Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3462

Thread: The Pokemon D/P Players' Club

Quote Originally Posted by Slicing_Scizor View Post
    Yay. The hotel has internet.

Taruta: Is this what you are looking for?
    http://www.tisinc99.com/gakiofbrga.html
    No that's just an action figure I meant the one where they transform, You know like... let me put it in a way you people might understand

Lion transforms into robot. Robot combines with Robot animals, which becomes a bad arse robot.

(Also check if they'res a fighter jet or another lion that combines with 3 other machines that make another bad arsebot)

I also can't stay on today Camping for the Wii in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Change of plans though I still won't be on for long
    Last edited by Taruta the Blue Mage; 16th December 2006 at 5:05 PM.

Member made tournaments, 5th Gen discussion and the arts, OH MY!

Can ask a question? I just recieved my Diamond import in the mail and have gotten the first badge so I wanted to ask when and where I get the Friend code.
    So please tell the answer.

P.S. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.
    Last edited by kman3000; 16th December 2006 at 4:12 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Quote Originally Posted by maikello View Post
    OK, I want action on the gym idea so I made the gyms

1st one- Grass- trainer-...... leader-Bad Rentoraa,.....
    2d one- Ground/Rock- trainer-........ leader-.......
    3d one- Ice- trainer-...... leader-Me,......
    4th one- Electic trainer-...... leader-Bad Rentoraa,.....
    5th one- Poison trainer- ....... leader-......
    6th one Fire trainer-...... leader-Me,...
    7th one- Flying trainer-........ leader-........
    8th one- Dragon trainer-....... leader-.......

Elite 1- 1 of the above types and one to choose yourself ........
    Elite 2- 1 of the above types and one to choose yourself ........
    Elite 3- 1 of the above types and one to choose yourself ........
    Elite 4- 1 of the above types and one to choose yourself ........

Champion- Any pokes ...........

if you want any of the positions, then pm me 2 things you would like to be.
    If there are more people for the same spot then there will be a fight between those to to see who gets the spot.

the levels of the gyms are around the following

1- lvl 10
    2- lvl 20
    3- lvl 30
    4- lvl 40
    5- lvl 50
    6- lvl 60
    7- lvl 70
    8- lvl 80

elites- between lvl 85 and 95

champion- lvl 100

the pokemon of the one who wants to battle you can't be higher then 3 lvls ahead of the highest poke

Erm... No, its going to be decided through a tournament and its going to be level 100s. It may not even be monotypes.
    0129 8290 9922

Akay... I randomly went on a trip this weekend. I should be home later tonight if you want to battle... or tomorrow. I dont have wifi at the moment, so I can't battle.

And yes, I have already decided the format of the league and tournament... But this tournament won't happen untill later this month or sometime in January.

EDIT: Whoa! HOLD ON! Why in the world would Bad Rentoraa have 2 gyms? Nobody has even seen him battle.

If you look a few pages back you will see that I have already decided how the placement will work.
    Last edited by Tochukaso; 16th December 2006 at 5:53 PM.

Ok, if you want it your way, ok but you could atleast asked me what i thought about it because you know i made it up, and my idead was that you could do gyms from us throughout the game and not when you were done battling, but ok, if you want it this way, i'll fit in but i am not pleased about it,

and no bad rentoraa wouldnt get 2 gyms i said to pm me 2 choices if you didnt get the one you really wanted you had a second one.

As far as I read, this decision of their's was already decided and would be that way. Not only that, it was a pretty good decision. Your idea of them just choosing would lead with fights over who should get what and if they didn't get what they want, they would be angry. Your system doesn't work out very well, is what I'm trying to say. At least the way I understand it.

its not that i dont think its a good idea, but i just think that they could asked me first before they decided.

Yeah, why not leave it to tomorow so neither of us is rushed?

Currently getting the jist (gyst?) of natures in japanese, as well as using the battle tower to check ivs.

Quote Originally Posted by maikello View Post
    its not that i dont think its a good idea, but i just think that they could asked me first before they decided.
    Your not the sole creator of the idea... its been floating around since the revelation of dp wifi months ago. Knowones inclined to ask you for anything...
    0129 8290 9922

OK, I'll shut up if thats what you all want!
    and if you want to know i didnt know that it was flaoting so

Stop your stupid arguement.

maikello, you were not the first one to think that up. Trust me.

Anyways, with a new kitten that is possibly going to come in about hour I wont be on as much because I need to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Venusaur View Post
    May I join...plz?
    I just got Pearl in Sydney, Australia.
    I think I've been skipped..

Sorry about that. Welcome to the club. =D How is your team doing? I had a team like that once, minus Subomi. XD

My DS finally snapped. Literally. I will be using my old normal, chunky DS untill X-mas. Hopefullly I will be recieving a new smexy Onyx one.

I will update in a few with my temporary FC. If anyone is online and would like to battle, I want to test my new team.

And yes, Maikello, that idea has been present for a while now. It wasn't soley your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Korinku View Post
    Sorry about that. Welcome to the club. =D How is your team doing? I had a team like that once, minus Subomi. XD
    Not bad....just need to do some more training.

Ok, my new FC for the next 8 days is....

0816 9098 2906

I need everyone to repost theirs, seeing as it deleted all of the ones I had stored.

Yeah I'm going to restart my Diamond version after some LoZ:TP tommrow (IF I get my Wii). I will transfer my good pokes to pearl version, duh. So yeah expect a new Diamond FC soon and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Slicing_Scizor View Post
    Ok, my new FC for the next 8 days is....

0816 9098 2906

I need everyone to repost theirs, seeing as it deleted all of the ones I had stored.
    Mine's in my sig. :3 When you need to clean out those boxes, I'm on MSN. I have some Korinkus and stuff with funny names ready. =D i'm getting more done on Pearl too.

What is Mimiroru's ability?

At which level can you catch a deoxys at birth island, i wanna know because i got a shiny lvl 30 deoxys of the gts

trainer card made by me come see my shop soon!
    daimond FC:0731-0047-4996 Name:Remon

my shiny's

@Korinku: try to give it a hold item if it can't hold it then it has Disuse. If it can hold it it has Run Away.

I am waiting for the moment of truth and to see if I can buy a Ringtone for my new Cell

Quote Originally Posted by Taruta the Blue Mage View Post
    @Korinku: try to give it a hold item if it can't hold it then it has Disuse. If it can hold it it has Run Away.

I am waiting for the moment of truth and to see if I can buy a Ringtone for my new Cell
    Off Topic: I hope that u get the ring tone that u're after.
    On Topic: I'm hoping to find some shinies soon....so that I can brag about them!
    Also how do I get the 2nd badge in Pearl. (as my Japanese is very limited)

Light Venusaur - You have to battle all the trainers in the gym then the leader will be there.

Taruta - ;-; My sl00tbunni has Run Away I think. But it's female so <3. Hope you get the ringtone. ^^

Rentoraa - level 30, but it can be any level above that if it's Deoxys. It would say transferred through Pal Park.

Anybody else hate Perap's English name? >:O Chatot! WTF ADSAODISNFGODIS. >< I hope it's not official...it is SO lame.

Well I can't get my ringtone and I'll have to wait till next month to get my Nintendo Wii.

Gonna restart Diamond version soon, so no trades until then, Pearl is gonna be my raider for the time being

Aw, good luck raiding! :/ How do I discover whether my Lucario has Inner Focus or Indominable Heart?

Aw, good luck raiding! :/ How do I discover whether my Lucario has Inner Focus or Indominable Heart?
    Get into a Double Battle and get a move that makes Lucario Flinch 100% (Via Fake Out) If his speed increases it has Indominable Heart
    Last edited by Taruta the Blue Mage; 17th December 2006 at 6:49 PM.

Anybody else hate Perap's English name? >:O Chatot! WTF ADSAODISNFGODIS. >< I hope it's not official...it is SO lame.
    ... Chatot...? What the heck...? That's the worst English Pokemon name I have ever heard. Whether if it's official or not, will be found out on 1/13. Or when the episode title in which Perap is released. Although, the title may not have it's name. Blah.

Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast