Thread: How long does the purification chamber usually take?

Default How long does the purification chamber usually take?

Assuming I have 3 pokemon and a shadow.
    57% of serebii.net users know that 83% of all signatures involving percentages and copy and paste mean nothing. If you are one of the 57% who know this, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Mew Supporter!)

After many, MANY hours of trading, evolving, catching, and working my butt off, I have FINALLY completed the pokedex. 484/491 and counting!

The time taken for the Purification Chamber varies, depending on the shadow you have in it and the flow tempo. (Or whatever the tempo thing is called)
    If your tempo is at maximum, the process of purification will be greatly increased, where as having a weak tempo would slow the purification process.

Also, the pokemon you're purifying plays a role in the process. If it's something like a Ralts, it usually doesn't take too long to purify, whereas an Articuno or another legendary would take a lot longer.

I suggest you read up on the Purification Chamber, the main site should have useful information.

EDIT: Go here :http://www.serebii.net/xd/hall.shtml for information on the Purification Chamber and how it works.

~Aquarelle
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 22nd November 2006 at 6:43 AM.

Yeah it has to do with the strength of the guy your purifying and the strength of the other guys purifying it.