Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not On MY Watch Ya Don't (478)

I just watched this episode on CN & I didn't like it. How the heck is Brock & Croagunk's friendship > Dawn & Piplup's friendship? That Pokeradar must've still be broken or something before that bulls*** since Brock just catch that retarded Croagunk of his 2 episodes ago. Ash is a bad catcher since he couldn't even catch Pikachu when it fell all the way from TR's balloon. And how in the world can Spark attack heal Pikachu's injuries?
    Last edited by Blaziryu; 20th June 2007 at 1:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2356 View Post
    Agghhh! The horibleness that is PUSA's dub music burns my ears!
    thank you, i'm glad someone finally gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    This episode was pretty average. The majority of AG fillers are about on par with this one, aside from the stinkers.

Why are you fanboying the D/P series?
    I know you weren't talking to me, but tell me how is it people can't fan boy D/P yet you can fan boy AG? Sure D/P hasn't been on that long but its doing very well so far. AG was cool and all but it wasn't a any thing to go all fighting for every time some one says one negative statment about it LOL. I respect your opinion I just find it a we bit silly how you can fan boy AG while we can't fan boy D/P. Tell me if I misunderstood your sentence, if so I'll fix what I said. Anyways on topic, the episode was ok. The VA's are getting better and better, animation a bit off, nice cameo of Marina. Over all I give it a 8/8

I liked this episode, Team Rocket had an unusually smart scheme today. I didn't like Shinx's voice, it was too squeaky and didn't sound like a dog at all even though I'm sure they said it was a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    I just watched this episode on CN & I didn't like it. How the heck is Brock & Croagunk's friendship > Dawn & Piplup's friendship? That Pokeradar must've still be broken or something before that bulls*** since Brock just catch that retarded Croagunk of his 2 episodes ago.
    Which is exactly the point. It was obviously supposed to be weird. Because that's how Croagunk is.

And how in the world can Spark attack heal Pikachu's injuries?
    Electric Pokemon have been healed by Electric attacks in the anime many times before, stop acting as if this is new.

Seriously, if you're going to complain, at least have a valid reason.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

WOO! Marina! Woo!

Anyway, pretty good...Shinx was way too high pitched though. SInce it's a Lion Cub, I'd expect it to sound like a kitten meowing...Anyway, they wondered why Shinx was barking at them early on. I say, barking? Shinx is a freaking LION cub!

'Twas funny when brock attempts to flirt with Joy and Jessy. This time, you dodn't even see Croagunk pop out. Yay for his quietness and dragging Brock off!

What was the attack Psyduck was using? Hypnosis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

So this is Shinx - Who dumped paint all over Kimba the White Lion?

Nice of Dawn to walk right in front of the camera during her pacing scene, and nice camera height.

Shinx made this episode, for me, to be honest, absolutely love it and it's evolutions, shame it didn't do more than charge up Pikachu after it's fall

For once, I enjoyed watching a Team Rocket ploy, made me laugh how they hired a Psyduck with fruit to do their dirty work.

When Pikachu fell, I could just see Buneary jumping in again to save it, I'm sure many people could, but instead, it simply fell to the ground, a much better alternative, in my eyes.

Marina/Crystal was a good cameo, though she was only in magazine, too <3

6/10
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    What was the attack Psyduck was using? Hypnosis?
    I don't think it was named in the Japanese version either.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Did anyone else hear in this episode that Officer Jenny was going to be involved with the Jubilife Contest?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Yeah, I remembered that when I saw Nurse Joy judging in yesterday's episode. :s

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Did anyone else hear in this episode that Officer Jenny was going to be involved with the Jubilife Contest?
    Indeed I do remember hearing some crap like that. Well, that was just ONE error in my book that I caught on to.

-Great! ANOTHER annoying, bratty, kid! I thought the days of seeing them were a thing of the past when Max left. I only say that because I usually can't stand any little kid from any anime (with the exception of Sasami from Tenchi) but I digress!
    -Shinx was adorable (that's why I got it in diamond)
    -Amazing! Brock and Croagunk! An odd match but, it's a cute shipping I'll give it that. Oh and the pokeradar was impressive too! Poor Dawn though!
    -Well, I can really see the fanboys drooling over the picture of Marina. Oy vey!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

The kid was annoying, but the Shinx wasn't. =)
    Hehe, TR in clown outfits reminds me of the clown in the game that give you the Poketech.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Funny episode. The Shinx reminded me of the PBR Shinx model, only it's 3-D in PBR... and its paws are more detailed. o_0
    Last edited by Wiimote; 11th July 2007 at 10:55 PM.

kinda boring but necesary cuz she needed an pokech
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

the kid was annoying i agree but it was nice to see marina again
    Also the poketch was kinda cool i want one lol

I enjoyed it, but Team Rocket insult Landis a bit too much. Shinx is cute, aswell.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I HATE THAT LITTLE KID SO MUCH. God he was annoying and a right little smart-ass

Good to see Dawn take charge for a change and not let Ash do every bloody thing

PSYDUCK CAMEO!!!

Apart from that, this wasn't that great an episode. I'm a big fan of the shinx line (my Diamond luxray RULES), but it doesn't make the episode very interesting. Probably the best part of the epsiode apart from Psyduck was Dawn and Piplup's reaction to finding out they don't score too high on the friendship meter, and Brock and Croagunk scoring surprisingly high. LOL
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

The Shinx in this episode was good. I really like its evolutionary line, use them all the time in Diamond and Pearl. The kid was annoying, though. Team Rocket clowns were funny, only natural their scheme gets foiled. Psyduck antics are always great.

I HATE THAT LITTLE KID SO MUCH. God he was annoying and a right little smart-***
    Couldn't agree with you more Andy. He was a little sh!thead. Shinx was very cute though.
    "Dancing is my obsession. My Life"

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1024-9785
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Beautifly, Combee and Pinsir

3DSXL Friend Code: 0920-1750-8020
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Masquerain, Paras and Pinsir

PM and I'll add you

it was a funny episode to watch but i've seen better to be honest.

I'm trying to figure out which word I hate more on the web - "Confirm" or "Cringe-worthy". While I try to solve this unsolvable dilemma, here's a renewed take on DP010...

Kinoshita's sophomore effort is still realtively unpleasing, and the story here isn't much to write home about, either. Let's start with Kolink, who received the short end of the stick (for the record, another word I hate is "shafted") in its debut and hardly got to do a thing. It would not receive redemption until Aoi way later, and this was overall a weak introduction to the Poketch. The COTD was irritable and contrived, but I'm perhaps more irked with Team Rocket here. For one, the clown suits were a total waste of potential beyond being a simple game tie-in. But not only am I still unsure of how they pulled off their hypnosis plan, but they fail to tread on any new territory.

I've been speaking of "formulas" a lot in these reviews, and while Sinnoh has indeed broken a few trends, it still sometimes falls back on them. Because of that, this episode felt very boring, with perhaps the highlight being the scenes where the CEO detects Takeshi's and Hikari's relationships with their Pokemon. But I truly, truly do not give the slightest care about a cameo of a character who, quite frankly, did nothing to deserve continued fan attention (I'm talking about Marina, for those of you braniacs in the fanbase). Combined with the horrible animation, this is a weak link (Weak Kolink? Okay, maybe not.) in a string of solid episodes.

C-
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I really liked episode, it was really funny. It was nice seeing Psyduck again and Shinx, too. I was glad Dawn got her Poketch...

Croagunk and Brock have such a great bond from its capture to that time. Hmmm.... It was nice that Dawn got the real Poketch and not the fakes. (which looked pretty real)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast