Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not On MY Watch Ya Don't (478)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    You can't be serious, This has been the best season so far, I like it more than Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Kanto BF combined.

Anyways, Was this Koduck's voice or the one from Koduck's Depression's voice more close to Kasumi's Koduck voice? o.o
    Excuse me? The best season? All the episodes have been so repetitive, nothing new. The captures have been boring, and the storyline continues to be plain and predictable. Kanto had drama and good character developing, very emotional episodes like Bye bye Butterfree and Charizard Frozen.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

MAH CHARIZARD EES FROZUN..........OOPS, HE NOT NOW! BASLA ALRARM EVERYONE!

Dude, if your gonna complain, go watch Kanto on DVD already.

Why? I've got the right to express my opinion. If the episodes are good I'll post positive things, but seriously this wasn't.

And Gregguru has the right to express his opinion that this is a good season.

As do I that your being a Evangelical Kantolic.

I didn't tell him not to do so.

So uhm...Does anyone know what happened to Sabonea?
    Hasn't it like..Not appeared since Kojirou got Masukippa? This has been like the 8th episode since it's gone, Don't tell me it'll suffer the fate of Dustox ;-;

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Its been shown here and there.

Cacnea hasn't appeared since it's battle with Seviper and Dustox in DP 2, prior to getting Masukippa.

I couldn't help but rofl when Hikari yelled 'Yata!' after she got the Poketch, like Hiro!

Not only that, she uses her "daijobu" ("it's ok" or something similar) catchphrase in a capture/acquisition celebration. Normally when Ash or someone catches a Pokemon, for example when Ash caught Naetle, they say, "Naetle, getto da ze!" ("I got a Naetle!") But Hikari puts her own twist on that; when she got her Poketch she said, "Poketch getto de, daijobu!", which would mean something like, "I got a Poketch, I'm ok!" She said the same thing when she caught Mimiroru too.
    Last edited by Geodude; 5th December 2006 at 3:27 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I seen this episode and it wasn't overall bad episode, it was all right, but the animation was bad at certain parts of the episode as I noticed.

I was surprised that Marina was mentioned, even though that was confirmed from the preview two weeks ago.

The episode confused me first at the beginning how they were at the tech building all ready. Surprised to see Team Rocket in their clown costumes from the 6th movie, and to add that their plan was genius, too bad they were discovered.

The how likeness factor from the watch made me laugh, especially from Hikari. Poor Hikari how she and Pochama likeness of the heart wasn't big enough, but maybe the watch has its own glitches.

Ash missing Pikachu for some reason was funny, maybe that was because my friend joked about it when we watched the episode. I don't know, but poor Pikachu getting some brain damage. Other than that, nothing much to say.

Next week episode looks promising, and to add Hikari looks so cute with that dress on!

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    The episode confused me first at the beginning how they were at the tech building all ready.
    The last episode did that as well.

So, will Pokemon continue to start in media res?

Anyways, a distinct lack of funny for me, despite Greggle being there and Hikari's hilarious expressions.

Hard to say, it's only been 2 episodes so far.

i really enjoyed this episode seeing hikari desperate makle me laugh

10/10

merry christmas!

It wasn't that bad! I just finished watching the episode and I enjoyed it. of course it isnt the best of all season, but it's still good, much better than most of the AG boring fillers. (Yes I said it, I don't care about what others will think about me..) This episode gets an 9/10 for me.
    And I came for fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle85 View Post
    It wasn't that bad! I just finished watching the episode and I enjoyed it. of course it isnt the best of all season, but it's still good, much better than most of the AG boring fillers. (Yes I said it, I don't care about what others will think about me..) This episode gets an 9/10 for me.
    This episode was pretty average. The majority of AG fillers are about on par with this one, aside from the stinkers.

Why are you fanboying the D/P series?

How is she a lesbian?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan ty View Post
    How is she a lesbian?
    Because she locks herself in her room with Nozomi at 1:00 in the morning doing deeds that would make Britney Spears cringe?
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Quote Originally Posted by ?*Virulent Tsunami*? View Post
    Because she locks herself in her room with Nozomi at 1:00 in the morning doing deeds that would make Britney Spears cringe?
    You've just ruined the image of Hikari for me

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

great....great show...great episode
    My Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team

Agghhh! The horibleness that is PUSA's dub music burns my ears!

This episode was a good one, but I barley paid attention due to me focousing soley on all of the crap music. I just hope they'll learn their lesson eventually (who am I kidding?).

But all music aside, I really did like this episode. It wasn't as entertaining as the last one, but all in all it was a fun one to watch. The animation wasn't that bad and didn't the guy who animated the Dawn of a New Era episode, animate this too? If he did, he definetly improved.

And YAY!!! for Shinx's original non-high pitched voice [/sarcasim]!
    Last edited by Tbone2356; 20th June 2007 at 2:00 AM.
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

This episode was good. It was kinda cool to see a Shinx, although I REALLY don’t like the Shinx’s owner. I don’t get why the beginning happened again later in the episode. I must admit, this was one of Team Rocket’s more elaborate schemes. I kinda felt that Ash should’ve known that Starly would be too small to grab both Piplup AND Pikachu, but then again it’s his only flying type. It could’ve been easier if Ash and Dawn ran to catch them themselves. Also TR could’ve known better than to run directly at a charged-up Pikachu. Once again, Croagunk’s timing with Joy and Jenny was perfect. It was at least good to see Dawn get her own Poketch.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2356 View Post
    Agghhh! The horibleness that is PUSA's dub music burns my ears!

This episode was a good one, but I barley paid attention due to me focousing soley on all of the crap music. I just hope they'll learn their lesson eventually (who am I kidding?).
    You're my new best friend, Okay?

But yes, I liked this episode despite the music, I thought Shinx's voice was "okay" it wasn't the greatest...

Not really much else to comment on.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I don't like Shinx's cry,it sounds to weak.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast