Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 200

Thread: Gymbaliar! (476)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno View Post
    Musashi speaking engrish = win. Especially when she yelled "Shut up!" and magically stretched her hand 7 feet away to hit Takeshi on the head and whenever she yelled "I'm a winner desu!".
    "Okay Okay Very Good!"
    Minai [not sure if that's how you spell her name] looks an awful lot like Saori, her long lost cousin maybe? Oo;
    As a male, I can safely say the two are at opposite ends of the hawtness spectrum, though. (Saori being searing and this girl being below freezing) Not to mention Saori's clothes are much better.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    In looks, this filler girl is about equal to Saori.

    *prepares for mauling*

  3. #53

    Default

    I heard people say this Greggle is female, but I dunno...

    FTR, the Female sprite has the bandages higher up, and in some shot Greggle seems to be like that...but in other they are alot lower...

    If it is a girl, perhaps that explains poisoning Brock, so it can keep him to herself?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I heard people say this Greggle is female, but I dunno...

    FTR, the Female sprite has the bandages higher up, and in some shot Greggle seems to be like that...but in other they are alot lower...

    If it is a girl, perhaps that explains poisoning Brock, so it can keep him to herself?
    A creepy female stalker toad who poisons people?

    Sounds like a great pokemon.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Greggle seems really cool and intersting. I really hope we'll get to see it a bit more often than Brock's other Pokemon.

    Giving the girl-trainer a Scizor was unneccesary(sp?)...too much screen-time really killed the "coolness" of this Pokemon.

    Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

    Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

    PM me if you have one! ♡

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireHead Hank View Post
    Giving the girl-trainer a Scizor was unneccesary(sp?)...too much screen-time really killed the "coolness" of this Pokemon.
    Scizor was humiliated far more in "Curbing the Crimson Tide".
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ????and???? View Post
    Is it better than Harley speaking Engrish? o.O;
    Nothing is better than LT. Surge's engrish.

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Scizor was humiliated far more in "Curbing the Crimson Tide".
    Even worse in Serebii movie.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy View Post
    Nothing is better than LT. Surge's engrish.
    "Immma Winna!"

    "Timo eata luncho!"

    I'd say Musashi barley slides past Machisu on the engrish front.

  9. #59

    Default

    Even worse in Serebii movie.
    Yes, the story of Joe's life when a Scizor was his nanny was certainly a new low for Scizor.

    Anyway, I like my sig, but apparently it "spoiled" a member, should I remove it???

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Crash View Post
    so they replace mistys replacement max/may with a frog?
    Please note that this is only one instance so far. If Greggle continues to do this, then the answer would be yes. Remember, Bonsly did it a couple times as well, but didn't keep it up.

    Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Jessie's alias in this episode was Princess Poison, since she was supposed to be the "gym leader". XD Loved her Engrish too, such as: "I'm a winner!" "Next is your Pikachu!" and especially the "Shut up!" scene. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Addydo View Post
    It was when he was battling Aipom his right hand glowed white; and the only attack I know that glows white like that would have to be Focus Punch.
    But it wasn't. The Japanese name, kiai punch, was not commanded. I'm going to try to figure out what it was now.
    Last edited by Geodude; 10th November 2006 at 10:42 PM.

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Please note that this is only one instance so far. If Greggle continues to do this, then the answer would be yes. Remember, Bonsly did it a couple times as well, but didn't keep it up.
    We can only hope that Greggle will keep it up. Otherwise, it'll most likely just rot in its pokeball.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Found it. The first attack Greggle used against Aipom, where its hand glowed white, was Brick Break.

    Sounded like Jessie used Engrish there too: "Greggle, kawarawari please!"

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Sacramento
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Found it. The first attack Greggle used against Aipom, where its hand glowed white, was Brick Break.

    Sounded like Jessie used Engrish there too: "Greggle, kawarawari please!"

    so that was Brick Break!? Is this the first time Brick Break has been used in the anime!?
    Adam 's PokePet

    My level 10 Munchlax!

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Nope, we saw Tyson's Hariyama use it in the Hoenn League.

    Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Sacramento
    Posts
    572

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Nope, we saw Tyson's Hariyama use it in the Hoenn League.
    Cool, Thanks Geodude!
    Adam 's PokePet

    My level 10 Munchlax!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    None of your damn business
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    (Saori being searing and this girl being below freezing) Not to mention Saori's clothes are much better.
    They look alike, face and hair wise. I agree with you on Saori's clothes being betters than Minai's, but Minai seems more outgoing so her clothes match her and Minai's hair is a lot longer then Saori's.

    Made a .gif of that "SHUT UP" part:
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Musashi uses her magic powers to defeat Takeshi's big mouth.

  18. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umi Mizuno View Post
    They look alike, face and hair wise. I agree with you on Saori's clothes being betters than Minai's, but Minai seems more outgoing so her clothes match her and Minai's hair is a lot longer then Saori's.

    Made a .gif of that "SHUT UP" part:
    Every time someone says something dumb, I shall use this.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    2,764

    Default

    Hey it looks like we know who is going to pull Brock's ear now or hit him. And why are Greggru's cheeks orange on the D/P sprite they are red or Pnk for a Shiny.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The courtroom
    Posts
    2,384

    Default

    Oh, the filler girl was hawt! ^^ <3

    The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    None of your damn business
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagome Lover View Post
    Oh, the filler girl was hawt! ^^ <3
    O_o Uhh, no offense, but you've got bad tastes. Minai was ok but she wasn't "hawt." At least not the way you put it.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

  22. #72

    Default

    I thought Greggle was the hottest character in the frikin episode.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I thought Greggle was the hottest character in the frikin episode.
    Seviper Musashi was the hottest. With Greggle at a close second.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Greggeru looks cool and Brock's first shinou pokemon

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    15,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    Greggeru looks cool and Brock's first shinou pokemon
    Technically, Bonsley is his first Shinou pokemon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •