Thread: Caramel, a questshipping one-shot

Default Caramel, a questshipping one-shot

Caramel

They met at a miscalleneous pokemon center, by the couches near the back. Bakufuun and Muu-chan were by their feet, eating their food, and the corner smelled of roses, vanilla and chocolate.

They cuddled for what seemed like forever, although it was only hours. But they didn’t care. They didn’t want to let go.

She took a box from her right and looked at it. “Kenta, there’s only one chocolate left.”

He sat up and reached for the box, but she moved it away from him. “I’m guessing that you want it.”

She nodded and silently giggled.

“Fine, you have it…” he said reluctantly.

She put it in her mouth and tasted the chocolate, slowly and not wanting to have it fade away.

“Marina, will you please just bite and swallow it? Why do you always have to eat it so slowly?” he asked, annoyed.

“Because I want to savor the flavor.” She replied.

“Just bite it! Don’t you want to find out whether or not the chocolate has a caramel filling?”

“As I said, it’s because I want to savor the flavor,” she said, then stuck out her tongue, making sure the chocolate was on her tongue. “Why? Do you want it and you think I’m rubbing it on you?”

“Oh, to hell with this.” He kissed her, surprising her by the force.

She was still eating the chocolate, so his tongue tried to take the chocolate from her mouth. He was successful, then ended the kiss.

She looked slightly ditzy, then realized. “Where’s my chocolate?”

He looked at her mischievously, opened his mouth and bit hard at the piece of chocolate.

“Mm, caramel.”

An animalistic rendition of pokemon:
    Kanto 1st Gen
    Johto 2nd Gen

That was well written, and I love one-shot stories based on something small, like chocalate or cherries or caramel. It gives it a romantic feeling .

I've never read any GameBased shipping fics before. Usually my shipping is all about the anime but this was really good! Keep it up .
    #spp chat staff; drews_girl kintana tenten mello akemi karin && pm chat complaints please.
    fantastic pair \\ epic twin
    i do the #spp nightshift. [x] couldn't do it alone [x] thanks guys <3 [/CENTER]

Banner > 46800 pixels so it was ~removed~! Read the signature rules.

Kenta and Marina are from the anime, well the Pokemon Chronicles series anyway. Thanks for the review

An animalistic rendition of pokemon:
    Kanto 1st Gen
    Johto 2nd Gen

Oh... yeah. They're based on the characters from GSC though. I haven't seen the Pokemon Chronicles, so yeah. Still a great story!
    #spp chat staff; drews_girl kintana tenten mello akemi karin && pm chat complaints please.
    fantastic pair \\ epic twin
    i do the #spp nightshift. [x] couldn't do it alone [x] thanks guys <3 [/CENTER]

Banner > 46800 pixels so it was ~removed~! Read the signature rules.