Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Man I'd love to see Ash appeal with a Dodaitos.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Misdreavous.
    Well the preview has     Spoiler:- spoil:

So her pokemon are ghostish in a sense.

But anyway, I still love the episode!

I'd like to point out the nice little Misdreavus/Murkrow thing they got going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Well the preview has     Spoiler:- spoil:

So her pokemon are ghostish in a sense.

But anyway, I still love the episode!
    Yeah, it looks like Shadow Claw, a ghost attack.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Hopefully after Nozomi beats him he gets out of Contests and back into Gyms where he belongs.

That would be like saying, hopefully Harley beats May and has May quite being an Ash clone. But none of that ever happened =[
    So don't expect Nozomi to beat Ash, having him go back to gyms. Either way it might make him want to go into contests LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    That would be like saying, hopefully Harley beats May and has May quite being an Ash clone. But none of that ever happened =[
    Um, Harley did beat May in a Contest.

And only dumb people call May an Ash clone.

So don't expect Nozomi to beat Ash, having him go back to gyms. Either way it might make him want to go into contests LOL.
    Nozomi beating Ash is almost a given. I can't wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I skipped the first few minutes of the episode and began with the part after the episode title. This media res thing can really ruin an episode. I guess it is cheaper for them to show the same sequence twice ^^

( the sponsor part during the commercial break is also a later part of the episode...meh. I always close my eyes during it)
    Could someone just by chance tell me what website shows these episodes? I'm new to this kind of thing!

Um, Harley did beat May in a Contest.

And only dumb people call May an Ash clone.

Nozomi beating Ash is almost a given. I can't wait for next week.
    Only dumb people call Hikari a May clone ^^
    And agian your speculation like my speculation of him winning agianst her. I bet yah 20$ he wins agianst her.

And agian your speculation like my speculation of him winning agianst her. I bet yah 20$ he wins agianst her.
    I hope you havethat $20 on hand, since there's no way Satoshi is winning, unless that happens to be a semi-final match, in which case he'll lose in the finals.

Masukippa was full of win in this episode. Gotta love its sticker fetish and the way it emerged from a giant bouncing CG heart.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I hope you havethat $20 on hand, since there's no way Satoshi is winning, unless that happens to be a semi-final match, in which case he'll lose in the finals.
    Course all of you said Ash wouldn't be comptetting in the contest in the first place and boom look what happend. This time I'm being prepared and betting 20$ on it so I can gain some moneyXD
    I'm betting 20$ on him winning and 20$ on him being in contests with gyms.

Oh great epi...
    It marked the beggining of a wonderfull thought-provoking relationship in the Pokemon world

Course all of you said Ash wouldn't be comptetting in the contest in the first place and boom look what happend. This time I'm being prepared and betting 20$ on it so I can gain some moneyXD
    I'm betting 20$ on him winning and 20$ on him being in contests with gyms.
    Name one time when I said that Satoshi wouldn't be competing in this contest.

And what would him being in both serve other than to take Hikari's spotlight away (what would the point of her even being created then?) and to satify your fangirl pleasures.

Hopefully after Nozomi beats him he gets out of Contests and back into Gyms where he belongs.
    Oh, but that would be such a rehash of Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, and Hoenn.

I don't mind what he does, but, Aipom really does like the contests, which leads me to believe Ash will keep entering. If he doesn't, oh well. It's nice to see him try new things.

Name one time when I said that Satoshi wouldn't be competing in this contest.

And what would him being in both serve other than to take Hikari's spotlight away (what would the point of her even being created then?) and to satify your fangirl pleasures.
    Oh maybe I was thinking of Cyb and some other users. Any ways it would let Ash train his Pokemon and keep his little monkey Pokemon happy. They've been forshadowing this in AG too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolty77 View Post
    Oh, but that would be such a rehash of Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, and Hoenn.

I don't mind what he does, but, Aipom really does like the contests, which leads me to believe Ash will keep entering. If he doesn't, oh well. It's nice to see him try new things.
    Hikari could borrow Aipom for contests. Or something.

As long as Satoshi doesn't decide to become a coordinator.

Hikari could borrow Aipom for contests. Or something.

As long as Satoshi doesn't decide to become a coordinator.
    LOL So so you'd rather have every thing be a rehash and not have any thing different happen at all? See if this were to happen than it would be some thing new to watch for people who complaine about that.

Oh maybe I was thinking of Cyb and some other users. Any ways it would let Ash train his Pokemon and keep his little monkey Pokemon happy. They've been forshadowing this in AG too.
    Can you at least try to give a better reason than "training"

LOL So so you'd rather have every thing be a rehash and not have any thing different happen at all? See if this were to happen than it would be some thing new to watch for people who complaine about that.
    ANYTHING is better than Satoshi doing contests.

By the way, how about let's have Takeshi, Kenji, Kasumi, Shinji, Masato and Oak start doing contests too! New and exciting!

Hey I'm all for new and excitingXDD
    But right now where talking about Ash and what will possibly happen do to previews and summary's LOL. I respect your opinion on the Ash comment, that's your opinion, I feel it would be fun to watch but agian that's me. Training is all I got, it would make him a stronger person and would let him learn new attacks for gym battles too which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Oh great epi...
    It marked the beggining of a wonderfull thought-provoking relationship in the Pokemon world
    Hikari x Nozomi is only the second shipping I've ever supported in this series, the other being Harley x Drew. Does that somehow conflict with my heterosexuality? Or does it just prove how ridiculous all the "straight" shippings are?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Hikari x Nozomi is only the second shipping I've ever supported in this series, the other being Harley x Drew. Does that somehow conflict with my heterosexuality? Or does it just prove how ridiculous all the "straight" shippings are?
    I'm thinking it's both.

Eh, lazy so I'll quote myself from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Well the episode animation wasn't all that great, though better then the previous episodes' (at many camera positions at the screen, I thought Hikari's face was deformed) but the episode itself was pretty good. Let me just say this now, NOZOMI'S VOICE IS ACTUALLY HOW I IMAGINED IT. O____O Tough-ish voice = <3 It suits her quite well. Ash got a lot of screentime in an episode that's suppose to be mostly Hikari, thankfully, the writers haven't shafted him much yet but gave him even more screentime.

Call me weird, but that part where Pochama did it's attack after it's Bubble beam was funny. O___o Pochama was like a giant/gozilla to me.

Boy they sure do like making Hikari's hair sway back and forth don't they?

...Wow, Hikari asking Satoshi to be in the contest? At last! Someone who actually encourages Satoshi to do a contest with them! Even his pokemon convinced him to. :P

FANCY RIBBON CASES!!1231 And even fancier Pokeball coverings and stickers! And now, I'm going to envy Ash forever since he has that teal/turquoise ribbon case. :[ Lucky b*stard.

Whoa, Musashi, you couldn't look better. :P Too bad it cost all of Kojiro's money.

Nozomi looks like Tuxedo Mask in that tux, except her tux is white.

With everything that's going on in D/P (almost panty shots, lesbians, etc.), it's hard to believe Pokemon is still looked at as a kid show. :P

Heh, I also find it cute how it's only been a few moments after Nozomi fixes Hikari's hair, Hikari's going to searching for where Nozomi went. And Hikari seems to look up to Nozomi too. :O
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vrbtic.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i44.*******.com/11kfvb5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15i5fn4.png[/IMG]
    Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself my enemy
    On hiatus until further notice. May come back once in a while to reply to PMs and approve of threads.

Nozomi WILL have her misdrevius evolve. It's logical. But I don't think gay/lesibans need to be on pokemon for little kids to watch. Either way, it was an okay episode by the pictures.

I don't understand much of where everything is but I'm not japanese so I'll wait for the dubbing.

The stickers thing is cool, it'll be James' new collection since all his bottlecaps are gone. The love ball animation is nice.
    This signature is just a plot device to keep me moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaker View Post
    But I don't think gay/lesibans need to be on pokemon for little kids to watch. Either way, it was an okay episode by the pictures.
    I imagine gay/lesbians are intended for all age groups, since many kids these days know what a gay person is.

And Japan is more open to this type of thing than the rest of the world.

The whole Contest quest is already a rehash of sorts (ex: same judges, same appeals + battle round, same goal to collect ribbons, etc). The only difference is the girl doing them and the fact that people dress up.

Ash doing the Contests defeats the purpose of Hikari's character. Why even create her? Or better yet, why have her be a Coordinator? Why didn't the writers make her fulfill a different role?

Even Brock doing Contests would have made more sense. At least he could have done SOMETHING and he already entered one previously. Ash already has a goal he wants to do... How would being a Coordinator help him in a way that regular training for a Gym battle wouldn't? God, he doesn't even dress up for the Contest...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast