Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

I hope they change the names when they air them in the USA.
    Obviously these aren't the Dub Titles, but the Pokemon names won't change.

Croalurk and the Mysterious Gym sounds friggin awesome though.

I liked this episode.

Buneary (I just typing out these new names!) is a good addition to Hikari's team. I think that with hope and dedication, that Buneary will evolve into that gorgeous walking bunny. Awesome. And it's cute to see one of the Pokemon in the whole tribe have a crush on Pikachu. Awww. ;_;
    ~ COMING SOON ~

Shiftry leapt into the air, shrieking and roaring as she started glowing and absorbing the sun’s light. Leaves shifted and curled at the edges as footsteps sounded on the grass. Her eyes were wide open and crazed, glazed with a white radiance. A slim, dark figure spontaneously crossed overhead, elegant and mysterious as it disappeared within the rose-colored vortex. It all seemed like a medieval fantasy; only reality blended in to make it all seem practical. The new otherworldly essence drifted in, allowing the illumination to bless the woman and reveal herself to the world. Karen had arrived

I can hear the Pokedex now....

Croalurk- THe perverted Pokemon

THis pokemon enjoys standing under or behind human girls with abnormally short skirts.
    Especially ones who wear no underwear like Hikari.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyangfriday View Post
    If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I have to admit, adding Greggle to the party is a stroke of genius.

Mimiroru's quite cute.

And this is a really minor thing that only I would point out... But it this is the second time they've shown Hikari barefoot.

If May was catered to the breast fetish crowd, then Hikari's catered to the foot fetish one :B
    They've shown May and Misty's feet before, but you're right, I suppose.

What's up with the writers?

Could someone give me a link to that episode on youtube? I can't find it!

Earlier someone said pikachu is a girl.... He's a boy!

doesn't buneary evolve with happyness?(Im referring to how buneary has a crush on pikachu)
    I love tuna salad!

pokemon diamand-1761 9176 0277
    name:multi
    -can't be pm'd for trades at moment-

This episode was good. I like how Croagunk just sits there all the time as well as Dawn freaking out with her bad hair. I found it weird how Buneary went all crazy from liking Pikachu. I also found it funny how Croagunk just walked in randomly to break the ice. It was great to see Dawn catch her very first pokemon.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

*sigh* Maybe I'm just getting old, but this episode didn't do all that much for me. I'm glad to see Dawn catch a new Pokemon, but it didn't seem all that well thought out. Its like:

Dawn: "Piplup, use Peck!" (Buneary falls to the ground)
    Piplup: "Pip" OR "Piplup" {I forget which}
    Dawn: "Pokeball go!" (catch)

If I remember right, that was the only attack that actually landed on Buneary. And a few episodes earlier, you see Ash have Pikachu practically kill Turtwig before he captures it.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    And a few episodes earlier, you see Ash have Pikachu practically kill Turtwig before he captures it.
    Remember though Turtwig was a starter, and when Ash battles them in the wild the battles tend to be draw out, Bunaery on the other hand is a common run of the mill pokemon so it's no suprise why Dawn caught it so easily.

This episode was alright. Pikachu & Buneary make a cute couple. Pikachu should really tap that a**.

heheh, the funniest thing I saw was when Starly was just sitting on Turtwig's head.

But Pikachu and Buneary look pretty cute together.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I really enjoyed this episode! Dawn's voice is really awesome (my opinion).

Pikachu and Buneary are cute together and I liked the tent scenes with the cleaning up the dishes and the really bad hair day. It was one of the better episodes, for me, at least.

The way PUSA handles Team Rocket's dialouge is great. I can't remember a season when they sounded so funny and actually did something as comic relief.

The only thing I didn't get about this episode was a line that ash said. Brock was like "There goes one dedicated babe." When Jenny trailed after a fleeing TR and then Ash randomly says, "Betcha' she was good in school to!" Lol wth?

All in all, great episode!
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

LMAO! Croagunk and Brock together really make me laugh. Anyway, this is a really good episode. I enjoyed it the whole way through and really liked Bunear's personality.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention how hawt Dawn looked after Piplup bubblebeamed her hair. =P

I think Croagunk was using Anticipate while eating because it sensed Buneary right away...

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Oh yeah, forgot to mention how hawt Dawn looked after Piplup bubblebeamed her hair. =P
    I have to admit to that.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Default So this is LagomorphShipping

Cool! Buneary and Pikachu made for such a cute couple. Buneary could be shy and upfront at the same time. It's a good thing Pikachu rescued Buneary. Otherwise he would've come off as a major jerk after making poor Buneary cry. So, does LagomorphShipping become a recurring plot thread?

Croagunk may be ugly as heck, but he's sure a good pokemon. He just knew where Buneary was, and he could put on the strong moves when he has. Lots of respect for him.

Gee, did Misty or May ever use their own tents? I don't remember them ever doing that? For sure Dawn is more preoccupied with her looks than those two were. Dawn may tick off people in the process. Oh well. At least it was cool to see Dawn in form fitting P.J.'s.

It was cool seeing Dawn catch Buneary, but other than that this episode didn't do much for me. The whole Croagunk thing was quite funny and will remain that way for a while, but that was about it.

Funny how Dawn's pyjamas cover more than the clothes she wears during the day.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    If I remember right, that was the only attack that actually landed on Buneary. And a few episodes earlier, you see Ash have Pikachu practically kill Turtwig before he captures it.
    Well that depends on the Pokemon and the trainer. Turtwig wanted to go with Ash, but he wouldn't go without a fight. Just another stubborn Ash-type Pokemon.

Buneary is shy, but a good battler. By the end of the episode it wanted to be caught by Dawn (to be with Pikachu) so even though it was stronger than Piplup, it wasn't just going to hop out of the Pokeball...

I mean Croagunk let itself be caught, but its motives weren't so clear... so no one would really be surprised if it didn't let itself be captured... I mean its not like Brock could've battled it though.

Its just the Pokemon and the trainer. No one said every Pokemon capture has to be an all-out brawl.

Even in the games, you don't necessarily have to have the Pokemon on low health to have a successful capture.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I enjoyed the episode, it was cute had some funny stuff. All the VA's did a great job in this one. I give it a 9/9.
    P.S
    I'm really enjoying Dawns/Ash friendship.

What did Jessie say in the dub when she was shown a photo of her posing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2356 View Post

The only thing I didn't get about this episode was a line that ash said. Brock was like "There goes one dedicated babe." When Jenny trailed after a fleeing TR and then Ash randomly says, "Betcha' she was good in school to!" Lol wth?

All in all, great episode!
    I thought that too, it was really random...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    What did Jessie say in the dub when she was shown a photo of her posing?
    "Now who is that photogenic female?"

Default pajamas

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Funny how Dawn's pyjamas cover more than the clothes she wears during the day.
    They cover more, but the tightness still left little to the imagination.

Dawn's lucky that she didn't mess up her hair again after falling on the dusty ground.

This episode was alright, tolerable at least

I'm beginning to tolerate the new motto, I'm actually enjoying it now, it seems they make variations to it, here and there, it's quite good.

Glad that the Buneary went to Dawn, with Ash and her both wanting it and what not, I knew it would go to her like, but still, glad all the same.

Icebeam Buneary? Interesting to say the least, could be even more interesting in the future, especially tonight and tomorrow's contest episodes.

Other than that, nothing particularly stuck out to me, bar Croagunk, I LOVE that guy, he's just, well, amazing...so basic is his character, but, well, I don't know how to explain it, I find myself laughing at everything he does.

5/10
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    "Now who is that photogenic female?"
    Surely Jessie couldn't say more than that. What else did she say?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast