Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Not On MY Watch Ya Don't (478)

nice episode, shinx got a cute face in the anime
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

where did team rocket get the psyduck ??

More importantly, why did they have to pay it for assistance when they could have simply caught it?
    I thought it was really nice when Brock checked Croagunk with the friend meter function; Croagunk really seems to like the big guy.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

That kid is as annoying as crap! I mean he's a *******. Who would think that the CEO's son is so stupid! I mean all he did was insult Dawn and in the beginning, screw up the fake poketch.
    My partner is Torterra. Cause he has free food

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360 Turtwig FTW and In Uber~ Elementer

I liked how they finally arrived at Jubilife City and already there's a mess that needs to be handled. Great. The whole Team Rocket using a Psyduck to hypnotise Pokemon was odd. Since when do they use Pokemon like that? It was like watching that Drowzee episode from the Orange Islands saga. I liked that Dawn got one of those watches; it's called a Poketch right? 5/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th November 2010 at 9:13 PM.

Buneary was the star of this episode.
    I loved how Brock and Croagunk were discovered that they are so good friends.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was good. Although I wonder how and where Team Rocket got that random Psyduck? It was nice to see a bunch of old pokemon, even though the circumstances weren't. It's funny how Craogunk and Brock are so close, I think the connection is more from Croagunk's side than Brock's, I think it's attached to him. Can't wait to see Dawn's first contest since I missed it the first time around.

It was okay, it was nice to see Shinx again but wish we saw it battling before.
    I agree TR could have just caught the Psyduck, it seems it never occurs to them to throw a pokeball and catch that wild powerful Pokemon that has been weakened (I don't think Ash and co could really do anything if they caught a wild Pokemon fair and square). Only once or twice does it occur to them (Like with Yanmega)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

These Poketch are awesome.. Just love them, they are very usefull
    And all those pokemon were very poor. something controled them.

The best part of this episode was easily when Dawn and Piplup freaked out because their friendship wasn't very strong. The rest of this episode was meh.

That kid sure got Dawn worked up!

This episode was ok... It was cool to see what a PokeEtch is in the Anime. Interesting how Dawn fell for the fake 1. It was funny to see that Croagunk and Brock actually did have a good bond according to the Happiness Checker. Odd how Piplup wasn't getting any Happiness reading at all. It was cool to see Shinx for the 1st time. My absolute favorite Electric Pokemon family in Sinnoh.

35/100

I didn't like this ep much.
    I like dawn and shinx but not this episode.
    She was a bit too angry here (kind of like DP's version of 'The Fortune Hunters!', which I also didn't like)
    The readings were the worst part
    Ash and Pikachu : Fine with theirs
    Brock and Croagunk : Not really, I mean it is nice they have friendship but not that much -and he just caught it.
    Dawn and Piplup: What on earth? Piplup saved Dawn's life. You can tell they are very closed. They probably just used it as an excuse to make Dawn angry (like that fortune book where misty found out she was gyarados made her angry).

Although it was nice to see psyduck again.
    I also didn't like how Dawn says to Buneary 'lets show them how close we are' when actually she just caught her and she has a bigger bond with piplup.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Weird episode. Wasn't the best. Dawn was annoying here.

Another cute episode with Dawn acting cute again . Also Team Rocket's plan was kinda good, but again it didn't work out for them. Also Dawn getting mad with that kid teasing her was funny.
    I give this episode a 9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Seeing as someone is replying to all the threads for filler episodes to critisice them, I might as well do that too. That poketch wasn't really all that great, I don't know why Dawn thought it was so important to get one. :| The kid was funny, but I thought Dawn acted very annoying. Also, how the heck is Croagunk suddenly acting nice to Brock after two episodes of being a jackass?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345