Thread: He loves me, He loves me not..Contestshipping, Pokeshipping - PG

Default He loves me, He loves me not..Contestshipping, Pokeshipping - PG

Rated PG to be safe. ^^

I have this posted on Fanfiction.net and soon it'll be on the pokemon tower..but I thought I'd give you guys a chance to read it here, too. <33 ^_^

And yes, I realize that in the second chapter, you might think there's a lemon. Let me be the one to assure you that NOTHING beyond what I wrote down is happening. So no lemons. I rated this PG because I was afraid people would be like "OMG SEXUAL REFERENCE!!!111" but it's not a sexual reference at all. Kays? ^_^;;

OH! And I'm bringing in an OC too. >_> To be with Brock. Maybe. >___> He's awfully lonely in this fic..

Disclaimer: You guys know the drill. I don't own pokemon. ^.^;

I'm including two chapters in this post cause I've already written two chapters of it..if that's against any rules, let me know and I'll take off chapter two and post it later >_______<;;;;

Chapter One

May was bored. Completely bored out of her mind. She was currently seated outside the local pokemon center, waiting for Brock, Max, Ash, and Misty, who had just joined up with them in the last town, to get through with their physical examinations. Lately, those competing in the League challenge and any contest needed to have a physical once a year, to be sure that they weren’t pushing themselves too far. Ash & Co. had been passing through a town when they heard about the new rule, so they decided to go ahead and get it over with. May had already been examined, so she decided to wait for them outside. She needed the fresh air to think about..him.

Her number one rival.

The annoying, egotistical, jerk-faced, adorab-...

Wait, Drew? Adorable?

‘Since when have I thought Drew was adorable??’ she thought to herself. Yet a little voice in the back of her head told her that she had always loved him. The roses..she knew they weren’t really for her Beautifly. Drew was giving the roses to her.

May noticed a small daisy growing in the grass next to the bench. She blinked and, upon impulse, picked it from the ground and held it in her hands, examining it a bit. She had seen it done on movies..so..why wouldn’t it work now?

“He loves me..He loves me not..He loves me..He loves me not..” May picked the petals off, one by one, till she was left with just one petal. May had been so deep in thought that she didn’t hear someone walking up behind her.

------------------------

Drew was confused. Who was this ‘he’ that May was talking about? He had just noticed May sitting on the bench near the Pokemon Center, and so he decided to go on over to her and tease her just a little bit. She was quite adorable when she was angry with him.

Drew had known for a while that he loved her; He didn’t want to be rejected, though. All of his life, he worked hard for the things he got. He didn’t just sit on his butt and become as good a Coordinator as he had become. He wanted to work hard for May’s love, too. He just wasn’t quite sure how to, though-

“I dunno if I want to pick the last one..What if..what if it’s wrong? What if I’m getting my hopes up?” May’s voice brought him out of his thoughts. She still hadn’t noticed his presence, so he decided to wait just a little longer. Maybe it’d shed some light on who she was talking about.

He didn’t have to wait long.

“Drew could never love me..” she mumbled. May reached up to wipe a tear from her eye, and suddenly felt someone leaning over her shoulder. A hand was grabbing the flower, plucking the last petal and chuckling.

Wait.

That chuckle. She knew that chuckle. She’d heard it so many times..it sent shivers up her spine.

It was him.

“He loves you,” Drew said softly, his mouth right next to her ear.

She sat there with her mouth open. Yep, he’d done it. He’d left her speechless. He could’ve made a smart aleck remark about how he’d finally managed to shut her up, but he didn’t have the heart to do that.

May turned her head slightly, confirming her gut feeling that Drew was, in fact, saying what she thought he said. She looked at him, and sparkling blue eyes met emerald green ones. The look in his eyes made her want to melt. She did what her heart told her to do without hesitation. She leaned forward a little bit while closing her eyes, and he copied her actions until their lips met. It wasn't a deep kiss - it was innocent and gentle. He broke off and smiled at her, sitting down next to her on the bench and casually (A/N: Hah, like Drew could act casual -- he just kissed the girl of his dreams!) put his arm on the back of the bench, inching it around May's shoulder.

'Well, at least I'm not bored anymore..' She smiled a little bit at her own joke and snuggled up closer to him.

------------------------

Ash and Co. had just walked out of the Pokemon Center when Misty spotted May and Drew. Ash, being dense, hadn't realized that Drew and May were having a "lovey-dovey" moment, and was about to open his mouth to call May's name, but Misty silenced him with her hand over his mouth. Max looked over and gagged -- his sister was making kissy faces with that Drew kid! Brock chuckled and covered Max's eyes and looked over at Misty. "Should we disturb them?"

Misty grinned back at him, and Ash chuckled as Misty removed her hand.. "Nah, let's leave them alone," she said, mentally congratulated May on snagging her guy. Misty was still in the process of 'snagging' her guy, who happened to be standing right next to her. Misty turned around and walked back into the pokemon center, dragging her friends along with her so they could find Nurse Joy and inquire about a room, since Drew and May didn't look like they were going to be done anytime soon. It was getting late anyways.

------------------------

Chapter Two

----------------

Misty was feeling quite mischevious tonight. After assuring Nurse Joy that nothing (beyond cuddling and innocent stuff) would happen between the two new lovebirds, she arranged for Nurse Joy to tell a little white lie. Joy wasn’t too thrilled (A/N: No pun intended) about lying, but she agreed that it was about time those two got together, and they needed a little push to keep things going smoothly. So, it was arranged for May and Drew to share a room -- Nurse Joy would tell the couple that there was only one room left, and it only had one bed in it. (A/N: NO LEMONS! Sorry!)

“Thanks Nurse Joy!” Misty said, glancing behind her as the Pokemon Center’s doors opened and the cute couple walked in. Misty winked at Joy and went off to find the boys and tell them of her little plan.

----------------

May couldn’t believe it. Drew was holding her hand! And..and..he kissed her! All in the last five minutes! He didn’t think she was ugly or stupid or annoying..he..he loved her! May felt like she was on top of the world. She smiled at Nurse Joy, gently squeezing Drew’s hand in reassurance.

“Oh, hello May, Drew. I take it you two want to spend the night at the Pokemon Center and need a room?” They nodded at her and she typed up something on her computer. “Well..Here’s the thing: I only have one room available..and..it has one bed. So..I suppose that since you’re both tired, you could share the room? Maybe one could sleep on the floor or something? If you’re not comfortable, I can probably make some other arrangements..”

“No, no, it’s perfectly fine,” Drew said, saving May the trouble of answering. Joy nodded and smiled. “Alrighty then..Here’s your key, it’s room number 17..go down that hallway, first door to the left,” she said, handing Drew the key. May just enjoyed the moment with Drew, not quite paying attention. Drew led her down the hallway and into their room.

Tonight was going to be..interesting.

------------

“Um, Drew? Aren’t you cold down there?” May said, peeking her head over the side of the bed to the floor where Drew was sleeping. Drew was actually cold and uncomfortable, but he didn’t want to push May in their new-found relationship. Not that he would do anything..he just didn’t want to scare her away. He smiled and tried to tell her that he was fine, but an involuntary shiver went up his back, which didn’t go unnoticed by May. “Alright, that’s it. Get your butt up here, Drew. You’re sleeping up here in the warm bed. I’ll sleep..um..” May mumbled the next few words, but Drew caught them. “..I’ll sleep up here with you if you want..butifyouwant..I’llsleepinthefloo-” she couldn’t finish her mumbling, because Drew had already climbed up into the bed and wrapped his arms around her, answering her question for her.

-----------

‘He’s so warm..’ May thought as she snuggled up closer to Drew’s chest. Drew had already fallen asleep, and May found out a little secret about him..

...Drew had what her mom called the ‘teddy bear syndrome’. ‘Mom said that Dad has it..he always snuggles up to her while he’s fast asleep,’ she thought. Drew looked so adorable! Just like a teddy bear. A green teddy bear. Hm..she’d have to remember that for his next birthday.

It wasn’t quite late yet, so May wasn’t all that tired. But she wasn’t complaining about her current situation. No sirree. It gave her more time to think..about..well..her friends.

Two of her friends in particular.

Misty and Ash.

They needed to get together. May knew that they loved each other, but..well, she might as well just say it: Ash was dense. Slower than a slowpoke when it came to matters of the heart.

That’s when it hit her.

She would tell Drew about it in the morning. They’d play matchmaker..and get those two together, once and for all.

--------------------

To be continued! ^___^ <3

I'll do a PM list. If you wanna be added to my PM list, just post here and let me know. I'll add you and PM you whenever a new chapter is posted. <33333

Current PM List

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
    flygonrulz
    Esperon
    XxM!styxX
    cs4ever
    oreo754
    Xumahare
    Last edited by Fiona; 24th November 2006 at 9:10 PM.

CLICK for my extended signature. <3

Currently Chaining:

Paired with: Nobody D: | Twin: Light Venasaur | Closest Friends: SkyHighSwellow, Metamence | Banner Credit: Ampris (My secret santa present! :O <3)

It's a sweet little story, loved the part with the daisy.
    You could consider to put a description in it about how they look and how old they are in the story.

I <3 it. Very cutee. I'd give your work about an A if I were a teacher, but I'm not, so, uh, yeah...

“Drew could never love me..” she mumbled. May reached up to wipe a tear from her eye, and suddenly felt someone leaning over her shoulder. A hand was grabbing the flower, plucking the last petal and chuckling.

Wait.

That chuckle. She knew that chuckle. She’d heard it so many times..it sent shivers up her spine.

It was him.

“He loves you,” Drew said softly, his mouth right next to her ear.
    *squeal* It may have been a quick 'into-the-relationship' deal, but *squeal*

Yeahhh...

‘He’s so warm..’ May thought as she snuggled up closer to Drew’s chest. Drew had already fallen asleep, and May found out a little secret about him..

...Drew had what her mom called the ‘teddy bear syndrome’. ‘Mom said that Dad has it..he always snuggles up to her while he’s fast asleep,’ she thought. Drew looked so adorable! Just like a teddy bear. A green teddy bear. Hm..she’d have to remember that for his next birthday.
    "Teddy beat syndrome"? Cute!

She would tell Drew about it in the morning. They’d play matchmaker..and get those two together, once and for all.
    Uh-oh...

Add me to teh PM listeh please!!

~MK

Default !

Eeeeeeeee!!!! !!! OMGs! This is soooooo...cool! And shippy! Big shippy! *FR eye glint* Drew needs to kiss May properly...deeply. The matchmakerness it cute but I love contestshipping so very much! They're ment to be together! *Handcuffs May and Drew together* Please add me to the PM list!!!

SQUEEEE!!!!! have only got a few minutes to post this but my review reads same as Mudkip Kitteh This would have made a perfect one shop if finished with their first kiss and a contestship only but who cares cos this is great anyway ><!!

please add me to PM list!

...Drew had what her mom called the ‘teddy bear syndrome’.
    XD Great one! I think I have it too!

It looks good so far. Could I be added to the PM List?
    A Proud Contestshipper!
    Sprites from Pokesho

GAHHHHH PM List PM List!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED TO BE ON YOUR PM List!!! lol Yey the AAML is coming in WOOH00... Let's have a cheer for the original and the contest ship!!! *sets sail* w00t w00t lol. Sorry, hyper momentum. Okay, anyway, great fic, I love the Contestshipping though it did seem a bit rushed, but since this is a sort of short-ish fic I guess it's alright. Just remember next time when you want to make a long contestship or any shipping fic, leave the kiss and romance toward the end... It makes the fic more captivating. When readers want to read for reasons of romance... Make them want it till the end! HOOK THEM! But hey
    that's alright, since I'm a pokeshipper more than a contestshipper and youre leaving Pokeshipping for the end even beter!! GRACIAS MUCHAS ^^
    AmorandLiebe.
    .../\/\...
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

This is an awesome fanfic. I love the contestshipping. It's just so cute in the story so far. I only found one mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Misty grinned back at him, and Ash chuckled as Misty removed her hand.. "Nah, let's leave them alone," she said, mentally congratulated May on snagging her guy. Misty was still in the process of 'snagging' her guy, who happened to be standing right next to her. Misty turned around and walked back into the pokemon center, dragging her friends along with her so they could find Nurse Jenny and inquire about a room, since Drew and May didn't look like they were going to be done anytime soon. It was getting late anyways.
    Instead of Nurse Jenny shouldn't it be Nurse Joy, lol.

We'll that's it. Oh and can you please add me to the PM list? Can't wait till the next chapter. Bye!
    Last edited by oreo754; 11th November 2006 at 3:16 AM.
    Drew and Dawn Fan Forever =D

I am both a Contestshipping and Pokeshipping fan! I would love to see more of your work.

