Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourinmaru View Post
    This was an alright episode, but seriously, Greggle pwns.
    And I'm glad some Shinou pokemon exsist. I was starting to get worried that they were in Johto or Kanto or something.
    Also Mimiroru is cute. I hope that it has an interesting personality, and the fact that she likes Pikachu is cute~
    And to finish my post off: Greggle looking up Hikari's skirt is priceless =D.
    Does someone happen to have a picture of this? I need to see this for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    "Just wait you kids....Ash, you will use your Pokemon to help me take over the world....Brock, you WILL die...along with Todd and Ritchie...Hikari...you shall be my sex slave."
    NICE!
    Croagunk is our lord!
    Our saviour!!
    Our messiah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Greenville View Post
    On another note, granted this is the first episode I've seen pics of in this "Season", but what's with Team Rocket being "chased off"? Is this something that's been happening the past month, or was it just for this episode?

Then again, Brock dishing out the Jenny Pic makes me think that this is the first or second time the group encountered a Jenny in Sinnoh.

Oh, and I will be looking forward to seeing Greggle and Pikachu telling their masters how this "love thing" is done

Then again, I'd also like to see a Triangle develop between these two with Mimiroru in the middle. Especially when she and Greggle evolve.

Still, being a pervert for Hikari is in line with Greggle's Humanshape breeding group. I wonder if Mimi would have a "thing" for Ash instead of Pikachu if she evolves?
    That would be disturbing in so many ways!
    Lopunny: (in a seductive tone) Hey there, Ash! I've noticed you around sinnoh the last couple of weeks....
    I'm sorry if I put any kind of "image" into anyone's head just now!

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    So Hikari now has a little bunny rabbit and has hugged it and squeezed it, but has she named it George? Size 1(tm) Disclaimer:If you didn't even go "Hey, I got that!" at that, chances are good that you missed the joke, forgot everything about Looney Toons ever, and probably shouldn't comment on what I just said.
    I get that joke! I've seen that cartoon before!

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy1308 View Post
    I can hear the Pokedex now....

Croalurk- THe perverted Pokemon

THis pokemon enjoys standing under or behind human girls with abnormally short skirts.
    Especially ones who wear no underwear like Hikari.
    I almost burst into a fit of laughter when I read this!^

Awwwwww! Buneary has a crush on Pikachu! How sweet!

Croagunk was being his usual extremely awesome self like always!

I don't even want to think what Brock does with that picture of all the officer Jenny's!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Pity Dawn's Buneary never evolved into Lopunny

This episode was ok... it was cool to see a Buneary again. This time this Buneary it has a crush on Pikachu and is a female. Buneary's Dizzy Punch looks very cool with Buneary's ears being used to perform the attack. I'm glad Dawn caught the Buneary. It's cool that Buneary knows Ice Punch as well. Buneary is 1 shy Pokemon.

30/100

This episode was cute... buneary was hilarious & Dawn looks pretty without her hat.

I loved Buneary and I think Dawn triggered my love towards Buneary.

Also, we see the first LagomorphShipping evidence - it's the shipping between Buneary and Pikachu.

Sarah Natochenny made Buneary's voice sound great.

This episode was alright.
    I liked the bubblebeam hair scene at the bit, that was funny.
    The croagunk scenes were great.
    Pikachu was super cute.
    I love Buneary, she is so cute. But I find Dawn's Buneary really annoying. I don't like the pikachuxbuneary ship and the episode would have been better without buneary's crush.
    I also liked the look on piplup's face.

So overall, if buneary was less annoying (not having that crazy crush on pikachu) it would have been a nice ep.
    I don't mind buneary's crush, its just the way they put it in in an annoying way.

I prefered buneary's japanese voice though.
    Last edited by Dawn and Piplup; 4th March 2012 at 6:07 PM.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

This is one of those episodes that are just plain weird. Nice to see Dawn actually succeed at catching a pokemon. The plot of the episode made me gag though.

This episode is so cute and funny XD. it's nice to see some interactions with Brock and Croagunk. Also Dawn acts so cute in this episode and catches her 1st Pokemon, Buneary.
    I give it a 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

After watching this episode for the eighth time, I remembered wanting Ash to catch Buneary cause I saw him battling it in the beginning when I had tunned into the episode late. Maybe it would have evolved by now instead of being just on screen for fan service.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Pity Dawn's Buneary never evolved into Lopunny
    Moreover she did not learn any new moves after this episode. At least should learn some new move like Dropkick although Reito Bimu is an awesome move.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567