Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Well...

-Buneary was just the cutest thing ever! I just wanted to reach into the tv and grab it and snuggle it.
    -That...crush Buneary had on Pikachu was very...interesting to say the least. All though, the best crush on Pikachu was definetely Magnemite in season one. But this one does make a dent in my book.
    -Dizzy Punch, Ice Beam, and Bounce...That's a pretty impressive pokemon to catch and I'm glad Dawn got it.
    -Croagunk! Yes! We finally see the great Brock cliche!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Buneary has an annoying voice... but other than that, I like it and its cute little crush

Buneary is the cutest thing I haver ever seen in my life. It's a shame Dawn doesn't use her that much considering the powerful attacks she can use.

Buneary is SO freaking CUUUUUUUUUUUTE~~. It has oen of the most fitting voices EVEH.
    I just wnat ot cuddle it.

This was a pretty good episode. I don't feel like doing a 'The Goodzors/Teh Badzors' at current due to the secodn half of the contests about to come on, and that this episode had no real bad points.

Just know this:

LagomorphShipping FTW! Buneary adn Pikachu forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Surprising how Dawn is the first main character with a pokémon that knows a flying attack (BOUNCE) who isn't a flying type itself.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

i liked this episode bunery is just the cutest thing ever ^_^
    And i loled at Crogunk with brock looking forward to more scenes like that
    And Bunery catching Pikachu was kinda cool

Buneary has really been my favorite Sinnoh pokemon. It is so adorable, with its voice and its crush on Pikachu. I like watching any scenes she's in, and this episode is no exception.

It's interesting that both Ash and Dawn try to catch her, but she balks at fighting Pikachu (so adorable!). The part where Pikachu surrenders to Team Rocket voluntarily in the hopes of Buneary getting released was great too. I'm glad Dawn ended up with Buneary instead of Ash, it seemed more suited to her from the very beginning (not to mention that Dawn went after one or two other bunearies before this one).

Overall, a very enjoyable episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Buneary sure is a great Pokemon. If it didn't spam Ice Beam so much it'd be even better. I'm glad Dawn caught her, I've always liked her antics in and out of contests.

this episode had some nice moments in it, i enjoyed watching it^^

Ah, yes. Buneary's crush on Ash's Pikachu began with this episode, and even now, Lagomorphshipping may be a side detail of my new interest in Pokémon. Of course, that may just be me talking. I definitely couldn't resist gawking at the television screen when Buneary started to cry after Pikachu scolded it, but when Pikachu offered to give itself up to Team Rocket in exchange for Buneary, I was left amazed -- in a different way. It may be a good thing that Dawn ended up catching Buneary, and now, she has a Pokémon with an icily wonderful attack for her contests in Sinnoh.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

sorry just testing this profile thing...

Not a bad episode, it was nice to see Dawn finally catch herself a Buneary.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Finnaly Dawn got herself a buneary...its cute that it have a crush on Ash's Pikachu
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

So for those who care about the Life and Times of S.Suikun, all is just peachy in his special little world. "Peachy", of course, being defined as not appley or peary or orangey.

I've been speaking of capture episodes feeling formulaic, and this episode certainly follows suit. However, a few interesting tidbits keep Mimirol's capture from being as dull as Naetle's. For one, the entire scene with Hikari's hair crisis is highly entertaining. In addition, Mimirol's whole infatuation with Pikachu is a fun quirk that - while not used too often afterwards in the series - at least spices things up for this particular episode. Of course, this is also the episode that spawned all the fun claims of Greggle being a pedophillic pervert, and like Masukippa exploding in DP005, it's fun to recall all the innocent pre-Piplup-*insert dictator* jokes.

Granted, the general plot of this episode is very tedious. Typical Team Rocket scheme and mechanism, typical capture attempts, typical capture and battle, etc. Even back then, I was not thrilled at the prospect of another appeal-happy Ice Beam user. In spite of being completely generic, though, the antics with Mimirol and Pikachu prevent this from being another capture clone, saving the episode from being Naetle 2.0. That said, I am still amazed and baffled at how nobody knows there are multiple Jennys and Joys before they set foot out of their hometown.

C+
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Nice to see Dawn with a Buneary. I think the Pikachu and Buneary couple is cute.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Hehe, I love Piplup´s expression after Dawn caught Buneary:

He´s such a pompous little big guy. <3

Also a supporter of:
    ***** Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping *****
    Banner by me

The first Buneary from earlier was the same that showed here, i think. her capture was very hard, but Piplup beat her...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

this episode was pretty meh but dawn caught a buneary so its good

Well Dawn FINALLY catches that buneary! It's a pretty skilled one too!
    Knowing ice beam...
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Dawn meets and catches Buneary, a Pokemon she was trying to capture for a long time. Well it could've been worse. I'm actually glad see caught this and not some Bug-type like May caught in AG. Although Kricketot is cute and would've been a nice choice haha. Aside from Buneary being captured by Dawn, there's not much else going on here. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th November 2010 at 5:39 PM.

I'm glad to see Dawn finally caught a Buneary, since she failed to about twice before, although I don't know if the first one she tried to capture was the same one. I like how Croagunk unexpectedly saved the day by smashing the ice that Ash & Co. were trapped in, it's so quirky and funny. Overall it was a good episode.

Not a bad episode, Buneary was quite cute especially with it's crush on Pikachu and how it seems to be shy and hides her face in her fur, and like his owner Pikachu is clueless when it comes to girls having a crush on him lol.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Buneary was s strong, good capture of Dawn.
    Pikachu is a male, yeah. In this episode it was cinfirmed.

Dawn catches Buneary in this episode and it comes set with powerful moves such as Dizzy Punch and Ice Beam, which are moves too powerful for your average wild pokemon to know unless it's going to get captured. It's cute how Buneary has a crush on Pikachu. Pokelove, awwwww.... And Croagunk waas funny in this episode.

Too bad Dawn's hardly ever gonna let Buneary out of it's pokeball. It is for this reason that she never gets a Lopunny.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast