Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: RMT Diamond Team

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the Kitchen
    Posts
    827

    Default RMT Diamond Team

    You know the deal, rate my team(I changed it alittle), give me your honest opinion and tips about the moveset, items, and any pokemon replacements

    Dorapion@Salac Berry
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Snipe
    EV: 98 speed, 252 Attack, rest on defense
    -Sword Dance
    -Cross Poison
    -Crunch
    -Ice Fang

    Fuwaraido@None
    Nature: Bold
    Ability:Acrobatic
    EV: Not sure
    -Baton Pass
    -Calm Mind
    -Eerie Wind/Shadow Ball
    -Will-o-Wisp/Thuderbolt

    Dotaitos@Leftovers
    Nature: Adamant/Careful
    EV: Forgot the spread ^^;
    -Curse/Sword Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Seed Bomb
    -Synthesis/Stone Edge

    Lucario@Salac Berry/Petaya Berry
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Humble Heart
    EV: 98 speed, 252 Special attack, rest on defense(?)
    -Shadow Ball
    -Pulse Bomb
    -Calm Mind
    -Sub

    Octillery@Adherence Glasses
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Snipe
    EV:----
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Charge Beam/Filler
    -Filler

    Yonowaaru@Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    EV: 252 Hp, rest between defenses
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Pain Split
    -Shadow Punch
    -Focus Punch/Brick Break.

    Okay start with the rating.
    Last edited by Killer_Flygon; 21st November 2006 at 12:08 AM.
    []

    Click upon the Pokemon to see all the Pokemon I have bred/capture. Trainer ID: 45403 = Mine. All Pokemon within are are non-redistributable.



    Click on the Shiny Heatran and she'll escort you to GPX.

    Planned Black/White 2 team so far

    Platinum: Remilia (5328 9611 0881)
    White: Hijiri (3138 5947 0732)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the ghetto with my shinies.
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    IMO, Lucario's defensive stats aren't worth raising. I believe this is in-game, but I personally like Careful Dotaitos with Curse/Leech Seed/Wood Hammer/Rock Slide holding Leftovers. Lefties and Leech Seed should sufficiently heal the amount of damage you get from a Cursed STABed Wood Hammer. Sure, that it has some coverage problems, but that is what I would use in-game...Your Dotaitos set looks pretty cool as well, I may use that on my own in-game team ^^
    Just so you know, Fuwaraido cannot pass Speed from Acrobatic. Shadow Ball>Eerie wind imo. Will-o-Wisp is great for this team though I guess Thunderbolt would be okay for some sweepage(Steelix would wall you with TBolt). Stockpile may be interesting to use now that it acts like Cosmic Power in addition to its original effect.

    Meh. I'm wanting that Dorapion to be Adamant, but I'm sure you have a reason for it being Jolly.

    This is sorta like a conglomeration of my future Diamond and Pearl team...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Dorapion , Fuwaraido , Dotaitos , Yonowaaru , Lucario , Octillery

    Dorapion @ Leftovers
    Adamant nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Cross Poison
    - Blade Test / Crunch
    - Ice Fang

    Fuwaraido @ Leftovers
    Timid nature
    - Will-o-Wisp / hypnosis
    - Shadow Ball
    - Calm Mind
    - Baton Pass

    Dotaitos @ Leftovers
    Adamant nature
    - Curse
    - Leech Seed
    - Seed Bomb / Wood hammer
    - Earthquake

    Yonowaaru @ Leftovers
    Adamant nature
    - Will-o-Wisp
    - Fire Punch
    - Focus Punch / Substitute
    - Ice Punch
    ^^ Sorry , I don't know this guy so well.

    Lucario @ Leftovers
    Adamant nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Blaze Kick
    - In Fight
    - Stone Edge

    Octillery @ Leftovers
    Quiet nature
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Dust Shoot
    - Thunder Wave

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the Kitchen
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    IMO, Lucario's defensive stats aren't worth raising.
    So I guess I would be putting all the EVs towards Speed then?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    I believe this is in-game, but I personally like Careful Dotaitos with Curse/Leech Seed/Wood Hammer/Rock Slide holding Leftovers. Lefties and Leech Seed should sufficiently heal the amount of damage you get from a Cursed STABed Wood Hammer. Sure, that it has some coverage problems, but that is what I would use in-game...
    I like the cafeful part, though I not liking the Wood Hammer part, but then he's one of those pokemon that needs power more than accraury.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    Your Dotaitos set looks pretty cool as well, I may use that on my own in-game team ^^
    Thank you and go right ahead, it's not like I own the set XD

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    Just so you know, Fuwaraido cannot pass Speed from Acrobatic.
    Really.....I didn't know ^^;

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    Shadow Ball>Eerie wind imo. Will-o-Wisp is great for this team though I guess Thunderbolt would be okay for some sweepage(Steelix would wall you with TBolt). Stockpile may be interesting to use now that it acts like Cosmic Power in addition to its original effect.
    Hm...Stockpile might actually be helpful and I think I'll still with Will-o-Wisp as you said Steel will wall him.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    Meh. I'm wanting that Dorapion to be Adamant, but I'm sure you have a reason for it being Jolly.
    I know but I want a Jolly one though when it comes to bredding one I would settle for even one nature so I might change it.
    []

    Click upon the Pokemon to see all the Pokemon I have bred/capture. Trainer ID: 45403 = Mine. All Pokemon within are are non-redistributable.



    Click on the Shiny Heatran and she'll escort you to GPX.

    Planned Black/White 2 team so far

    Platinum: Remilia (5328 9611 0881)
    White: Hijiri (3138 5947 0732)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •