Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piloswine Ancient Power?

Question Piloswine Ancient Power?

Hey there trainers Do U know how learn the Ancient Power attack to evolve to it's new form ? Will it learn the attack when evolve to ? I really don't know :/...

FRIEND CODE: 0705 - 3244 - 5563 KENTA

Piloswine learns Ancientpower by leveling up =)

Spiritomb is my Bishie. Drapion is watching you. . .
    Profile Picture (C)s to Arena Tycoon Slaking. My name is soon to be Manaphy-kun
    .::DeviantART::Forum CLC::Myspace::Photobucket::.

Yes, at level 33, Piloswine wil learn naturally Anceint Power and will be able to evolve into Manmuu.

Question Lol

Uh ... at wich level?

FRIEND CODE: 0705 - 3244 - 5563 KENTA

At lv. 33.

Like all of them actually.@_@

i love that, in D/P they have a couple pokemon, wen they learn an attack they can evolve, thats pretty cool

Actually, Piloswine doesn't learn Ancient Power at Level 33. You have to Move Tutor him it.
    I am currently not playing Pokemon, and thus, am not browsing Serebii. Most PMs will go unanswered.

Click it to go to the project! Credit to Alecat for the awesome banner.
    My Trades (Updated 29/12/2006)

Swinub evolves at 33 and learns ancient power so it can evolve again at level 34.

Serebii Pokédex sais that Piloswine knows AP from birth, but Swinub can't learn AP by Level Up. I don't kwno if there's in D/P something like a moverelearner, but if there is I think that's the best option. Else you can breed Swinub w/ AP as egg move.
    Currently not trading Only uncloned 3694 6819 4319 GMT +1
    Wants: Dragonite, Politoed, Aipom, (Slowking,) Gligar, Scizor, Shuckle, Kingdra, Porygon2, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Sableye Haves: IcePunching Buneary, Carnivine, Swellow, Elekid, Rhydon, Swinub, Snubbull, Igglybuff, Tauros, Clefairy, Electabuzz + Electirizer (only for rare), Farfetch'd, Voltorb, Magnemite, Chansey, Cubone, Wooper, Marrill, Golbat, Bibarel. Will trade legit uncloned Mesprit for legit uncloned Legendary Dog (Entei prefferably)

Quote Originally Posted by Zig View Post
    Serebii Pokédex sais that Piloswine knows AP from birth, but Swinub can't learn AP by Level Up. I don't kwno if there's in D/P something like a moverelearner, but if there is I think that's the best option. Else you can breed Swinub w/ AP as egg move.
    That's what I said, take him to the Move Tutor (Relearner).
    I am currently not playing Pokemon, and thus, am not browsing Serebii. Most PMs will go unanswered.

You guys are confusing me. I thought it was just Swinub + Evolve lv 33= Piloswine + Ancient Power= Manmuu.

~ | ~ Sig and Me ~ ~ | ~
    ~ | ~ Pokemon SoulSilver Here We Come! ~ | ~

P.S.- Best as viewed in Dark Skin

Quote Originally Posted by ~Austin~ View Post
    You guys are confusing me. I thought it was just Swinub + Evolve lv 33= Piloswine + Ancient Power= Manmuu.
    It is, but Swinub/Piloswine can only learn Ancient Power by the Move Relearner or Breeding.

How do they get it by egg move? I thought level-up attacks needed both parents, therefore a Swinub/Piloswine, to know it. You could always use the move tutor, then breed though...

This is what they are saying. In order for piloswine to have ancientpower, it has to learn it by the move relearner. Like charizard's heat wave, or blaziken's fire punch.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

Quote Originally Posted by starterlover1 View Post
    This is what they are saying. In order for piloswine to have ancientpower, it has to learn it by the move relearner. Like charizard's heat wave, or blaziken's fire punch.
    I was just talking about that yesterday when i remembered i did that to my blaziken.

Credit goes to ze_gobou for the awesome sig!

My FC is 0001 0242 2605

Ok, does anyone find it weird that EVERY move based evolution except for the babies(Mime Jr. and Bonsly) happens after lv. 33?

I'm not going to evolve my ploswine, Mamuus eyes scare me.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Quote Originally Posted by UU King View Post
    Ok, does anyone find it weird that EVERY move based evolution except for the babies(Mime Jr. and Bonsly) happens after lv. 33?
    Kinda. Maybe 33 is the lucky number. :O

Spiritomb is my Bishie. Drapion is watching you. . .
    Profile Picture (C)s to Arena Tycoon Slaking. My name is soon to be Manaphy-kun
    .::DeviantART::Forum CLC::Myspace::Photobucket::.

Today in Emerald, I teamed up with a Piloswine and it knew Ancientpower, and that was kinda wierd. Glitched up, or did they put that in to taunt us?

On topic, you need to go to the move relearner to get ancientpower on a Swinub/Piloswine to evolve into Manmuu.
    D/P Battle Tower Team: TEAM NICE

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_pwn3r View Post
    Today in Emerald, I teamed up with a Piloswine and it knew Ancientpower, and that was kinda wierd. Glitched up, or did they put that in to taunt us?
    No, they kinda stuffed up this gen. When old Pokemon evolve they've always had it evolve via a method previously unobtainable which is why you can't get Bellossom/Crobat/Steelix/Blissey/whatever in RGBY. The same goes for breeding which is why you can't breed to get Azurill or Wynaut in GSC. The problem they have now is there is no logical way to explain why Piloswine, which learns Ancientpower as an egg move in Emerald, doesn't evolve into Manmoo in ADV. Same goes for Lickitung who can learn Rollout in Emerald via Move Tutor. At least Tangela and Yanma's evolutions work. They never could learn Ancientpower before DP so that's why they couldn't evolve.

Also, you can take Piloswine to a move relearner to get Ancientpower but seeing as though Heart Scales are had to come across in DP, you're probably better off breeding with something to get it as it's an egg move for Swinub.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

You'll need to go to the Move Tutor to reteach Piloswine Ancient Power. AP is a "hidden move", like Ice/Fire/Thunderpunch for Medicham. Or go breed him.
    Got it?
    Meta Ridley=My Bishie!

PM when added

Swinub can't learn ancient power.Piloswine has it in its moveset,but you have to let the move relearner to teach him.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team:

Quote Originally Posted by Jibacoil-san View Post
    Kinda. Maybe 33 is the lucky number. :O
    I think its a superstition with the number 3. I mean, 3 lakes, 3 event pokemon, the legendary trio, 30 pokemon related to old ones, the 3rd gym leader has 3 pokemon and one at lv. 30.

Now that is just me thinking a mediocre but trying to make it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    Also, you can take Piloswine to a move relearner to get Ancientpower but seeing as though Heart Scales are had to come across in DP, you're probably better off breeding with something to get it as it's an egg move for Swinub.
    You don't go digging underground often, do you? I have well over 10 just by going underground from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepXCore21 View Post
    i love that, in D/P they have a couple pokemon, wen they learn an attack they can evolve, thats pretty cool
    I Myself think it's wack ,it should have been either weather reladed or Day/night related. I mean that was the whole point of maken a snow region and making those evo's who resemble ice age animals right? Why base it of on a move instead of a weathertype like snowstorm or simply at night or evening ,just something creative liek that..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast