Thread: Fields of Fire(pokeshipping,pg13)

Default Fields of Fire(pokeshipping,pg13)

This is my first fic, but i expect brutally honest reviews.
    Teams:
    Ash:Pikachu,Houndoom,Charizard,Beedrill,Corphish

Introduction-Rise of a Warrior

Ash Ketchum is a 13 year old pokemon trainer, he has messy black hair which he hides under his red cap and hes now wearing a black shirt, a red jacket, red pants, and red shoes. He is currently traveling alone and has gotten stronger since he begun his journey.
    Ash was walking through a dark forest with his Pikachu on his shoulder. He is looking for a ghost pokemon to catch and add to his team, but due to his poor navigation skills he got lost. He heard a girl scream "Help!" about three times, so he went to check it out. When he found the source of the screams he saw a 14 year old girl with red hair and a corsola being attacked by three Haunters. The girl and her corsola would eventualy be overwhelmed, so Ash decided to join in the fray.

To be continued...

Well that's sort of a rought start on a fic, I would suggest writing alittle longer than a paragraph but it's a good start =], make sure to delete the other two topics you made lol
    Pokeshipper
    (n.): Because we don't forget 5five
    seasons, 4four cameos, 3three supporters,
    2two gifts, and 1one departure worth of emotions.

hehe, um.. how do i delete threads?

I decided to repost this as you were deleting the other two. Hmmm....its not amazing. I think you should have added more description to it. like more about the forest. and The sentences are quite short, some of them could have been merged together. but don't be discouraged. I hope the rest of your fic goes well! I'll be looking forward to reading more.

That...was short. Sorry, but it's true. You might want some more description...

Quote Originally Posted by penguinman View Post

Ash Ketchum is a 13 year old pokemon trainer, he has messy black hair which he hides under his red cap and hes now wearing a black shirt, a red jacket, red pants, and red shoes. He is currently traveling alone and has gotten stronger since he begun his journey.
    ...But don't overdo it. You mashed together all of these things about Ash that you could have told progressively throughout the fic.

This story has some potential. I bet with some decription it could be really good! Good luck!
    whoa man.
    russia. calm. chess.
    people. noise. sour.

hate blue. love pink. not really.
    oh btw, ♥ team stephen king.

Rule breaking -.- Make it longer...A LOT longer -.- *closes*
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<