View Poll Results: Who should be our new co-owner?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Purplemoon

1 12.50%
  • Ruzzy

7 87.50%
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Auckland one is pretty much the same, its all about yugioh and Duel masters. And I guess Magic the Gathering. lol. I never really went to see how the Pokémon stuff went along cause I was having more fun owning everyone at Battlefield 2142 lol. So many noobs playing. But yeah, there are some great single cards at the Auckland Armageddon. I'm not sure how the people are on the gameboy tournaments though. My friend Daniel, told me that they sucked.

EDIT: Any who, I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone! And please try to add the Club banner to your Sig and the site for the people to come directly here so they can join our club. Thanks!
    Last edited by Knight_Ram; 4th January 2007 at 11:15 AM.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Alright then, goodnight.

I think we already have all the NZers here already. ^_^
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Good morning everyone gee i feel so much better this morning execpt... nah it dosn't matter probably not gonna happen anyway. So anyway how is everyone this morning?
    Proud Owner of the New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club.

Credit to Apparition for the banner.

Hmmm. I'll consider staying. Thanks for the apology though. I got a shiny and missed catchy a silver Spinirak. But I have a gold (ugly) Zubat. To clone in Emerald, go to the battle tower in the battle frontier, get the Pokemon (and give it an item if you want to clone an item too) and deposit it in the PC at the battle tower. Exit the PC, save, go back into the PC and withdraw that same Pokemon. Then go to the lady nearest the PC (the one who does link multi battles) and make sure you have at least 3 Pokemon. Do open challenge as it accepts any level Pokemon. Select 3 Pokemon in your party (you don't have to choose the one to be cloned; choose any 3) and make a challenge. When she says: "You must save before entering. Is that acceptable?" Go yes and the game will freeze for about 3 seconds. Then it should say: "Do you want to save your game?" At the point either turn off your GBA/SP/DS or just use in game reset (quicker by a lot) by pressing A, B, Start and Select all at the same time. Load your game and you will be standing in front of the lady. You will have the Pokemon to be cloned still in your party. Look in the PC and you'll find that Pokemon there as well. It will be exactly the same. Same stats, same held item, everything the same. Cloning complete. Repeat to clone more Pokemon. Number of times allowed to clone: Infinite. I thought I may as well give you SOMETHING. And by the way, if you want a certain Pokemon, I will be happy to trade with all of you on Wi-Fi in April.
        Spoiler:- Help for Mystery Dungeon players::

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Alright then, goodnight.

I think we already have all the NZers here already. ^_^

And I think we have some people from New Zealand here, but I think that the guy called "Mysterious Missingo" Is a New Zealander, I saw him or her say it on one of the threads somewhere.

Hey good morning everyone! Iv been cloning so much items! I'm so happy they have this glitch lol! Iv finally got my Hoenn pokedex sorted out and am just waiting for my friend to lend his link cable over, so I can trade all of the Pokémon to emerald and back so I can get one of the Johto starters. Yeah...And I also got a Milotic, bold nature. I'm starting to Ev train it now. Hopefully I can use it in the Serebii WI-Fi Gym Project. I got a Aron Shiny from him yesterday, and a Spearow Shiny from my other friend. I'm pretty proud.
    Last edited by Knight_Ram; 4th January 2007 at 11:28 PM.

I have completed my Hoenn dex thanks to a now unfriendly friend who is retarded and mean to me now. Don't know why. He was only mean to me. Not vice versa. Stuff him. Did you take my cloning advice? Or did you find it out somewhere else? The only Pokemon I can't get are the event Pokemon. Also, I got a cheat Ho-oh and Lugia of this retarded year 7 kid that thinks he's cool and strong (actually retarded and dumb). Oh and he gave me a cheat Totodile and Cyndaquil. I bred the Totodile and released the cheat one. I evolved the cheat Cyndaquil all the way to a Typhlosion and the bred Totodile all the way to Feraligatr. I got a Chikorita from Birch (I call him Professor Bi*ch). I traded the cheat Ho-oh to my bro and kept the cheat Lugia. Thought I'd share that with you. And I know hwo to get Jirachi on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. If you want to know how, PM me or ask me here. I'll check back later. Going for a swim.

Okay then good too see you back here Mr Person and i can get a ligit ho-oh from colosseum after i beat battle tower or what ever it is and i need a gba to gc link cable but i can get one off trademe for about 15 bucks plus post so when i have money ill get one and ill trade with ya in april when i get my pearl version.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    I have completed my Hoenn dex thanks to a now unfriendly friend who is retarded and mean to me now. Don't know why. He was only mean to me. Not vice versa. Stuff him. Did you take my cloning advice? Or did you find it out somewhere else? The only Pokemon I can't get are the event Pokemon. Also, I got a cheat Ho-oh and Lugia of this retarded year 7 kid that thinks he's cool and strong (actually retarded and dumb). Oh and he gave me a cheat Totodile and Cyndaquil. I bred the Totodile and released the cheat one. I evolved the cheat Cyndaquil all the way to a Typhlosion and the bred Totodile all the way to Feraligatr. I got a Chikorita from Birch (I call him Professor Bi*ch). I traded the cheat Ho-oh to my bro and kept the cheat Lugia. Thought I'd share that with you. And I know hwo to get Jirachi on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. If you want to know how, PM me or ask me here. I'll check back later. Going for a swim.
    I knew about the glitch a long time ago, Lol you want to know something funny? roses was so sick that he wasn't even able to remember your name! He was calling you "Mr Pokémon" Poor guy...

Also, just wondering how to get that Jirachi Pokémon.

But yeah, Ive been cloning Liechi berry's since Yesterday! I have so many! I'm just going to use them for the contest Pokémon. So I can get all the master ranked painting in that museum.

why is that so funny i just call people by their user name so other people won't see what their real name is.

Quote Originally Posted by roses_108 View Post
    why is that so funny i just call people by their user name so other people won't see what their real name is.
    Sure, Don't worry...I believe you. *cough*

Don't take it too seriously roses. I'm only joking around. And besides, I'm still wondering how to get that Jirachi. Hopefully I can get it another way besides that Pokémon channel thing. Or is that another Pokémon?

Ok so I might be back. Whatever. Ok guys, I'll answer ALL of your questions. First off, I can get a Ho-oh off Colisseum and Lugia off XD too. I will buy them for my Wii when I get enough $. Also, I don't know what the extension cable is for a GameCube pack I am buying (also has 4MB mem card and controller. Good for use with my Wii), but hopefully it is a link cable. However, at www.gpstore.co.nz they are selling new GCN to GBA link cables for $20 and about $3 GST/P&P etc. OK! I have master rank paintintgs and Jirachi is my biggest ***-pain yet (pain in the ***). NOW THIS IS IT SO LISTEN CAREFULLY! Knight_Ram, you are right about Channel (hoping to buy that too!) but why waste money when the method is in front of you? It consumes countless hours of your life-time though *dies without capturing Jirachi* XD. Anyhow, it can only be obtained on R/S/E.You know the rocket in Mossdeep? If it's number is 100, you can travel to the moon and catch Jirachi. It goes up every now and then. To get it up to 100, you must get 5 stars on your trainer card. Below are the 5 things you must do to obtain a star (one star per activity).
    1. Beat the Pokemon League (become the champion. Kill the champion. You get what I mean).
    2.Get all 5 master rank paintings in Lillycove Museum (win the 5 different master rank contests. You won't always get a painting for winning a master rank contest. If this is the case, you must win that contest in master rank with a different Pokemon. Winning it with that same Pokemon will still not get you a painting)
    3. Complete your Hoenn Dex (NOT National Dex and you don't need to have seen and captured Deoxys and Jirachi. They are extras)
    Now this is where it changes depending on the game your playing.
    For Ruby and Sapphire:
    4. Beat the Battle Tower on level 50 one hundred (100) times in a row.
    5. Beat the Battle Tower on level 100 one hundred (100) times in a row.
    For Emerald:
    4. Get all Battle Frontier silver symbols.
    5. Get all Battle Frontier gold symbols.

Now go to that space station and get that Jirachi!

Man i didn't know that space station had a reason too be there thanks for that now im gonna have to save up and get emerald again oh well i may not i already have fire red maybe Knight_Ram can clone one for me?

lol. I could try get it for you. I (or you) could use Colisseum then do Wi-Fi with D/P (PEARL FOR ME!)

okay then its pearl for me too

Quote Originally Posted by roses_108 View Post
    okay then its pearl for me too
    I'm probably getting both, D/P. And thanks for that Mr Person. It does sound a little fishy, but ill take your advice. Thanks. I have four of the five stars required to get that 100 thing. Hopefully I can get all the master ranks for the contest. Lucky I have some liechi berry's with me lol!

EDIT: Sorry Mr Person. But I'm sorry to tell you that your theory of this rocket thing is a fake cheat. Whoever told you has made it up. I have proof that it isn't true. OK well not proper Proof, but it is said on this thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=92366<--- Read question 18.
    Last edited by Knight_Ram; 5th January 2007 at 3:25 AM.

okay then why are those berries so great?

Well, roses. These Berry's are only found on the mirage island. They produce gold pokeblocks. They are the best pokeblocks available. If you want more information read this. http://www.serebii.net/berrydex/berrydex.php?id=36 It is the best Berry to use for Pokémon which you would want to enter in either, Cute or Cool contest. Hopefully that makes some sense for you.

It's not fishy. I haven't done it but I know people who have. You should try anyway. Well, I am going to literally kill Salamence. I got Ranger on Wednesday afternoon using my bank money (been saving) and it is annoying me coz Salamence is mega-hard to get so I am training. G2G. Cousin's 5 year old birthday. Apparently she got a dolly... lol.

Don't know whether you got this or not but this is what I said to you before.

Sorry Mr Person. But I'm sorry to tell you that your theory of this rocket thing is a fake cheat. Whoever told you has made it up. I have proof that it isn't true. OK well not proper Proof, but it is said on this thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=92366 <--- Read question 18.

There are only 2 legit ways to get Jirachi: Pokemon Channel and Pokemon Colleseum bonus disk.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    There are only 2 legit ways to get Jirachi: Pokemon Channel and Pokemon Colleseum bonus disk.
    Congrats on moving up a rank Chimecho3000! And yeah, I thought those were the only ways. Why does Mr Person always think hes right. Oh well. I don't mind. It was good thinking that it was true while it lasted. Does Gamecube games work on the Nintendo Wii?

apparently they do but i havin't seen it though.

OK thanks roses. Ill be hoping to buy a Wii and also have the games so I can get all the Pokémon, like Lugia from XD and Ho-Oh from Colosseum. Also Jirachi from Channel and any other one that I have missed out on. My dad said that he would give me $500 a month to spend on games. So ill be set

Sorry i havn't been active much it's just that i've been away from the computer most of the time and couldn't get on here

And i've tryed the rocket thing and it doesn't work

credit to rei and gregory's trainer card shop

Hey, its OK don't worry about not being here for a while. Its fine. I found that the rocket thing was a Dud a couple of minutes after I found out. Lol... Oh well. Now I can focus on my Pokémon for D/P.

Hey Chimecho, you plan on battling anyone from that Serebii WI-FI Gym Project once you finish D/P ?

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast