Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Which reminds me:

Have the 4th Gen pokemon migrated to another region or something? All I see are old pokemon in these 4th Gen areas.

Levels of a sort do exist in the anime, they just are not nearly as specific or limited as they are in the games. Essentially a strong pokemon can be referred to as "at a high level" if it has a lot of experience, and pokemon do sometimes automatically learn new moves as they gain experience or are put under emotional strain, but in general the term "level" is much more subjective in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    If Greggle hadn't been there to spice things up, this would have been pretty much your typical below-average Pokemon episode.
    Even with a capture, Mimiroru cuteness and Hikari in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40
    Which reminds me:

Have the 4th Gen pokemon migrated to another region or something? All I see are old pokemon in these 4th Gen areas.
    You know that they'll rarely introduce more than one new pokemon per episode, and besides, with many being so wide ranging the 4th gen pokemon are in the minority numbers-wise compared to the hundreds of previous generation pokemon. Not to mention how many of the 4th gen pokemon are evolutionary extensions of older pokemon.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan View Post
    Even with a capture, Mimiroru cuteness and Hikari in the morning?
    The capture was lame, Mimiroru wouldn't be that great if it wasn't for that little dance it does when it gets hyper, and I couldn't care less for Hikari at the moment.

An Ice Beaming Mimiroru?

It's Alright, but is this just a parody of May's Blizzard-using Skitty?

Overall, it's pretty cool (pun intended)

~*~Made by Me~*~

I have to admit, adding Greggle to the party is a stroke of genius.

Mimiroru's quite cute.

And this is a really minor thing that only I would point out... But it this is the second time they've shown Hikari barefoot.

If May was catered to the breast fetish crowd, then Hikari's catered to the foot fetish one :B
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I have to admit, adding Greggle to the party is a stroke of genius.

Mimiroru's quite cute.

And this is a really minor thing that only I would point out... But it this is the second time they've shown Hikari barefoot.

If May was catered to the breast fetish crowd, then Hikari's catered to the foot fetish one :B
    Clearly, Hikari is targeted more to people who like panty shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lishus13 View Post
    An Ice Beaming Mimiroru?

It's Alright, but is this just a parody of May's Blizzard-using Skitty?
    Uh, actually I'd say it was more like May's Ice beaming Squirtle.

Skitty actually had to learn how to use Blizzard from the girl with the Delcatty. Squirtle pulled it out of nowhere and Mimirol knows Ice beam before Hikari even caught it.

Forget Pearlshipping.

So long Hikari x Yuri.

Onesided Greggle x Hikari is where it is at. Go Pervy Frog!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    Forget Pearlshipping.

So long Hikari x Yuri.

Onesided Greggle x Hikari is where it is at. Go Pervy Frog!
    Voyeurshipping?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Clearly, Hikari is targeted more to people who like panty shots.
    More like short skirts because we all know that in the Pokemon world, we get no panty shots, just short skirts and legs. :P
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

The best bit was when Pikachu and Miniroru were flyin'
    If you think Ash deseved to turn into a Pikachu copie this in my sig [started by eonteam 123456]!!!
    No. 1 Latias fan.

Credit to shooting star for Latias drawing!

Mimiroru's quite cute.
    When isn't it cute?^^

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    Hikari first thing in the morning...XD.
    Agreed. Poor girl needs to look right to place her barrettes on correctly.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

This was an alright episode, but seriously, Greggle pwns.
    And I'm glad some Shinou pokemon exsist. I was starting to get worried that they were in Johto or Kanto or something.
    Also Mimiroru is cute. I hope that it has an interesting personality, and the fact that she likes Pikachu is cute~
    And to finish my post off: Greggle looking up Hikari's skirt is priceless =D.
    Last edited by Hyourinmaru; 18th November 2006 at 11:03 AM.

Torchic made a slight appearance in this episode lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

This episode proved that Pikachu is a girl. I mean, that Mimilol was obviously male/gay/bi! C'mon, the signs were all there. It's feminine voice, the fact that it acted like your typical fangirl, the fact that this show never relies on the stereotypical behavior of a gender to emphsise a pokémon's sex. We're through the looking glass people!

This episode also happened to further confuse me on how the hell Mimilol's ears work. Do they fold over twice (which would be awkward), or do they sort of 'squish' into that little bun-shaped form (which would be strange)? They can't seem to make up their mind either way, and being the extremely picky jerk I am, it's starting to bug me.

And speaking of Mimilol, I thought it was a fun character. It wasn't just an obsessive fangirl, it was a goofy obsessive fangirl. At of course, that rocks. One scene that springs to mind is the poor thing covering it's eyes with that cotton wad hopping off and crashing into a tree. And yeah, there was all the random dancing and such that happened to add to it's likability.
    Pikachu is out of it's rusty, possibly moss-coated pokéball all the time, so there isn't any imediate danger of the rabbit losing that unique little personallity quirk.
    In any case, I look forward to any future Pochama and Mimilol interaction. They've got conflicting personallities, so I can see them both having a somewhat Corphish/Treecko-esque realationship with each other. Except this time it wouldn't be one sided, considering neither of them are loners who prefer not to get involved with anything that doesn't include ripping the crap out of something.

-Pika shrieking at Team Rocket whilst contained within it's pat.pend BioSphere. It's moments like this that you have to giggle like a loon, despite how minor a touch it was.

-Hooray for a punching attack that doesn't involve some stupidly pointless glow! Hooray for a punching attack that actually does what it's supposed to! Hooray for a punching attack that makes a really neatorific noise when executed! Hooray for a punching attack that technically isn't a punch at all, because there are no clenched fists of rage involved!

-Team Rocket outrunning a police bike was gold, but a Wobbuffet outrunning a police bike and Manene's method of running was gold with diamonds stuck down with blu-tac.

-I comment on Pochama far too much, but at the end of the episode it made me smile. Holding it's head up high to the point of snapping it's nonexistant neck and pronouncing it's own name proudly was just too cool for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    This episode proved that Pikachu is a girl. I mean, that Mimilol was obviously male/gay/bi! C'mon, the signs were all there. It's feminine voice, the fact that it acted like your typical fangirl, the fact that this show never relies on the stereotypical behavior of a gender to emphsise a pokémon's sex. We're through the looking glass people!

This episode also happened to further confuse me on how the hell Mimilol's ears work. Do they fold over twice (which would be awkward), or do they sort of 'squish' into that little bun-shaped form (which would be strange)? They can't seem to make up their mind either way, and being the extremely picky jerk I am, it's starting to bug me.

And speaking of Mimilol, I thought it was a fun character. It wasn't just an obsessive fangirl, it was a goofy obsessive fangirl. At of course, that rocks. One scene that springs to mind is the poor thing covering it's eyes with that cotton wad hopping off and crashing into a tree. And yeah, there was all the random dancing and such that happened to add to it's likability.
    Pikachu is out of it's rusty, possibly moss-coated pokéball all the time, so there isn't any imediate danger of the rabbit losing that unique little personallity quirk.
    In any case, I look forward to any future Pochama and Mimilol interaction. They've got conflicting personallities, so I can see them both having a somewhat Corphish/Treecko-esque realationship with each other. Except this time it wouldn't be one sided, considering neither of them are loners who prefer not to get involved with anything that doesn't include ripping the crap out of something.

-Pika shrieking at Team Rocket whilst contained within it's pat.pend BioSphere. It's moments like this that you have to giggle like a loon, despite how minor a touch it was.

-Hooray for a punching attack that doesn't involve some stupidly pointless glow! Hooray for a punching attack that actually does what it's supposed to! Hooray for a punching attack that makes a really neatorific noise when executed! Hooray for a punching attack that technically isn't a punch at all, because there are no clenched fists of rage involved!

-Team Rocket outrunning a police bike was gold, but a Wobbuffet outrunning a police bike and Manene's method of running was gold with diamonds stuck down with blu-tac.

-I comment on Pochama far too much, but at the end of the episode it made me smile. Holding it's head up high to the point of snapping it's nonexistant neck and pronouncing it's own name proudly was just too cool for words.
    WHat the Heck have you been drinking, Mimiroru is of course a girl.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

My god......-_-

Anyway, thanks to Geodude for this picture...

Notice where it's putting it's hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    My god......-_-
    Yeah... I was trying to think of a decent response to the whole 'quote my entire post and not even get the extremely blatant sarcasm in the first sentance' thing, but I think your words pretty much sum up how I feel about that.

And before that scene where Greggle is obviously trying to cop a feel with a saucy poison touch, he was staring directly at 'it'.
    Y'know, some sort of one-sided perverted affection from Greggle would make a pretty amusing gag actually.

What was Jessie so happy about?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Y'know, some sort of one-sided perverted affection from Greggle would make a pretty amusing gag actually.
    It is a pervert, have you seen the ending where it's looking up her dress?

daksunt is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

well two good things. hikari gets a new pokemon and we guarentee that ash has a male pikachu

I noticed one little thing about Hikari that I don't think anyone mentioned yet. Usually when somebody throws a Pokeball in a capture attempt, they say, "Ikei, monsutaa booru!" ("Go, Pokeball!") But when Hikari threw the ball that caught Mimiroru, she said "Onegai, monsutaa booru!" ("Please, Pokeball!")

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I noticed one little thing about Hikari that I don't think anyone mentioned yet. Usually when somebody throws a Pokeball in a capture attempt, they say, "Ikei, monsutaa booru!" ("Go, Pokeball!") But when Hikari threw the ball that caught Mimiroru, she said "Onegai, monsutaa booru!" ("Please, Pokeball!")
    I just got done watching the episode and I was going to mention that. Didn't Haruka say something different, too? (or not)

"Waa waa" music when TR failed - WTF!?

I can see Pochama becoming jealous of Mimirioru(?) very quickly, kind of like chicorita jealous.

Greggle does rock, I have to keep my eyes open for all pervy scenes now XD

I was thinkin', what if TR had either a sidekick following them around for a bit (like Mondo way back when, only actually appearing in the Anime) or a one-person rivalry that's more of a threat than what Butch and Cassidy turned into their last few appearances.

Also, when was the last time we saw a capture that took more than one throw of the pokeball to get? (the same one, not different mimirioru or fighting aipom, but an actual "Oh! It escaped the pokeball!" battle) ?

Haruka said "Monsuuta Baru, Getto Kamo!" irc.

Shinji says "Monsuuta Baru, attaku!"

There was one part I liked, which I forget to mention before; It's the scene where Greggle turns to Brock after some speil about Ash and Hikari running after Mimilol. He looked at the guy for a couple of seconds, and then turned away with a 'Tch'. It was like he was disgusted at Brock for not joining in with the action or something.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast