Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Journey of Souls-Pokeshipping, PG-13

This was a very descriptive chapter, although i liked the previous chapter more! But its still an excellent chapter that deserves a lot of credit! Excellent and i hope to see more of your gifted work in tthe next chapter! Good luck!

I'm glad everyone has liked it so far I just wonder if anybody else is reading this as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyLover
    This was a very descriptive chapter, although i liked the previous chapter more! But its still an excellent chapter that deserves a lot of credit! Excellent and i hope to see more of your gifted work in tthe next chapter! Good luck!
    That's weird because I prefer this chapter over chapter 5 THat's ok though as long as you liked it. I'm already done with Chapter 7 (as you can see in my sig) so today once I get back from school, I'll start to work on Chapter 8 immediately. I'll probably post up Chapter 7 after I'm finished with Ch. 8 and have started on Ch. 9... Thank you all for your reviews and I'll continue writing as long as you guys keep on reading!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss
    Currently Posted: Chapter 18-The Venox Vanishings
    Currently Working On: Chapter 22

To me all these are the same amount of exellence. Man i cannot spell right today. Anyway i seriously cant wait to read the next part and i hope its the same or better quality because so far it's been great
    Ze' lurver-ly lesbian but also a lurver-ly Mommy ~<3

I read it earlier but didn't have time to review, and I forgot to take out my fav bits...*hits head* stupid...

But I thought this chapter was great! The description is excellent, the plot is deepening, the shippy moments are slow, therefore longer therefore the reader gets more for their happiness.

The bit when Misty got her phone call was good, CEPT ASH SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HER WHEN SHE STARTED CRYING! *beats Ash over head with Misty's mallet* there! *mutters* stupid boy...

This new region sounds great but i can't believe that after getting them back together again, you now want them separated?!?!? This I cannot understand but you are the grand master of this fic, therefore know where it's going so i trust you to get them back together.

OOOO Daisy + Tracey moments were excellent! I never knew Daisy had such a bad temper though...*shudders*

Yep, the fic is going great and I can't wait for the next chapter!

PS please can you read + review my ficcy as well? Thank you!

Hmmmmm......where in the world is chapter 7? i want it....NOW!

“Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town; age 18; 5’4”, 135 pounds with black hair and dark brown eyes,” said a mechanized male voice coming from the tiny speaker that lay in the back of the Pokedex.

“The two tickets I gave you are your only way of entering Muntein as I was only permitted two from the league officials who sent me the disk. I was originally going to give the other ticket to Gary, but he said was too busy working on his pokemon research so I decided to let you decide who was going with you,” the professor said. Ash immediately smiled and he already a specific person in mind as Misty looked from the window wondering who Ash could be thinking of giving the ticket to. “Don’t lose them or else you’ll miss out on this once in-a-lifetime opportunity!” the professor added warningly to Ash. He smiled and assured the professor that he would take great care of them. He thanked him and he quickly exited the lab as Misty ducked out of sight from the window.
    This made me LOL! Ash is 18 and only 5'4? In the anime hes much taller maybe a six footer
    Last edited by MistyLover; 29th November 2006 at 5:34 PM.

Alright so I have finished Chapter 7 officially (I had to add a bit more details) and will post it up soon...(probably tommorow or Friday.) I have to get to work on Chapter 8 quickly so I can start on Chapter 9 as soon as possible. All I'm going to say about 8 and beyond is that this is where my fic is truly going to lie. The first 7 chapters were sort of an introduction into the rest of this fic which is why Ash and Misty are taking their relationship slowly (well at least for now...) Thank you everyone for your reviews and Esperon I'll take a look at your fic once I feel that I have plenty of time (I already sneaked a peek and saw that you're already at Chapter ?18? so I have a LOT of catching up to do...)

And MistyLover, I would appreciate it if you could just send me a PM if you feel like I'm taking too long instead of posting it on this thread Thanks...
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Banner given to me by my great friend MistyLover, made by the talented AmazingKiss

From MistyLover
    This made me LOL! Ash is 18 and only 5'4? In the anime hes much taller maybe a six footer
    I think you'll find in the anime, he's a shrimp! Misty is still taller than him in the mirage special epi and in her little appearance at the end of Hoenn. Ash is shorter than all the main characters except Max, Meowth and Pikachu!

Heh, I like the slow bit, means you can do the introduction to what's happening in the fic, set the scene and establish your writing style to then throw in a few little tips and hints that become more shippy cos it's not lots and lots all in one :3 And peole rush to your fic when the chapter is up more than if it comes every day!

Tis great that you've finished chapter 7 and I hope it comes tomorrow cos I have a feeling Misty may be finding her way back with Ash...but that is only how I feel.

Don't think I mentioned it before, but I really liked at the end how Ash was quite cold to Misty, you could tell he was really upset after what he had heard her say in Johto and then puts her Gym as a priority over him. Not really nice, so this gave a nice bit of contrast that wasn't clouded by Ash stupidity/mallet/stupid argument like some fics (including my own) can fall into the trap of those often portrayed moments. This little bit of angst at the end shows some emotions you don't often see from Ash at this sort of level.

Another thing I didn't add was from the Pokedex bit, "Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town; age 18" 18? O.o hottie? :P

Hope the next chapter comes soon!
    Esperon
    P.S. just posted chapter 19 part 1 with a riddle for people to solve!
    Last edited by Esperon; 29th November 2006 at 10:56 PM.

Ash is shorter than all the main characters except Max, Meowth and Pikachu!
    Actually, I think he's taller than May too...but yeah, he still is a shrimp! XD

Ash was quite cold to Misty, you could tell he was really upset after what he had heard her say in Johto and then puts her Gym as a priority over him.
    Hunh, I never thought of it that way. But yeah, that makes sense! Anyways el toro, looking forward to next chappie!

Height comparison Heh, whadda ya know! He is taller than May...oops...:P (5th row from top, left and middle pic)

He's still a srimp though...

Can we please keep these posts on topic? T_T I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think Ash's height has that much to do with the fic... (just an FYI I'm actually 5'3"... I can't help it, I'm a tiny Colombian ) As for the fic, Chapter 8 is going to be done by tommorow, that's for sure (I can't finish it for today, I'm going to the mall to look for a Nintendo Wii ) I know you it's been a long time since I posted up a chapter but...
        Spoiler:- Time:
    I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long... I promise it will be up tommorow.
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

A bit longer?
    Wow i'm gonna like this fic much more and more!
    Sorry that I have not posted much but, I posted know...
    And of course must I tommorow looking at your fic
    See Ya!
    Shinji+Hikari=Kawaii

I want to take this time out and say welcome back QuixMystique647! I hope I can see post up more reviews in the future!

So anyway, Chapter 8 is basically done, I just have to add a few things so I'm gonna take this time and post up Chapter 7! Aren't I nice? Chapter 7 is the decisive point as Misty is going to be making her final decision. As Chapter 6 was the climax, Chapter 7 is the falling action and the resolution to this 7-part introduction to the real journey of souls! Nothing else to say so without further ado...

Chapter 7-The Plan

Ash awoke the next morning with a gentle breeze running around the room. The curtains moved delicately from the window as Ash got out of bed and stretched. He gazed outside at the calm and tranquil day then looked at Pikachu. He was curled up comfortably as he slept at the edge of the bed. He shook him and Pikachu got up slowly and greeted him with a smile. Ash greeted him back and he put on some jeans so he could go downstairs for breakfast.

During the night, Misty stayed downstairs because he knew his mother would have a heart attack if they slept in the same room. He climbed down the stairs and he was greeted by the delicious smell of cooked bacon and fried eggs. A smile spread across his face as he entered the dining room. Misty was waiting for the food to be served as she sat on the table playing around with a fork in her hand.

“So I see that you decided to give up cooking?” Ash said as he sat in the chair right across from her. Misty looked up at him, apparently having just noticed him.

“Yeah, I didn’t want to get in your mom’s way so I decided I would sit this one out,” she said with a faint smile as she tapped the fork on the table. She was still thinking about last night and for a way she could go with him to Muntein. She had a plan already, but it was her last resort and she was trying to come up with other plans first.

“Good thing! I wasn’t looking forward to putting out a kitchen fire if you were going to cook,” he said. Misty kicked him in the shin underneath the table. He winced in pain as he grabbed his leg and Misty smiled mischievously. Just then Delia came in with two steaming plates of food as she said,

“Dig in you two! I hope you like it!” They both looked at the deliciously cooked meal and thanked her quickly as they began to eat.
    <- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->
    After breakfast, they both went outside to get some fresh air. The sky was clear blue and other than a few white clouds, it looked like it was going to be a perfect day. Misty looked over at Ash as he walked through the front door. He had a dark blue t-shirt on with a red stripe that ran across his chest. He had on a new hat that was red in color with a white arc shaped stripe on the front with a black pokeball design in the middle of it and a similar, but smaller pokeball design on the back of his hat. He had on blue shorts that barely ran past his knee with black and white sneakers on his feet. He had his bare hands behind his head as he looked up to the sky, dazing off. She nudged him in the side playfully with her elbow and she said with a wink,

“Since it’s such a beautiful day why don’t you show me around Pallet Town?” He looked over at her and nodded in agreement. She was dressed in a white t-shirt with her signature blue short shorts on her. Her hair was worn up in a ponytail and he looked at the necklace that he had given her as a present which she seemed to never take off. He smiled back at her then waited for Pikachu to come join them; they left for the small town on the dirt road.
    <- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->
    He showed Misty the restaurants, the clothing stores (which he regretted as they wound up staying for three hours even though she didn’t buy anything…), and the park. They were reaching the end of the dirt road and it was now about 4 o’clock as the sun shone high above their heads. The wind blew gently from the north as they headed to a big clearing at the beginning of a big forest.

In front of the small park was a big wooden sign that hung over the entrance that read: “Pallet Park.” The park was a vibrantly green circle that stood at the entrance of a deep forest that lay close to Pallet. It was completely flat with the exception of a mound of grass that stood directly in the middle of the park; a small tree in the middle cast a shade on the mound. The park was completely empty, due to the fact that it was lunchtime. He explained that everyone in Pallet Town were big eaters just like him and she grinned. They approached the mound in the middle of the park and Ash laid down on it as he looked up at the sky.

“This is what I used to do all the time when I was younger after I stopped hanging around with Gary. I would go to this park, sit back and relax and watch the day go by…” he said dreamily as his eyes glazed. She lay right next to him and she used her arms to support the back of her head. It was completely silent and everything moved slowly: the clouds, the sun, the trees in the wind…

Misty felt herself dozing off so she turned to Ash. His eyes were hidden under his cap, but she could tell that he was taking a nap. She was tempted to crawl up next to him and sleep by his side, but their time apart had caused them to lose a little of that closeness they had before.

Instead of thinking about him she began to think about her plan of how she could join him on his journey. She would have to make a few a phone calls and upset a few people, but by now she had her mind set. She knew that if she wanted to go on this journey, she was going to be making a big sacrifice.
    They had returned home during the late night. His mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner as Ash closed the door behind him with Pikachu on his shoulder. Misty climbed up the stairs quickly to use the bathroom. He went into the living room and lied back on the couch and turned the television on. As he flicked through the channels to look for something to watch, Misty walked down the stairs and asked his mom if she could use the phone. After his mother’s approval, she went to the videophone that was in the living room in a corner beside the television.

She began dialing a number and Ash’s curiosity began to spark. He raised his head to get a good look at who she was calling, but because it was hidden behind the TV, he couldn’t get a good look… She greeted the person in a low voice and the whole time she was speaking on the phone, she spoke only in quiet tones. After she had hung up, she seemed a little shaken up. Ash was very curious by now as to what was bothering Misty and who she had called. She stood up from the chair and Ash stood up as well as Pikachu stayed sleeping on the couch. He approached her as she made her way to the stairs, wearing an expression of utter disbelief on her face.

“Who were you speaking to?” Ash asked as he blocked her from going up the stairs.

“N-No one in particular…” she said as her hand fidgeted with her shirt.

“Then why are you acting so nervous?” Ash asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Ash… Can you please let me go upstairs, I need to use the bathroom…” Misty said while trying to walk past him. He still didn’t move though.

“I thought you just used the bathroom Misty…” She pushed him out of the way and ran quickly up the stairs, closing the bathroom door hard. Now his suspicions were only worse; the curiosity was eating away at him like a parasite.

“Dinner’s ready!” Delia said in a cheery ringing voice as she called Ash from the kitchen, disrupting his train of thought.

“Ok Mom…” He slowly walked towards the kitchen as he continued to stare at the staircase.

“Won’t Misty be joining us dear?” Delia asked with curiosity.

“She said she had to use the bathroom,” he replied while taking a seat at the table. Pikachu looked up at the stairs with worry, mirroring his thoughts.

“I hope she’s feeling okay.” Ash nodded,

“Yeah, me too…”
    During the whole week, Ash and Misty spent most of their time outside, exploring Pallet Town as Ash recounted his old memories to her. They would arrive home very late in the evening to eat dinner and Ash would always sit on the couch to watch TV to catch up on the latest pokemon news. Misty would also make the same mysterious phone call every night.

She would talk quietly as Ash would try to listen in on the conversation, but he never seemed to be able to understand her no matter how close to her he was. And always at the end of every phone call, Misty would be quiet for the rest of the evening. Even when he would confront her and ask her what she was so sad about, she’d always smile and tell him nothing. He eventually gave up trying to force the answer out of her, but he remained quiet whenever she would make her phone call; listening hard, trying to discover who it was she was calling…
    The week quickly passed and the day had arrived when Ash would leave on his journey to Muntein. He was first going to visit Brock, partly because it was a while since he last saw his old friend and partly because he wanted to see if he was going to go with him…since Misty had told him she wasn’t going to with him to Muntein. The disappointment still stung in his heart but he respected her decision.

After seeing Brock, he was planning on heading straight to Johto so Ash was packing up everything he would need for his big journey. After he finished he walked outside as his mom and Misty walked along with him. Pikachu jumped onto Ash’s shoulder and he turned to face his mom and Misty as they looked at each other quietly.

“I have to go to back to Cerulean City so do you think I can go with you?” Misty asked him as the sun shone from high in the sky in front of her.

“Sure,” Ash replied with a smile. He then turned to his mom, “Alright, Mom, I have to go now…”

She sighed, but she knew that it was eventually going to happen and by now she was used to it so she gave him a good luck hug and told him to take care of himself and that he should call every once in a while just to check up. He simply nodded and said goodbye as he turned around and began to walk down the road with Misty by his side. They waved back at his mother with wide smiles on their faces. She waved back and saw them off as they walked down the long dirt road to their destination…
    During the walk to Pewter City, they passed in front of the lake in which she had fished him out of. Ash was walking closely by the shore which lay to his left with Misty walking by his right side. She smiled as she remembered the first time in which she had first met him. She looked at him to see if he had noticed this as well, but he continued to walk along as if nothing was happening. She was a bit mad that he hadn’t noticed, but she decided to try and see if he recognized the lake.

“This sure is a beautiful day isn’t it? The warm sun, the calm wind, the beautiful lake…” Misty said. He merely looked around and smiled in approval. She frowned and tried again,

“There is just something strange about that lake… You know as if I had seen it somewhere before,” she said hinting at the lake yet again. He looked at the lake with a vague hint of curiosity and then he looked back at her. Misty stared at him expectantly, waiting for his answer.

“If you say so…” he said as he turned to look forward on the road. Misty sighed in exasperation, amazed at Ash’s denseness.

“What’s the matter?” he asked as he looked at her. She didn’t answer and instead shoved him into the lake with one hand. He fell into the chilly waters and was shivering as soon as he surfaced.

“W-what d-did you do th-that for?” he said annoyed at Misty. She continued to walk on, so frustrated with him that she ignored him. He looked at her sourly,

“Who can understand her?” he muttered to himself as he climbed out of the water of the lake in which their lives had been intertwined.
    They approached a fork in the road that divided it into to two paths: one that lead to Pewter City and the other lead to Cerulean City. They stopped at the fork and they each faced each other. The sun was quickly coming down in between them and they looked at each other, embedding the other’s image into their mind.

“I have to go back to the Gym, but you’re going to visit me again before you leave right?” she said looking him straight in the eyes with a small grin. He smiled back at her,

“Sure Misty, no problem. Brock will probably be with me by then so you can say goodbye to him too. It’ll be just like old times,” he said with a wink. She smiled widely and nodded her head. She didn’t want him to leave, but if her plan was going to succeed, she needed all the extra time that she could get…

He sighed as he began to turn around. She stepped forward to him to give him a hug, but she stopped herself. He faced the road to Pewter City without noticing her and she stepped back, staying still as he walked down the road. She then turned around to go to Cerulean City after watching him disappear behind the hilly road. What Ash didn’t know was that Misty’s plan was already in effect and he would be in for a rude awakening once he came back to Cerulean…
    Two days later, Ash was already on the road to Cerulean City. He had invited Brock along to the journey after their reunion, but he surprisingly turned it down. Brock simply said it was because he had to take care of his siblings now that his parents were gone. They had left for vacation, leaving Brock to care of all of his siblings, much to Ash’s dismay.

At least, that’s what Brock had told Ash when he was in Pewter. In reality, Brock’s parents were still in Pewter City and they weren’t planning on leaving any time soon…

Brock waved goodbye to his old friend as he began his voyage back to Cerulean City. After Ash was out of sight, Brock entered the Gym to make an important phone call. From the videophone in the main lobby, an old man looking identical to Brock down to his squinty eyes, appeared on the screen and greeted him.

Brock told him that Ash was gone and it was safe to come back to the house. His father Flint smiled happily and said he would be returning shortly and he hung up. Brock turned off the screen and dialed Misty’s phone number. Her image appeared on the screen and she greeted Brock warmly.

“So what did he say Brock?” she asked, her curiosity eating away at her.

“Well he wasn’t happy, but he accepted it so he’s on his way there now,” her spiky haired friend replied.

“That’s great it’s going just as I planned then!”

“What’s this plan of yours anyway, you keep mentioning it but you haven’t explained it to me yet.” She hesitated and looked uneasy.

“Alright I’ll tell you Brock, but it might shock you…”

It was cool and getting darker as the afternoon was coming to a close. The orange sun readied itself to crawl back into the horizon as Ash reached the hill that overlooked Cerulean City. He stopped for a moment to observe the surroundings. He continued to walk towards the center of town with Pikachu walking beside him. As they began to get closer to the Gym, he could see a huge crowd gathered around it. Ash looked on curiously and he got closer to the crowd.

He pushed his way through until he got to the front where it was blocked off by a metal guard rail to prevent anybody from getting any closer. There was a big opening that separated the crowd and the Gym and in this gap was Misty and her sisters gathered in front of it with sad and serious expressions on each of their faces.

What’s going on?” Ash wondered as he looked at them; meanwhile the crowd was complaining loudly at him for pushing his way through.

“Hey Misty!” he yelled loud enough so he could be heard over the noise of the crowd. She looked back at him slowly and saw him waving his hands in the air. She signaled to the police officers controlling the crowd to let him through and they nodded as they went to let him in. They opened the rail just enough so he could pass through and the crowd began to protest.

“Who’s the loser in the red cap?” one of the guys in the front said. Ash turned to look at the guy,

“Who are you calling a loser?!” Misty placed her hand on his arm and held him back,

“He’s my friend so mind your own business!” The guy sneered as he nudged the guy next to him,

“I think he’s more than just a friend if you know what I mean!” He burst out into laughter along with a few people who giggled along with him. She blushed in embarrassment and turned away from them as they shouted and jeered at the two of them. Ash walked right beside her and asked with concern,

“What’s happening here?” She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped as she couldn’t find the words to describe the situation. She lowered her head but faintly smiled for him. He was confused by now and turned to ask her sisters what was happening when a large truck came barreling down the road and stopped in front of the crowd.

It honked impatiently at them to move and so the police began to part the crowd to give the truck space. It passed before the people slowly casting a black shadow on the front entrance of the Gym. A chill ran down Misty’s spine and she shivered as she saw the truck.

Tears began to well up in her eyes and the smile had disappeared from her face. Ash was focused entirely on her and was going to ask her again when a wide and muscular man with a yellow construction hat on his head stepped out of the driver’s seat. His light blue jumpsuit was stained with sweat and he wiped his rugged and wrinkled forehead with a massive and hairy arm. He looked over at the smaller red pickup trucks that stopped behind his as various men dressed in the same blue jumpsuit walked out of the cars.

“Start unloading this truck! We need to be out of here in ten minutes to be able to make it in Vermillion City by 6 o’ clock!” he barked back at him. He walked closer towards Misty and said in a rough voice,

“Are you Miss…” he glanced at the clipboard in his hand, “Misty Waterflower?” She nodded slowly without uttering a word. “Good; I need you to sign this contract of liability before we can begin any type of demolition.”

Ash’s eyes widened in shock as Misty signed the paper that would knock the Gym and her house down. She dropped the pen to the floor after she finished signing and she clenched her shaking hand tightly with a sigh. The man picked up the pen with a grunt and he addressed his workers,

“OK, let’s do this! Open up those crates and let’s get started!” One by one, they opened up the crates loaded on the back of the truck. Each of them held an Electrode and they rolled out of the opened box as they were guided by a demolition man to a predetermined spot on the plan. A few of them entered the Gym as the rest of the Electrode surrounded the outer wall, waiting for the boss’s command.

He glanced at his workers who had all returned from moving the Electrodes around. The green truck was completely empty, the crowd was completely silent, and the sun had already made its way halfway down the horizon. He looked over at Misty and he spoke,

“Are you ready?” She nodded as tears began to roll down her eyes and her lip quivered. Her sisters were standing quietly to the side of them as they held hands tightly waiting for the ordeal to be over with. Ash moved closer to Misty as the man yelled,

“OK THEN! ON THE COUNT OF FIVE! 5…4…3…2…” Misty latched onto Ash’s chest as she closed her eyes. Everything had gone completely silent as she blocked everything out with the exception of her own heartbeat that pumped loudly in her chest.

The man bellowed “ONE!!!” and at that exact moment all the Electrodes glowed in bright light. They prepared to simultaneously use Explosion as they had practiced countless times before. Misty clung onto Ash closely as her heartbeat began to beat deafeningly fast in her body until the deafening explosion that shattered her mental soundproof barrier and her heartbeat sounded.

The Gym imploded into rubble from the explosions and the dust blew into sky. Her sisters huddled together as they cried silently and Ash stood in disbelief as he saw the Gym fall to pieces right before his eyes. He wrapped his arm around Misty and began to comfort her as she couldn’t bring herself to look at what remained of the Gym.

The blue letters that used to be displayed at the top of the Gym proudly were now scattered in pieces amongst the rubble, with the only visible letter being the ‘U’ in the name ‘CERULEAN.’ The crowd began to scatter slowly after the dust had settled and soon the officers began to shoo away any stragglers so they could leave the group alone. The truck drivers picked up the fainted Electrodes, packed them back in their crates, and drove off to Vermillion City without another mention to the women.

Misty was still in Ash’s arms and slowly a tear slid off her cheek and fell onto her Mystic Water necklace. The jewel glowed brilliantly as the tear slid down slowly against the side. It dripped off the end of the jewel and fell to the floor with a loud splatter, twice the size it was when it fell off Misty’s eye…
    They were in a wooden cottage by the outskirts of Cerulean City above the city on a hill after leaving the site that used to be home to the magnificent Cerulean City Gym and the Sensational Sisters. They had all gathered downstairs in their new home as Misty explained to Ash what had just happened:

During the first night that Misty had spent in Ash’s house, she had come up with the idea to put the Gym on sale. Tired of solely being with left with the responsibilities of a Gym leader while her sisters traveled around, she persistently tried to convince her sisters until they finally gave in.

A short boy in his early teens with blue-green hair in a bowl cut style who had eyes that matched with his hair had approached Misty’s sisters the very next day with an interest in the Gym. He offered to take over as the Gym leader, but he wanted to build his own Gym, not the buy the one that they had made. He agreed that he would pay for everything; all they needed to do was agree to sign the contract.

Misty’s sisters were hesitant, but they knew they had no real say over it as Misty was the true Gym leader of the city. She agreed with the deal in reluctance, knowing that he was probably the only person that would buy the Gym on such short notice even though it was at the cost of its demolition.

After the deal was settled, the media had gained coverage on it and soon it was all over the news in Cerulean. She sold the Gym and used the money to move everything out of the Gym and bought a new house on a hill by the vigilant river that overlooked the city.

After their dinner meeting, Misty was upstairs in her room crying silently as she held the remaining letter from the rubble in her hand. She was going to keep it as a reminder of the old Gym now that construction of the new one was going to begin. Ash knocked quietly on the door and she wiped away the tears.

“Come in…” He opened the door and entered the room slowly as Pikachu closed the door behind him. Misty was sitting on her new bed in her new room that had a window that faced the new location the new house was situated in. It was completely dark outside with the exception of the moon that shone brightly through the window with the lights of the city shining back at it. He smiled at her gently,

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine I guess…” Her voice was quiet and her expression was enough of an answer for him. He took a seat next to her as she continued to look at the concrete letter in her hand. He took off his backpack and began to rummage through it as Misty was lost in thought. He pulled out a shiny black box and stole her attention as he opened it carefully.

“I’m sorry Misty, especially because I can’t really say much since I’ve never been in a situation like this before…” He slowly looked at her with a gentle look in his eyes that melted through her icy cold depression.

“But I want you to have this…” He unclenched his hand to reveal the Cascade badge that she had given to him many years ago. Her eyes widened in shock,

“Ash… I can’t take this… It’s yours…” He shook his head.

“I want you to have it Misty. I want you to have it so you can remember the Gym and the memories that we had in there together.” He smiled as he placed the badge in her hand. She looked at it as it shone in under the lamp light without saying anything. A strange feeling went through her stomach though, making it feel as if it were doing flips and a tear slid down her cheek as she smiled. He smiled back at her and exited the silent room to give her some time alone.

He closed the door behind him as Pikachu exited beside him, leaving Misty in silence as she sat on the bed. She turned off the light and sighed happily as she clenched the badge close to her chest. What he didn’t know (and she didn’t plan on telling him either) was that everything she did was for him.

She placed the badge by her alarm clock and began to drift off into a dream in which she revisited the Gym for one last time…

Author's Notes

Just an FYI, I had to type the intro and notes all over again because the page decided to freeze up! Anyway, that's it! Misty has made her decision and is going to start traveling with Ash! As I said before, the wait between chapters might start to become a bit longer because I'm going to be drawing the unique pokemon of Muntein one by one as they see them in the story. You can only imagine that this will take longer on my part because I have to hand draw and color each individual picture after I finish writing a whole chapter! I'm doing this because it will make not only my life easier, but yours as well as you can easily imagine what the pokemon looks like without having to read a detailed description that I find to be pains in the ***es if you know what I mean. Besides that, I was pretty pleased with this chapter as I wrote it in one single day! I'm sorry it took so long, but now that Chapter 8 is practically finished, I'll start working on Chapter 9 and once that is finished, you'll be taking the trip to Muntein alongside Ash and Misty in Chapter 8!

So hopefully I won't take too long on these new chapters as I hate making you guys wait (ironic huh?) and I hope you guys are enjoying this fic so far!
    Last edited by el_toro; 16th November 2011 at 3:18 PM. Reason: Clean Up
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

awww, he was there to comfort her when the gym got demolished! T_T great work, as always ^^ looks like things won't be so bad for them, now that they'll travel together yay! Can't wait for the next chapter
    "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself" ~ Lucy, Elfen Lied

Yurilicious Venus Versus Virus banner made by me. Sumire x Lucia FTW! ^^
    I adopted Lucy-chan and I'm paired with Silentvibrava
    clicky?< My current favorite song <3

OMG! Ash stayed home for more than a day! O.o
    j.k, but seriously, Ash never stays at home long...

Soooo, Misty sold the gym, eh? Didn't see that coming. I love it where Ash gives Misty his Cascade Badge! That is soooooo sweet!

Anyways, I don't mind if it takes too long, so long as you put effort into the chappies to make them good. Looking forward to next chappie!

Ok im kind of confused as too why she got demolition people to destroy the gym and her house. I mean arn't there other ways to be able for Misty to go with Ash.

Oh well it was still a great chapter.

*in shock* they demolished the gym?

This chapter was spectacular!! I really liked how Ash gave Misty the cascade badge?

But, imagine if you were a Gym Leader, would you do it, i wouldnt!

The thing that intrigued me greatly was when the necklace became bigger? Does it react weirdly to tears? Anyways i still looove the chapter!
    Last edited by MistyLover; 2nd December 2006 at 2:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crystal-zephyr View Post
    Ok im kind of confused as too why she got demolition people to destroy the gym and her house. I mean arn't there other ways to be able for Misty to go with Ash.

Oh well it was still a great chapter.
    Maybe there are other ways, but by leaving her position as Gym leader, she now has all the time she wants in the world to do whatever. Also, she didn't plan in destroying the Gym in the first place; the boy who is going to replace Misty as a Gym leader wanted it demolished so he could build his own. Glad you liked it though.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyLover View Post
    This chapter was spectacular!! I really liked how Ash gave Misty the cascade badge?

But, imagine if you were a Gym Leader, would you do it, i wouldnt!

The thing that intrigued me greatly was when the necklace became bigger? Does it react weirdly to tears? Anyways i still looove the chapter!
    The part about the necklace is the fact that if water comes into contact with the necklace, the WATER that touches it becomes bigger, not the necklace. So in the part when the tear from Misty hit the necklace, the teardrop got bigger. Hopefully that made enough sense.

I'm glad everyone is liking it so far, I'll start work on Chapter 9 really soon now that Chapter 8 is done...
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

“I want you to have it Misty. I want you to have it so you can remember the Gym and me in case if I’m never there,” he said smiling as he placed the badge in her hand. She looked at the badge as it shone in her hand without saying anything as a strange feeling went through her stomach, making it feel as if it were doing flips. He smiled back at her and exited the silent room, deciding that she needed time to recover from this great loss. He closed the door behind as Pikachu exited beside him, leaving Misty alone. She turned off the light and sighed happily as she clenched the badge close to her chest. What he didn’t know (and she didn’t plan on telling him either) was that everything she did was for him… She placed the badge by her alarm clock and began to drift off into a dream in which she revisited the Gym for one last time…
    AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! That's so cute... Omg I am feeling so depressed right now... my b/f just broke up with me, just now ='[
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

“Well I can’t really say much Misty because I’ve never been in a situation like this before…” He said slowly looking at her with a gentle look in his eyes that melted through her icy cold depression. “But I want you to have this…” He unclenched his hand to reveal the Cascade badge that she had given to him many years ago.
    Thats so sweet of Ash! Ashy are you know understand 'love'?
    Shinji+Hikari=Kawaii

Just to give an update on the current status of this fic, I have completed writing Chapter 9, but I have to:
        Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Once I have that done, I'll post up Chapter 8 and start working on Chapter 10! Chapter 9 is pretty long (so far 12 pages!) and I plan to add a bit more detail into it so it might stretch longer! I will most likely have Chapter 8 up by this Friday so I hope you guys are looking forward to that!
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by el_toro View Post
    Just to give an update on the current status of this fic, I have completed writing Chapter 9, but I have to:
        Spoiler:- Pokemon:

Once I have that done, I'll post up Chapter 8 and start working on Chapter 10! Chapter 9 is pretty long (so far 12 pages!) and I plan to add a bit more detail into it so it might stretch longer! I will most likely have Chapter 8 up by this Friday so I hope you guys are looking forward to that!
    Yay new pokemon and only about 2 more days to wait. So far im hoping you have it as the same amount of excellence but im sure you will.

I know that I promised that I would have it up by today, but I didn't expect to be so long from my computer (my sis needed to do school work T_T). So anyway, here is the first chapter in the Muntein saga! This acts like a prologue similar to the first chapter in which it sets up the background. Chapter 9 is when the real action starts when they start battling and encountering wild pokemon so Chapter 8 is just to set the mood. Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 8-Over the Threshold

The sunrise was lazy in the morning and began to scatter its light over Cerulean City. Misty was lying in her bed staring up at the ceiling in silence as the golden light entered through her window. She sighed and stretched as she looked at the digital clock on her bedside table with bags under her eyes.

In the dream that she had last night she was swimming in the pool of the Gym when the earth began to shake violently. The waters of the pool threw her side to side as she screamed out loud until the roof of the Gym collapsed on top of her and she woke up with a fright. After that nightmare she wasn’t able to fall asleep again since 2 o’clock in the morning.

She threw the warm blankets off of her and felt the cold air of the room hit her bare legs. She shivered and put on a pair of dark red sweatpants quickly. She walked out of her bedroom with a pair of furry light blue slippers on her feet and she went down the cold hardwood stairs to the kitchen. Everyone else was sleeping in their rooms so the house was completely quiet and empty. She sat on the couch that was originally in the Gym’s living room as she gazed at the unlit fireplace sitting in the middle.

The house looked very colonial and old with everything completely made out of wood. They were only going to rent this cabin though and buy a much nicer house in a year or so as they needed someplace to stay so they could get reorganized. But by then it would be Misty’s sisters’ problem as she would be in a far off region with Ash… She smiled at the thought and lay down on the couch. Slowly she closed her heavy eyes and fell asleep…
    She awoke as soon as the light hit her squarely in the face from the window. She was still drowsy as she looked around at her sisters preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

“Finally! It’s about time you got up,” Daisy said as she turned around. Misty looked back at her with droopy eyes and she slowly yawned out loud as she stretched her arms.

“What time is it?” she said with her hand in front of her mouth to cover yet another yawn.

“It’s 1 o’clock in the afternoon,” Daisy said as she looked at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room.

“WHAT?!” Misty screamed out loud. She jumped off the couch and sprinted up the stairs to go to the guest room in which Ash was sleeping in. She opened up the door abruptly and the room was completely empty, with the blanket on the bed neatly made and the blinds drawn. She stared on in horror then she slammed her head against the wall.

“After everything I did, he left without me…” she said as she felt her eyes sting.

“Who left you?” She turned around suddenly and jumped back in shock as he stood standing directly in front of her with just a towel on and a curious look on his face.

“Ash?! What are you doing here?” Misty said grabbing her heart with her hand as it throbbed in her chest from the shock.

“Well I just finished taking a shower after I saw that you were asleep on the couch. You didn’t think I was gonna leave without you, did you?” he said with a smile. She lowered her head in embarrassment as her cheeks turned red.

“Um… breakfast is almost done so come downstairs once you’re ready,” she said as she walked past him and down the stairs.
    They had just finished eating breakfast and Ash was now outside waiting for Misty as she got ready to leave. Pikachu had been playing with the other pokemon from the Gym outside in the backyard and he had now rejoined Ash. They stood in front of the house while looking up at the clear blue sky as the cold wind chilled them.

Misty opened the door and walked outside and Ash turned around to look at her. She had a white hoodie on with her hands tucked in the pouch as she shivered from the cold. She had on tight dark blue shorts that reached the middle of her thigh with her red and white sneakers on her feet. Her hair was worn up in its usual ponytail and as always, the necklace hung from her neck, sparkling in the light of the brilliant sun.

Ash was dressed in a blue denim vest similar to the jacket that he had when he traveled to Kanto, but this vest was reversible with the inside color being white, contrasting the dark blue t-shirt he wore underneath it. He had on tight black gloves that had openings for each one of his fingers and blue pants that reached his black and white shoes.

He smirked back at her, his red and white cap casting a shadow over his dark brown eyes. She smiled back at him then sighed. They had already said goodbye to her sisters so now all that was left for them was to get to Johto and board the Magnet Train to begin their long winding journey…
    Several weeks had passed after traveling through Johto until they reached their destination of Goldenrod City. The train they had to get on was leaving in 2 minutes as they entered the city and the next one wouldn’t come until six hours later. They ran across town and into the train station as they screamed at the attendant to hold the door for them, waving the gold-rimmed tickets in the air. The mustachioed middle aged man waited for them as they burst through the door and hunched over to catch their breath.

“ALL ABOARD!” he screamed back at the captain of the train and the automatic doors closed.

“May I see your tickets please?” the man said with a smile accented by the tiny mustache curled up underneath his nose.

“Sure,” Ash said breathing hard as he handed him the tickets. The man took them and, with a hole-puncher, punched two holes into each ticket.

“Here you go; please have a seat in the main cabin. The train will begin to move as soon as we have checked every passenger aboard the train.” He slid a door open for them that lead to one of the main cars of the Magnet Train. The lights of the train shone with a bright white on the silver colored leather seats of the train. They picked an empty three-seater and Misty took the side closest to the aisle while Ash took the window side as Pikachu sat in Misty’s lap.

She lied heavily on the comfortable seat and was anxious for the train to start moving. Ash was staring out of the window and was beginning to daze off when yells could be heard from the next car. Everyone in the car peered out of their seats curiously at the scene happening.

A man with burgundy colored hair was in hysterics as the attendants didn’t accept his tickets and attempted to kick him off of the train. Apparently his tickets were fakes and they had found him out, but he was unwilling to admit so and claimed that they were 100 percent real. They attempted to calm him down, but once they saw that he was not cooperating, the attendants surrounded the man, grabbed him by the arms and threw him out of the train. He pounded on the doors and windows screaming obscenities, but he was soon carried off by security. Ash and Misty looked on bewildered as he tried to free himself from their grasp, kicking and screaming, but to no avail as they exited the station.

“Some people must really want to go on this trip,” Ash said looking back at the screaming man amazed. Misty smiled back and closed her eyes so he returned to looking out of the window and thought of what possible adventures he could have in Muntein. The loud speaker came on as it interrupted his daydream,

“We have now checked all passengers on board and will now begin to move. All the attendants must find their seat as well as the passengers before we start to move…” A few minutes later, the captain was given the ‘all clear’ and the train began to move, slowly speeding up.

The scenery began to go out of focus as the train sped up until it reached unbelievable speeds and the outside world blurred past them. He looked at Misty to see if she was observing the scenery but she was sleeping peacefully leaning over the side of the chair. He smiled and he pulled her back in, but he had pulled her too hard and her head fell onto his shoulder.

She adjusted herself on his shoulder and then wrapped her arm around his. Ash tried to free himself from her grasp by shaking his arm, but she held on tightly with a faint smile as she slept. He gave up and looked out at Pikachu as he also rested on his lap. Ash rolled his eyes at the two; there was no way he could sleep with how excited he was.
    Two hours had now passed on the train and Ash was becoming restless. Misty was now awake and she was staring down the aisle with a bored expression. According to the captain they were about to reach Muntein, but Ash was skeptical as he looked outside. It was now noon yet the sun could be barely seen shining from the gaps between the trees they had been passing the last half hour.

Suddenly, the trees disappeared and they began to pass in front of a desert-like region. The ground was bare and the heat could be seen bouncing off of the ground as they passed through the barren wasteland. Just then the loud speaker was turned on,

“Right now we are currently passing the other half of Turbane, the region that neighbors Muntein.” Ash looked outside in wonder and amazement as they rocketed across the land. Gradually Ash could feel the train slowing down as he felt his stomach being pushed back. He grabbed it in nausea and then he looked at Misty. She obviously could feel it too as she began to turn her head in a panic. An announcement was made yet again,

“Right now we are currently preparing to enter the tunnel that passes into Muntein. We will have to slow down as we are actually traveling underwater. We will be arriving in at least ten minutes…” The speaker turned off and Ash’s heart began to pound in excitement. The train jerked forward and he grabbed onto the seat in front of him in shock. Pikachu flew face first into the next chair and stood up with a groan.

The lights had all gone out and everyone began to mutter. From the window, Ash could see they had now reached the coast of this wasteland of a region and the car that they were in began to enter the tunnel. The walls were clear and the passengers from the train could see into the depths of the ocean.

The waves of the current beat ferociously against the walls, but they did not give way as the train continued to descend into the tunnel until it was completely submerged. The car was cast with the dark blue colors of the sea and the three of them looked on in wonderment.

They were far underneath the surface and the underwater world outside them was eerily similar to the desolate one on the surface. It was calm and abandoned with gigantic rocks that lay scattered throughout the dark blue sea. There was no life at all because the fast currents of the sea made it impossible to live in. The train was now traveling in a straight line at a slow pace, allowing everyone on the train to explore the sea visually.

Ash looked on with his face pressed to the window in amazement then he turned back to look at Misty. She was looking out the window as well when their eyes met. They smiled at each other then continued to admire the outside view. Ash was about to look away when something caught the corner of his eye. Off in the far distance he could see something moving. He focused his vision and could vaguely make them out to be brightly colored dots that floated about aimlessly.

He took out his Pokedex to check if it was a pokemon, but before he could, everything went completely dark. Everyone screamed and Ash began to look all around him in panic when he felt Misty grab his arm. The lights suddenly turned back on and Ash looked at Misty as she looked back at him.

She let go and turned away as she blushed in embarrassment. Ash looked at her with a confused expression, but he turned away and looked outside the window, frustrated that the sea had now disappeared from their sight and he missed the pokemon. The train was still moving underwater as he could see tiny bubbles from the water, but it also seemed that they were underneath the ground as they traveled through stone. The loudspeaker clicked on again,

“We are passing through the massive rocks that surround this island like a barrier; in a moment we will be surfacing again so I would like to take this time to thank you all for riding on the Magnet train and to please remain seated until we come to a full stop.” The front of the train began to ascend and soon enough their car began to move up as well as they passed the dark tunnel and entered the dark sea once again. The train was picking up speed until they had finally surfaced again.

Bright light flooded the inside of the train as the remaining cars left the water. Ash looked outside to catch his first glimpse of Muntein. The land before him was filled with trees, but as they traveled along the coast he only see the trunks of these trees. The train continued to ascend at a rapid pace until they passed above the trees on a bridge. He caught a glance of this new world.

It was completely covered by lush green trees with a great mountain that loomed over the land to the northeast and everything seemed so alive. He opened his mouth in amazement as the train began to straighten out and prepared to slow down once again. Misty tapped her foot as her heart beat thumped in her chest. She didn’t know why she was so nervous, she had traveled with him to new regions all the time and she had never felt a reaction like this. Maybe because this time it was going to be just her and Ash; her heart skipped a beat as the thought crossed her mind.

The train was approaching a platinum building that was supported by steel beams to keep it from touching the water. Upon entering the station, the train came to a screeching halt. Ash’s hands shook with excitement as he could barely contain himself anymore. He stood up as soon as the doors opened and Misty followed suit. They gathered their backpacks and exited the train.
    The floor below the docking station for the train was the main terminal in which various other trains were available for traveling to different parts of the Muntein region. The room was brand new, shiny and clean, almost futuristic-like as Ash and Misty walked down the stairs and looked around bewildered. They had no idea where to start or even go. Misty spotted an information center in the distance.

“I bet we could find where to go if we looked over there,” she said as she pointed to the booth. He nodded and they began to walk towards the info booth. It was a plain white counter in the shape of a circle with a silver sign that ran through the middle of the big circle. Black letters that ran across it, labeling one side: “Trainer’s Info” and the other side: “Tourist’s Info.” Misty smiled in joy at the tourist booth and she turned to Ash.

“While you go check out the Trainer’s booth I’m going to go look something up…” she said as she began to walk away from him and he looked back at her wondering what she was going to check out.

“Don’t forget to get a map!” she yelled back at him. Ash frowned at her comment.

Like I would be that stupid to forget a map…” he thought. Ash and Pikachu walked up to the receptionist after she had just finished attending to a group of trainers. She had light brown hair that was hidden underneath a blue and white cap and her ponytails stuck out to the side. She was young and pretty and had light blue eyes; if Brock was here, he would be all over her.

“How may I help you today, sir?” she said smiling. Ash clenched his fist as he said,

“I’m a pokemon trainer and I want to enter the league! But first I need to know where the Gyms are.” She reached behind the counter and pulled out a small pamphlet.

“This is an official Muntein League pamphlet that will explain all the rules and requirements of this league. It’s very similar to the other leagues outside of this island, but there is one small change: there are 12 Gyms that you need to go to before you are allowed to participate in the league. In this pamphlet, you will also find a very detailed map that has the location of every single Gym in each corresponding region.”

She flipped to the middle of the pamphlet and unfolded the map. In each region there were three Gyms whose types were in some way related to the region around it. The map was almost identical to the one that Ash had seen in Professor Oak’s lab and he spotted out the train station they were in; they were currently in the waters between the Evergreen region and the Mineral region.

“Which Gym is closest from where we are?” Ash asked.

“There is the Gym that’s in Conifer Town,” said the woman as she pointed out where the town was on the map. It lied a little bit to the north from the train station.

“It’s in the middle of the forest, but there’s a path that will lead you there once you exit from here. You should have no problem finding it as long as you exit through the side entrance,” she said pointing to a door that was at her left side.

“Will that be all?”

“Yes, thank you very much!” he said with a sincere smile.

“I wish you the best of luck on your journey,” she said as she smiled back at Ash.
    He was circling the booth and was about to start looking for Misty when he bumped into her. He eyed her suspiciously,

“What were you doing at the Tourist booth?” She avoided his gaze and said,

Nothing…” as she hid something behind her back.

“What are you hiding behind you?” he said looking at her hands that were held behind her back. He reached forward to see, but she stepped back. He then lunged at her with both hands, but she side stepped out of the way and he fell face forward. He stood up and reached forward with his left hand so she turned to the right. With his other hand, he grabbed what she was hiding. He held it in his hands and it read: “Tourist Attractions.”

“Give me that!” she yelled at him as she snatched the pamphlet out of his hand.

“Don’t tell me that you want to see stupid tourist attractions! They’re a waste of time and money! Besides, I have to get started on my pokemon journey and I can’t waste any valuable time-”

“Hold it right there Ash Ketchum!” Misty said clearly annoyed at his attitude. “I came thousands of miles away from my home just so I could come here with you! There is no way I traveled that far just so I can watch from the sidelines as you battle against other trainers. Besides you have plenty of time to collect badges, don’t you?”

“Well yeah…” He knew the league was going to start in a year according to the pamphlet.

“So loosen up and enjoy this island! Everything in life isn’t always about pokemon; which is the whole reason we’re going to these attractions whether you like it or not!” she said waving the pamphlet around in her hand. He backed away.

“Alright Misty you win… But first, we’re going to the Gym!”

“Fine. But right after that, we are going to start looking for the nearest tourist attractions!” she said, putting her foot down.

“Alright…”

“Good; now where are we going first?” she said. He pulled out the map from his backpack and showed it to her.

“The lady in the booth told me that the quickest way to get there is through this exit,” he said as he pointed to one of the entrances to the side. “After that, all we have to do is follow the path and we’d get there no problem.”

“Alright so then give me the map,” she said outstretching her hand.

“What?!” He clutched the map in his hand.

“Ash if you’re the one that’s going to read the map, you’ll get us lost!” she said a bit annoyed at him. “So give me the map!”

“No way! I can read the map just fine and I won’t get us lost. Besides if you had the map, you’d probably burn a hole right through it just by looking at it,” He stuck his tongue at her then turned and sprinted for the exit with Pikachu on his shoulder.

“Ash Ketchum you get back here!” She ran after him waving her fist in the air as he exited through the door. Their first step onto the new world was at breakneck speed, never stopping to look behind them as their eyes were fixed on what lay ahead of them.

Author's Notes

Yeah I know not a lot happened in this chapter, but like I said it's just a prologue/chapter. Anyway, now that Ash and Misty are going to be traveling together again you can expect to see more fights between them (as well as a couple of tricks I've got up my sleeve ) I hope you all got a pretty good idea of what the Evergreen Region of Muntein looks like. If you're a bit puzzled, just imagine a BIG forest on a BIG mountain

Anyway, just as an FYI, I've finished Chapter 9 and the picture of the new pokemon (just need to color it...) so I'm going to start work on Chapter 10 where a good friend of mine *coughshoujaoi-fangirlcough* will make an appearance! If you would like to be included into the fic, simply send me a PM with a name (it could be your real name or one that you choose; just keep it appropriate people, I don't want any 'Seymour Buttz' flying around ...) and I'll gladly include you in the fic. It could be the next chapter or it could be the WAY next chapter, I can assure that I won't know until I reach that chapter or have at least a good idea in which chapter. Once I do find out, I'll send you a PM back with which chapter you can look forward to! Thanks for everyone who is been reading so far and I look forward to any posts you will write!
    Last edited by el_toro; 17th November 2011 at 9:13 AM. Reason: Clean Up
    Read and Review my Fic:
    A Journey of Souls

Great work again! I'm glad she ended up going with him ^_^

my favorite part:

“Alright so then give me the map,” she said outstretching her hand.

“What?!” he said clutching the map tightly in his hand.

“Ash if you’re the one that’s going to read the map, you’ll get us lost!” she said a bit annoyed at him. “So give me the map!”
    as usual, you're keeping them in character, that's why your fic is so awesome XD each chapter is always worth the wait ^^

I'm going to start work on Chapter 10 where a good friend of mine *coughshoujaoi-fangirlcough* will make an appearance!
    Aww, yay! and I'm giving you a cameo in my school one :3 Be sure to portray me as the impatient cold hearted moster I really am xDD lmao jk
    "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself" ~ Lucy, Elfen Lied

Yurilicious Venus Versus Virus banner made by me. Sumire x Lucia FTW! ^^
    I adopted Lucy-chan and I'm paired with Silentvibrava
    clicky?< My current favorite song <3

She turned around suddenly and jumped back in shock as he stood standing directly in front of her with just a towel on and a curious look on his face.
    You have a thing about Ash and only wearing a towel...if you were a guy in a house with 4 women, would you walk out of the bathroom in only a towel if you weren't asking for trouble??

It was now noon
    How'd that happen? she only got up at 1pm...

Err yeah, as you said there's not much happening i this chapter, but still good cos we're just getting to the main part of your fic. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast