Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1656

Thread: Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

For qnyone that has gotten the game yet:
    Is Sticker Star worth it? I'm trying to decide if I want it for Christmas or not.
    Compare it to NSMB2: Playtime? Postgame? Extras? Modes? Overall value?

Any and all help would be appreciated!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

It is worth every penny. The 3D works great, not much to do post game, but the time spent playing the story is long enough. The overall elements of the game fit together nicely.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Right, so I'm playing through Okami Wii, and I have to beat Hayabusa's turnip-digging record to get him to talk to me. Well, I dug up all the turnips while avoiding the angry woman-person and bit the last one, but Hayabusa's still being a douche. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

EDIT: Checked again at night. Still won't talk to me. I haven't talked the Canine in the Sparrow Inn, though, if that matters.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 27th December 2012 at 7:20 PM.

I need help on the legend of Zelda Twilight Princess the Water temple the moving stairs.
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Firesoul View Post
    I need help on the legend of Zelda Twilight Princess the Water temple the moving stairs.
    You'll have to be more specific than that, since the stairs have to be moved several times. How far have you progressed in the dungeon?

Is there a maximum amount of units that you can deploy in a given chapter of Fire Emblem: Awakening? If so, about how much?
    I'm currently planning my team and I'm already pushing 16-17 units not counting any of the children characters. I'd just like to know how many more characters I can fit in, and whether I should kick out a few more or just put some of by more average units on rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Is there a maximum amount of units that you can deploy in a given chapter of Fire Emblem: Awakening? If so, about how much?
    I'm currently planning my team and I'm already pushing 16-17 units not counting any of the children characters. I'd just like to know how many more characters I can fit in, and whether I should kick out a few more or just put some of by more average units on rotation.
    Yes, each Chapter has a set number of units you can deploy, but it varies based on the Chapter. I'm not sure of the exact numbers for every Chapter, but I know they definitely differ.

Long story short though, you will never be able to take all the units you want into battle. Believe me, I know that dilemma all too well. You'll either need to select a few that you use more often, or rotate them based on your needs... though the former is only necessary in Lunatic mode or higher, since you can grind to allow for rotation in Normal and Hard difficulties.

Edit: I think it averages around 12-14 per chapter? A few of the later chapters let you use 16, but most of the time it'll be a little bit less than that.
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 5th April 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yes, each Chapter has a set number of units you can deploy, but it varies based on the Chapter. I'm not sure of the exact numbers for every Chapter, but I know they definitely differ.

Long story short though, you will never be able to take all the units you want into battle. Believe me, I know that dilemma all too well. You'll either need to select a few that you use more often, or rotate them based on your needs... though the former is only necessary in Lunatic mode or higher, since you can grind to allow for rotation in Normal and Hard difficulties.

Edit: I think it averages around 12-14 per chapter? A few of the later chapters let you use 16, but most of the time it'll be a little bit less than that.
    12-14? Damn. I'll probably dump a few units that I don't like/need like Cherche or Miriel. It's better to have 12 great units than 17 good ones. Besides, I can always grind everyone up regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

What is the best way to get Stickers in Brawl? I've been getting 4-6 Stickers for each time I beat the Galeom boss in the Subspace Emissary, trying to get the last two Stickers I need to pretty much have done everything in the game. Not sure if I'm going about it the best way possible, but in the two or so minutes it takes to beat him, I get 4-6 Stickers, but sometimes a Trophy instead :l

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    What is the best way to get Stickers in Brawl? I've been getting 4-6 Stickers for each time I beat the Galeom boss in the Subspace Emissary, trying to get the last two Stickers I need to pretty much have done everything in the game. Not sure if I'm going about it the best way possible, but in the two or so minutes it takes to beat him, I get 4-6 Stickers, but sometimes a Trophy instead :l
    Try making a stage like this
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

a question about my nintendo wii, have had it since they came out so many years ago now, i regularly use it, yesterday i turned it on and had trouble with the wii remote and sensor bar, i couldn't see any hand appear, remote showed it was fully charged, then i finally got a hand and was able to go into a game and play. today i turned it on and now i have no hand on screen at all, no matter how close, how high or low i hold it. the buttons on the remote work but no hand so i can't go into any games or do anything!! The 2nd remote will not work at all, no buttons or anything. The console is also louder than in the past but it has been like this for a while now, and only on the menu screen its quieter in-game. Now its prob time for a new wii or wii U but I have downloaded games like pokemon rumble, ranch, harvest moon, star wars, donkey kong on there which I'm afraid I will lose or have to re-buy (can u buy those games on wii U? or just wii?) is there a way i can save them and put them on my new wii or wii U or can i fix the controllers/wii sensor bar its hard to tell what's gone wrong. Is there a way i can use buttons to navigate on the wii and save data on an SD card such as the games I bought? thanks in advance

oh and the blue lights at the bottom of the controller don't come on at all, anytime, no matter what i press.
    Last edited by Shiny Rokon; 19th June 2013 at 4:51 AM.
    Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    is there a way i can save them and put them on my new wii or wii U
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...fer-ht-content

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

thank you! if i buy a wii U can I use the one controller it comes with to navigate the transfer of data on my old wii as well as my wii U, i will borrow a friend's wii controller to see if that will work, how do i sync my friend's controller up to my wii? i only did it once when i originally bought my wii. also is there a way to navigate the screen without using the sensor bar/sensor on the controller? with buttons or something.

The GamePad will not work with your Wii, no.

How-To: Wii Remote

I think a Classic Controller can be used to navigate the menu without IR control...?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

ah! i hav a classic controller will try it now fingers crossed!! i just want to back up all these games should have done it when i bought them :S

I can't get to the hidden exit in that desert labyrinth in paper Mario sticker star.

Um, this isn't asking for help ingame exactly, but is technically for helping to 100% something so...XD

As WiiConnect24 is shutting down soon, does anybody have any Metroid Prime 3/ Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Tokens (PAL version) they could trade? I can't remember how many I have exactly, but it's at least 15, which is enough for all of the extra unlockables! I'd just really like to be able to have the unlockables, and help someone else to get them as well before it's too late.
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

Quote Originally Posted by Ambri View Post
    Um, this isn't asking for help ingame exactly, but is technically for helping to 100% something so...XD

As WiiConnect24 is shutting down soon, does anybody have any Metroid Prime 3/ Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Tokens (PAL version) they could trade? I can't remember how many I have exactly, but it's at least 15, which is enough for all of the extra unlockables! I'd just really like to be able to have the unlockables, and help someone else to get them as well before it's too late.
    I have the trilogy and some tokens, but I don't know what you mean by PAL version. I suppose I'd be willing to trade the tokens with you

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I have the trilogy and some tokens, but I don't know what you mean by PAL version. I suppose I'd be willing to trade the tokens with you
    Oh, well PAL is the code for the region I'm in, which is in Europe. Games from other regions have a different code, like NTSC for America. ^^;. As far as I know, you have to be in the same region for credit trading to work.

Hope that clears it up a bit, I'm not that great on explaining region codes XD. So if you're in a European/PAL region, then that'd be great, thanks!

EDIT: Yeah, Canada would be NTSC, so it wouldn't work T.T. Thanks for the offer anyway!

DOUBLE EDIT: No worries now, I got all the credits I needed from another site.
    Last edited by Ambri; 27th June 2013 at 9:03 PM.
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

Quote Originally Posted by Ambri View Post
    Oh, well PAL is the code for the region I'm in, which is in Europe. Games from other regions have a different code, like NTSC for America. ^^;. As far as I know, you have to be in the same region for credit trading to work.

Hope that clears it up a bit, I'm not that great on explaining region codes XD. So if you're in a European/PAL region, then that'd be great, thanks!
    Ah. I'm in Canada, which I guess is a different region then? So I guess it wouldn't work?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

thanks, the wii classic controller can be used to navigate around the menu and it works fine, so would it b most likely the sensor bar rather than something emitted from the remote why the hand doesn't appear on the screen? last question, can i transfer my downloaded wii ware and virtual console games from my old wii to a new wii (not wii U) i don't have the funds for a wii U atm but since my wii is also rattling would like to transfer stuff across to a new wii now just to be safe, since i can't see myself buying a wii U till christmas.

Okie well I feel like I seriously messed up while playing Oracle of Ages. Its my first time playing the game and, like always, I try to not use the guides/online walkthroughs.

Right now I'm on Crescent Island Present time. I had to unfortunately use a guide >.< only to realize that I needed the stink bag from the Hand. Never got the stationary, but I do have the Poe Clock.
    Now I feel like I can't get out of Crescent Island simply because I don't have the raft anymore which sucks >: I have been wandering around in Present time and Past time seeing how I can go back to get the item, but I can't find no solution >.< I really need help with getting off the Island so I can go get the item needed <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Not sure if this the right place to ask, but please someone answer me. I have an American 3DS. I used Brazillian e-shop. Does Brazil belogn to same region as America? as in can I download and play 3DS games from brazillian e-shop into my American 3DS?
    Black 2 FC: 4729 0026 0417
    Too lazy to put X FC.

At what time does Day change to night and night to day?

If you know the answer, please PM me
    My 3DS FC is 3153 - 3264 - 1729
    My Safari Type is Water with Krabby, Wartortle and Poliwhirl.

My Trading Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trading-Spot

in super Mario Stecherstar am I supposed to have more than four pages for stickers by the time I fight the second boss? I run out stickers at about 40 hp left no matter what.

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast