Thread: The D.E.S.T.I.N.Y Café.

Default The D.E.S.T.I.N.Y Café.

Okay, here's is the OOC thread for Digimon; D.E.S.T.I.N.Y, the role-play. Anyquestions and//or concerns are accepted, but complainers will get "kicked out," welcome to the Café.

The D.E.S.T.I.N.E.D;
    ~ 1) Jellybeans; Hawkmon Line; Crest of Light
    2) Dragonic Man; Gomamon Line (Reserved)
    3) PokemonBreederChris; Kudamon Line; Crest of Friendship
    4) ~Hyuu; Dorumon Line; Crest of Reliability
    5) Crystal-zephyr; Lopmon Line (Reserved)
    6) Knightblazer; Gabumon Line; Crest of Sincerity
    7) Shadowfaith; Labramon Line; Crest of Love (Reserved)
    8) Power Shot; Crest of Courage (Reserved)
    9) Skeith; Leormon

There are now no spots left, only if i don't accept one of those reserved.
    your honor, i was trying to think up something while i was objecting.
    i didn't.

Err... PokemonBreederChris said he could give me the Friedship crest coz he didn't want it now, can I change it to Friendship, Jellybeans? Thanks much.

Knightblazer

Yeah, I could switch with Knightblazer, I really wanted to be a 'matt figure' at first, so crest of friendship, but after doing my sign up, it did not fit my character well, so I could switch with Knightblazer. Or maybe the crest of Hope?

also, like in Digmon world 2 and 3, can we have more then one digimon if we befriend one in the digiworld?
    Current status: Made a quick fun RPG! Come check it out! The Link of Zelda: Titled:
    Gods of an Unown World

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twin: Cdra1617 :3
    Bishie: Lenne <3

“Great Spirit and the Maker of all Life ... A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Bid them patience and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one -- I, Chingachgook -- Last of the Mohicans.”
    ~Chingachgook,
    Last of t he Mohicans

Are we allowed more than one Ultimate/Mega form? What I want to do is have Gomamon's evolution path be as follows:

On Land: Gomamon-Ikkakumon-Zudomon-Vikmon

On Sea: Gomamon-Ikkakumon-Whamon-Neptunemon

Oh, I'd like to take the Crest of Kindness if that's alright.
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 27th November 2006 at 7:38 PM.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Yeah, I think its possible. Mine actually has two lines, and one supreme form.

Main Line:
    Gabumon - Garurumon - WereGarurumon - MetalGarurumon

Sub Line:
    Gabumon - Leomon - IceLeomon - BantyoLeomon

Alternate/Supreme Form:
    Luciedmon (Orginal)

Yeah, well... things like that.

Knightblazer

When is this thing supposed to start, anyway?
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.