Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How do your parents feel about manga?

Well, neither mom nor Patrick really seem to care that I'm into manga... They both know and they both usually get me volumes for my birthday as a result. None of the ones I'm into are particularly explicit, though... I wonder how they'd react if they were?

I think Patrick would like manga, though, since he's into graphic novels. (Which I also borrow and read sometimes~)

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

My parents hate every form of Japanese & American art - Manga's they don't give a darn about...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

my mom thinks that its ok that i reasd manga but she thinks that i should read more "proper books" but they bore m,e. my mom does not like he\aring about my fave manga nonstop though. and the comicon i go to is coming up soon so that will be interesting....

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

I've never revealed this to anyone else, but I actually buy my Manga in secret. I don't have a clue what my parents would say about them.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Don't keep it sec rate manga is amazing and needs to be shared.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

My sister is the only other person in my family who knows what anime and manga are,though she doesn't care for them.

The only time my parents have ever been mad about reading manga was when my little sister told my mom about the YOTSUBA&! chapter about the Bon Festival, when the spirits of ancestors return to the earth. My mom got so mad to the point that she was threatening to burn the manga volume. She never did, and I don't think she cares much since I still read YOTSUBA&! books. If anything, the only thing they don't like about manga is how expensive they are...

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567