Thread: My future team

Default My future team

Heracross:Brick Break,Rock Smash,Focus Bomb,Megahorn

Mirakuge:Shadow Strike,Shadow Ball,Pursuit,Dark Pulse

Lantern:Thunder,Hydro Pump,Surf,Thunderbolt

:Psychic,Energy Ball,Ice Beam,Blizzard

Charizard:Blast Burn,Heat Wave,Fly,Air Slash

ig,Earthquake,Meteoric Swarm,Dragon Breath

The rating is a 1 to 10 ratio, feel free to give constructive criticism;tell why you rated my team the way you did. This is for all the 4th gen. games
    Last edited by Shadow Phoenix; 20th November 2006 at 10:45 PM.
    Pools of dried blood around the staircase singing you to sleep/The dishes know to do themselves/I can't remember places but I do remember names/Of something lost along the way

DO NOT READ; AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY!

Spoiler:- Classified Information Only:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Phoenix View Post
    Heracross:Brick Break
    Rock Smash (why?!)
    Focus Bomb (you already have a fighting move) Megahorn
    Mirakuge:Shadow Strike
    Shadow Ball
    Pursuit
    Dark Pulse
    Lantern:Thunder
    Hydro Pump
    Surf
    Thunderbolt
    :Psychic
    Energy Ball
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    ig
    Earthquake
    Meteoric Swarm
    Dragon Breath
    The rating is a 1 to 10 ratio, feel free to give constructive criticism;tell why you rated my team the way you did. This is for all the 4th gen. games
    might i suggest making your post neater i can barely read it.

also try not to double on attack types i mean brick break is fine for heracross and you dont really need focus bomb

~Team Axalon~
    Lightning might not strike twice, but we do

There is that better?
    The computer automatically replaces "D"s with smilies, so I can't fix that.
    Pools of dried blood around the staircase singing you to sleep/The dishes know to do themselves/I can't remember places but I do remember names/Of something lost along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Phoenix View Post
    There is that better?
    The computer automatically replaces "D"s with smilies, so I can't fix that.
    Uhh, it's called a SPACE! Like, : D. : D. : D.

Anyways, your pokes have double STAB. FIX IT!!!
    Hi guys.

I've got Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Squirtles, and Cyndaquils ready to trade. Send me an offer if you'd like one.

I DID actually ask for a rating, so I would apreciate it if you gave my something out of ten.

But I made my team like this for a reason. It has no weakness repeated. All pokemon except Sableye and Mirakuge have a weakness to any attack on my team, and those two don't have weaknesses! So I'm not going to completely change this strategy. What I really want are alternatives for my attacks or pokemon you think could replace the ones I chose.
    Last edited by Shadow Phoenix; 20th November 2006 at 7:45 PM.

Wtf? Why would you give Heracross a special attack?
    Cecil is right. Don’t give a Pokémon two attacking moves of the same type!

Heracross @Choice Band/Adherance Scarf
    Adamant Nature
    -Megahorn
    -In-Fight
    -Stone Edge
    -Facade

Lanturn @Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt
    -Thunder Wave
    -Confuse Ray/Ice Beam

Charizard @Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    -Flare Drive
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw/Rock Slide
    -Swords Dance/Dragon Dance

Mirakuge @Leftovers
    Bold/Calm Nature
    -Shadow Ball
    -Scheme/Calm Mind
    -Hypnosis/Will-o-wisp
    -Psychic/Pain Split/Rest

Emuritto @Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Calm Mind

Kaiburasu @Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Swords Dance
    -Stone Edge/Fire Blast

Platinum FC: 2149 9531 0750

I already said why I chose this moveset; read the posts before posting.

I did read the posts and you make no sense. Putting multiple attacks of the same type on one Pokémon isn’t going to help at all. Seriously, the movesets I suggested are way better.

1/10, I'm sorry but your team kinda sucks. I know it is ingame and you dont have a lot of choice but still . . . Anyways, here is my rate.

Since you have poke slike charizard, you must be planning this for the battle tower so, I will suggest according to that.

Heracross@SalacBerry
    Adamant
    252 Evs Attack
    252 Evs Speed
    006 Evs HP
    -Endure
    -Reversal
    -Earthquake
    -Megahorn
    Pretty standart, but simply kills. A hitmonlee would pull the endure/reversal trick much better, but this is one of the best Heracross has.

Mirakuge@Leftovers
    Modest/Bold
    128 Evs HP
    128 Evs Def
    128 Evs SpDef
    126 Evs SpAttack
    -Scheme
    -DarkPulse
    -ShadowBall
    -ShockWave/Psychic
    Defensive type + leftovers make it a good candidate for scheme, but don't count on the low HP. Never made a mirakuge set before, Im sure you can find better. BTW I would go with shock wave, after two schemes, it doesn't matter and type coverage is important. Low speed doesn't help it either.

Lanturn@BrightPowder/Leftovers
    Modest/Calm
    252 Evs HP
    129 Evs Def
    129 Evs SpAttck
    -ConfuseRay
    -Mist
    -Discharge
    -IceBeam
    I never liked Lanturn. Except for the most avesome (sp.?) movepool, it doesn't have anything to back it up. Low stats just make it. HP is godly though, us eit to your advantage. Have a doublebattle with an electric and use it to heal Lanturn. This set is an annoyer/hazer. Confuse, then discharge till they get paralysis. Still, not that good. Could do the same thing with starmie a confuseray/recover/thunderwave/surf combo.

Yukishii@Metronome
    Bold/Calm
    252 Evs HP
    129 Evs Def
    129 Evs SpDef
    -Yawn
    -Rest
    -Imprison/DreamEater
    -IceBeam
    Imprison is nice for chestorest counter and you get to use your rest too. Usually yawn causes switchs so I don't suggest dreameater here, but still it's an option. You might wanna PP Max Icebeam.

Charizard@HotRock
    Modest
    252 Evs Speed
    252 Evs SpAttack
    006 Evs HP
    -SunnyDay
    -SolarBeam
    -Flamethrower
    -AirSlash
    With the addition of hot rock, solarbeam to charizard and air slash being a special attack, he is the best sunny beamer there is. Something draconic this way comes.

Kaburaisu@ShellBell
    Adamant/Jolly
    252 Evs Attack
    252 Evs Speed
    006 Evs HP
    -SwordsDance
    -IronHead/RockSlide
    -Earthquake
    -DragonClaw
    You can take on ice types with steel also, watch out for ice/water types or water types with ice. But steel is better than rock, and you won't be able to KO the water/ice with one rock slide anyway(that never happens. It goes down to the red zone and that's it) so I say iron head. Better base power, more awesome type and more accurate. Well, if you are worried about birds, shame on you. Swordsdance takes advantage of the hig speed and makes this thingie invincible. Very cool.

Hihidaruma
    Shibirudon
    Mebukijika
    Daikenki
    Kobalon
    Archeos

I made this team so that way it can take out my opponents fast and easy before they notice my strategy, which is the play-it-by-ear strategy. If they knew that strategy, I'd by creamed.

Now I know it doesn't make sense in most cases for you to do the "Double STAB" thing, but in this case its the best I've got. It was built for attack, and only attack.

And like I said, I did this to cover every type combo made. And my team type choice has no reapeted weakness

Refer to my sig if you think I'm insane.
    Last edited by Shadow Phoenix; 20th November 2006 at 10:51 PM.

If you don't want a rate, I suppose you're showing your team off?
    Besides, it's a matter of prediction and predictability. Everyone knows that a can learn Earthquake, and your strategy isn't a strategy at all; everyone will use your lacking moves as a set up table.

Use Aragornbird's rates, except Mikaruge, in which you're better off running WoW/Scheme/Pain Split/Dark Pulse. Trust me. It's not just attack and win. Even in this seemingly offense filled metagame there's always room for stat-upping (Gabu can Swords Dance AND THEN rip an entire team, so you don't really have to keep on running off only because Earthquake doesn't kill a Glacia

If you take rating literally, then 1/10
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

Ok this is just a test team, it exists, but I just wanted some suggestions. Had to work pretty hard to get them to. Now that I have some advice, don't expect to lose from me!

Heh, okay. 10char
    Hi guys.

I've got Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Squirtles, and Cyndaquils ready to trade. Send me an offer if you'd like one.

well, I think that was a good choice to have a Gaburias, I want one too (it is one of Shinou´s powerful entities) now then I agree with aragonbird´s ideas.. but about that Emuritto, heck man! u don´t need a legendary in your team, I dont use any legendary and I -almost- always win, (u need a Wobbuffet though :P) if I were you, I would use a Weavile or Lucario instead of Emuritto.
    Hey! Pocketto Monsutas: Oricalu no Densets (Oracle of Legends) is my FanFic.

WARNING:U may read it if u r 10 or olden, coz if u r under 10 your mind could be wiped out from good health D:

Newsflash: AABM

Legendaries like Emuritto are not that powerful. They only have 580 total base stats, meanwhile, Pokémon like Salamence and Kaiburasu have 600 total base stats. It’s perfectly okay to have a non-uber legendary in your team.

*LoL's at Charizard's first moveset*

Argornbird basically stated my opnion...only better. I would pick ice beam over confuse ray, Argorn, mainly for those pesky Grass Types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Trainer Ekedo View Post
    fantasies? being in an empty forest with no one but my pokemon, who had just watched a dirty pokemon movie, and were so horney they'd do anything o_o even me.... ^_^' sorry for that XD ahah... by the way... i fon't care the gender of the pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledian_X View Post
    Tricky [Serebii]...always IMing me and promising weird things. Then signing off. He's kinda secretive.

Quote Originally Posted by AABM View Post
    well, I think that was a good choice to have a Gaburias, I want one too (it is one of Shinou´s powerful entities) now then I agree with aragonbird´s ideas.. but about that Emuritto, heck man! u don´t need a legendary in your team, I dont use any legendary and I -almost- always win, (u need a Wobbuffet though :P) if I were you, I would use a Weavile or Lucario instead of Emuritto.
    Yeah, well, I like Emerittu. And I ussually don't use legendaries either.

Uh, what does ig mean?

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Gatr View Post
    Uh, what does ig mean?
    If you read all the posts you'd know.

It happens if you put a D right next to a colon.