8/10

Add me to your PM list, please and thank you?
    Claims: Songs: [I]Bless the Broken Road
    _________

Friend Code for White: 1463 9952 4010

Quote Originally Posted by oreo754 View Post
    This is an awesome fanfic. I love the contestshipping. It's just so cute in the story so far. I only found one mistake.

Instead of Nurse Jenny shouldn't it be Nurse Joy, lol.

We'll that's it. Oh and can you please add me to the PM list? Can't wait till the next chapter. Bye!
    OMG I didn't even notice I'd done that..Thank you for catching my horrible mixup. <3 <3 <3 I'll go change it ASAP.

Sorry for not updating guys, I'm trying to think of how to approach the next chapter..<3

I've added the people to the pm list who asked ^^

Edit: I felt bad for not starting on the third chapter, so I've written some of it. I don't want to post it though, cause I'm afraid it's too short..It's 363 words (Yay for word count on Microsoft Works Word Processor! xD). I haven't come up with an idea about how to get Ash and Misty together yet..hm..

I suppose I could reply to some reviews right now n.n <3

Xumahare - My other stuff isn't as good as this. I think this is my best one yet. xD But thank you for the compliments! n.n

XxM!styxX - Yay! I'm a pokeshipper too, so yayness. n.n As for the rushed romance thing - sorry about that. u.u I have a very short attention span, and I get quite impatient when they don't get together. I try to avoid writing fics where they meet for the first time and then be like this:

Girl: OMG YOU'RE HOT. :O
    Guy: Dude, you're hotter.
    Girl: Let's date.
    *Makeout session*

But yeah, I know where you're coming from when you say that you like it when it's spread out till the end. ^^ Thanks for your feedback! <3

cs4ever - xD My boyfriend has it too. That's where I came up with it. Even though I'll try my best not to, Drew's behavior will be partly inspired by my boyfriend's cute little habits. I've never seen Drew on the show, because I don't have much time for TV anymore, but I've read lots of fanfiction on him and hopefully I can get his personality close to what it's supposed to be. ^^

Esperon - Thanks! I wanted to leave it a one-shot, but lots of my friends were like "CONTINUEEE~!" so I was like "Okay, lol.." ^^ Thanks for the review!

flygonrulz - I'll try to write a deep kiss somewhere. I've never really been kissed like that before, so I wouldn't know how to describe it, but I'll think about it. ^_^ <3 Thanks for the feedback. <3

Mudkip Kitteh - xD I know how you feel about the 'quick relationship' thing. xD As I said to XxM!styxX, I get impatient when writing and tend to get ahead of myself. >___>; So yeah. But thank you so much for the review!

Reviews are what keep me going. <333 *huggles everybody who reads, and gives the people who reviewed a cookie* Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Fiona; 21st November 2006 at 5:58 AM.

Currently Chaining:

Paired with: Nobody D: | Twin: Light Venasaur | Closest Friends: SkyHighSwellow, Metamence | Banner Credit: Ampris (My secret santa present! :O <3)

Okay, so my posts have to be one day apart, right? :3 So yeah.

I wrote this chapter while traveling, so if it seems rushed, I'm sorry. >_< I did my best on it, though.

I thought Brock was a bit lonely in this fic..so..I brought in an original character. Sorry if that irks someone >___<

So yeah. I'll go ahead and type it up on this post now. <3

Chapter Three!

Drew awoke to the first rays of sunshine peeking through the windows. The first thing he noticed was that he was very warm and comfortable -- and he wasn't alone! He looked down to see May snuggled up to him, fast asleep. He recalled yesterday's events, a ghost of a smile peeking at the corners of his mouth. May was a heavy sleeper, apparently -- she hadn't felt him stir. He would've woken her up then, but she looked too cute to be bothered..so much like an angel. 'My angel', he thought protectively. He was content to lay there and watch her sleep for a while, until his stomach told him otherwise. If he was hungry, she had to be starving..and, he mused, when May gets hungry, she usually gets grumpy. So, he decided it would be best for her to wake up.

Drew pondered how to go about waking May up without incurring her wrath..he wasn't sure how much of a morning person she was, since he had never been around to wake her up so early in the morning. He knew how much of a hopeless romantic May was, so he decided to wake her up in a way that'd make her smile - he leaned down and kissed her.

Needless to say, that woke her up. He pulled back as her eyelids fluttered open. She smiled at him, then yawned and stretched her arms a bit.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

"Mornin' Drew. Did you sleep well?" May asked, getting up to stretch her legs. She glanced over at the window and was suprised to see her bag laying next to another bag, which she assumed belonged to Drew.

"Drew, don't you think it's..strange?"

"What?"

"Yesterday the Pokemon Center wasn't too crowded..yet Nurse Joy told us that there was only one room available," she said, rummaging through her bag to find her hairbrush. She really needed to comb out her hair; it had become badly tangled overnight. "Plus, how did our bags get here? I don't remember bringing them in from the lobby..." she added after a pause.

"Hm..you know, you're right...but why would Nurse Joy lie?" He sat thinking about it for a minute, when May smacked herself in the face unexpectedly, bringing him from his thoughts.

"Duh! Why didn't I realize it before! Drew..I bet Misty had something to do with this..."

"I'll have to remember to thank her for it," Drew said, grinning.

"I have an even better idea, Drew...we could return the favor..." May got a mischevious twinkle in her eyes as she said this. Drew mentally sweatdropped, wondering what sort of plan she had in store, and exactly what his role in all of it would be.

-----

Brock was used to getting up with the sun; it was a habit he enjoyed. He also loved to cook, especially for all of his friends. He tied on his "Kiss the Cook" apron and tiptoed past Ash's and Misty's beds (A/N: Separate beds! >_>), making his way towards the kitchen. Every Pokemon Center had the same basic layout, so he knew just how to get to the kitchen from the guest rooms. He didn't notice, however, a young girl walking a ways ahead of him, carrying a Mudkip in her arms.

----

Marie smiled down at her Mudkip. "Well Mudkip, you ready to cook? All of the people and the pokemon here in this center are counting on us to feed them, so we need to do our best!"

"Mudkip! Kip!" her Mudkip answered happily, nodding its head. It jumped out of Marie's arms and onto the kitchen countertop. Marie laughed at her best friend's antics and began preparing the food for the day, humming as she worked.

----

The first thing Brock heard as he approached the kitchen was the sound of someone humming, followed by the rattle of pots and pans. He rounded the corner and was greeted with the sight of a young girl, already hard at work cooking something. The girl had long, dark brown (almost black, but not quite) hair put into two no-nonsense pigtails. She was wearing cargo shorts and a black tshirt, a white apron tied on over it.

Her Mudkip noticed him there first. He walked over next to the girl, looking over her shoulder in a mentor-like way. He surveyed her work-- she looked like she was preparing food for a whole army! She suddenly turned, coming face-to-face with Brock. "Oh! H-hello! I didn't hear you come in...I mean..I don't pay attention to anything but my cooking whenever I'm in a kitchen..." she trailed off as Brock looked at one of the bowls of food, which just happened to belong to her Mudkip. Without a word, he reached over and grabbed a pinch of the food off of the top of the bowl, putting it into his mouth to taste it.

"Hmmm..you've got the right idea, but it's missing something..." he stopped when he noticed her dissappointed expression. "I'm sorry for intruding..My name's Brock." She brightened up a little at the change of subject.

"N-no! It's fine..you aren't intruding..you just startled me a bit, that's all. My name is Marie, and this is my Mudkip," Marie said, smiling. "I help out Nurse Joy here, doing whatever I can...I'm afraid I'm not a very good cook yet though," she said, looking down in embarassment. Brock smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I can help you out-you know, give you tips and stuff." And with that, he urged her to continue cooking, giving her tips along the way.

TO BE CONTINUED! <3

Hope that wasn't too short..x.o;

Currently Chaining:

>_< Why? Why must you stop?!?! Now I know how my readers feel!!! *Writes sorry notes* T_T that was sooo shippy. Love the contestshipping!!!

Great chapter. I found no mistakes^_^ It has good descripion too.

Anyway... I like the contestshipping in this fanfic, it works out great.

That's all. Update soon. Bye!

"I have an even better idea, Drew...we could return the favor..." May got a mischevious twinkle in her eyes as she said this. Drew mentally sweatdropped, wondering what sort of plan she had in store, and exactly what his role in all of it would be.
    Mhmmmmm what does that mean?!?! ;p lol I can't wait till the next chappy more shippiness plz....
    ...tiptoed past Ash's and Misty's beds (A/N: Separate beds! >_>)...
    URGH >< lol XD MORE MORE!!
    Pokeshipper

He was content to lay there and watch her sleep for a while, until his stomach told him otherwise. If he was hungry, she had to be starving..and, he mused, when May gets hungry, she usually gets grumpy. So, he decided it would be best for her to wake up.
    XD Ha! Sounds like May, too!

The story was a little short, but that's okay. It had a good storyline to it, though. Keep up the great work!
    A Proud Contestshipper!
    Sprites from Pokesho

Alright. That was a great story. Seriously, though, I can not really get over the way Brock tastes Pokemon food, but that's just me...

Anyhow,
    He would've woken her up then, but she looked too cute to be bothered..so much like an angel. 'My angel', he thought protectively.
    So sweet! But almost a bit controlling, with the "thought protectively" part, but again, that's just me...

He was content to lay there and watch her sleep for a while, until his stomach told him otherwise.
    Romance mixed with a bit of humor.

Without a word, he [Brock]* reached over and grabbed a pinch of the food off of the top of the bowl, putting it into his mouth to taste it.
    As I said, I can never get over how Brock does that. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know. It seems to me like that would be like eating cat or dog food. Ah, oh, well.

*My note, nothing for the author to worry about. Just for reference.
    Last edited by Xumahare; 26th November 2006 at 10:19 PM.
    _________

Woot! I've got a suprise for everybody! Another chapter! xD I wrote this in the car. YES! I braved carsickness and nausea for you guys. <3 <3 FEEL LOVED. <3

Sorry, I'm in a really good mood right now..I just found out UGA beat Georgia Tech..woot. xD [/offtopic]

Okay, I'll stop being off topic now. <3

A little about this chapter, before I start. ^^ This chapter is very..fluffy. xD So fluffy it probably borders on corny. >_> I tried to make it longer than the last chapter..but I was in a car, so bear with me here please ;3; <3 So yeah, enjoy.

OH! By the way! If things are in double parenthases (( like this )), it's a translation of something Pikachu is saying.

Chapter Four!

"...and voila! You're done!" Brock announced, nodding in approval. Marie's eyes lit up and, in her excitement, practically knocked Brock over in a tackle-hug. (A/N: Because glomp just didn't sound good here. >_>)
    "OhmigoshthankyousomuchBrock!" she squealed happily, all the words running together. He just laughed nervously in reply -- Marie obviously hadn't noticed that she had just fallen on top of him.

'Oh wait, nevermind..she noticed,' Brock thought.

He waited for the slap he would have normally been given in this situation, but it never came. He felt the weight lift from his chest and saw Marie standing over him, offering a hand to help him up. He took it, not noticing that she was as flushed as he was.

"Uh..s-sorry about that. I get excited easily. You see, I've never made a meal without burning something, but because you helped me, I didn't burn anything and the food actually looks edible..." She glanced over at him, smiling. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head in embarassment.

"Ehe..Don't worry about it. It was nothin'," he said. He then remembered that Marie hadn't even met his friends. As he realized this, an idea struck him. "Hey Marie, why don't you and I personally serve the food to everyone? Then you'll get to meet lots of new people, make new friends, and see just how good of a cook you really are!"

"Uh..sure..I..g-guess," she answered, nervous about meeting so many new people. Without further ado, Brock steered her out of the kitchen, saying they needed to tell the guests that breakfast would be served in the cafeteria soon.

----

"Okay, so..I'm officially out of ideas," May said. She sighed and put her chin in her hands, her elbows propped up on her thighs. Drew sighed too, putting a comforting arm around May (he'd seen an actor do it on a movie once), trying to figure out a way to pull off this 'matchmaker' thing.

"Hey May..didn't you once tell me your friend Brock liked to watch those sappy romance movies?" He was going to finish with an explanation of his question/possible idea, but stopped when May jumped up and exclaimed, "THAT'S IT! Drew, you're a genius!"

Drew opened his mouth to remind her that he hadn't even told her what his idea was yet, but he was effectively silenced by May tackling and kissing him. He shrugged off his previous protests - this was MUCH better than brainstorming for ideas like they had been for the past twenty minutes. They were interrupted (A/N: No lemon here! D< So don't even ask >_> Okay, I'll shut up now.) by a knock at the door, followed by two voices. One was familiar, and definitely belonged to a male, while the other was unfamiliar and obviously female.

"Go right in, they're not doing anything anyway," the male voice urged his friend. His friend either said something too low for Drew to hear, or ignored him, because she simply said, "Breakfast will be served down in the cafeteria in ten minutes."

Drew reluctantly bbroke apart from May to answer them. "Okay, thank you!"

May grumbled and pouted (quite cutely, Drew might add). May's expression caused Drew to chuckle and scoot over next to where she was sitting. "Hey May? Um..there's...something I've been meaning to ask you," Drew said, knowing he probably sounded nervous. May noticed his nervous tone and her pout instantly disappeared. She turned to face him, finding him looking at her with a blush on his cheeks. "I know this might seem kind of silly, considering the circumstances..but..I was wondering..Do you think..I mean..May..would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, well aware that A) he had been stuttering and B) he had just sounded completely moronic, idiotic, and corny. Her answer was a squeal of "YES!", accompanied by another kiss. It had to be a quick kiss, though- May wouldn't, as he had deduced earlier, be a very happy camper if she missed breakfast. So, with that thought, Drew and May walked out of the room, holding hands, and headed for the cafeteria.

----

Ash found himself in a dilemma similar to the one Drew had faced earlier that morning: how to wake up a girl without incurring her wrath. So, he did what any normal teenager in his situation would do -- he sent his best friend, Pikachu, to do it for him. Pikachu agreed, albeit reluctantly; but, the yellow rodent reminded himself, if Misty mauled Ash for depriving her of her 'beauty sleep', Misty and Ash would never get together. So, with a small "Pika!", he hopped off of his trainer's shoulder, bounding towards the next room over.

----

"Mmmm...Five more minutes," the sleepy redhead muttered, rolling over and putting the pillow over her head.

"Pika pii..pi pika chupi!" ((But Misty...You're gonna miss breakfast!))

THAT woke her up. In a flash, she was up and dressed, all ready to go. "Well c'mon Pikachu! Let's go wake up Ash!" Pikachu, who was thorougly confused, just shrugged and jumped into Misty's open arms to be carried to breakfast.

----

Aaaand I'm ending it there. >_____> Sorry guys. That's all I wrote. ;3; It dosen't seem longer than the last chapter, does it? ;3; <3 Sorrehs..I tried! I really did! TT___TT <3 <3 <3

Currently Chaining:

Nice little chapter, if a little short. Looks like Brock might have found someone to take him (finally) even if she's a hyperactive glomper on sugar. The bit with May and Drew was sweet, and Ash has the right idea to wake Misty, if in doubt, send in the Pika! However if Pika had been wanting to get them together with a strong push he could have told Ash to wake her that way...but he may still have been malleted...*shakes head* poor boy...

Keep it up but try to lengthen your chapters more so that there is something more substantial to review. Thanks for the PM

I like this chapter, it was great^_^ I found no mistakes

Anyway, it was cute when Drew asked May "Will you be my girlfriend?" I loved that part. It's so contestshipping. So now all I'm wonderin is if Misty and Ash are ever going to get together?

We'll anyway that's pretty much all I got to say. Oh and update soon! I got to go do Homework know-_- We'll yeah, buh bye^__^

Alitle small but still okay, you should thnk about combining chapters and/or extending them abit... It adds to the likelyhood of more people interested in it. =] So anyway... it was really cute =] I honestly really liked this chappy cuz of the contestshipping fluffiness =] MORE AAML MORE AAML PLZZZ!! lol
    Pokeshipper

I don't really know what to say about this chapter. I loved the ContestShipping, but you really need to go with more PokeShipping. Otherwise, it was pretty good for being written in a moving vehicle (unless you sat in the car in your driveway and wrote it so you could have peace and quiet, that don't count :P)

9/10
    _________

Drew reluctantly bbroke apart from May to answer them. "Okay, thank you!"
    I don't think you meant to put two B's on "broke". Just wanted to point that out.

Besides the error, it was good. I like how the story line is, but its short. It may need a bit more lenghthage. (if that's a word XD) Anyways... Keep up the great work!!
    A Proud Contestshipper!
    Sprites from Pokesho

I MUST BE ON UR PM LIST! ^_^ This fic is another awesome one, and lots of shippyness! I noticed a couple mistakes though.*Eagerly awaits next chapter*

~CourageWisdomPower~
    Courage. Wisdom. And Power. Together, they form the holy relic, the Triforce.
    ~I am a proud fan of the Legend of Zelda, the greatest game series ever created.~