Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,676 to 1,681 of 1681

Thread: Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Got a unique situation here, I THINK this is the best place to post (aside from registering an account at rudefaqs.com or some random site).

I just purchased a N3DS that comes with SML3D bundled. I have 2 other 3DS, original and XL. Let's call them as such:

Original = A
    XL = B
    N3DS = C

I wish to do some data transferring. In the end I want B>C and A> B leaving A an empty extra 3DS.

I was told that if I wish to system transfer onto C and keep the SMB3 game, I must do it before I register a nintendo ID account on the C system (verify maybe?). I haven't actually booted the system up yet.

However, I do not want the bundled game on the N3DS in the end, I wish to have it on the XL. Would this be the best way to transfer the data around?

A> C, install game, C>A, B>C, A>B

I understand there is a 7 day limit. How would that affect this transferring plan? At what points will I be blocked from transferring data?

EDIT: So this sucks.

You cannot transfer N3DS to 3DS at all, so the entire plan is moot. Also, for anyone who needs to know, a 3DS involved in ANY of the transferring (give or take) is prevented from giving/taking data for a week. Oh well, better than a 5 time limit.
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 16th September 2016 at 4:13 AM.

So this is less a game help question than a console help question, but I couldn't figure out any other place to ask it.

I have a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle which I've been playing on my Wii, but whenever I turn it on it says "Please insert a memory card into Slot A." I can play the game without a Memory Card, I just can't save any data. The thing is, I have an SD card in the Wii's memory card slot. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    So shut up, shut up, shut up, don't wanna hear it
    Get out, get out, get out, get out of my way
    Step up, step up, step up, you'll never stop me
    Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down

GameCube cards are at the minimum like 10 years old and like 15 at the max. It's possible your card failed or the slot reader fail. I'd stick in in slot 2 and see if you load the data from that. If not, format it. If that doesn't work, it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Conquering Storm View Post
    I have a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle which I've been playing on my Wii, but whenever I turn it on it says "Please insert a memory card into Slot A." I can play the game without a Memory Card, I just can't save any data. The thing is, I have an SD card in the Wii's memory card slot. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    You need a GameCube memory card to save data for GameCube games. SD cards won't work.

Smash Bros U: I have only 3 more challenges left, with that being said any Marth Setup that would be good for his 9.0 speed run? His counter seem good for the Master Core (the tow annoying phases anyway). I got really closes of beating the one life 9.0 challenge with Bowser (if i didn't slipped into the acid toward the end it would have been done months ago. The last one is just destroying a number of blocks ion trophy rush, kinda saving my money for that one last.

Hi. Does the microphone for gamecube work on the wii? I just bought one on ebay to use for mario party 6 which I also bought. I assume it's for that version not just 7?

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768