Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like It Or Lup It! (475)

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    The animation had alot of neat touches, such as Wobby pulling down the hatch...

And Golduck was awesome.
    I agree. The animation was pretty neat in this episode. I loved how Golduck looked and it was pretty well drawn. The eyes looked awesome and I liked the voice it had.

The blasting off was really good too. It looked different and Piplup was awesome. I'm just getting use to Piplup's voice.

They replaced Hikari's Theme. Ugh.

Still one of DP's more entertaining episodes that teaches kids an important lesson about getting along with minority groups.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I love this episode. Very entertaining. It's funny when Giavonni is dancing.

Well...

-Just seeing Dawn practice her performance with Piplup reminded me so much of May with Beautifly...and then I remind myself of Drew coming. Damn memories!
    -*sighs* Another cartoon moron(s) in powdered wigs! You cannot beat the classics!
    -You know! Ludicolo's voice sounds a lot like Butch's old voice and sounded more like it than Butch's new voice if you understand where I'm going with it.
    -"Sweatin to the oldies"...LOL! Meowth's line when visioning the boss dancing!

And that's all I want to say on this episode. It really wasn't one of my favorites!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

-"Sweatin to the oldies"...LOL! Meowth's line when visioning the boss dancing!
    Meowth said that(I really didn't catch what he said)?! Damn Richard Simmons reference(re: so gay)...>_<;

-You know! Ludicolo's voice sounds a lot like Butch's old voice and sounded more like it than Butch's new voice if you understand where I'm going with it.
    It's always sounded like Butch(sadly enough), but it seems to be a bit more peppy when they were dancing.^^

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

This was a nice one, lots of stuff returning that I've kinda missed, including a Meowth boss fantasy and a story revolving around a group of Pokémon. Plus the general interaction between these Pokémon.

Piplup's really growing on me, how it just keeps on trying. It's also really cute when Piplup and Dawn do their little poses. ^_^

Best quote - Dawn: We may have messed up, but we look great doing it!
    8/10.
    Last edited by Wynaut?; 14th June 2007 at 12:55 PM.

No, the best quote was "No matter what you think, I'm not a piece of fruit!"

I long for the day we will meet again.

I claim Molly/Eva from Oban Star-Racers as my Bishoujo!

Haha, I forgot about that one. Made me laugh too ^_^

I believe it went, "Carnivine, I'm not a piece of fruit, no matter what anybody says!" I admit, that got a laugh out of me, also.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

An ok filler episode.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

James is going to let Cacnea rot in the ball, isn't he?
    You're in my world... and you will die in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Dew View Post
    No, the best quote was "No matter what you think, I'm not a piece of fruit!"
    thst made me lol piplup i'm still getting use to its still very annoying to me dawn too.
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    I believe it went, "Carnivine, I'm not a piece of fruit, no matter what anybody says!" I admit, that got a laugh out of me, also.
    Pokemonopolis is going to get a kick out of that.

I long for the day we will meet again.

I claim Molly/Eva from Oban Star-Racers as my Bishoujo!

Golduck made me laugh in this one. The way it was animated was so comical, especially when Jesse was telling it that the berries didn't have its name on them.

This episode was pretty good, nice and relaxed.

I liked how their developing Piplup, rather than just make it a generically weak baby starter Pokémon (ala Torchic), they've given it this whole pride ordeal.

Wasn't really much for this episode, wasn't too interesting in my eyes...

I like how they are focusing on Piplup and Dawn moreso than anyone else so far, it makes a change that someone else has some well needed limelight. Each time I watch, I believe I've said already somewhere, I begin to like Piplup more and more, it has a great attitude and is always so determined, it and Dawn go well together.

Team Rocket actually made me laugh in this episode, they just began to dance every so often, when plotting to capture the Ludicolo, who made the episode for me, though all they did was sing, dance and talk in unison once or twice.

One thing I wanna know, why did they those water pokémon, out of all they have? Bit too much like recycling in my eyes, though I understand, a lot are water-bound and can't come on land, i'm sure there's still more about than just Kanto and Johto pokémon, with a few Hoenn...

Jessie's Hair + Water = Good

6/10
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by asia_catdog_blue View Post
    James is going to let Cacnea rot in the ball, isn't he?
    No. He does start sending it out again after a while. Keep in mind that D/P advertisements get priority.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

This episode especially shows how much of a bond Dawn & Piplup have.
    Ret46's PokePet

Buggy the level 24 Ariados! <- PM me to feed him a worm that will make his level go up by 1. Special thanks to Araleon for making him evolve.
    His attacks:
    -Night Shade
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Scary Face
    -Sludge Bomb

Frankly TR obsessing over ONE basketful of berries when the already have a lot more surprises me.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Once again, a decent enough D/P saga episode, focusing on Dawn's relationship with Piplup, which is nice for a change. However, I'm still wondering why Ash didn't call on Aipom or Turtwig to do either Swift or Razor Leaf on those mechanical Remoraid, at least helping Piplup out.

Golduck did look a little small also, but that's something I've come to expect now, size-shifting pokés...

Do the Robot!

another boring filler episode...
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

My favorite part was Jessie telling Golduck about a name on a berry
    A fan of SpongeBob and a fan of May/Haruka

This Banner is made by Amazingkiss

[IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2djb15c.png[/IMG]
    This Banner is made by Umi Mizuno
    I love May fans & SpongeBob fans

This was an ok episode although i thought they focused on team rocket a bit too much. However I did like the idea of Piplup protecting the water pokemon and also the bit at the beginning with the contest. Overall an okish episode and concentrated on the relationship between Piplup and Dawn as well

Edit: Damn, I totally missed how old this thread was. Sorry for bringing this up, please don't get mad!
    Last edited by octoboy; 26th March 2008 at 4:28 AM.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

The whole storyline with the golduck and the ludicolos is friggin' hilarious in this episode. I love the exaggerated animation when golduck panics because the berries are missing, and how it shrinks in size as Jessie the judge states her case. The reaction from the ludicolos when they're accused is hilarious too. Easily one of the better storylines of the early part of season 10.

I also like how Piplup keeps trying against all odds to make a dent in Team Rocket's sub, and the part at the beginning when Ash, Brock, and Pikachu were judging Dawn and Piplup's performance.

One of the best parts, though, was when Carnivine bites James and James tells him that he's not a piece of fruit- no matter what anyone else says. A nod to some pokemon fans' comments, perhaps?
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 9/6 (trevanent) NEW!! 9/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast