Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Ticky Guest

Question

I have a question about SSBM. How do you unlock Mewtwo? And do you have to beat him to be able to use him like Jigglypuff? Also, do you know a good character to beat Jigglypuff?

Mewtwo shows up randomly in multi-player matches or after 700 versus matches or 20 hours versus play time, I believe.
    Jealous much?

Chaos Dragon Guest

In castlevania-aos what level do i need to be at to slay the grim repear(the boss one)?

DIVINE MASTER LUGIA Guest

In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards, ned a way on how to get Re Eyrs-Metal Dragon(the japanese version not the Forbbiden Memories one)and Blue-Eyes White Dragon(the other version).Can someone tell me how to get both of them?

Yami Richie,
    "At first, Death may seem like an easy battle, but just wait until the second round! Starting off, Death is transparent, leaving only is sickle vulnerable to damage. In this part of the battle, keep attacking the sickle whenever you can, moving around to avoid the smaller sickles that constantly appear and fly towards you. Watch out because after you cause enough damage, you'll see some blue glowing in front of Death, to charge an attack. That's when you run in either direction to avoid the 5 light beams coming down to massively damage you. After you beat this form, Death will become visible and wield a double-edged sickle to battle with. This is the REALLY tough part, now. Death can toss the giant sickle away, which will then return rather quickly on the ground level, so jump over that. Death may charge at you, which you can double jump over to avoid as well. So, wait until Death is staying still, then get in close and attack a couple times before ducking down and waiting for the next opportunity. Be patient and you'll eventually win this tough battle."

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbad...ania_aos_b.txt

DIVINE MASTER LUGIA,
    For the Japanese one, I have seen nothing of the Red Eyes Metal Dragon, only the Red Eyes Black Dragon, which you should get if you bet on the Joey match where he is controlled by Malik. For Forbidden Memories, you may be able to get a Blue Eyes White Dragon in your 3rd match against Seto or your match against Dark Knight.
    Jealous much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Adonis
    Yami Richie,
    "At first, Death may seem like an easy battle, but just wait until the second round! Starting off, Death is transparent, leaving only is sickle vulnerable to damage. In this part of the battle, keep attacking the sickle whenever you can, moving around to avoid the smaller sickles that constantly appear and fly towards you. Watch out because after you cause enough damage, you'll see some blue glowing in front of Death, to charge an attack. That's when you run in either direction to avoid the 5 light beams coming down to massively damage you. After you beat this form, Death will become visible and wield a double-edged sickle to battle with. This is the REALLY tough part, now. Death can toss the giant sickle away, which will then return rather quickly on the ground level, so jump over that. Death may charge at you, which you can double jump over to avoid as well. So, wait until Death is staying still, then get in close and attack a couple times before ducking down and waiting for the next opportunity. Be patient and you'll eventually win this tough battle."

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbad...ania_aos_b.txt

DIVINE MASTER LUGIA,
    For the Japanese one, I have seen nothing of the Red Eyes Metal Dragon, only the Red Eyes Black Dragon, which you should get if you bet on the Joey match where he is controlled by Malik. For Forbidden Memories, you may be able to get a Blue Eyes White Dragon in your 3rd match against Seto or your match against Dark Knight.
    Waht about the other version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon? The one in LOB.

Sorry, I am not familiar with the abbreviation 'LOB'. What is it?
    Jealous much?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Adonis
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the abbreviation 'LOB'. What is it?
    It stands for Legend of Blue-Eyes.The first Yu-Gi-Oh pack that was first made in US and Europe..

I am not sure about trading card chances, sorry.
    Jealous much?

d_man2k Guest

time for a checkup:ARGH!!!!!!!! i CANT KO PEACH!!!! i KO mario within 12 seconds and peach and dr. mario have over 300 damage on me by the time im that far
    The way I beat them was not fighting them hand to hand, but jumping high off the sides then shooting back in with Luigi's B+> attackt. Helf the time they follow you and can't get back on. Also try to grab items ASAP. Hope this helps.

In Yu-Gi-Oh The Sacred Cards,does anybody know the card code for Soldier Ari or how to get? And what is the final Deck Capacity? I'm at 4980.

Vigoroth Guest

Default Some Help?

How do I break all of the targets in Super Smash Brothers Melee using Purin/Jigglypuff?

And I don't understand what Marth says when he taunts.

P.S. When you beat a Melee with a character, you see the character doing something. Like when you beat someone with Mr. Game & Watch, he might ring a bell, jump, or walk. What do Marth & Roy say when you win with them.
    (Please use them in different melees seperated. and use a lot of melees.)

Marth is Japanese so that is why you can't understand him. For his taunt it's things like swing sword around while taunting and sliding the sword back into its holder while speaking.

This week, I are bin mostly claiming Paine from X-2

Silver Haired Girl: A GirlxGirl fic made by me ^_^ WARNING! IT IS A 15+ Enter at your own risk! *sticks Warning tape over url*
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=62043

DJ-Will Guest

Marth is saying "Everyone, look at me" in Japanese.

In Jigglypuff's Target Test, don't use A to break the lower targets, use Pound (left+B)

Scourge Guest

Question Can someone help me with Sonic Heroes?

I have gotten all 120 emblems but, I go on a lot of websites and they list that there are 141. Is this true? If so How or what do I do to get them?

Scourge Guest

Ok well I have read that it says get all emblems then play multiplayer battle with metal skin 50 times to get Team Metal Sonic unlocked, consisting of Metal Sonic, Chaos and Eggman. Is this true? I am doubting this cause I have done it 100 times!

I don't think that is true either they are probably both lies made up by some stupid person
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Scourge Guest

Then why do these dumb A**es say its true anyway. I got all my hopes up thinking Team Metal Sonic was true and now its a stupid lie. I wish people would tell the truth on sites.

Scourge Guest

Thank you for telling me, me thinking their was a team Metal Sonic kept me awake at night, now I can finally sleep good. Ok A Mod can close this now at any time.

ShinySamehadder Guest

Umm, How can I get to Tunlan in Breath of Fire GBA game? I tried going south and following the Walkthrough to go to Tunlan, but I ended up only going to the Frog Cave. ._. HELP!

Shadowman Guest

I'm desperate to finish my Metroid Zero Mission with 100% items I only need 2 missles hidden in a wall in Ridley area but you need to use morphball dash on the wall but theres no space to charge it.

Vigoroth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Will
    Marth is saying "Everyone, look at me" in Japanese.

In Jigglypuff's Target Test, don't use A to break the lower targets, use Pound (left+B)
    Thanks, DJ-Will! Your target advice with Purin (I like saying her name in Japanese better than saying it in English[Jigglypuff]) really worked. When I read your post, it made a lot on sense at both terms(Marth's taunt and Purin's Pound [the <- + b one.]). Now I am playing Muppets Party Cruise(with Miss Piggy) due to that I already have the sound test. Maybe I will go for the Score Display.

Crystalized Absol Guest

Here's a question about SSBM:

I was doing Adventure mode for the first time with Kirby and when I got to the end; Luigi appeared. I didn't get him, so I tried Adventure again. It didn't say I had a new character or anything. How do you get Luigi and is it like a one time chance?

Dragon Pokémon Trainer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Sentret
    Here's a question about SSBM:

I was doing Adventure mode for the first time with Kirby and when I got to the end; Luigi appeared. I didn't get him, so I tried Adventure again. It didn't say I had a new character or anything. How do you get Luigi and is it like a one time chance?
    You need to beat the first level in Adventure Mode (Mushroom Kingdom) with a 2 in the seconds counter (ex.: x:x2:xx- There needs to be a two there). Then, it will show a cutscene of Luigi jumping on Mario. Then, beat Luigi as quickly as possible (I think within 30 seconds). Then, go through the rest of Adventure Mode, and after beating it, Luigi will challenge you again. Beat him here, and then you've got a new character.

Hope that helps. Happy playing!

Crystalized Absol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Pokémon Trainer
    You need to beat the first level in Adventure Mode (Mushroom Kingdom) with a 2 in the seconds counter (ex.: x:x2:xx- There needs to be a two there). Then, it will show a cutscene of Luigi jumping on Mario. Then, beat Luigi as quickly as possible (I think within 30 seconds). Then, go through the rest of Adventure Mode, and after beating it, Luigi will challenge you again. Beat him here, and then you've got a new character.

Hope that helps. Happy playing!
    Thanks to you, I finaly got him!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast