Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gymbaliar! (476)

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    I bet some of you thought I'd stopped doing these, DIDN'T you? Well, I havn't stopped, because I'M A WINNER DESU! IN AMERICA!
    That Abridged Series sure gets around...in America.

-Hey, it's Jessi...I mean, a mysterious lady in a dress and mask!
    Might I add that it looks like she stole right out of Lucy's wardrobe. That's right...gijinka Seviper!

-AIMAWINNA!
    Wario desu ne?

-And now we learn why TR bothered with a gym in the first place...to steal...er, "heal"...Pokemon they beat the crap out of. Yes, "heal".
    Really...didn't they do something like this a few times before? Except it involved trading real Pokémon for fake ones.^^ Meh, viva la raza.

As you can see, Jessie's been studying her English VERY MUCH.
    I can imagine the blatant Engrish. Megumi must have studied a bit for this episode.

-Horray for stonerfrogs high on their own poison!
    Must...resist...RVD jokes...>.<

-...:O! The Oak lecture has Roxanne in it. CALL ALFONSO.
    Indeed.^_^

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    I bet some of you thought I'd stopped doing these, DIDN'T you? Well, I havn't stopped, because I'M A WINNER DESU! IN AMERICA!
    Man, "In America" is like the quote of the week, lol. I'm A WINNER DESU, lol! Thanks for the summary!

All I have to say is that I'm sure glad that this is a sign that they'll stop with Takeshi's ear-pulling gag and start making Greggle stab him.

"Okay, okay very good!".

XD
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Wow. I thought that this was an actual gym battle episode. Wow.

Anyways, seen the pictures. This eppy looks cool! Can't wait 'till it comes to Canada! (probably which will be 2013, stupid YTV)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Wow. I thought that this was an actual gym battle episode. Wow.

Anyways, seen the pictures. This eppy looks cool! Can't wait 'till it comes to Canada! (probably which will be 2013, stupid YTV)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

HAHAHA Gregguru is hysterical. The ear pulling gag is redeemed!

Croagunk's voice was... creepy. I sounded like a burp, but it works.

Bad animation, good story and ok battles.

It was a nice episode.

This episode was pretty good. It was cool to see a Croagunk. I thought it was funny when it followed Meowth all the way to the TR gym. It was cool to see a Poison Jab. I like how Ash and Dawn both used their pokedex at the same time. What I don’t like is how Ash and Brock STILL cannot recognize TR’s disguise despite seeing their similar hair styles throughout their disguises (but then the show probably wouldn’t be as good if they caught on). I also thought it was weird when Jessie told Croagunk to use Poison Sting, yet it used Poison Jab as well as Scizor (a STEEL type) was KOed by a Poison Jab. It was cool to see a Brick Break again. Oh c’mon! Jessie requiring Pikachu to battle is a dead giveaway. It’s amazing how Ash never caught on to that. Great to see Brock catch Croagunk who takes the job of attacking Brock whenever he flirts. I also thought it was funny when Croagunk was dragging Brock off when the gang left.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I liked meowth's "only three minutes left" line. I also thought it was funny when the narrator said brock had a new chaprone in the form of croagunk.
    Last edited by 09Murphym; 15th June 2007 at 2:14 AM.

Jessie told Croagunk to do Poison Sting, but it did Brick Break. Stupid PUSA, can't even get a line right. :/ It is so obvious to notice you made that mistake, they should've fixed it.

They will fix it, and then the redubbed line version will take a little while to hit the airwaves. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch that mistake. LOL at Team Rocket's "We still have three minutes left." line. Very funny.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Quote Originally Posted by Bond of Flames View Post
    Jessie told Croagunk to do Poison Sting, but it did Brick Break. Stupid PUSA, can't even get a line right. :/ It is so obvious to notice you made that mistake, they should've fixed it.
    Might have been deliberate on PUSA's part. This IS Jessie, after all. It isn't unlike her to make mistakes.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

I've only seen the japanese version, But I have to ask, How much of the music was changed and did they do anything to Jessie's manner of speaking (i.e. Her Engrish in the jap version)

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

You mean Jessie speaks incorrect english in the original version? That sounds funny. I'll have to watch the original version sometime then.

Even if Jessie mannerisms remained the same, all of her speaking is correct english. She should've spoke Japrish, then.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Quote Originally Posted by CabbyFish View Post
    You mean Jessie speaks incorrect english in the original version? That sounds funny. I'll have to watch the original version sometime then.
    Nothing beats "I'm a winner desu!"

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I approve of Croagunk's voice.

^ I like it too. Sounds like a bullfrog. I never liked Croagunk before, but when I saw this I realized how oddly cute it is.

James' line made me laugh. Something to the effect of, "When it comes to our disguises, they're clueless." Sadly true.

I like Croagunk's voice. After seeing one 2day makes me wanna raise one!

Did I hear Jessie right? "PUSS-ON" talking about Croagunk's attitude? Dang! You'd think that the dubbers would edit that out even though it's not all the way a nasty word! But it was damn-near close! They always like 2 re-edit a lot of stuff anyway!

Croagunks voice is perfect for being a frog.

It was a real upset for me to see Brock get another Misty/Max in the form of a Pokemon.(dragging him away from girls)

Overall, the episode was good, even though they yet again broke the laws ofpokemon type's weakness and resistance and poison-jab effected Scizor, beign a steel type

it was alright I didn't like that poison jab worked on scizor a steel type but it was funny seeing croagunk drag brock off
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I approve of Croagunk's voice.
    So do I. It makes it sound more "Toad like".

croagunk's voice was good but I can't wait to hear Toxicroak
    The awesome Dragonite has been claimed by me.

Because Australia's still in the BF season and I have no idea how this episode went like...what was Minae's (the filler girl) name?

^It's Minnie

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan
    Did I hear Jessie right? "PUSS-ON" talking about Croagunk's attitude? Dang! You'd think that the dubbers would edit that out even though it's not all the way a nasty word! But it was damn-near close! They always like 2 re-edit a lot of stuff anyway!
    Don't worry, I heard it too. I thought I was on crack but it's true.

Well, before I fell asleep, the part I saw was okay. Croagunk was okay for the most part in this episode. But I'm waiting to see him...Ugh...Be apart of a wonderful cliche.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Well, I have a few complaints, but mostly this ep was having me seriously LOL at Croagunk's personality.

Teh Badzorrs:
    -Croagunk's voice creeped me out at first, it was something I'd expect Toxicroak to sound like, but not Croagunk. But I've already gotten over it, and it's pretty good now.
    -Croagunk decided to join Brock's party for, like, no reason at all. What's up with that?
    -According to Jesse's ordering of Croagunk, the attack that was mistaken for Focus Punch earlier in the thread was Poison Sting. THAT IS NOT POISON STING!
    -Minnie sounded WAAAAAAYYYYYYY too young.

Teh Goodzors:
    -Be honest, who else couldn't resist laughing, if only slightly, at Croagunk just sitting there, staring at Brock...For, like, ever.
    -Croagunk popping out of it's Pokeball for the sole purpose of striking Brock with what will begin a long series of running gags was pretty good, considering Brock's "Not another one!" yell referring to Bonsly.
    -I WAS SERIOUSLY LOL-ING AT THIS LAST SCENE! You CAN NOT say that seeing Croagunk with that perpetual 'I do not want to be here right now' look on it's face dragging an unconcious brock by the leg as if it was a sack of potatoes did not make you laugh!

All in all, this was pretty good. Funny, but I have a wierd sense of humor.

On a side note, this is a record for the amount of times I've said LOL in one post: 2.
    Last edited by Reign G; 15th June 2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast