Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    So Hikari now has a little bunny rabbit and has hugged it and squeezed it, but has she named it George?
    *chuckle* Forget that. She should call it Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by Celibitwo View Post
    Thunderbolt and Iron Tail arent egg moves for Mimiroru so if those two did have an egg them the baby wont show any signs that Pikachu is its dad
    Some people around here are paying too much attention to the game egg rules.
    Last edited by cassius335; 26th November 2006 at 4:02 AM.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Actually, Mimilolu can learn both Thunderbolt and Iron Tail via TM; but both parents have to know the attacks for the baby to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Hooray for a punching attack that doesn't involve some stupidly pointless glow! Hooray for a punching attack that actually does what it's supposed to! Hooray for a punching attack that makes a really neatorific noise when executed! Hooray for a punching attack that technically isn't a punch at all, because there are no clenched fists of rage involved!
    I'd say that describes Dizzy Punch well. Poor Pochama was seeing widdle Torchic running around his head.

I comment on Pochama far too much, but at the end of the episode it made me smile. Holding it's head up high to the point of snapping it's nonexistant neck and pronouncing it's own name proudly was just too cool for words.
    Ryo-Ohki's seiyuu with Vegeta's pride...that's a weird combo("I don't need your pity, weak human!").^^;

Pika shrieking at Team Rocket whilst contained within it's pat.pend BioSphere. It's moments like this that you have to giggle like a loon, despite how minor a touch it was.
    Channeling 'Lightning Blond' there, eh Ootani-san?

One thing I want to point out...the music when TR crashed was sooo corny(and I thought we were finished with the corny cartoon music cues in this animé...), but I couldn't help but giggle. They never catch a break.XD

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

i loved pika x mimi, it was so cute! i hope they expand on that.
    btw, gregguru is awesome! that thing is psychic or something.
    x

ithis season's pretty good so far!
    btw, does anyone know where i can find screenshots for this episode? serebii doesn't have them up yet.

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

This was a pretty interesting episode.

I never realized that Gregal was so Perverted, lol, but then after read all of your post, I looked at the ending and in almost every single full team shot he's in between her legs or right behind her...hmmmm that can't be a coincidence
    Last edited by Makorandy; 28th November 2006 at 1:37 AM.

Dam it i went to watch the episode but could not as Youtube is being a dick!

I live in the UK inwhich we have not had pokemon since half way through Hoenn there4 watching eps on youtube should be allowed for me as i am not affcting any network ratings and loosing any money for the anime. because they are not showing it here in the 1rst place. there4 me watching it for free on the net has no impact on there market. (if that makes sence?)

So stop removing them youtube. Stupid google takeover.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

!!!cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Dam it i went to watch the episode but could not as Youtube is being a dick!

I live in the UK inwhich we have not had pokemon since half way through Hoenn there4 watching eps on youtube should be allowed for me as i am not affcting any network ratings and loosing any money for the anime. because they are not showing it here in the 1rst place. there4 me watching it for free on the net has no impact on there market. (if that makes sence?)

So stop removing them youtube. Stupid google takeover.
    the mimimoru episode is still on youtube,fortunately. i wanted to watch it subbed.
    I guess come the Super Contests pika will be cheering more than usual

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Quote Originally Posted by **King Metagross** View Post
    !!!cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teh most useless post in this thread =/

Anyway, this was my first ep i watch subbed (i was suprised to see who the subbing group was). It was SOOOOOOOOO cute! And Gregul being the new 'Brock Repellent' was great!

Overall, good ep, and despite i have only seen 2 eps in this series, im seeing some good light for it ^^

*~Yellow is my bishie!! ^_^~*

just saw the sub

gotta say, its not bad

gregal is disgusting with that bubble thing on its cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuddyBud View Post
    gregal is disgusting with that bubble thing on its cheeks
    D-Disgusting!? o_O
    All frogs have those things, Don't they?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

They are usually on their throats. And only male one have inflatable ones, irc.

(not that it stops a Greggle from being female mind you)

I find them disgusting too. Combined with those colours and those eyes make an horrible Pokemon.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Pocket Monsters.

Yup, all of them have to be adorable and lovely.

Not to mention Greggle and Dokurog are part Poison type Pokémon. You'd expect a Pokémon based off a poisonous frog(Poison Dart Frogs to be precise) to have some sick shades of red and purple with some black mixed in.

No, they don't have to, I always find misterious Pokemon more interesting. But Greggle is just too ugly, like most of the Pokemon in this gen (why did they do that to Tatetops)

Seriously, I looked at your posts, EVERY ONE is basically a Kanto orgy, 4th Gen-bash fest. -_-

"It has a design that doesn't please the eye! Therefore, it is the WORST THING EVER"

Well, that's what it seems to boil down to. >>

Anyway, saw this ep(no running commentary because I am lazy), have to say a few things.
    -Mimilol must have low standards if all you have to do to impress it is CATCH A POTATO.
    -That being said...Mimilol is fecking adorable.
    -And Greggle's fecking awesome.
    -Try new BABBARU KOUSEN brand shampoo! It tames unruly hair and gives it body and shine that are simply to die for! Disclaimer:BABBARU KOUSEN may explode if it comes into contact with Ice Beam. Or anything, really. (how DOES Bubblebeam and Ice Beam colliding produce an explosion? The Pokeworld must have some HIGHLY unstable stuff in its air...)
    -On a similar note...hah, Hikari called Ash out on his messy hair. And he's just "I cover it with a hat so it's okay!". Awesome.
    -I wonder if someone actually bothered to compare the two they would find that the Jenny in this ep really DOES have slightly different hair length from the first DP Jenny we saw or whatever Brock was saying.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

The Hot Emotion (tm) of Mimirol's Ray-toe Beemoo causes explosions!

I'd love to make a snide, mean spirited comment detailing just how pretty that kilted Lickitung is, but I'd never stoop that low...

Quote Originally Posted by Jup
    Mimilol must have low standards if all you have to do to impress it is CATCH A POTATO.
    I chuckled~

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    They are usually on their throats.
    It depends on the species, some have the more well known single throat sac while others have Greggle's "cheek" sacs.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    "It has a design that doesn't please the eye! Therefore, it is the WORST THING EVER"

Well, that's what it seems to boil down to. >>
    QFT. For the record, I'm used to the designs for the new Pokémon. Only took two or so weeks.

Try new BABBARU KOUSEN brand shampoo! It tames unruly hair and gives it body and shine that are simply to die for! Disclaimer:BABBARU KOUSEN may explode if it comes into contact with Ice Beam. Or anything, really. (how DOES Bubblebeam and Ice Beam colliding produce an explosion? The Pokeworld must have some HIGHLY unstable stuff in its air...)
    *giggles* Despite the fact I hate people who care only about their looks(mainly girls in my school), that was cute. And innovative.-^__^-

On a similar note...hah, Hikari called Ash out on his messy hair. And he's just "I cover it with a hat so it's okay!". Awesome.
    Anyone want to share any Saiyan jokes, now's the time(*expects at least one 'over 9,000' comment*). Ash's hair does look a bit like Goku's...

im glad she finally caught minomuru..its strong..but it has a romance with pika thats bad for me

10/10

merry christmas!

Greggle is going to be one of my favorite pokemon in the anime! He is so funny! And those bubbles are not disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by boyangfriday View Post
    If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.

This episode really is... interesting.
    It is a great edition to the Pokemon anime and should always be remembered.
    9 and a half out of ten.

It hurt my eyes. Get Turtwig! Croalurk and the Misterious Gym, Let's play with Buneary.

I hope they change the names when they air them in the USA.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast