Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 1,651 to 1,656 of 1656

Thread: Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Etrain Odyssey Untold is 3rd party, but it's only for 3DS, right? So I guesd that this would be the right place to ask, right?

So I recently beat Etrian Odyssey Untold and started playing on classic. I love having all those classes I couldn't have before, but it feels pretty empty to me without the character's comments on things like, say, the bee hive in the jungle. Is there anyway to bring the classic-only characters to story mode? Like by defeating the final boss or something? I know that I can change story-character classes, but I'd rather not do that.

The answer will probably be no, but I figured I may as well ask anyway.

I don't know if this counts, but I can not find a better place to ask, so here it is...

Do the Wii U bundles come with a digital, or a physical copy of the game in question?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I don't know if this counts, but I can not find a better place to ask, so here it is...

Do the Wii U bundles come with a digital, or a physical copy of the game in question?
    I believe some bundles have digital copies (like the Wind Waker Bundle), while others (like the Mario & Luigi and Mario Kart bundles) come with retail copies. Was there any particular bundle you were thinking of?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Here's a game-specific question, specifically regarding LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I know it's not required to complete the game, but I have been really failing at rescuing Epona. I've attempted the horse races about 20 times so far, but just can't seem to win them both (Ingo seems to go faster on the second race). I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on winning those races. So far I've been trying to stick to the inside of the track, or trying to block Ingo off, or save the speed boosts for the end, but this hasn't seemed to work. I even tried to "cheat" by shooting him with an arrow, but that didn't work either.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    Here's a game-specific question, specifically regarding LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I know it's not required to complete the game, but I have been really failing at rescuing Epona. I've attempted the horse races about 20 times so far, but just can't seem to win them both (Ingo seems to go faster on the second race). I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on winning those races. So far I've been trying to stick to the inside of the track, or trying to block Ingo off, or save the speed boosts for the end, but this hasn't seemed to work. I even tried to "cheat" by shooting him with an arrow, but that didn't work either.
    Use all of your speed boost except the last one whenever the meter becomes completely full. Epona needs at least on "carrot" at the bottom of the screen, or else the rest of the carrots will take longer to refill.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I am not sure if this is the right fourm. I need help. I when to gamestop to get the event for mega stone for the code but they said they ran out the code and told me to contact Nintendo. Any ideas how? I want to get it before this Saturday expired. Sorry, if this is wrong post.
    Last edited by SkiesBuizel; 19th September 2014 at 3:19 AM.
    I love Buizel!

What Pokemon games I have? Let see...I have: Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald (Borrow from my friend), Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Platiunum, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire
    My Pokemon X team: Rika(Lucario), Flama(Talonflame), Kari(Sylveon), Sheba(Gogoat), Mai(Absol)
    My Alpha Sapphire team: Suzaku(Torchic), Lupita(Poochyena), Ligero(Taillow), Marine(Zigzagoon), Kari(Ralts)
    Lucky Shiny Catch: Luna(Mareep/X), Luke(Zigzagoon/AS)
    Shiny Hunt: Not yet

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667