Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGGABUGGABOO!! (Halloween 2006)

Default UGGABUGGABOO!! (Halloween 2006)

Rawwwwwwwrrrrrr, Tis that time of the year again, vampires Dressing up as Kidsand the Kids wandering the night looking for blood, The Living Go to bed and the Dead wake for bread, And Most of all...the One monster to rule them all awakens and Fright is shuddered throgh the world when The Hamulator Appears to eat up all your Ham and if your jewish....well no one really knows what happens to the jewish on Hamloween, but one can just iamgine, but never fear you'll always be Safe in FB land, ok Maybe a little bit but still it's fun runnnig from rabid Pokemon ready to eat you up and such.

So here we are, another spooky night and another day of fright, Shall thoust Get tricked, or shall thouse Be Treated? Well from this old an a Trick shall be laid for all, And What thoust shall recive is one of the Devils incarantions itself a set of Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

Quoth the Arnie: Pie No more

And on the spookiest night of the year comes a special candy which has strange effects on Ghost and Dark Type Pokémon. Any normal Pokémon tasting this delicious treat will raise the usual one level gained by any rare candy, but Ghost and Dark Types will receive two levels while a Ghost/Dark DUAL type will receive four levels. Spookeh!

So from me everyone will receive

x1 Halloween Candy and
    x1 Double Move Tutor Pass

Happy Halloween!

Note: If Banked, the Halloween Candy will be worth the same as a normal rare candy unless used immediately in this thread to raise a Pokémon.

Alrighty, I don't want Anyone to psot in here until Wayne, and Loki have psoted once they have you ahve 24 Hours to postt for Goodies and if you do post before they have then your psot will be deleted.

Happy Halloween. :O

From SM comes a Gengar plushie, which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt! One use only though, so use it wisely... :O

Default From Loki

Loki's giving you each 2 candies and a TM Bubblebeam. *nod*

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Special wand with a Sneasel head at the end of it that when used by a pokemon it gives them a level and teaches the pokemon Nightmare. Be careful on who to use it because it is one use and the magic will disappear.
    - Double Daycare Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    So here we are, another spooky night and another day of fright, Shall thoust Get tricked, or shall thouse Be Treated? Well from this old an a Trick shall be laid for all, And What thoust shall recive is one of the Devils incarantions itself a set of Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

Picking the Devil Horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    And on the spookiest night of the year comes a special candy which has strange effects on Ghost and Dark Type Pokémon. Any normal Pokémon tasting this delicious treat will raise the usual one level gained by any rare candy, but Ghost and Dark Types will receive two levels while a Ghost/Dark DUAL type will receive four levels. Spookeh!

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Note: If Banked, the Halloween Candy will be worth the same as a normal rare candy unless used immediately in this thread to raise a Pokémon.
    Picking the Halloween Candy and Double Move Tutor Pass.
    Using the Halloween Candy on my lv34 Cacturne, raising it to level 36!

Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post

From SM comes a Gengar plushie, which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt! One use only though, so use it wisely... :O
    Picking Gengar plushie.

Picking 2 candies and TM Bubblebeam.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Special wand with a Sneasel head at the end of it that when used by a pokemon it gives them a level and teaches the pokemon Nightmare. Be careful on who to use it because it is one use and the magic will disappear.
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Picking special Sneasel wand, and Double Daycare Pass.

Thanks, Happy Halloween! =O
    Last edited by John's Knight; 31st October 2006 at 10:53 PM.

Picking up:

The Devil Horns (from arn)
    The Halloween Candy (from enchantress) (using immediatly on Lv. 65 Sneasel raising him to Lv. 67)
    Double Move Tutor Pass (from enchantress)
    The Gengar Plushie (from SM) (using on Medicham to teach her Torment and Taunt)
    2 candies (from Loki)
    TM Bubblebeam (from Loki)
    Sneasel Head Wand (from Wayne) (using on Gardevoir to teach her Nightmare)
    Double Daycare Pass (from Wayne)

Thanks! Happy Halloween!

Picking up the following:

-Devil horns from Arnold
    -Halloween Candy and Double Move Tutor Pass from Hells Empress
    -Gengar Plushie from SM
    -Two candies and a TM Bubblebeam from Loki
    -Sneasel Wand and Double Daycare Pass from Wayne

Thank you all and Happy Halloween

Rawwwwwwwrrrrrr, Tis that time of the year again, vampires Dressing up as Kidsand the Kids wandering the night looking for blood, The Living Go to bed and the Dead wake for bread, And Most of all...the One monster to rule them all awakens and Fright is shuddered throgh the world when The Hamulator Appears to eat up all your Ham and if your jewish....well no one really knows what happens to the jewish on Hamloween, but one can just iamgine, but never fear you'll always be Safe in FB land, ok Maybe a little bit but still it's fun runnnig from rabid Pokemon ready to eat you up and such.

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass

Picking up:
    1x Devil Horns
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Double MT Pass
    1x Gengar Plushie
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM Bubblebeam
    1x Sneasel Wand
    1x Double Daycare Pass

Thanks a bunch!

- Using the Halloween Candy to raise my Poochyena from Lv. 16 to Lv. 18. Nero evolved into Mightyena!
    Last edited by quilava plush; 31st October 2006 at 11:15 PM.

Heh, I'm actually here for the giveaway this time. =P

Picking up:

1x Devil Horns
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Double Move Tutor Pass
    1x Gengar Plushie
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM BUBBLEBEAM
    1x Sneasel Wand
    1x Double Daycare Pass

Oh, and I have a question about the Halloween Candy. If we use it to raise a Pokémon's Level, does that mean it disappears and you can't deposit it in the Bank?

Happy Halloween, everyone. <3 *disappears in a puff of orange smoke*

Edit- *reappears again in a puff of black smoke* Oh, and for fun... *pops Devil Horns on Kief's head* There we go. ~<3
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 31st October 2006 at 11:12 PM.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Picking up from Arn:
    Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.
    Picking up from Tess:
    1 Haloween Candy (now using it on Yami, the Dark/Fire Houndour, in the Daycare to raise her from Level 16 to Level 18 [will be Level 19 next Monday], if allowed)
    1 Double Move Tutor Pass
    From SM:
    Gengar plushie which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt, one use only.
    From Loki:
    2 Rare Candies
    TM Bubblebeam
    From Wolverine:
    Wand with Sneasel head at the end of it that when used gives Level up x1 and Nightmare. One use.
    Double Daycare Pass.

Thanks, everyone!
    Last edited by Alilatias; 31st October 2006 at 11:30 PM.

W00tness for the giveaways! =D

While I'm here, I'm picking up the following:

1x Devil Horns (used to Boost Fire type attacks) [Arnold]
    1x Halloween Candy (Raises levels) [Tess]
    1x Double Move Tutor Pass [Tess]
    1x Gengar Plushie(Teaches Torment and Taunt) [SM]
    2x Rare Candies [Loki]
    1x TM Bubblebeam [Loki]
    1x Special Sneasel Wand (Teaches Nightmare) [Wayne]
    1x Double Daycare Pass [Wayne]

Using the Halloween Candy on my Sableye (Cryseye), who, due to being a dual Ghost and Dark type, will gain four levels. (Lv. 50 -> Lv. 54)

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Thankya guys ^-^

Picking up:
    From Arnold: The Devil Horns
    From Tess: The Halloween Candy and Double MT Pass
    From SM: The Gengar Plushie (which teaches Torment and Taunt)
    From Loki: 2 Candies and TM Bubblebeam
    From Wayne: Double DC Pass and Magick Sneasel Wand (Raises a Level and teaches Nightmare)

*Feeding the Halloween Candy to my Level 51, male Sableye to raise him to Level 55* ^-^

"Yum" *Rubs belly, burps and cackles*

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki! View Post
    Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Picking up...

From Arnold: Devil's horns :O

From Tess: Halloween Candy (;-; no ghost/dark pogies on mah team...) and the Double MT Pass.

From SM: Gengar Plushie that teaches Torment and Taunt, one time use.

From "Loki": 2 Candoodles and TM Bubblebeam. What does Bubblebeam have to do with Halloween? oO

From Wayne: Sneasel-Headed Wand that teaches Nightmare and gives x1 Level up, as well as the Double Daycare Pass.

(I'll delve out the moves and levels to Pokemon later)

Picking up:

1x Devil Horns
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Double MT Pass
    1x Gengar Plushie
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM Bubblebeam
    1x Sneasel Wand
    1x Double Daycare Pass

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Oh boy! Yippie skippy! Et cetera! It's Halloween! WHAT FUN! Now then, with out further blathering, I shall be picking up the following tokens of our beloved mods' generousity:

From Arnold: Devil's Horns
    From Tess: Halloween Candy and the Double MT Pass. Too bad I can't reap the real benefits of the candy, though...
    From SM: Gengar Plushie that teaches Torment and Taunt.
    From Loki: 2 Candies and TM Bubblebeam.
    From Wayne: Sneasel-Headed Wand that teaches Nightmare and gives x1 Level up, as well as the Double Daycare Pass.

Thanks so much everyone. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Collecting:
    1x Devil Horns
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Double MT Pass
    1x Gengar Plushie
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM Bubblebeam
    1x Sneasel Wand
    1x Double Daycare Pass

Immediately giving the Halloween Candy to Shade the Duskull, raising him from Level 6 to Level 8. Thanks everyone, and Happy Halloween!

Joshua

shall recive is one of the Devils incarantions itself a set of Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Picking up all of this

Using my Halloween candy on Voodoo my Cacturne raising him from 37 to 39
    Last edited by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun; 1st November 2006 at 8:57 PM.

Picking up:

The Devil Horns
    The Halloween Candy (feeding to Koffing, raising him to lv. 25 (Koffing learned Smokescreen!))
    Double Move Tutor Pass
    The Gengar Plushie (using on Qwilfish to teach him Torment and Taunt)
    2 candies (feeding one to Qwilfish, one to Venonat. Both grow to lv. 22.)
    TM Bubblebeam (Teaching to Ekans)
    Sneasel Head Wand (using on Gloom to teach him Nightmare)
    Double Daycare Pass

Thanks! Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 1st November 2006 at 6:27 AM.

Picking up the following:
    ~ [x01] Devil Horns
    ~ [x01] Halloween Rare Candy
    ------------ Using to raise Lv.26 [x] Shedinja to Lv.28 [x] Shedinja.
    ~ [x01] Double Move Tutor Pass
    ~ [x01] Gengar Plushie (Taunt and Torment teaching)
    ------------ Using to teach Lv.28 [x] Shedinja Taunt & Torment
    ~ [x02] Rare Candies
    ~ [x01] TM Bubblebeam
    ~ [x01] Sneasel Wand (Nightmare and +1 Lv. teaching)
    ------------ Using to teach Lv.25 [M] Noctowl Nightmare and raise to Lv.26 [M] Noctowl
    ~ [x01] Double Daycare Pass

Thanks and Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by Dae~Maker; 1st November 2006 at 2:34 AM.

Happy Halloween everyone! Picking up...
    1x Devil Horns *Boosts Fire Attacks*
    1x Halloween Candy *Raises Levels depending on whether it is Ghost or Dark type*
    1x Double Move Tutor Pass
    1x Gengar Plushie *Teaches Torment and Taunt once*
    2x Rare Candies
    1x TM Bubblebeam
    1x Special Sneasel Wand *Teaches Nightmare and 1 Level once*
    1x Double Daycare Pass

Thanks to the mods for the great treats!
    Attaching the Devil Horns to my Slugma, Kilauea
    Feeding the Halloween candy to my Shiny Sharpedo, Awa, raising her from Level 31 to Level 33 since she is a Dark type

Picking up:
    Devil Horns(ups fire moves)
    Halloween Candy
    Double Move Tutor Pass
    Gengar Plushie(Torment and Taunt)
    2 Candies
    TM Bubblebeam
    Sneasel Wand(1 Level and Nightmare)
    Double Daycare Pass

Shweeeeeet. Harpy Halloween to all, and to all many treats! or something.

Taking the following:

From Arnold:
    Devil Horns that Boost any Fire attack when Worn by a Pokemon.

From Hells Empress:
    One Halloween Candy
    One Double Move Tutor Pass

From SM:
    One Gengar plushie, which teaches one Pokemon Torment and Taunt.

From Loki:
    Two Rare Candies
    TM Bubblebeam

From Wolverine:
    One special wand with a Sneasel head at the end of it that when used by a pokemon it gives them a level and teaches the pokemon Nightmare.
    One Double Daycare Pass

Thanks a ton,
    ~Psychic

Default Huzzah!!!

x1 Halloween Candy and

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I shall give everyone:
    - Double Daycare Pass
    Picking up Devil Horns, Holloween Candy, Gengar Pushie, TM Bubblebeam, 2 Candies, schnazzy Sneasel Wand, Double Daycare Pass, and Double Move Tutor Pass!

Uses Holloween Candy to Raise my Murkrow to Lv. 9
    Equips Devil Horns to my Trapinch
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 1st November 2006 at 4:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast