Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

I noticed he always makes the "tch" sound when he does something.

He did it when he threw the potato, when he attacked Mimirol, and when he broke the ice.

I've noticed it's usually after the characters have done or said something silly too. I was watching the part where he frees the twerps from their ice prison just a second ago, and after everyone thanks him, he does the whole 'tch and turn away in disgust' thing again. That's right Greggle - These sober fools are inferior to you in every way!
    Last edited by Gravy; 18th November 2006 at 10:34 PM.

"Just wait you kids....Ash, you will use your Pokemon to help me take over the world....Brock, you WILL die...along with Todd and Ritchie...Hikari...you shall be my sex slave."

Hmm... Let's hope they don't one day take greggaru out because it was stealing too much attention from the rest of the story. = P

I liked this episode. XD, rarely to I have a strong urge to rewatch something. O.o
        Spoiler:- ?:

I looove Mimimoru's akward hiding behind its fleece-thing when it feels shy. And Gregguru is like my hero.

Greggle is a masterpiece. Who knows, we could have a well-showcased Brock pokemon on our hands! Does anyone have intro pictures of it?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

The pokemon they are adding to the main team is simply genius. A sex bunny and a perverted frog, what will they think of next??!?!
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

On another note, granted this is the first episode I've seen pics of in this "Season", but what's with Team Rocket being "chased off"? Is this something that's been happening the past month, or was it just for this episode?

Then again, Brock dishing out the Jenny Pic makes me think that this is the first or second time the group encountered a Jenny in Sinnoh.

Oh, and I will be looking forward to seeing Greggle and Pikachu telling their masters how this "love thing" is done

Then again, I'd also like to see a Triangle develop between these two with Mimiroru in the middle. Especially when she and Greggle evolve.

Still, being a pervert for Hikari is in line with Greggle's Humanshape breeding group. I wonder if Mimi would have a "thing" for Ash instead of Pikachu if she evolves?
    Ash was 10 when he started and is still 10 today.

My boss was in college when Ash started and he's still in college today.

Wait...Greggle falling in love with Mimirol?

You sir, are a genius. I can imagine him poisoning Pikachu out of jealousy, with a "tch".

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    This episode proved that Pikachu is a girl. I mean, that Mimilol was obviously male/gay/bi! C'mon, the signs were all there. It's feminine voice, the fact that it acted like your typical fangirl, the fact that this show never relies on the stereotypical behavior of a gender to emphsise a pokémon's sex. We're through the looking glass people!
    Gravy, I think you take this anime too seriously and you wanna see non-existing things. Pikachu is a girl and feminine gayish bunny is in love with it. Don't be funny. If you need some piquant stories about gayish bunnies and boyish girls, go and find anime for older people, because "Pokemon" is a show for little kids and you won't find any bisexual/gayish bunnies. Of course, I'm not saying that homosexuality is bad, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that anime is easy and very naive. Every 7- years old baby who watches Barney should know what is going on in "Pokemon" and you are creating some unreal theories about Pikachu as a girl and gayish/bisexual bunnies.

Episode was very nice BTW.

Also, when was the last time we saw a capture that took more than one throw of the pokeball to get? (the same one, not different mimirioru or fighting aipom, but an actual "Oh! It escaped the pokeball!" battle) ?
    When Brock caught Bonsly.

Before that one, who knows when.

(I had an urge to say 'only Greggle knows when' there just to raise its supposedly god-like status even higher)
    My Youtube Gaming Channel
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon Y Tag Team Wonderlocke
    Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    Only switching between members of your team.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Badges: 4
    Deaths: 8

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mewtwo View Post
    Gravy, I think you take this anime too seriously and you wanna see non-existing things. Pikachu is a girl and feminine gayish bunny is in love with it. Don't be funny. If you need some piquant stories about gayish bunnies and boyish girls, go and find anime for older people, because "Pokemon" is a show for little kids and you won't find any bisexual/gayish bunnies. Of course, I'm not saying that homosexuality is bad, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that anime is easy and very naive. Every 7- years old baby who watches Barney should know what is going on in "Pokemon" and you are creating some unreal theories about Pikachu as a girl and gayish/bisexual bunnies.
    Crystal Mewtwo, I think you take Gravy's posts too seriously, and you fail to pick up on sarcasm so blatant that it's sheer obviousness could blind an innocent forum-goer if they were to stare at it for more than 5 seconds. Don't be slow. If you need some lessons on how to differentiate a light-hearted jab at an ongoing argument from a serious rant on a subject as minor as a fictional lagomorph's gender, go find a stereotypical internet wise guy to befriend, so they can teach you the tricks of the trade. Of course, I'm not saying your poor grasp on the concept of sarcasm is royally abysmal...well...actually, I am, but don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that even a blindfolded Zubat could have seen it a mile off.

...Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, someone give it to me straight: It's them, not me, right?

NO WAI!

You were being sarcastic Gravy? I thought it was time to put you to rest on my Turkey Day Turkey, and eat you all up.

Man, I'm a sucker for warm fuzzy moments and Hikari squeezing the heck out of Mimirol was very cute.

Nice Hikari fanservice in the beginning of the episode too. I'm still annoyed that the bunny knows Ice beam, because I'm honestly bored to hell of that attack and I KNOW the appeals will be the same damn thing May's Squirtle did, but it's a really nice Pokemon otherwise.

Officer Jenny was kinda pointless in this episode, all she did was kinda chase TR off.

Greggle is awesome. That goes without being said.

Another great episode for D/P, IMO. I hope they can continue to keep this up throughout the season.

Aww, I like Mimiroru, but it's attraction to Pikachu is annoying -.-;

Mouse x Bunny = Mutant Rodents

It was still a good episode - nice touch with Greggle hitting Brock in the stomach then walking off with him, just like Misty & Max did in the past, lol.

I also don't like the fact that Mimiroru knows Ice Beam, because I for one am tired of seeing that attack. I would've liked it if it knew a Fire Attack, or something random, lol.

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

Perhaps Mimiroru had a past trainer that taught it the move? XD That'd be interesting.
        Spoiler:- ?:

To Gravy:
    Uffff.... thanx God, it was only a sarcasm. I started to belive that you were really so crazy.
    Aww, I like Mimiroru, but it's attraction to Pikachu is annoying -.-;

Mouse x Bunny = Mutant Rodents
    Not really. If you put Pikachu and Mimiroru together, you will get an egg. Mimimoru will come out from the egg and it will have some Pikachu's attacks (Thunderbolt, Iron Tail etc.). So no mutants here^^

So Hikari now has a little bunny rabbit and has hugged it and squeezed it, but has she named it George? Size 1(tm) Disclaimer:If you didn't even go "Hey, I got that!" at that, chances are good that you missed the joke, forgot everything about Looney Toons ever, and probably shouldn't comment on what I just said.

So basically("I've only seen pics and read what you people posted" basic), Greggle is showing signs that maybe keeping Brock around WASN'T a horrible idea, catching potatoes is the number one way to impress dust bunnies, Hikari's the only Pokemon character to have considered sleeping in a tent instead of exposing herself to the elements, and how the hell DO Mimilol's ears fold anyway?

Much more detail to come. Later. Whenever I get an hour and a half free.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

I seen it, and it was an all right episode. But Miniroru is SOOOOO CUTTTTTTEEE!!!!! (Sorry, I'm a sucka for rabbits) I couldn't stop squealing when I seen that cute bunny. It was so cute that it has a big crush with Pikachu which would make Pikachu more interesting now

Greggle, Greggle, Greggle, wow, it is official that now it is Brock's new stopper from falling in love. That stoned frog's face is so perverted, I didn't realize until I was gathering pics that it was nearly touching Hikari's panties. Sheez, but Greggle made finally Brock more interesting again. Now I wish they give Ash more personality with his Pokemon choice since so far Pikachu and Naetoru are the best he got to me.

But other than the Pokemon, the plot was eh, I kinda wished they did more with Minimoru crush to Pikachu, but can't get it all.

I love this episode, it was just so....cute. I don't remember any of the main character's Pokemon falling in love with each other in a while. (Unless I forgot about a previous one). A pervy frog and a lusty bunny, just some the breath of fresh air this series needs, in my opinion. I hope Greggle's stopping-Brock-from-flirting quirk doesn't get old too soon.

Gravy, this is why I don't use much sarcasm in my posts. This is SPP, there is at least a group of dumb kiddies who will believe anything whats plastered on their screen. At least your(and a few others) posts are pretty interesting with it.

Haha, Mimilol's attraction to Pikachu was hilarious. Pikachu is sooooooooo going to be a pimp if it evolves.

Of course, Greggle was the highlight of the episode. The thing friggin sees all. How the heck did that little stalker know that little bunny was stalking them from the bushes? With it's stalker powers of course!
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

I saw a subtitled version of this episode today, And I have to say, I was pretty right on with what was being said.

Anyways, I liked this episode, Gregguru was pretty awesome here, Although, He's a bit of a pervert..>.>;

Hikari finally captures Mimilol after the what? 4th time? 5th?

So far the D/P series is looking very promising and I hope it keeps it up.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I believe ill be the first to mention this. I am now convinced that without Ash, Pikachu is actually a little smarter than he might look. I mean, he fakes a surrender, gets captured, then uses Iron Tail to get him and Mimiroru out? I mean, sure he does try a Thunderbolt, but seeing as that fails he goes for an alternative. What do you think Ash would of told him to do? Thunderbolt, and then maybe a direct hit with Volt Tackle, or something like that. Good to see that Pikachu is quite smart.

The Greggle-gag will never get old. Him stabbing Brock then dragging him away, priceless.

Yeah, Ive read the read of this thread and thoroughly agree with you guys on the Greggle pervertedness thing, despite the fact that i just now noticed it. That plus the Mimiroru thing. The writers are really thinking for once. Good to see that happening.

Great things shall happen in the future...

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Mewtwo View Post
    If you put Pikachu and Mimiroru together, you will get an egg. Mimimoru will come out from the egg and it will have some Pikachu's attacks (Thunderbolt, Iron Tail etc.). So no mutants here^^
    Thunderbolt and Iron Tail arent egg moves for Mimiroru so if those two did have an egg them the baby wont show any signs that Pikachu is its dad

This pervy frog stuff is gold!They should've made Misty's Politoed pervy too,It would've been a smash-hit!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast