Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Aces - The Flying Pokemon Lover's Club

Default Aerial Aces - The Flying Pokemon Lover's Club

Aerial Aces
    The Flying Pokemon Lover's Club

This is Aerial Aces, aka the Flying Pokemon Lover's Club. I've remade as per Bonemerang's request, and I'm your owner. =P I'm setting up the roster now, and I have ranks this time. Another idea I've recently thought of is making a flying NetBattle squadron, at which I'll make task forces for everyone. =P But for now, we have:

:..Roster..:

Grand Falcon
    Admin
    Arrow

Grand Eagle
    Co-Admin
    Voltaic

Major Eagle
    Elite Members
    ThunderGun
    Bonemerang

Eagle
    Veteran Members
    [Kingdra]
    wants_latios_lots
    Griff

Hawk
    Members
    dude man 539
    grounder
    Eclipse

Junior Hawk
    New Members
    ~Flareon~
    Dragon_Reborn
    dotaitos15
    Flyboy1308
    K-os
    TotodileCharizard

You'll advance in rank when you get enough posts in and when your behaviour is appropriate. It's also possible to get banned, and I don't intend to start a banned list until I have to because it's not something to be proud of.

New members can reply to topics.
    Standard members can suggest new topics.
    Veteran members can create new topics.
    Elite members can reject bad topics.
    Co-admins can do anything except edit the first post (due to forum restrictions)
    Admin, that is me, can do anything. =P

To join, simply state:
    • Why do you like flying type Pokemon?
    • Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why
    • Other favortie flying Pokemon
    • Will you follow all the rules here and be active?
    • Your answer to the current topic.

Any user who does not submit all the above information will have their application rejected immediately.
    Rules:
    1.) Follow all forum rules. This includes your signature.
    2.) No posting liek dis l0l.
    3.) Do not excessively use smileys
    4.) Only one topic per day.
    5.) Inactive members will be kicked after a set amount of time (to be determined)
    6.) And of course, have fun.
    Disregarding the rules can have you demoted or banned. Simple as that.

If you have had a name change or if you want to change your smilie next to your name, just post saying so and I'll edit this post. Also, if you see any typos, please post where I made the mistake so I can correct it.

BANNERS!
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...rialAces-1.jpg
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...erbanner-1.png
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...se108/aero.jpg
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...bannercopy.png
    Current Topic
    What other hybrid flying elements should there be more of?
    Last edited by Arrow; 9th March 2007 at 1:55 AM. Reason: Member added

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Proud owner of the Flying Type Pokemon Fanclub!!!
    Where the name of "Arrow" comes from

Why do you like flying type Pokemon?
    Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why
    Other favortie flying Pokemon
    Will you follow all the rules here and be active?
    Your answer to the current topic.
    1st part because they are so cool when they are flying and there fast in battle
    2nd part: pigeot i have always liked it since r/b so can't remember why
    3rd part:Mukkuru
    4th part: yes
    Proud Owner of the New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club.

Credit to Apparition for the banner.

You're in. =P

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Do I have to repost and application?

yea plz kthxbai =P

Made by Voltaic

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You're in. =P
    Ok thanks so what's the topic?

Current topic is what it was before: What do you think a ghost/flying type would be? We have a few Ghost flyers in Sinnoh, but until we get another one, then we'll stick to that.

Made by Voltaic

Uh i don't get what you mean by that, sorry.

Well, what would one look like?

Made by Voltaic

I shall rejoin!
    Why do you like flying type Pokemon?: The fact that there flying pokemon is reason enough to like them.
    Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why: Zapdos cus it looks cool. He is 145 can I have a smily of him plz?
    Other favortie flying Pokemon:Lugia same as zapdos
    Will you follow all the rules here and be active?: Yes I will
    Your answer to the current topic.
    Imagine this only not as ugly.

Also I made a banner if you want to use it.

* Why do you like flying type Pokemon? Because they rock
    * Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why: Swellow and Pidgeot...Because they rock
    * Other favortie flying Pokemon: Donkarasu
    * Will you follow all the rules here and be active? Like cha
    * Your answer to the current topic. Hmmm I can't think of one right now

Alright, you're in. Former members can go straight to the normal members section, and active former members can go straight to elite. =P

Made by Voltaic

I was an active former member <.<

I now have a pidgeot avvie

Oh. Right. Wrong heading. =P

Made by Voltaic

May I join,Arrow?

* Why do you like flying type Pokemon?Flying types are quite effective in battles and I love birds which most flying types are.
    * Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why?Pidgeot,because it's the coolest bird pokemon out there IMO.
    * Other favorite flying Pokemon?Swellow,Skarmory,Articuno,Noctowl,Xatu,Mur krow,Dragonite,Salamence.
    * Will you follow all the rules here and be active?Yes
    * Your answer to the current topic.I think a ghost/flying pokemon could be a bird pokemon that has the ghost effect like Gengar.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)

Okay, added. =P And tell me if I get the heading wrong.

Made by Voltaic

So, uhh...I had recently joined the other club, but should I still put all my info again?
    Quote Originally Posted by HERLS View Post
    You can't sue over stupidity, surely?

^ Yeah, I had to too.

I forgot Gyarados is one of my flavourite fliers too *shot*

(flavourite is my new word)

Quote Originally Posted by wants_latios_lots View Post
    So, uhh...I had recently joined the other club, but should I still put all my info again?
    Yeah, sure, go ahead.

Made by Voltaic

Do you want to use the banner I made?

I think DD volunteered, but we can use yours for nw. =P

Although now that I think about it, while all birds are flying types, not every flying type is a bird, and this is the FLYING Pokemon Lover's club, meaning that non-birds are welcome too.

Made by Voltaic

Yeah, I'm thinking of joining my club into basic fliers...Hmm subject?

I did some research, and apparently we do have a new Sinnoh ghost flyer. It looks like a hot air balloon. o.o

Fuwante
    Fuwaride

Thoughts?

Made by Voltaic

Why do you like flying type Pokemon? Because they're so versatile. The only type that isn't represented is...umm...Fighting. IT has the coolest pokemon, too.
    Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why? Lugia. It has a song, and aeroblast rules. And as a shadow pokemon? No question. The second movie was my favorite, so Lugia gets to be my favorite.
    Other favorite flying Pokemon? Jumpluff, Articuno, Togetic, Togekiss, Perap, Mitsuhoney, Doduo, Farfetch'd (Ch'ding!), Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Crobat, Delibird, and Pelipper.
    Will you follow all the rules here and be active? Yeah!!! Go A-Team!
    So...Fuwante...I don't know. I would have rather had a pure flying type, but it is pretty cute. I don't like its evolution though. But They EXPLODE!!! WHICH IS AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HERLS View Post
    You can't sue over stupidity, surely?

Time to rejoin the remake of my old club.

Why do you like flying type Pokemon?: Of course. I remember when I first caught a Pidgey in my Red version. He's a lv.100 now, and is a permanent part of my team.
    Favorite Flying type Pokemon and why: Gligar, because he has an original design, and is part ground type.
    Other favortie flying Pokemon: All of them, except Flygon...
    Will you follow all the rules here and be active? I will follow all the rules, and I'll "try" to be active here.
    Your answer to the current topic: The new ghost/flying Pokemon seems alright, except that I'd rather have a ghost bird instead of a balloon. Oh well, there's always next generation.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast