Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 25 days to make her mine (Contestshipping December fic)

Default 25 days to make her mine (Contestshipping December fic)

Eeeeeeeeee!!! I'm actually scared of posting this. I don't know if people are going to like this! Ahhhhh!!! PG 13.

Chapter one

“And that,” Drew said. “Is why I have to tell May I love her before Christmas.”

“Could you repeat that? I wasn’t paying attention.” His raven haired friend Ash said. Drew and Pikachu, Ash’s childhood and most trusted friend, sweatdropped together.

“I pour my heat out to you and you weren’t even listening?!?!” Drew exploded.

“Yeah, that about sums it up.” Ash said. Drew sighed. Him and Ash has put their differences aside about a year ago and had begun to travel together along with Brock and Misty, other childhood friends for Ash, Max, who was now a psychic pokemon trainer with an exceptionally strong Gardevoir that he’d come back for when it was a Ralts, and May, Ash’s best friend and now a best friend of Drew-but apparently Drew wanted it to be more. Ash often caught him staring at her with his green eyes in an admiring and loving way. May never caught this gaze, but she was actually the only one who didn’t. Even Max knew.

Drew still had fangirls, more rabid than ever, and they hated May with a passion for stealing Drew’s’ affections away from them…not that he actually had affections for them. In his eyes, May was the only one who he’d ever consider dating. She was sweet, kind to everyone that wasn’t Harley and had a radiance that shone from others.

Drew could just picture her smiling face right now, gazing at him with her sapphire pools for eyes. He shook off the memory, and yes it was a memory because it had happened before, to pay attention to his highly annoying friend.

“Okay. I like May.” He said.

“Well no duh. Even Max knows that. Even your fangirls know that. May’s the only one who doesn’t know that!” Ash laughed.

“Well thank you Doctor Obvious! That’s why I have to tell her! And before Christmas!” Drew said. Ash looked puzzled.

“Why before Christmas?” He asked. Drew hammered his head onto the armchair that he was sat in, as they were in a pokemon center in Johto. Ash had decided to come back to take the gym challenge again as the Johto council had decided to make the Elite four battle amongst the trainers in the league too and he thought of it as more of a challenge that way, after battling (and losing badly to) Agatha shortly after leaving Hoenn.

“Because, you knucklehead, I want to take her to La Rousse city to stay with my parents for new year. And they need to know by Christmas. And you can’t just ask a girl to your house without…you know, feeling something.” Drew said.

“When it’s May you have to tell, it’ll probably be annoyance. You can barely catch up to her with all the training she’s been doing for the next contest. When she learnt Robert was going to be there, she had to. After all, he beat you in Hoenn.” Ash said, pointing it out.

“Yeah, but she beat me in Kanto…even though it was probably a fluke.” Drew said, giving his trademark hair flip.

“You really should stop doing that,” said May. She had secretly come through the doors and had listened to the battle orientated part of the two’s conversation. Drew’s heart quickened pace the way it always did. But this time he had a reason. May was wearing a low cut tank top and shorts as she had just been running with her pokemon. He could feel his cheeks flushing red more by the second but shook it off. He gave his hair another flick.

“Hey,” He said. “It keeps my hair out of my eyes and it looks cool.”

“Whatever,” May said. “I’m going to take a shower so I’m locking the girl’s room door.”

“Okay, we’ll meet you for dinner, what’d you think we should have?” Ash asked his brunette friend. “Personally, I’m in the mood for a burger.”

“Well, I’d like to go for noodles if that’s okay so I’ll meet you guys back at the room.” Drew said.

“Sounds good to me. I’m in too,” May said. She began walking away but Drew leapt out of his chair and grabbed her by the shoulders, taking her by surprise. “Drew,” She said. “What are you doing?”

“Sorry, I needed to stop you,” Drew said, letting go. “…So, you’re coming with me?” He asked.

“Yeah…is that alright? I like noodles is all.” May replied. Ash, behind them watched the scene with much interest and a massive grin on his face.

“O-okay…uh, I’ll meet you in the park at 7?” Drew asked her.

“Cool,” May said, flashing a dazzling smile. “It’s a date. See ya, boys.” She then turned around leaving Drew absorbed into his own thoughts.

“A date…” He thought. “She said it was a date…” When May left the lobby he pumped his arm. “I gotta get changed…” Drew said.

“What’s wrong with your outfit?” Ash asked. “It’s cool!” Drew sweatdropped again.

“Ash. Let me explain this to you slowly…” Drew said. “It’s dinner-”

“Noodles.” Ash interrupted.

“Whatever. It’s still dinner. With May. The girl I like. The girl I like like. And these clothes haven’t been washed in two days. Misty can even smell it and she’s got a cold.” Drew said.

“It’s a guy trademark,” Ash said, leaning back. “The man-smell.”

“You mean the revolting mix of pizza, aerosols and pure sweat?” Misty asked from the armchair she was sitting in.

“Exactly!” Ash grinned. Misty and Drew sweatdropped.

“Sometimes it surprises me that Ash is this dense…” Misty said. Drew nodded in agreement and then went to the guy’s room.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    May Maple sighed and flopped down onto her bed after taking her shower. Her wet shoulders dampened the sheets but at the moment she really didn’t care. She gazed at the outfit she’d chosen for the evening: a long sleeved low cut shirt, a short black skirt and sandals, also with red chopsticks for her hair.

She arose and began to get changed carefully into it, making sure it didn’t wrinkle. After all, dinner with Drew had to be perfect. Just perfect. Just like him and his attitude…May froze at what she just thought. Sure, she was looking forward to their dinner together but Drew was just a friend…wasn’t he?
    Around half an hour later, May was running out and to the park with her brown pack in hold. She rushed straight past Nurse joy, giving her a shock.
    “Careful!” She yelled. “There’s supposed to be an unruly Glailie on the loose!!!”

“Don’t worry Nurse Joy!” May cried back. “I’m in safe hands!!!”

AMAZING! OH HOW I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Nice title, it makes sense! This is something that i really like, and i cant wait for the dinner. May is so dense not knowing that Drew likes her, but thats life. This story does have a good promise, but dont you think that you are writing way too many fics at once? But still loved this chapter to my hearts content, and you better have the next chapter by tomorrow!

:O I never read a contestshipping fic before and I'm glad I made this my first one, excellent work :3 can't wait to see what happens next ^^
    "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself" ~ Lucy, Elfen Lied

Yurilicious Venus Versus Virus banner made by me. Sumire x Lucia FTW! ^^
    I adopted Lucy-chan and I'm paired with Silentvibrava
    clicky?< My current favorite song <3

OMG, it's your 1st CS fic? whoa...and you picked mine as a first! Yay! I'm happy. Oh, and I've already got chappie 2 done for tomorrow, don't worry MistyLover!

Oh, I probably should of mentioned that. For people who haven't been reading my major fic, sunrise to sunset, I'm posting a chapter a day!

This fic is so great! Glad to hear Sunrise to Sunset is getting some chappies as well, here's my review!

Chapter 1

“And that,” Drew said. “Is why I have to tell May I love her before Christmas.”

“Could you repeat that? I wasn’t paying attention.” His raven haired friend Ash said. Drew and Pikachu, Ash’s childhood and most trusted friend, sweatdropped together.

“I pour my heat out to you and you weren’t even listening?!?!” Drew exploded.

“Yeah, that about sums it up.” Ash said
    AHAHAHAHAH! The best opening I think I have ever read!

after battling (and losing badly to) Agatha shortly after leaving Hoenn.
    I wouldn't say he lost badly to her, fine the quick attack to start with was pretty bad but if pikachu had closed his eyes to block the hypnosis attack, Ganger would have been TOAST!

“Hey,” He said. “It keeps my hair out of my eyes and it looks cool.”
    i knew it had a purpose! and it makes him cool!

And these clothes haven’t been washed in two days. Misty can even smell it and she’s got a cold.” Drew said.

“It’s a guy trademark,” Ash said, leaning back. “The man-smell.”
    1st off, EWWWWW! and secondly, how do you know that?

"There’s supposed to be an unruly Glailie on the loose!!!”
    A glalie? LOL love that choice! an unruly floating head, something to be terrified of! it is!

Loving this (not suprising considering you're the author!) Please PM me when next chapter is up!

Ummm. To be truthful, I kinda made that part up. The whole "Man smell" thing. Thought it'd be something to put there to make Ash look MORE dense. Wow. Never thought that was possible. Nah, I love Ash. *Hugs Ash* He's cool! *Ash runs away from FR* Thanks so much for the review but keep that Glailie in your head!

AHHHHHH! You posted it! This is all I've been thinking about today, reading your new fic. WAH, it was so cute and good. I saw a few grammar mistakes, but nothing that a person with a brain would be confused about... though I don't have a brain...lol. I can't wait until the next chapter. Ya know I'm gonna ask this, please put me on your pm list, 'cuz I'll lose the link in a few days.
    "Y'all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die." -Alaska Young (Looking For Alaska)

Contestshipping
    <3
    Andrew James Vivelo
    eleven.six.oheight

Wow. I really like the plot for this story. Drew is on a mission, heh i can tell that Drew has alot of passion to win may over. I can tell by reading your fic that you have alot of passion to make it a good fic as well. congratulations and keep up ht good work. Until later. Very good quotes and stuff aswell btw.
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

wow flygonrulz, just when i thought i couldn't love you more

this is fantastic. you have written it from drew's PoV exceptionally well. The way he shows his feelings and his thoughts and what he says are very emotional and loving, without being gushy or too out of character.

brill! if u have a PM list, but ur ickle pally CuteDrew667 on there

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka Kinomiya View Post
    AHHHHHH! You posted it! This is all I've been thinking about today, reading your new fic. WAH, it was so cute and good. I saw a few grammar mistakes, but nothing that a person with a brain would be confused about... though I don't have a brain...lol. I can't wait until the next chapter. Ya know I'm gonna ask this, please put me on your pm list, 'cuz I'll lose the link in a few days.
    Thankies, Haruka!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Waker View Post
    Wow. I really like the plot for this story. Drew is on a mission, heh i can tell that Drew has alot of passion to win may over. I can tell by reading your fic that you have alot of passion to make it a good fic as well. congratulations and keep up ht good work. Until later. Very good quotes and stuff aswell btw.
    Thankies! I do have a lot of deturmination for this fic. I want to make a fic that is a good as anyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteDrew667 View Post
    wow flygonrulz, just when i thought i couldn't love you more

this is fantastic. you have written it from drew's PoV exceptionally well. The way he shows his feelings and his thoughts and what he says are very emotional and loving, without being gushy or too out of character.

brill! if u have a PM list, but ur ickle pally CuteDrew667 on there
    Aw! You guys make me feel all fuzzy inside with these reviews! Thanks, cutedrew! I hoped I was writing it IC!

FR's festive PM list!

Esperon
    Haruka Kinomiya
    CuteDrew667

And remember, 23 days 'til cristmas!!!

EDIT: I'll post the new chappie now!

Chapter two

Drew looked at his watch: 7:45. May should be here by now. He sighed.

“How am I supposed to tell the girl I like her if she’s not even here?” He said to himself, looking at his feet. He then heard an all too familiar giggle. May was racing down the park hill. On a scooter. The scooter then slipped on something and May flew into the air. “MAY!!!” Drew yelled, running towards her. She fell and created a large dust cloud. But May couldn’t feel pain or ground or anything apart from warmth and pressure as something clasped her towards it. She looked up and saw a head of green hair.

“Drew?” She asked.

“Nice of you to…drop in…” Drew said with a laugh. May hit him with her bag and looked up. Her scooter was impaled into a tree.

“Oh no!” She yelled.

“Okay,” Drew said. “I save you from pain and you hit me and yell at me?”

“Yes to the hitting, no to the yelling. Look.” May pointed to the tree.

“So, you can take it to a shop. And where did you get it?”

“I got it from my…brother. He’s going to explode. He got it as a present from our mom and dad, remember. And I can’t take it to a shop because it has special parts and I don’t have enough money!” May’s head drooped.

“I could chip in if you want me to.” Drew said with a shrug as if it was nothing.

“You would?!” May exclaimed in delight. Drew shrugged again.

“Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!” May exclaimed again, this time jumping up and kissing him on the cheek. She blushed but Drew took the prize for “Guy who looks most like a raspberry”.

“O-kay. ” Drew said, still blushing.

“Sorry, Drew,” May said, blushing as well. “I’m just really grateful. Max loves that scooter…that, and I value my life and Max having his scooter broken won’t help that factor…Now, TO THE NOODLES!!!” May yelled, pumping her arm. Drew sighed.

“That’s May for ya…” He thought.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drew and May were sat at a small blue table in a new noodle restaurant in town. May had two empty bowls in front of her while Drew was still on his first.

“I can’t believe you has two bowls of noodles, May.” Drew remarked, smirking his usual smirk. May scoffed.

“That was nothing. You should see me when I’m really hungry!” She grinned.

“I’ve lived that nightmare and it wasn’t pretty,” Drew replied. May whacked him over the head with her chopsticks. “Who knew that in the right hands chopsticks could be considered a lethal weapon?!” Drew laughed, trying, and failing, to dodge May’s revenge with the chopsticks.

“Drew!” She squealed, hitting him a little more fiercely but not enough to hurt him. They went on at this play fight, laughing their heads off until they could hear a cough coming from behind them. They stopped and looked around to see the waiter. May blushed and Drew flashed a little pink as well.
    “Sir, madam, please stop. You are disturbing the customers and me.” He said to them in a highly annoyed voice.

“Sorry…” May said, still blushing. “We won’t fight anymore,” The waiter nodded and went back to his post. She sighed. “That was a close one. We could of gotten thrown out!” She remarked.

“All thanks to you!” Drew said jokily. May glared at him but gave up in about a second.

“You’re right. I’m sorry, Drew…I could of gotten us thrown out and you still haven’t eaten. I’m sorry…” She seemed depressed.

“Me and my big mouth…” Drew thought.

“May, I was kidding. It doesn’t matter that you almost got us thrown out. We’re here and eating good food together…” That seemed awkward. “…As friends and having a blast. Hey, even the chopstick fight was fun, even if I have now got the remains of your dinner in my hair.” May laughed.

“Yeah, sorry about that, Drew…You know, you really know how to cheer me up. You’re a great friend!” Drew felt like his heart was slowly ripping apart at that last sentence…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    May was skipping along the gravel path with Drew behind her. He had his hands in his pockets and was currently in the world’s moodiest sulk. May, seeing this jumped to the side but Drew didn’t notice. When he came past she came up behind him and jumped on his back: Piggy back ride style.

“Hi ho Silver! AWAY!!!” She yelled, laughing. Drew felt his heart pace up but he hid it. He suddenly got more cheery now that May was close to him and being her old, perky and slightly annoying self. (A/N I’m never like that. ) He grabbed her ankles and pulled them closer to him and she put her arms round his neck. They both knew what happened next…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drew was hurdling down the hill towards the pokemon center, the same one from that evening, at a tremendous speed with May clinging to him and shouting her head off. Drew surprisingly didn’t mind the ear-splitting sound.

Once they got to the massive doors of the pokemon center May heaved a huge sigh and leapt from Drew’s back. She laughed.

“That was really fun, Drew! That’s just what I needed from all that hard training!” She said to him with a joyous smile on her face.

“You call that hard training?” He smirked, flipping back a strand of his somewhat annoying green hair. May scowled.

“Well if you know any better then you can be my training partner tomorrow!” She said to him, then turning around to go back to her room. She obviously thought she was going to be a painful annoyance but it was the exact other way round for Drew.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 2nd December 2006 at 3:07 PM.

I LOVE IT!!!!! Aww Drew gave May a piggy-back ride, that is totally adorable *breaks keyboard in excitement* only 23 days to go!!!!!

Oh May you vair dense gurlie, can't she see that drew is in lurrrrve. oooh I loved the kiss on the cheek thingy-bob! yay!
    hurry up my bestest pally flygonrulz otherwise I will be forced to...er...drench you in hot chocolate
    xoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Mmmmmmmm. Hot chocolate. I've got the next chappie all written up so don't worry!

My review:

“Guy who looks most like a raspberry”.
    but with the green hair, tis more like a strawberry!

“Sorry, Drew,” May said, blushing as well. “I’m just really grateful. Max loves that scooter…that, and I value my life and Max having his scooter broken won’t help that factor…Now, TO THE NOODLES!!!” May yelled, pumping her arm. Drew sighed.

“That’s May for ya…” He thought.
    yep...spent too much time with Ash I must have really loved this bit to quote it twice! Nice CS moment

You’re a great friend!” Drew felt like his heart was slowly ripping apart at that last sentence…
    Poor Drew man...

Drew was hurdling down the hill towards the pokemon center, the same one from that evening, at a tremendous speed with May clinging to him and shouting her head off. Drew surprisingly didn’t mind the ear-splitting sound.

Once they got to the massive doors of the pokemon center May heaved a huge sigh and leapt from Drew’s back. She laughed.

“That was really fun, Drew! That’s just what I needed from all that hard training!” She said to him with a joyous smile on her face.

“You call that hard training?” He smirked, flipping back a strand of his somewhat annoying green hair. May scowled.

“Well if you know any better then you can be my training partner tomorrow!” She said to him, then turning around to go back to her room. She obviously thought she was going to be a painful annoyance but it was the exact other way round for Drew.
    Where was the Glalie?? I so thought that floating beastie would be there to freeze them til morning and Drew's blushing face to thaw them out.

Great chappie, BUT WHERE WAS THE GLALIE??!!
    and Hazzah! for next chapter being written!

Oh, it was there. Kinda. It says May slips. I'm a sly little person, ain't I?

Yes you are sly, FR! Lol, I am so in love with this ficcy! I"m gonna have to be a bad girl and sneak on here everyday until Christmas to read this. (I'm only allowed on 2 times between Mon.-Thurs., an hour on Fri. and four hours on the weekends...it's weird) Anyway, you keep going and I'll keep reading and we'll all be happy!

Contestshipping
    <3
    Andrew James Vivelo
    eleven.six.oheight

<3 I love this fanfic!

Haha, Drew's head over heels with May. <3 And May is the dense one now. XDDD And in the first chapter ; MAN-SMELL? Lmaoo @ that. xDDD

Update soon and put me on the PM List! =D
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka Kinomiya View Post
    Yes you are sly, FR! Lol, I am so in love with this ficcy! I"m gonna have to be a bad girl and sneak on here everyday until Christmas to read this. (I'm only allowed on 2 times between Mon.-Thurs., an hour on Fri. and four hours on the weekends...it's weird) Anyway, you keep going and I'll keep reading and we'll all be happy!
    I know I'm sly. I'd bettr carry on with this and not angry the rabid reviewers...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cecilia~ View Post
    <3 I love this fanfic!

Haha, Drew's head over heels with May. <3 And May is the dense one now. XDDD And in the first chapter ; MAN-SMELL? Lmaoo @ that. xDDD

Update soon and put me on the PM List! =D
    Thankies, Cecilia!

FR's festive PM list!

Esperon
    Haruka Kinomiya
    CuteDrew667
    ~Cecilia~

Here's the next chappie for y'all!

Chapter 3

May stood outside the pokemon center with her arms folded and a pout painted across her face. Drew was late…by an hour. May had already gotten in some training with Beautifly and Blaziken just in case he ditched her and decided not to show up after all. But then, there he was. She could see his outline of muscle and green hair from a mile away. She shook herself.

As he stepped out of the glass doors he flashed her a smile and she could see a whistle around his deep…muscular…neck. NECK. JUST NECK!!! She mentally kicked herself for thinking that.

“What’s with the whistle, coach?” May asked playfully and grinning. Drew flicked his hair away from his eyes.

“You just said it yourself, now are we going to train or are you going to stand here like a Slowpoke all day?!” Drew asked. He then felt a gushing wind go past him, blowing his hair, whistle and loose change away from him. The change rattled on the ground as he looked up to see a grinning May at the top of the hill he was about to make her run up for their first training exercise. It didn’t seem like much in her contrast.

He sweatdropped and May dashed back down the hill.

“Now who’s the Slowpoke?” She teased.

“How…you…hill…running…ahhhh!” Drew stammered. It was a mystery how a girl who ate so much food could get up a twenty-foot hill in less than twenty seconds. Less than ten even!

“I told you I’ve been training hard but noooooo. Mr. Knows-it-all says I’m wrong even when I’m not. If anything, I should be training you!” May taunted Drew. She then grabbed his hand and before he could say anything to make her release it (which he would actually rather she didn’t) she ran up the hill at the same speed with Drew trailing behind her at a slightly slower pace. But he was still going fast because of the insane brunette that was pulling him.

When they got to the top, May stopped and stretched her arms.

“Isn’t it a wonderful day to be training out in the sun fresh air? It may be cold but who cares, right Drew? …Drew?” May turned around to see that Drew was dead. She screamed and rushed over to him. He was collapsed over the grass and didn’t seem to be breathing. When she was about to take his pulse in a desperate bid to check if he was still alive, his eyes shot open and he grabbed her by the arms.

“AHHHHHH! ZOMBE!!!!” May yelled. Drew fell about laughing his head off.

“That’ll teach you not to drag me up a hill when your going at 50 mph!” He said between laughs. May growled and pounced on him like a tiger. A childish tiger, that is. She was hitting him with her fists in a soft and playful manner until Drew got the power of her and dragged her up by her wrists. Of cource, May was lifted off the ground by a few inches because of her size in contrast to Drew’s.

“Now Miss Maple, is that any way to behave to your coach?” Drew said in a mock teacher’s voice. May groaned but played along.

“Sir, you couldn’t coach a Hoppip!” May grinned. Drew pretended to be insulted and she laughed. He then put her down.

“Now, seriously. Down to business…” Drew said as the two of them walked down the hill on the opposite side together,

“You know, I wasn’t joking about the Hoppip, Drew.”

“Shut up, May.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Come on Beautifly, get up!!!” May yelled to her pokemon desperately. Drew stood on the other end of the battlefield with a concerned look on his face. Maybe he was a little bit too- Never mind. Beautifly was up again, spreading its wings and chirping playfully…wait, that was May. She was happy to see her trusted pokemon was alright after the fight with his Roselia.

“Rose!” Roselia called to Drew as if saying: “Hurry up! I want to battle again!”

“Don’t worry, Roselia. They’re back.” Drew replied to her. Rosalia grinned and turned back to face the battle with a determined grin on her face, as if it was a contest battle. Usually, when it’s May they’re battling, Drew wants to win to get a ribbon. Drew noticed this.

“Little less power,” He said. Roselia’s expression went a microscopic inch of the way down. “Okay, lots less.” Drew said. Roselia went into a normal pose as if it was a normal battle which it kinda was.

“You ready, Drew?” He heard a cheerful voice cry out to him. He looked up to see a smiling May with Beautifly flying around in a figure-8 overhead.

“You bet I am!” Drew said determinedly. May’s Beautifly swooped back down after stretching its wings and this time it was the one who chirped.

“Yay!” May jumped into the air. “Beautifly’s back on track-use silver wind, GO!” She commanded gracefully, pointing a gloved finger at Roselia. It was so surprising for her to attack so soon that Roselia was actually hit by the blast. Drew growled and lost control of himself. He suddenly forgot it was a harmless battle with May and went into survival mode. Survival means being “Protect Roselia!”. All he could see at this moment was the joyous face of the triumphant butterfly pokemon and his slightly injured pokemon.

“Grrr, Roselia use Giga drain!” Drew yelled. Roselia, sensing Drew’s anguish swept in and used Giga drain on Beautifly to take damage and heal itself. “Now use your best tackle attack!” He finished, an evil grin on his face. Beautifly took both of the attacks full on and fell to the ground, fainted. May ran towards it but it wouldn’t wake up.

“Beautifly! Beautifly, blink if you can hear me!” Drew failed to point out that it was unconscious and therefore couldn’t open nor blink its eyes due to May’s current position. Giga drain was a powerful move, and coming from a well trained powerful pokemon like his Roselia…well, he didn’t really want to think about it. He rushed over to May.

“May, are you okay?” He asked her. She looked at him with utmost rage.

“NO!” she yelled at him in an angry voice. The angriest he’d ever seen her. “Look what you did to Beautifly even though you knew it had been almost knocked out before! What kind of monster are you?” May started crying but she got up and ran away.

“May…” Drew said guiltily to himself.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dun dun DUN. XD

Bwhahaha. I'm the first reviewer to this chapter. But first, the previous one. xP

“I can’t believe you has two bowls of noodles, May.” Drew remarked, smirking his usual smirk. May scoffed.

“That was nothing. You should see me when I’m really hungry!” She grinned.

“I’ve lived that nightmare and it wasn’t pretty,” Drew replied. May whacked him over the head with her chopsticks. “Who knew that in the right hands chopsticks could be considered a lethal weapon?!” Drew laughed, trying, and failing, to dodge May’s revenge with the chopsticks.
    That's so me. Two bowls of Miso Ramen man! xD Chopsticks are lethal. I know from experience. *shifty eyes*

This chapter:

“AHHHHHH! ZOMBE!!!!” May yelled. Drew fell about laughing his head off.
    You forgot the 'I' in Zombie.

“That’ll teach you not to drag me up a hill when your going at 50 mph!” He said between laughs. May growled and pounced on him like a tiger. A childish tiger, that is. She was hitting him with her fists in a soft and playful manner until Drew got the power of her and dragged her up by her wrists. Of cource, May was lifted off the ground by a few inches because of her size in contrast to Drew’s.
    Tigers. Are. Cool. xD I don't really like being off the ground, afriad of heights. Even a few inches. But when it comes to amusement park rides I'm all 'Lets go on that one, and that one, and oh! That one too!' I am strange.

Overall, your chapter are very shippy FR! Well of course they are, you are in the ranks of the elite! xD

So ya,

~Raine
    Read my Current fanfiction-Travelin' Across the Continent(Contestshipping, a bit of Pokeshipping)Rated PG-13(Rating has risen)
    Raine's PokePet

Nokio the level 52 Lucario!
    Made by Me:

thanks but I'm not in the higher ranks! i was a total noob writer when i first came here! Mary Sue and everything! Thanks for the comment, though. Your fic's brilliant as well! I always scream "But I want mooooore!" at the end of each chappie and that makes my mum mad... -_-

Here we go for today:

As he stepped out of the glass doors he flashed her a smile and she could see a whistle around his deep…muscular…neck. NECK. JUST NECK!!! She mentally kicked herself for thinking that.
    *snort* that's just funny to observe, always is :P

“How…you…hill…running…ahhhh!” Drew stammered. It was a mystery how a girl who ate so much food could get up a twenty-foot hill in less than twenty seconds. Less than ten even!
    Poor guy...must undermine his masculinity or something...

“You know, I wasn’t joking about the Hoppip, Drew.”

“Shut up, May.”
    Nice bit of interaction

“Little less power,” He said. Roselia’s expression went a microscopic inch of the way down. “Okay, lots less.” Drew said. Roselia went into a normal pose as if it was a normal battle which it kinda was.
    Awww but Roselia wanted to show off and be contesty and stuff!

“May, are you okay?” He asked her. She looked at him with utmost rage.

“NO!” she yelled at him in an angry voice. The angriest he’d ever seen her. “Look what you did to Beautifly even though you knew it had been almost knocked out before! What kind of monster are you?” May started crying but she got up and ran away.

“May…” Drew said guiltily to himself.
    Well, I don't think she'd have reacted like that, they never do cos they don't mind if they lose cos it's a kiddies show, but that's ok for this ficco

Hazzah for chapter every day

Tsk, tsk,Drew. Making poor little May cry. *wonks Drew* On a better note, I love this chapter (I'll end up saying that about every chapter), though maybe a little bit of length. I love how May dragged Drew up the hill and thought that he died. That was my favorite part.

Contestshipping
    <3
    Andrew James Vivelo
    eleven.six.oheight

Tnankies! I'll keep the length in mind but this is the last time I didn't think about that.

Chapter 4

Misty noticed May tearing down the bricked path to the pokemon center.

“My ‘Drew’s just done something stupid to infuriate May’ sense is tingling...” She said as May burst into the room crying.

“M-Misty! M-my Beautifly…Drew…Roselia…” May then laid Beautifly down on the table so Misty could get a proper look.

“Oh, dear. Hey, Brock! Get off the phone and come here!” Misty yelled over to him. He was on the phone to his siblings but the urgency and not anger in Misty’s voice told him to say bye and hang up.

“Gotta go, you guys. Something’s wrong!” He said to them, hanging up. “What’s up, Misty?” He asked as he ran over to the musing Misty and the crying May.

“It’s May’s Beautifly. It’s passed out and looks extremely batered up. She said something about Drew and his Roselia as well-” At the words “Drew” and “Roselia” May began wailing even more than she already was. “May!” Misty hugged her friend. “It’s okay! I’m sorry I said the ‘R’ and ‘D’ words!”

“Hmmmm…” Brock said to himself, or rather hummed slightly nervously. “May, your Beautifly is banged up really bad, especially around the wings…it’s also unconscious which isn’t good.”

“WHAT?!” May yelled, her tears falling like mini waterfalls cascading down her cheeks. “My Beautifly’s unconscious?! And it’s wings…oh!” May cupped her face in her hands and sobbed.

“Nurse Joy!” Misty yelled. The pink haired nurse came rushing at the sound of her name being called. “My friend’s Beautifly is really banged up. Can you help it?” she asked her. Nurse Joy took a careful look at the unconscious butterfly.

“Chansey! Get a stretcher over here fast!” She cried out. A couple of seconds later and a pink egg pokemon came out of the emergency room with a pale white stretcher. May’s face went as pale as the stretcher when she said that. Chansey loaded Beautifly onto in and wheeled it into the emergency room.

“Nurse Joy, what’s wrong with my Beautifly?” May asked worriedly.

“It has a broken wing and…I’m afraid it’s in a coma. I’m sorry.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drew stood watching the scene in horror. May was bawling her eyes out…and her Beautifly…her pokemon was in a coma and had a broken wing…all because of him. He felt so guilty because of that. He couldn’t go in there because May was angry at him and he couldn’t stay out here because it was minus 15 degrees C and…it was now snowing. Perfect. Another factor of horribleness for him. He decided to take the plunge and do what no man should ever do…come into contact with a girl after angering her…he was in way over his head.
    Drew stepped in through the sliding doors after being prepared for May to throw something at him….possibly a chair…but he found just Misty and Brock there looking pretty upset.

“Um, Misty? Brock? Do you know where May is?” He asked them. Upon hearing his voice the two looked up at him with anger.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING ALL RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS AND HURTING MAY’S BEAUTIFLY SO BAD? I SHOULD MALLET YOU RIGHT HERE!!!” Misty yelled at him, getting out her infamous mallet. Drew cowered in fear of Misty’s wrath.

“I’m sorry! I lost control! Please, don’t kill me!” Drew protected himself by shielding his head with his arms. Misty growled.

“Don’t say sorry to me! May’s in the emergency room-” Drew took in a breath. He didn’t hurt May, did he? “Waiting area! She’s still crying, too! NOW GO PROVE TO ME YOU’RE NOT A COWARD AND TELL HER SORRY!!!” Misty yelled, spitting fire. Brock stood extremely afraid and slightly disturbed behind the sofa.

“I second that.” He stuck his index finger up, which was the only part that was showing. Misty sighed and dragged him up by the ear.

“I usually do this when you’re scaring the opposite sex but this time you’re being plain stupid. Come on.” She then dragged Brock off by the ear to the guys room.

Drew took a deep breath. He was about to take the plunge…again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    May was sat in the waiting room of the emergency room. It was separate to the pokemon center so that the trainers waiting to see if their beloved pokemon were alright. She sighed and took a large swig of the hot chocolate Nurse Joy had brought her.

“It’s going to be a while.” She had said to her. A tear landed in May’s lap as she thought how horrible it would be if Beautifly wouldn’t be able to fly again. What if Beautifly wasn’t able to do anything again? Sometimes people don’t ever come out of comas and they have to take them off the life support systems…what if Beautifly was like them?

She heard the door opening and looked up to see who it was. Her face wrinkled into a frown. It was-

“Hello, Drew.” She said coldly. He sat down next to her but she moved up two chairs. She didn’t want to talk to him at the moment.

“May, I’m sorry for what I did-”

“You mean breaking my Beautifly’s wing and causing it to go into a coma?!” May yelled at him, closing her eyes so he couldn’t see the tears. She wasn’t doing a very good job. The tears slipped through the gaps and landed onto her clothes. Drew watched in similar pain as the girl he loved sobbed quietly.

“Yeah…look, May, I really am sorry. I saw Roselia getting hurt really badly and I guess I kinda went into protective mode. When you’ve been together with a pokemon as long as I had with nobody but it to listen to all your problems…your hopes…your dreams…” He remembered something from about two years ago. When both him and May were fourteen but not travelling together…

~*~*Flashback~*~*

“Roselia…I need to get something off my chest.” Drew said, looking down at the floor.

“Rose!” Roselia cried happily, telling him that he could hell her anything.

“Well…there’s this girl I kinda like…as in like as more than a friend.” He said. Roselia grinned and giggled.

“Ro-ose!” She taunted, hitting the nail right on the head in guessing who it was. Drew smiled and patted her on the head.

“You know me best, Roselia,” He said to her. “Anyway, it’s May. I like her. I…I love her even. I want to be…” he gulped. “…Her boyfriend. And I would love it if we could travel together. But it wou;ld be hard trying to win the Grand Festival if she was up for it too…”

“Rose rose. Roselia rose rose.” Roselia said, folding her arms. Translated it was:
    “You’ve done it before. Beat her once or twice in Grand Festivals with me too. You have to tell her sometime.” Drew nodded at that and looked into the sky, wondering what May was doing.
    ~*~*End Flashback*~*~
    Drew switched back to normal-mode at the sound of May’s voice.

“D-Drew?” She asked. He snapped out of it. She gulped. “I forgive you, Drew.” She nodded at him and smiled.

“R-really?” Drew asked. May nodded. “Th-thanks May.” He said. She then moved up those few chairs and absorbed him into a giant hug. Drew blushed but hugged her back. She pulled back and smiled agin at him.

“But, honestly. If you hurt my pokemon like that again, my god you will be so dead.” She said. Drew sweatdropped.

Oh, it was there. Kinda. It says May slips. I'm a sly little person, ain't I?
    Only just saw that...that's a poor excuse! I wants some major rampage and danger on those loveburds by a rampaging Glalie! *Rolls on floor laughing AGAIN at thought of rabid floating icy head*

“My ‘Drew’s just done something stupid to infuriate May’ sense is tingling...” She said as May burst into the room crying.
    Well, turns out you can have a sense for everything...must be a regularly used sense to have a familiar tingle to it...*does random musing*

“My friend’s Beautifly is really banged up.
    Was this REALLY the best description for Beautiful's condidtion?

“It has a broken wing and…I’m afraid it’s in a coma. I’m sorry.”
    You hate any flying thing that ain't a flygon, doncha? Hey, why didn't flygon do the beating rather than roselia?

He decided to take the plunge and do what no man should ever do…come into contact with a girl after angering her…he was in way over his head.
    So why not go to Ash for some help!

“I usually do this when you’re scaring the opposite sex but this time you’re being plain stupid. Come on.” She then dragged Brock off by the ear to the guys room.
    ROFLOL...just ROFLOL

“D-Drew?” She asked. He snapped out of it. She gulped. “I forgive you, Drew.” She nodded at him and smiled.
    AWWWWW!!

“But, honestly. If you hurt my pokemon like that again, my god you will be so dead.” She said. Drew sweatdropped.
    Best ending, EVER! (well, maybe not to some other chapter ending by someone, which was classic, but definetly one of the best!)

I always enjoy reviewing your fics! I have just realised this...interesting...

Yay, the shippy-ness is in the building! (had two cups of Kool-Aid) Yes, this is the first thing I did when I got on here, I'm suppossed to be writing an essay and being grounded due to a detention...(dumb substitute)...though you probably don't care. I can't wait for the next few chapters, it's getting really good. You're awesome FR!!!!!!

Contestshipping
    <3
    Andrew James Vivelo
    eleven.six.oheight

Ooh I really like this so far and I can't wait to read more of it. All the characters aren't OOC which is good. ... or so I think. I can't believe Shuu trusts Satoshi a lot but oh well. I'd trust him as well.

Poor Haruka. Her Beautifly as well. Hopefully it gets better in the end. Funny how Kasumi was going to pulverize Shuu with the mallet. XD That part made me lol to no end.

I only saw small typos. Not a lot though which is fabulous. Awesome CSness in there. [/isnotagoodreviewer] Also add me to the PM list if there is one. ^^;

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast