Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like It Or Lup It! (475)

OMG, how adorable babish episode. I can't belive, some people at my age still watch it XD

Were they looking up her skirt? xD

It was an interesting episode, total cliche of May's Squirtle (but you cant really help that can you) - I was surprised how amazing Pochama already is after only 6 episodes, wow xD

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

At least Pochama has a bad attitude which makes it up for the uberness. And at least it's practicing. Unike the terrible turtle that pulled Ice Beam out of its hind end.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Well, one thing we do know about Hikari is that she's a dreamer. We see again in this episode how she likes to fantasize about being in contests.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    At least Pochama has a bad attitude which makes it up for the uberness. And at least it's practicing. Unike the terrible turtle that pulled Ice Beam out of its hind end.
    True, although it doesn't help matters that her second capture, the bunny, knows Ice beam in the wild before Hikari even catches it.

I think the writers are going to hand her the TM moves easily just like they did with May, while only Ash will have to struggle and train to teach his Pokemon new moves.

As awesome as Pochama is, I do really hope she loses her first Contest. Her appeals are already a billion times better than May's was in early Hoenn, and winning her first Contest would make her look too much like a Mary Sue.

Thankfully if her rival debuts there, it would be a given she loses.

I'd like to mention Masukippa now hisses "Su-Ki!", and entire head is now bigger then Golduck.

Hikari's pokemon practice performance was great I can't wait to see her in action pretty soon in her first contest!

To be fair Cyber, it's not like spinning around and launching a few non-Corphish-orange-Bubblebeam-Bubbles is that difficult a performance. I thought getting over the dizziness (which was the only problem it had anyways) in a single episode was perfectly acceptable. Pochama hasn't really done anything ground breakingly astounding with the move. Thus far, at least :P

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Well, one thing we do know about Hikari is that she's a dreamer. We see again in this episode how she likes to fantasize about being in contests.
    Thats the one thing about Hikari that really caught my attention. If they could just incorperate her blissfully silly dreams into her regular speech and personallity, then they'd have something to go by. As it stands, I'm once again left crossing my fingers tightly to the point of snapping. It would really help boost her character out of the duldrums.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I'd like to mention Masukippa now hisses "Su-Ki!", and entire head is now bigger then Golduck.
    Whoever is voicing the thing must be having a hell of a lot of fun, that's for sure. I know the "Su-Ki" hiss was still different and all, but I'm starting to see an overall voice slowly coming together. I guess Maskippa just has a ton of different cries it can use~

And while we're mentioning Maskippa, I'd like to point out that he looks a lot like Mayor Cheesburger. Which, naturally, is beyond cool.
    There's also the fact that it's ALWAYS smiling. Like the spawn of Koffing and Victreebel.
    Last edited by Gravy; 6th November 2006 at 9:17 PM.

Who is the "Mayor Cheeseburger" you speak up? Surely you jest at the notion Sir Kippa is somekind of promotional ad for a restaurant of some sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    Who is the "Mayor Cheeseburger" you speak up? Surely you jest at the notion Sir Kippa is somekind of promotional ad for a restaurant of some sorts?
    Well, you know what they say Koji: To get to the top, you've got to start from the bottom. Though if it's any consolation, starting as the Mayor of meat products in a bun is pretty damn sweet.

This sexy dude.

See the resemblence?

Edit: Dammit Gravy

Tapatio is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

OMG! Masukippa is like a vegetarian version of that "Mayor Cheseeburger" guy!

I only saw part of this episode.

But all I have to say is. Pochama wins at life. And it needs to be made into a bobble head doll >___>;

Also, Golduck is pretty badass.
    ☆♥fiancé | twin | note | eggs♥☆

him: Missing you is like missing oxygen.
    Going too long without either = dead me ♥

[img]http://i41.*******.com/iemjh0.png[/img][img]http://i43.*******.com/fjlv8y.png[/img]

When Pochama evolves I shall cry, because its about a billion times more amusing than that fat penguin we saw in D/P #4.

I seen this a week ago, and when I seen the pics at first, I thought it was stupid. But when I seen it on motion, it is the most funniest episode I seen in a while. Pochama officially rocks now, I just love that little penguin, and same here I'm gonna cry when it evolves.

This was actually one of the best Team Rocket episodes and a Pokemon one as well. Its a first that the Ash and Brock were much on the spotlight which it is a start. But the expression owns it all. Awesome eppie!

Ok i havent seen the episode in motion and hopefully it will turn out better than the pictures give an impression of.
    Before reading the above post i was going to ask does anyone but me find this episode lame and pointless?

also i never liked Pochama 1st evo aswell. At first it put me off chosing Pochama as a starter but then I saw its final form whcih is slightly better

Quote Originally Posted by Celibitwo View Post
    Ok i havent seen the episode in motion and hopefully it will turn out better than the pictures give an impression of.
    Before reading the above post i was going to ask does anyone but me find this episode lame and pointless?

also i never liked Pochama 1st evo aswell. At first it put me off chosing Pochama as a starter but then I saw its final form whcih is slightly better
    Don't triple post.

And this episode may be "pointless", but it is a hell of a lot more interesting than the episodes that came before it.
    Last edited by BattleFranky~40; 12th November 2006 at 8:54 PM.

Pochama perfecting its appeal made the episode have an actual point, but the rest of it was fairly good as well.

I really liked this episode espcially the japanese version of the ludicolos it sounds so cool and it always cracks me up. However saying this i have seen better episodes of pokemon but still one of the funniest in a long time even if i can only understand it enough to get the jist of it. I also really liked the look on golducks face when he realised that it was team rocket that stole their food and not the ludicolos it was done really well.
    Proud Owner of the New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club.

Credit to Apparition for the banner.

I got to see this episode just a few days ago and it actually made me chuckle a few times. It's rather surprising to me that D/P wasn't as terrible as I initially thought it might be. Yeah, it's definitely not perfect, but there are some things in it that keep it from being awful as the Johto series. ...Well, at least, that's so far.

I am still crossing my fingers and hoping that the rest of the series keeps this sort of tone.

seeing poor pochama try make me cry..really enjoyable episode

merry christmas!

Beautiful episode! I loved Pochama interaction with the Pokemon and trying hard to save them all. I don't want Pochama to evolve it just looks so cute and innocent. I always love these types of episodes...

I'm catching up with all episodes I missed.. and I give this one 10/10
    And I came for fun..

Did Jessie say something about Manaphy when TR were flying over the lake?

This episode was good. I like how Brock had the table over his head even when Piplup stopped his attack. Golduck’s new voice is terrible, although he was cool. Good to see another one of Meowth’s Boss Fantasies. I found it funny when Jessie bothered Golduck about finding his name on the berry as well as the Ludicolo spinning TR around. I thought it was kind of strange that Ash pokedexed Golduck despite him encountering some before. I thought it was kind of funny how Piplup clung and pecked on TR’s sub. I felt bad more Piplup getting pummeled by the Remoraid projectiles. It was cool how Piplup created the whirlpool to sink TR’s sub. I assume that since TR’s sub exploded, it won’t return. Piplup’s Bubble Beam technique was cool.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

The animation had alot of neat touches, such as Wobby pulling down the hatch...

And Golduck was awesome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast