Thread: MTG Fakes: Deal with it.

Default MTG Fakes: Deal with it.

Please tell me I posted this in the right section...

[1] [2] [3] [4]

I've been working on these for a while now, any criticism would be appreciated.

^___________^

Kinda weird, but it's ok. Oh yeah, and you should make Clinton! black.

Wouldn't the Headshot one be formatted better as something like this?

When you play Headshot, you may pay 5RR and discard a card from your hand as many times as you want. For each instance of this, you may have Headshot deal an additional two damage to target creature or player. That creature or player may be different than Headshot's original target.

Deal 5 damage to target creature or player.

------------------------

Slightly wordier, I know, but I think R&D ditched the activated abilities on Instants and Sorceries a long time ago, somewhere around 6E.

Also, a note for future postings like this, things like this belong in the Fake Card Section. I would personally try and get one of the mods in this section to move it for you.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.