Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Now you're starting to sound like my friend. By the way, take your color tag out of the bold tag in your signature, it messed it up.

You could try using Yoshi and down+b. Or use someone who has a strong tilt forward+a attack, which is how I first beat Yoshi's herd. An attack that is powerful, but doesn't take long to execute. Remember, you don't have a kill goal, you just have to survive.
    Dear Serebii forums members,
    ***I'm a guy!!!***

Improved PS1: PSone
    Improved PS2: PStwo
    Improved PSP: You figure it out

*Pair up: Sharingan*

I like Yoshis. If you do, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Yoshi Dragon)

Current system specs:
    IBM PowerPC "Gekko" 485MHz Processor, ATI Flipper, 24MB MoSys 1T-SRAM, 16MB 81MHz DRAM, Constant Angular Velocity drive, Sony 21" television

Future system specs:
    IBM Broadway 729MHz Processor, ATI Hollywood, 512MB internal flash memory, system memory unknown, same video output device

dogs and ferrets rock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Torchic
    Are you stuck in any part of a certain Nintendo Game? Do you need to know where to find that last heart piece? Then come here to ask for any kind of help for any kind of Nintendo game, if I know the answer to your question then I will help, but I encourage members to help out any members who are stuck in a game.
    its not a game im stuck on i recently just bought a nintendo ds and i was wandering how do u chat to pedople on pictochat

Step by step, here we go.

1: Power up the DS
    2: Touch the panel that says Pictochat
    3: Join the room you want to talk in
    4: Have your friends do steps 1-3
    5: Start chatting
    ***I'm a guy!!!***

I like Yoshis. If you do, copy and paste this into your sig. (Started by Yoshi Dragon)

Current system specs:
    IBM PowerPC "Gekko" 485MHz Processor, ATI Flipper, 24MB MoSys 1T-SRAM, 16MB 81MHz DRAM, Constant Angular Velocity drive, Sony 21" television

Future system specs:
    IBM Broadway 729MHz Processor, ATI Hollywood, 512MB internal flash memory, system memory unknown, same video output device

OK. Now, in Mario Party 4 (yeah, who plays that nowadays?) I'm trying to win Beach Volley Folly so as I can unlock Free Mode for it. Unfortunately, I can never seem to get past Toad and Koopa, let alone the next two matches. Could someone please help me as I just can't beat it and I was wondering if anyone had any tips, perhaps on the best way to spike the ball because I seem to have trouble with that too.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

SlakingMaster Guest

What's the best way to get better at super smash bros. melee?

Right now to get better I am going to verses mode and fighting agains 2 lv.9's

You'll never become a professional unless you research some of the advanced techniques, and practice those techniques until you have them mastered.
    ***I'm a guy!!!***

Current system specs:

Future system specs:

SlakingMaster Guest

You mean like combos?

No, nothing like combos. I'm talking about things like evasive movement, quick recovery, and timing your attacks better.

You know how when you are out of control, spinning through the air, and you press L or R just before you hit the ground, you get back on your feet instantly, right? Practice that.

I mean non-offensive things that give you a better chance of winning. There are strange skills you can master that you never knew existed.
    ***I'm a guy!!!***

Current system specs:

Future system specs:

SlakingMaster Guest

Ok thanks that sounds like real good advice

Yeah, one of my friends and I (I play as Pikachu, he plays as Pichu) practice evasive and strategic attacks all the time. Midair dodges, on-the-ground dodges, reflecting items, catching items, rolling, and using "running throws" are all really good techniques. Now we're both so good at that stuff like that a five-life stock match takes up to 10 minutes. Oh yeah, and try practicing with all the items with your character. Find out what's the best technique for using them and try and hit targets at long distances with Pokéballs and bob-ombs.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

SlakingMaster Guest

On star fox assalt I'm having trouble beating mission 3 on gold level

I have a question about Yoshi Touch and Go. I was playing it for a while yesterday. I landed, and when I did, we were marching left instead of right. It was if everything was reversed! The level was different too! What happened in my game to cause this?
    ***I'm a guy!!!***

Current system specs:

Future system specs:

Hey, in minish cap who should I give the rental house to Din, Nayru or Farore?
    [IMG]http://i11.*******.com/6ez4ig2.jpg[/IMG]

Fizzy Bubbles Information

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningClefairy
    I have a question about Yoshi Touch and Go. I was playing it for a while yesterday. I landed, and when I did, we were marching left instead of right. It was if everything was reversed! The level was different too! What happened in my game to cause this?
    Check your options. You can change which direction Yoshi walks, so you may have accidentaly changed it while changing something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latios
    The government has the capability to spy on you, in which if they catch you can fine you up to $10,000.

So you're better off buying the DVD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse GS the II
    You can lead a Pokémon fan to water, but you can't make them shut up about how that water is somehow Satoshi's dad.
    Absolute Zero Forums

alien hominid level 3-4 the boss how do you beat him.and also can someone find me a picture of the girls showing the ds with a shirt saying touching is good
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Fan
    Hey, in minish cap who should I give the rental house to Din, Nayru or Farore?
    Farore, Most definantly. It'll help, Later: You get a potion that temporarily increases both Ofencive and Defencive powers. And you get free refills!
    Whomever after that... Up to you! =P

After that? Thanks.

Yes, Another Fan, after you fill up the first one, the renter builds another, but who ever you don't choose gets stuck in the hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latios
    The government has the capability to spy on you, in which if they catch you can fine you up to $10,000.

So you're better off buying the DVD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse GS the II
    You can lead a Pokémon fan to water, but you can't make them shut up about how that water is somehow Satoshi's dad.
    Absolute Zero Forums

That's sad. Oh well. Thanks for the advice.

nevermind i finished the game but i still want that picture!
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Tides of Chaos Guest

I wanted to make my own thread but I might get in trouble...
    In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones I am stuck on Chapter...hm...I think 11 on Eirikas path? It has all monsters on it and you get Saleh. Well I have been doing the level for about 5 or 4 times and I still can't beat it. One of my characters dies everytime! This is my whole team, tell me if I need to use someone. And Vannessa died already.
    Eirika: Lord sword: C Lv.8
    Saleh: Sage Anima:A LV.8
    Tana: Falcoknight sword: E Lance:B Lv.1
    Natasha: Cleric Staff: C Lv.4
    Seth: Paladin sword:S (highest I think) Lance:A Lv.9
    Franz: Cavalier sword Lance:B Lv.15
    Garcia: Fighter axe: B lv.11
    Ross: Journeyman Axe: E Lv.4
    Joshua: Assassin Sword: B lv.2
    Colm: Thief sword: E lv.3
    Neimi: Archer Bow LV.5
    Lute: Mage Anima: C lv.4
    Forde: Great Knight sword: D Lance: B axe: D lv.4
    Gilliam: Knight Lance: C lv.8
    Artur: Monk Light: D Lv.6 (I only have 2 left in Lightning though)
    Moulder: Priest staff: C LV.3
    Kyle: Cavalier Sword: D lance:C lv.9
    Do I really need to say anymore?

SlakingMaster Guest

HELP!HELP!HELP!I NEED HELP!

On star fox assalt it's not playing any background music when I play the levels

Gameplay is really terrible without the music!

Quote Originally Posted by Tides of Chaos
    I wanted to make my own thread but I might get in trouble...
    In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones I am stuck on Chapter...hm...I think 11 on Eirikas path? It has all monsters on it and you get Saleh. Well I have been doing the level for about 5 or 4 times and I still can't beat it. One of my characters dies everytime! This is my whole team, tell me if I need to use someone. And Vannessa died already.
    Eirika: Lord sword: C Lv.8
    Saleh: Sage Anima:A LV.8
    Tana: Falcoknight sword: E Lance:B Lv.1
    Natasha: Cleric Staff: C Lv.4
    Seth: Paladin sword:S (highest I think) Lance:A Lv.9
    Franz: Cavalier sword Lance:B Lv.15
    Garcia: Fighter axe: B lv.11
    Ross: Journeyman Axe: E Lv.4
    Joshua: Assassin Sword: B lv.2
    Colm: Thief sword: E lv.3
    Neimi: Archer Bow LV.5
    Lute: Mage Anima: C lv.4
    Forde: Great Knight sword: D Lance: B axe: D lv.4
    Gilliam: Knight Lance: C lv.8
    Artur: Monk Light: D Lv.6 (I only have 2 left in Lightning though)
    Moulder: Priest staff: C LV.3
    Kyle: Cavalier Sword: D lance:C lv.9
    Do I really need to say anymore?
    Uh, well, not to be harsh, but, if you ask me, those levels suck. Where's Gerik and Marisa? You should have them. Hopefully. Well, since you actually used him, you may as well use him. You will definitely need Gilliam with these guys. Buy a Lightning from the Armory you automatically have, and use Artur. Hmm, everyone else should be the higher level unpromoted, and with any spaces left, put in the promoted units. Btw, If you really need help on which cahracters are good to use, PM me. Personally, if I were you, I'd restart. But since you probably won't do that, I suggest paying a visit or two to the Tower of Valni to level up your characters.

SlakingMaster, have you checked the volume . Check the sound settings on the game. If they're on, then... there may just be a possibility the TV doesn't have the volume turned up .
    -_-

SlakingMaster Guest

No, that could not be it because I could still here the arwing and the other voices

but It's working now, I guess it was just a weird fluke

Tides of Chaos Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Triforce
    Uh, well, not to be harsh, but, if you ask me, those levels suck. Where's Gerik and Marisa? You should have them. Hopefully. Well, since you actually used him, you may as well use him. You will definitely need Gilliam with these guys. Buy a Lightning from the Armory you automatically have, and use Artur. Hmm, everyone else should be the higher level unpromoted, and with any spaces left, put in the promoted units. Btw, If you really need help on which cahracters are good to use, PM me. Personally, if I were you, I'd restart. But since you probably won't do that, I suggest paying a visit or two to the Tower of Valni to level up your characters.

SlakingMaster, have you checked the volume . Check the sound settings on the game. If they're on, then... there may just be a possibility the TV doesn't have the volume turned up .
    Before I read what you said I started a new game and am at the level where you get Joshua. I also bought many things for Artur and Saleh got a staff and more magic. Just so you know, I can't reach the main map and I am on easy level. I am not the best at video games but I still play alot of them.

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast