Thread: YGO COTD 11/12/06 Five Headed Dragon

Default YGO COTD 11/12/06 Five Headed Dragon

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1921_186149267

Five Headed Dragon
    Dark
    12 stars(************)
    Dragon/effect
    The Fusion Materal Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monsters. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card does not take any Battle Damage and cannot be destroyed by battle with an Earth, Water, Fire, wind or Dark monster. (Battle Damage is still inflicted to players.)

The perfect card for a Dragon deck. I also love it's effect, that it can't be destroyed except by a Light attribute monster. But, it can still be destroyed by spells,traps and monster effects. But I guess you have to be smart on when you make the move to bring this godly monster out on the field. I run two in my deck and they are doing just fine.

I give this card a 3.5/5 for being a really good card for any Dragon deck.

This is also going to be my last COTD. Sorry to say but I don't get much time on the computer as I used to. Plus I have to take care of my dogs almost the whole day.

I could do some of thse 4 u

ITs... over shadowed by Overdragon

since if ur going to Future Fusion-Dragon Mirror him
    why not Future-Overload Fusion Chimertech?

1.5/5

..::WaveMotion::..

1/5

Short review, but easy explanation.

There are way to many Fusions that overshadow this thing. If you make it work, I applaud you.
    So I think I'm back.

Let's see how long this lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakazam says Cena Sucks View Post
    I could do some of thse 4 u

ITs... over shadowed by Overdragon

since if ur going to Future Fusion-Dragon Mirror him
    why not Future-Overload Fusion Chimertech?

1.5/5
    Because you feel like running Dragons.

Honestly, I feel like a deck based around him is one of the more viable Dragon decks around. If you want to try it, it's cool, and it seems not that hard.

3/5, for having not too shabby support.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Only Dragon deck that works is Horus

and that could be considered a strech in some cases

3/5, hard to summon but great if it actually comes out and I'll it one extra point for art, I love how this card looks

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

3 Masked Dragons + 2 Random you name it dragons + Dragon's Mirror

GG. Easpecially if a Return is chained later in game.

Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
    3 Masked Dragons + 2 Random you name it dragons + Dragon's Mirror

GG. Easpecially if a Return is chained later in game.
    Smashign Ground ... -_-

Summon exiled... priority destroy FHD..
    Mirror Force maybe?
    how about Sakuretsu?
    Widespread?

DD warrior lady?
    DD warrior?
    DD assailant?
    Old Vindicitive?

No? How about Cyber Dragon into Zaobrg?

catch my drift

Thinking negative much =\

Returns always techs with Trunade, eliminate the threat and so and so. Look at the bright side of this D:

And, 2/5 for FHD. Chimera <33

Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
    Thinking negative much =\

Returns always techs with Trunade, eliminate the threat and so and so. Look at the bright side of this D:

And, 2/5 for FHD. Chimera <33

Actually no it doesnt because if they have a T.T. f/d or a Ring for a high Attacker GG

This card is easily the best Fusion monster there is. !0/5, Oh yeah.

This is one of the strongest cards ever released, and you people dismiss it like so? The hell?

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post
    This card is easily the best Fusion monster there is. !0/5, Oh yeah.

This is one of the strongest cards ever released, and you people dismiss it like so? The hell?
    Its is not game breaking, doesnt shut down any game mechanic other than it not dieng via battle, will not cause card advanatge

FUture Fusion
    Dragon Mirror

2 cards to get rid of a Saku, Smashing etc. that the opponent WILL drop on it

Quote Originally Posted by Alakazam says Cena Sucks View Post
    Its is not game breaking, doesnt shut down any game mechanic other than it not dieng via battle, will not cause card advanatge

FUture Fusion
    Dragon Mirror

2 cards to get rid of a Saku, Smashing etc. that the opponent WILL drop on it
    FHD alone is like, the best card we have. Lemme list a best-case-scenraio that is quite common with Dragon decks.

Top deck Dragons Mirror with nothing in hand and Spear Dragon on the field: Play Mirror and remove 5 of the 8 dragons in your graveyard: S. Summon FHD and let it stare down your opponents spent Breaker and D.D Warrior Lady: Your opponent has Bottomless Trap Hole or Torrential Tribute:

So, what's your opponent gonna do? Activate the Torrential and clear out all the monsters on the field? You'll only lose two cards, that's saying you had another monster on the field to begin with. Basically, you activated Dragon's mirror to kill all of the monsters on the field. But let's say he took the Bottomless route. You lose FHD, but then again, what did you lose? A Fusion and 5 monsters in the graveyard that weren't doing anythign else, correct! Essentially, your opponent gave up their trap card to send a spell to the grave. But let's say your FHD survived. Attack and deal big ups damage.l

Those examples won't happen all the time, but it's quite common for it to drop down. FHD can do big damage, so long as it's in the right build.

Great job on UDE's part.

~THREE SEE~

Lol, I got another copy of this today, but if you managed to fuse this with Polymerization, then De-Fused it O_o

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Eww, Poly sucks. Never fuse FHD with it. :P

Still, fusing, them defusing is an awesome move that I'd like to pull off one day.

~THREE SEE~

I've personally have never done it, but it would to cool to fuse 5 high level dragons with Polymerization, then De-Fuse O_o, and pwn the opponent

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

lol, true dat. Just fuse Horus LV6's and Armed Dragon Lv 5's and Tyrant Dragon's from your hand, attack with FHD, then defuse for -7676175657161 damage.

~THREE SEE~

Lol, but seriously, this card while not very useful for competitive play, it is extremely fun to mess around with

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

*In Marik voice*
    Behold the ultimate 6 card combo that makes my deck invincible!

*In Yugi voice*
    Smashing Ground

*In Marik voice*
    Return from the Different Dimension

*In Yugi voice*
    Bottomless Trap Hole

AKA worst case scenario. Does that mean don't use it? Heck no I'm gonna run 1 at the monthly tournaments.

Advanced
    Stats: 5/5
    Effect: 3.5/5
    Potential: 5/5
    Art: 4.5/5
    Total: 19/20

4/5 in where I live, since people here rarely use Lights.
    3.5/5 because of the fact that effects destroy this dragon.
    I never used FHD with Dragon's Mirror before, so I have a question. If I'm not wrong, Dragon's Mirror never states that you cannot use a same "pile" of Fusion Materials to Fusion Summon two different monsters. Do that means I can Fusion Summon two FHD and one BEUD if I remove from play three BEWD & two other dragons using Dragon's Mirror?
    Last edited by Shine; 21st November 2006 at 11:53 AM.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
    4/5 in where I live, since people here rarely use Lights.
    3.5/5 because of the fact that effects destroy this dragon.
    I never used FHD with Dragon's Mirror before, so I have a question. If I'm not wrong, Dragon's Mirror never states that you cannot use a same "pile" of Fusion Materials to Fusion Summon two different monsters. Do that means I can Fusion Summon two FHD and one BEUD if I remove from play three BEWD & two other dragons using Dragon's Mirror?
    No you cannot. Dragon's Mirror Fusion summons 1 Fusion Monster. In order to summon 3 monsters you need to play 3 cards to fuse them. A fusing card (Polymerization, Overload Fusion ect) only fuse 1 monster. They cannot fuse numerous monsters at once and therefore you cannot use "The same pile" of Fusion Material monsters. Fusion Gate stays on the field but it can only fuse 1 monster at a time. In shorter terms I play Dragon's Mirror on 5 Dragons. I can only summon 1 monster that could be summoned in this way (FHD).

I don't really like it. I mean, it looks cool and all, but it will be tough to get out.