View Poll Results: Who should be our new co-owner?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Purplemoon

1 12.50%
  • Ruzzy

7 87.50%
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2423

Thread: The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by roses_108 View Post
    Do you not like aussie Sparky? No prob knight, always happy to help. Thanks for the move set but seeing as my Feebas is best in special def, think ill go that way and maybe try to do yours some other time. Do you have PBR(Poke battle revolution) Sparky? If so, I'd love to battle you.
    Thats cool. What set are you using on that Milotic of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by shiny ditto View Post
    I'd be so annoyed if i got a non shiny jolly natured one...
    or a non jolly natured shiny one !!! ... O.O
    Wait.. what?!!
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Not too sure, but ill figure something out. Actually, I wanted to ask you something Knight. Is it worth collecting poke trading cards? I wanna start again, but I'm not sure about where to go for comps and stuff here in chch.
    Proud Owner of the New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club.

Credit to Apparition for the banner.

Do you not like aussie Sparky? No prob knight, always happy to help. Thanks for the move set but seeing as my Feebas is best in special def, think ill go that way and maybe try to do yours some other time. Do you have PBR(Poke battle revolution) Sparky? If so, I'd love to battle you.
    Nah....Australia bites....

If it isn't the heat, the australians, the poisonous and deadly everything, the insects, the spiders, the fact australians can't drive to save themselves (orange light does not mean speed up to get through before it goes red, taking out as many pedestrians as possible) its the fact they keep turning our water off for no reason.... from 6am till 9pm. 5 consecutive day they've done it....and for no reason at all.

Nah, i don't have PBR...and i'm probably the only guy in this club that doesn't have a team to battle with.....

I really recomend it but only if your quite into pokemon, if you know what I mean.

I really recomend it but only if your quite into pokemon, if you know what I mean.
    Once i get a job i'll consider it.... Though im on the fence about it...it looks good, but im getting REALLY bored of pokemon.

In other news, WOOT!!! Only 20 Power stars (not spoilered as im sure any review tells about the power stars) to go and i've finished my first file.

Unfortunately, that means its the 20 Hard ones left. All the "One wrong move and you lose completley" stars.

Not too sure, but ill figure something out. Actually, I wanted to ask you something Knight. Is it worth collecting poke trading cards? I wanna start again, but I'm not sure about where to go for comps and stuff here in chch.
    Ummm, my impression.. Dont play Pokemon Cards unless you live in Wellington. Wellington are full of pokemon fans and have plenty of pokemon card collectors who battle every so often as I have seen them over the course of time in the card shops battling eachother for prizes and whatever..

Im not too sure about Chch though.. I never really get a chance to go down there and see anything.. But from what I am assuming, if a pokemon fan like you is asking an Aucklander like me for advice about pokemon cards, I would advise you not to give it a go again.. It would just waste money and I highly doubt that you will find many players that are still out there.

Its all really up to you..

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyperson View Post
    Nah....Australia bites....

(orange light does not mean speed up to get through before it goes red, taking out as many pedestrians as possible)
    I lol'ed so hard when I was reading that.

People still play it in Wellington?
    I haven't seen anyone duke it out with the cards in Wellington at all....i saw a few people buing them, but no one played tem, and there was never any tournaments at Armageddon for it.

Yeah....it gets irritating. The pedestrian crossing light will go green and you'll still have to wait about 10 seconds for two or three cars to make an illegal left turn through the red light. That and we have multiple crashes whenever it rains.....and theres usually some crash somewhere everyday....they even have a traffic copter out to warn of the multiple crashes at like 5pm every day. So as to help people get home faster.

Rofl sparky..
    Is aussie that bad?
    I'm sure not many people play pokemon cards here, i only play it on my old gameboy.
    I don't have a team either, and you could take me out with 1 pokemon if i even had a team.

My Fc: 3394 4377 5946 Name: SOU

People bring cards in to card shops but they don't play. I play yu gi oh and go to the shop every weekend and they dont ever play.

That does not make sence

Ingame name: Storm
    F.C: 2191 7450 2300

People still play it in Wellington?
    I haven't seen anyone duke it out with the cards in Wellington at all....i saw a few people buing them, but no one played tem, and there was never any tournaments at Armageddon for it.

Yeah....it gets irritating. The pedestrian crossing light will go green and you'll still have to wait about 10 seconds for two or three cars to make an illegal left turn through the red light. That and we have multiple crashes whenever it rains.....and theres usually some crash somewhere everyday....they even have a traffic copter out to warn of the multiple crashes at like 5pm every day. So as to help people get home faster.
    There usually are people playing it at the card stores when I go. SEriously.. I actually do.. :P Maybe its just by chance that I see it. But I do see them everytime I go to Wellington.

Quote Originally Posted by X D D X View Post
    Is aussie that bad?
    I dont think it is. Im sure you dont either.

I love the hot, hot sun over there and the hot, hot chicks :P

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlei1 View Post
    People bring cards in to card shops but they don't play. I play yu gi oh and go to the shop every weekend and they dont ever play.

That does not make sence
    Yu-Gi-Oh.. Lol

Sorry.. just having a little laugh.

EDIT: Just wondering.. How can I score Thunder Punch on my Metagross?
    Last edited by Knight_Ram; 18th December 2007 at 5:32 AM.

OK thanks Knight, I may start buying again just cos I really liked the cards. I don't know how to do the breeding thing, sorry.

Hey roses, what part of Christchurch are u in. Btw could u add me to the list please? Sorry i havent been on, havent had time with my piano recital etc but hey. I really want WiFi or at least someone to trade with coz I never have time to trade with my friend Lafetu who actually has pearl.
    That awkward moment when your Full Pokedex Diamond with many shinies and legendaries stops working...

Currently playing:
    Pokemon White:
    Monotype Challenge: Grass
    Current team:
    SRing for Shiny:

Planned team:
    / (Haven't decided on last spot yet)

What the? It said my post was the latest one before, then straight out deleted it.

Knight, i'd say its a Emerald move tutor move.

OK thanks Knight, I may start buying again just cos I really liked the cards. I don't know how to do the breeding thing, sorry.
    Thats fine. Thanks anyway. What are you planning on doing? You should try and get the card game another go with people at the card stores or something..

Quote Originally Posted by hydramon View Post
    I really want WiFi or at least someone to trade with coz I never have time to trade with my friend Lafetu who actually has pearl.
    I wish mine was working too. You should battle people on PBR. That would be awesome. I would love to battle you online. Obviously, dont expect me to kick butt..

What the? It said my post was the latest one before, then straight out deleted it.

Knight, i'd say its a Emerald move tutor move.
    That explains everything.. Damn. I guess I am going to have to breed a Adamant Beldum into Emerald and then migrate it. All good. Cheers!!

I was considering collecting Pokemon cards.....but they realised Kingdom Hearts Trading Cards.....so i'm gonna go for them instead.

Hmm, I might do I tryed magic the gathering but It's too compilcating and Pokemon has been my favorite game for years. PBR wifi is cool, but sometimes there are too many ubers but then again it's always a great feeling when you beat a team of ubers with your own trained pokemon Also the graphics in that game a friggen amazing for example when rain dance is going it actually looks like the camera is wet like in real life. The attacks look amazing too!

Hmm, I might do I tryed magic the gathering but It's too compilcating and Pokemon has been my favorite game for years. PBR wifi is cool, but sometimes there are too many ubers but then again it's always a great feeling when you beat a team of ubers with your own trained pokemon Also the graphics in that game a friggen amazing for example when rain dance is going it actually looks like the camera is wet like in real life. The attacks look amazing too!
    I do like to watch a few matches on Youtube. The graphics looks pretty impressive, I do agree. I wouldn't expect any less from the designers. They done a good job.

I have never played Magic the Gathering.. Too expensive for cards which can help peoples decks out a lot. Pokémon is great and simple. I would start.. but I would rather spend my money on games and stuff like that. In America, they usually get their cards for free from tournaments and stuff like that..

Quote Originally Posted by hydramon View Post
    Hey roses, what part of Christchurch are u in. Btw could u add me to the list please? Sorry i havent been on, havent had time with my piano recital etc but hey. I really want WiFi or at least someone to trade with coz I never have time to trade with my friend Lafetu who actually has pearl.
    I live in kiaipoi, I take it you live in chch too? And I added your name to the list and hope your piano thing went well.

Great......my father somehow has destroyed limewire on both comps. I can not for some reason at all get any music, as im getting continous errors, yet before he got it, when i was using it, it was fine.

X D D X: Yes, it does suck that bad. The heat makes me over cranky cause i hate the heat. So i drink alot to keep cooled down. Hence such a huge diffrence between moods when im thirsty and when im not thirsty.

Its good to drink water.. :P Keep your body nice and healthy as well as keeping your skin great!

Maybe check where you send the files. He might have deleted the file in which the files are sent to. We shouldnt be talking about that anyway.. You know.. pretty bad.

Haha limewire..
    You're really random knight.
    I've never been to aussie but hate them because they're so good at cricket, they beat everyone! India will beat them this time i bet!
    Sparky what city do you live in? You should go see the Boxing day test at the MCG.

My Fc: 3394 4377 5946 Name: SOU

NZ water is good.
    Water here is unflourided and unfiltered.
    Meaning its always got lots of little bits of stuff in it. (Can't believe that wasn't word filtered)

Nah. Two seprerate computers, Two seperate versions.

Nah. I REALLY hate cricket. I find it boring and pointless.
    Last edited by Sparkyperson; 19th December 2007 at 3:47 AM.

I just found out the European release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl is after june (not comfermid) i hope the nz realese date is earleir.

Ingame name: Storm
    F.C: 2191 7450 2300

Quote Originally Posted by X D D X View Post
    Haha limewire..
    You're really random knight.
    I've never been to aussie but hate them because they're so good at cricket, they beat everyone! India will beat them this time i bet!
    Sparky what city do you live in? You should go see the Boxing day test at the MCG.
    We did beat them once.. but they were using their Z team or something.. :P I hate some Aussies because they cant admit that they lost.

NZ water is good.
    Water here is unflourided and unfiltered.
    Meaning its always got lots of little bits of stuff in it. (Can't believe that wasn't word filtered)

Nah. Two seprerate computers, Two seperate versions.

Nah. I REALLY hate cricket. I find it boring and pointless.
    Water Purifier. That stuff is good. I love my water.

I guess you will have to delete it and download it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlei1 View Post
    I just found out the European release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl is after june (not comfermid) i hope the nz realese date is earleir.
    It should be, due to the time zone and stuff like that. But we will just have to see.

We can't afford one.....they are always on rent only here, and we dont have a definite amout of cash left over to afford it each week. Hell, because we don't have the cash, in the last 4 days combined i've eaten less then i would in an average day in NZ....

Yeah, we'll get it the same time as Europe. As Japan and US have the same region type power thing, they get it at around the same time, but as they have to spend ages converting from NTSC to PAL and taking out 80% of all bugs and glitches, we don't get it till ages after. Besides, Europe and Australasia are MUCH smaller Profit regions, so it isnt as urgent to get it done ASAP. Sucks that the Wii is Region Locked....or i'd do what i did with Diamond, and import it right after it came out in the US.... XD Meaning i got the game a good 3 months before you guys did.....

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast