Thread: my best!

Default my best!

[IMG]http://i3.*******.com/33u7eww.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i13.*******.com/47w7ldw.jpg[/IMG]my best two !wat do you think about them?
    I want to relive the days of Johto and experience it in a newer, cooler, revamped way. GF must remake Gold and Silver like they did with Red and Blue. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig.
    (Started by Fighting Dark Man)

Save as PNG, JPG ruins quality.
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

um well i can only see one(the lucario pre-evo. the name eludes me!), but i'll crit away!

hmm. really, it's pretty bad. nothing makes sense. all the colors/shades don't go together and the shading is either gone or really messed up. and the outline needs to be recolored too.

really i would suggest looking at a tutorial, and look at other people's work.
    ~Last night I was writing about you, I know my screaming and shouting won't keep you~
    Tegan and Sara

It's rioru,and save as png man.
    Also the shading is ruined,and what have you done with it,recoloured or fused?
    And the first link doesn't work.

the first one is a fuse of riola and tyrouge.i put it in tyrouges colors.i tryed to shade , but i do very bad in that area.
    I want to relive the days of Johto and experience it in a newer, cooler, revamped way. GF must remake Gold and Silver like they did with Red and Blue. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig.
    (Started by Fighting Dark Man)

It's not a fusion, it's a recolor.

You took none of the parts of Tyrouge and just (horridly) reshaded Lioru's colors.

It's actually pretty awful, as said before, none of the colors go together and there are multiple random line and shading errors.

Read a tutorial, please, for the sake of us all!

~*~Made by Me~*~

You just recoloured it. There is more in a fusion than that. The fusion must have two or more pokemons' parts. Also, use .PNG.