Thread: Is tis nature of Nintendo true?

Default Is tis nature of Nintendo true?

I suggest you read this entire thread to understand my question.

You see, I'm certain that all of us may know as to how Nintendo operates. But is this response on the nature of gamers being doom and gloom of Nintendo's future becoming a challenge?

Please keep my young partners in company.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    I suggest you read this entire thread to understand my question.

You see, I'm certain that all of us may know as to how Nintendo operates. But is this response on the nature of gamers being doom and gloom of Nintendo's future becoming a challenge?
    this has been going on for at least 15 years if not longer; everyone (or at least the majority) says nintendo is doomed because they cant or wont assimilate to the hivemind of modern gaming (things like overemphasis on online multiplayer, putting everything into making ultrarealistic graphics, making things "mature" themed, and DLC/microtransactions EVERYWHERE). dont believe me, just google the phrase "doomed since 1889".
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

A tumblr post doesn't necessitate a thread being made. "Nintendoomed" is nothing new and will continue to go on for years to come, regardless of the validity.
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.