Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaker View Post
    Nozomi WILL have her misdrevius evolve. It's logical. But I don't think gay/lesibans need to be on pokemon for little kids to watch. Either way, it was an okay episode by the pictures.
    Assuming Merissa has a Muumage also, that's basically classifying Muumage as a choice Pokemon for lesbians. XD

It's not like kids had a problem with Harley or 4Kids' depiction of James. But then again, that's probably because they're simply naive.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

wat exactly was aipom's new attack? or was it that multiply move?

After reading the posts of this thread, I just gotta say something: The DP series is proving to be really original, and it's also bringin us unexpected happenings. Think you ceptic people now don't get that lil' issue to create, huh?
    And just one more thing: Jessie's gonna beat someone we don't expect her to, write that!

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaker View Post
    Nozomi WILL have her misdrevius evolve. It's logical. But I don't think gay/lesibans need to be on pokemon for little kids to watch. Either way, it was an okay episode by the pictures.
    Then we don't need Takeshi on the show either. Since if we can't have homosexuals, we shouldn't be able to have heterosexuals either.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    Since if we can't have homosexuals, we shouldn't be able to have heterosexuals either.
    Uh... What are we gonna have, so? duh

Quote Originally Posted by Weav-vile View Post
    Uh... What are we gonna have, so? duh
    In other words, there's nothing wrong with having homosexuals on pokemon, just like there's nothing wrong with having heterosexuals.

Tapatio is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

There's no problem with a lesbo relationship in pokemon but I really don't like the Hikari x Nozomi pair... Matter of likes I guess XD

I'm a "satoshi-needs-to-be-a-man-and-get-a-girl" shipper XD

You kidding, right?
    Hikari + Nozomi = F*ck*ng hella hawt *-*
    haha!
    And I don't see any problem in homosexuals in the anime too - actually James always was pretty gay for me, since the beginning, and I love him! C'mon, he's freaking awesome :P
    And I can't forget Harley too, oh no! He hated May, such a goooood and funny guy ^^
    And no, it doesn't affect my heterosexuality ;D

Great episode, but here's a useless observation:

The music playing in the background when Nozomi appeals sounds AWESOME when sped up <_<

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by mickey*1 View Post
    wat exactly was aipom's new attack? or was it that multiply move?
    As has been stated multiple times in various threads including this one, Aipom did NOT learn a new attack. Everyone just assumed it would. What it did was demonstrate an appeal it made up by itself.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I saw the episode, and finally its a lot better then from the past 2 episodes.

The whole Super Contests actually impressed me. Yeah of course the judges are the same and the whole appeal/battle, but I really liked the special effects when they use the turqouise ball with the sticker I believe, that was really cool.

Ash entering one was something unexpected, but I was surprised he was encouraged by everyone, and gotta admit, he pretty good. But I hope he doesn't become a coordinator like Hikari, and an ongoing thing. Its cool to see once a while, which of that I won't mind. His Aipom showed lots of personally in this episode.

Hikari, omg, she looks so adorable with the dress, her hair is cute too. For her first try for an appeal, it was great. I believe for Pochama it was Bubblebeam and Peck, wonder where she came up with that, but it was still cute. Now I can't wait for what outfit she's going to dress up in her contests.

Nozomi, thank you, thank you, thank you, she is nothing like Drew! Thank you! Nozomi is simply cool collected gal who looks like a couple years older than Hikari, I guessin about Ash's age. But she seems to like Hikari from the start. But I wonder if her true colors will come out, because so far, she is being nice. Her appeal was amazing, and I thought from Misdreveous the attack was Thunder Wave, but I guess its Shock Wave. And the cat was cute too.

Now the funny parts:
    Jessie outfit made me laugh so hard. She all the sudden went all German, lol, well but she looks like a munchkin to me, but I couldn't stop laughing. Anyways, does Jessie have a new name revealed for the contest?

Some much to say but aweosme eppie, I can't wait for next week's!

Quote Originally Posted by Weav-vile View Post
    I just gotta say something: The DP series is proving to be really original, and it's also bringin us unexpected happenings.
    Oh really? Ash being in a Contest was done before in AG.

Heck, the entire Contest arc is AG's idea. D/P is merely reusing it. The reason why AG was so well-liked is because it added two new components to the show:

- A female heroine
    - Contests

D/P simply reuses this stuff, adds pretty dresses and fanservice, and puts a lesbian in the mix to make it look like a fresh package.

D/P is merely AG remixed.

That post was merely all of your other posts remixed. Next.

Thoughts on ep which I have not seen: I like that Ash has been thrown into the mix for this contest. It really distinguishes it from May's first contest. Especially because Ash is having an official battle with Hikari's rival; he was never very closely connected to Drew or Harley. Ash already seems way more involved with Hikari's contest arc than he was with May's, though it remains to be seen whether this is a one-off or foreshadowing for the rest of the series (and I'm not saying that Ash is going to become a co-ordinator, before anyone jumps on me).
    Last edited by Jo-Jo; 9th December 2006 at 5:11 AM.

Also, another thing I liked about this episode is that they actually added the special effects from the pokeballs into their appeals. This can potentially open up a lot of possible appeals never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo View Post
    That post was merely all of your other posts remixed. Next.
    Aw, I love you too, Jo-Jo.

Anyway, I find it odd that Ash is so good at appeals. The writers showed both May and Hikari struggle practicing with their appeals, but Ash did one pretty flawlessly with Pikachu in AG and with Aipom now in D/P. Either watching all of May's appeals rubbed off on him, or the writers are lazy and having Ash get by because he's welll...Ash.

The episode was excellent as a whole, no surprise as the Contests have been the highlight of the anime for a long time now. The Nozomi/Hikari interaction is gold so far, (I called that), and I can't wait to see more of it.

You know by now that Satoshi is the king of DEMs, Cyber. You've seen enough Pokemon.

Hey, just wondering whats going on with Ash! I saw the pictures of the episodes on the website and it looked like Ash started to do contest too! Whats up with that? Can someone explain to me on what hes doing? Thank you.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

So now Ash is goign to have a Ribbon Case that probably won't ever be used. Hikari looks really cute in this episode. I'm glad Pochama's appeal wasn't a "rehash" of Squritle. I can't wait for next week's episode so I can see Aipom battle!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    I respect your opinion
    I wish I had a dollar for every time you said that, I'd be rich! $$$$$$$$$$$
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ram View Post
    Hey, just wondering whats going on with Ash! I saw the pictures of the episodes on the website and it looked like Ash started to do contest too! Whats up with that? Can someone explain to me on what hes doing? Thank you.
    Its all started with Aipom. When Ash and Hikari were battling, Aipom jumped in the middle and starting doing appeals which amazed everyone. Ash was encouraged by Hikari, then later Brock and his own Pokemon. He basically joined for one, but right now many people are debating if either he'll stick to it or not. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ram View Post
    Yes, Satoshi did have an entry in Hikari's first contest because, as you can see from the episode pictures, his Aipom wanted him to (it interrupted the training session he and Hikari were having using a appeal with Swift, which knocks down Pocchama) and Takeshi and Hikari encouraged him to enter. This is most likely a one-off thing, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him enter contests for fun from time to time.

My whole thoughts on the episode tommorrow, but I have to say that I loved Hikari's hair in this episode (partly because it reminds me of the hair style (one of them) of a certain person that I know in real life).
    Last edited by Satoshi; 9th December 2006 at 7:31 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post

I wish I had a dollar for every time you said that, I'd be rich! $$$$$$$$$$$
    At least I'm trying to be nice and sevil and respect peoples opinions instead of force opinions on every one.

Jessie kinda looked ridiculous in that get-up. If she's still trying to be the top coordinator she has really sunk to a new low.

Jessie needs to get a hint by now, she'll never win a contest no matter how hard she tries or cheats, so why even bother to enter them anymore, it's just gonna be more embarrisment for her like now with this rediculous get up she has on.

That episode was great. Satoshi did much better than expected. But why are they showing parts from farther on in the ep before the titles?

Anyway out of all the appeals I liked Nozomi's best. That Misdreavous looks mighty tough if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    i is afraid of bad grammarz in t3h title

Failure.
    ~The number 1 Mudkip fanatic!~
    ~Bebo - Facebook ~

~I was a Gligar fan BEFORE Satoshi got one!
    If you were too, copy and paste this in your sig.~

~Claims~
    ~Pokemon: Gligar~
    ~Anime Songs: Maemukki Rocketto-Dan / Ready Go! both from Pokemon~
    ~Celebrities: Terry Wogan - The Stig~
    ~Anime Bishie: Shinku from Rozen Maiden~

~I currently have 85 Trained Pokemon so pick 6 for Roulette Battles!~
    ~Diamond FC: 1376 1038 9979~

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Hopefully after Nozomi beats him he gets out of Contests and back into Gyms where he belongs.
    Amen!

I'm glad they brought the sticker factor in from the games, I loved that feature ^.^

ANYTHING is better than Satoshi doing contests.

By the way, how about let's have Takeshi, Kenji, Kasumi, Shinji, Masato and Oak start doing contests too! New and exciting!
    Agreed, Hikari doing contests is enough for this fan.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast