• Wii

236 52.10%
Page 41 of 584 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Blue and silver?
    *Thinks.*
    *Searches computer.*

Right. Iv'e some more pictures, (not that I can remember where Iv'e put the hosting link,) of DS lites of other colours. Knowing my luck, they may be customs or one-offs.

Green with wavy patterns,

Red. I think that this was a rare one with something to do with the Stormchaser/Stormrider film about a boy who's uncle (played by Ewan McGregor) was a spy.

Gold. Probably a custom one, or something to do with the Zelda games.

Pink. In a box with Mew on it.

For DSs, Iv'e found light (lite?) blue and dark blue/navy coloured ones.

Any others out there?

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    Blue and silver?
    *Thinks.*
    *Searches computer.*

Right. Iv'e some more pictures, (not that I can remember where Iv'e put the hosting link,) of DS lites of other colours. Knowing my luck, they may be customs or one-offs.

Green with wavy patterns,

Red. I think that this was a rare one with something to do with the Stormchaser/Stormrider film about a boy who's uncle (played by Ewan McGregor) was a spy.

Gold. Probably a custom one, or something to do with the Zelda games.

Pink. In a box with Mew on it.

For DSs, Iv'e found light (lite?) blue and dark blue/navy coloured ones.

Any others out there?

Brock PHillips.
    You're right, there is more than blue and silver, you can also get red and pink versions of the regular DS, although I think the pink one came with Nintendogs packed in and the red one with Mario Kart. As for the lites, you can get white, light blue, navy blue, pink and black versions, but the blue lites are only available in Japan. There are probably loads of different promotional DSes out there in many colours, I've even seen a brown one with fur and fluffy ears promoting that awful bears tail comedy that was on tv in the uk a while ago.

I also remember seeing white and black regular DSes, although I think they came with a game as well.
    Last edited by ~Dotaitos~; 11th February 2007 at 4:10 PM.

There was also a teal regular DS, which came with a different version of Nintendogs.
    Blue, silver, red, pink and teal.

Not TOO bad of a selection.

I'd have liked a metallic red better. Like that GBA SP I never got. I'll buy a Lite if they ever get a metallic red one.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

I need a used DS so I can try and find a blue one.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Well my DS is near it's age. So my parents a letting me get a DS Lite Black. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    The Wii colours Will follow the DSL releases
    DSL
    White, Black, Pink
    Wii
    White, Black and Red
    Wait where did you hear that. Link please
    Last edited by Cor; 11th February 2007 at 7:00 PM.

I just rememberd something, I'm not going to be able to see who wins the Mii contest on the first day thay announce it. I'm going to be visiting my dad who I don't think has internet. Ah well, if I win a catigory I'll just get the banner on the monday after the contest. Kind of a pointless post, I know, but just thought I'd say this incase somebody goes "hey, MediocreMaster hasn't picked up his trophie yet... I think I hold on to it... just for a while" if I do win a catigory.
    Last edited by mediocremaster; 11th February 2007 at 10:59 PM.
    Luigi PWNS all!!! And for the love of all holy and jell-O-like, do not ask where I've been the last 5+ months!
    Join or be turned into a waffle!.... And not the choco-chip ones either!
        Spoiler:- See the awards obtainable by the club!:

One day till we have the judging complete...I can't wait...
    What? Am I back?

I just wrote a screenplay for this movie I'm filming at my school. Hopefully when it's done I'll have it posted on On The Lot.com so that I'l be able to get on the show which airs next spring on Fox! Maybe I'll even show it to my school on the morning announcements! I thought there was going to be a green wii!
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

hey i would like to join this club i own both a DS and a wii (give me 10 -30 mins and ill put up all my friend codes and stuff)

but i guess ill answer a few of the topics

Do You Own a DS or Wii as of yet? :yes i own both (a Phat DS)
    What is your favourite game on the DS or Wii?: DS is metroid hunters Wii is wii sports
    What Wii/DS games are you currently playing? DKRDS wii sports metroid hunters
    What is the next game that your really looking forward to?(DS & Wii Only): pokemon peral and super paper mario
    Whats your favorite Wii game so far: ive got Zelda TP and sports and im playing sports alot more
    What is your Favourite Wii Channel?: Disk DUH! lol but in all seriousness either internet channel or Mii chanel
    Out of all the Game you have gotten for X-mas which is your favourite? well the only game i got for xmas was metroid hunters so yes thats my fave
    Which character will you use in SSBB?: not sure right now

Wii number is 5662 3572-5553-6448
    Diddy Kong Raceing DS friend code is 382343-691493
    Mario Kart DS friend code is 210515-739959
    Metroid Prime Hunters friend code is 5240-7340-1663
    ACCW Town name Slidell, player name: Jose, Friend code 515461189282
    Last edited by legendary master Jose; 12th February 2007 at 3:04 AM.
    Play it cool, Here come the space cops.

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    One day till we have the judging complete...I can't wait...
    one day? do you mean 1 week!?!?

Waiting for: Gears of War 2 (11/7),
    Call of Duty: World at War (11/11),
    Fallout 3 (10/28),
    Fable 2 or Legendary (10/21)

Hey.
    Can i join?
    I own a Nintendo Wii,
    and a Baby Blue DS Lite.

Currently Playing/trying to finish:
    Wii: Warioware: Smooth Moves
    DS: Pokemon Pearl
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cor View Post
    Wait where did you hear that. Link please
    http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/forum...ic.php?t=10344
    Welcome new Members i'll add you both to the list

tyvm Aussie

lol while i was looking up my ACWW code i looked around my town and what do i find WEEDS BY THE MILLIONS i guess its been to long since i last played it

also aussie im gonna add your wii number right now and proably ill later add ur metroid and mario kart codes
    Play it cool, Here come the space cops.

New members, if either of you want to enter the Mii contest, feel free. Submissions are due by the end of Friday.

So yeah.

I have 60 Miis now, There's about a third from my house, a third for the contest, and a third random guys that either Mingle'd over or were sent for fun.

After fifty, they apparently get a new formation--spreading out to 10 Miis per row instead of 5 (in Arrange, of course).

Crazy.

And ground tamer either missed something or misread. I can't figure out which. It's Friday/Saturday at midnight that it ends (GMT).

i've been gone for a min but I just sold my second madden 07 and am now saving for a black lite(maybe white). I'm now just playing madden in depth and its more than just playing the game. It's really fun on wii and I can't wait till I pwn on it like I did witht the gamecube 04 version

Sig By: Me-Sprites from Pe2k.com
    Get Like Me
        Spoiler:- :

Oh i might have just misread it...darn so now we have to wait till the weekend...

Oh well...baseball season starts for me tomorrow. I am trying out for the role of captain...wish me luck!

If another color would come out for the wii i would want either red or black. I would sell my current wii on ebay and make a lot of money for it...
    What? Am I back?

Slight mix-up/re-jig with the Wii-DS funds.

Here's the usual weekly format:-

Mondays-training in the evening, normal day-to-day things.

Tuesdays-Visit one of my friends at their place of work for a chat.

Wednesdays-Get my weekly money and get the food in for the week.

Fridays-"Retail Therapy" as the Samantha calls it.

But, this week's been re-arranged a bit.

Friday has relatives comming for a party, so the Friday shopping's on Wednesday. This pushes the Wednesday shopping back to Tuesday when I'd normally visit a friend. To save time, I got the weekly money today (Monday) instead of Wednesday as Iv'e got to go to the dentist with a relative to have her teeth checked.

*Sighs.*
    "Don't you just love it when your schedule's messed up?" He says sarcastically.

Wii fund update:-Ł93:35
    DS fund update:-Ł10:00-my target is to get any DS, most likely pre-owned, reset/restart the clock/date/owner-name/colour, (I always liked browns and bieges,) then add it to my collection.
    *Changes to super-being voice*-I will have them all, oh yes. -*Back to normal voice.*

Brock Phillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Hey Where's Aussiefan? I haven't heard from him yet! Anyhow, Where are you moving Burninator? Exactly what date are the colored wiis cominig out? gnggggbuggfgbpsgfi;u;iubvpabdfkjbpygpdgr8d6 awt0w4g8p-fro mY wII JUST WENT BESERK! NoW I CAN'T TAKE IT OUT OF CAPSLOCK! I NEED TO CALL NINTENDO RIGHT AWAY. I WAS THINKING, IF YOU RETURN YOUR WII TOP GET A COLORED ONE, WILL YOUR WARRANTY COVER THAT?
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGroudon View Post
    Hey Where's Aussiefan? I haven't heard from him yet! Anyhow, Where are you moving Burninator?
    Um... what?
    Exactly what date are the colored wiis cominig out?
    No official word yet. But there is some official word on Pokémon, check Serebii.net! Wait, did I just advertise? w/e. It's good news, I just want to let people know.
    gnggggbuggfgbpsgfi;u;iubvpabdfkjbpygpdgr8d6 awt0w4g8p-fro mY wII JUST WENT BESERK! NoW I CAN'T TAKE IT OUT OF CAPSLOCK! I NEED TO CALL NINTENDO RIGHT AWAY. I WAS THINKING, IF YOU RETURN YOUR WII TOP GET A COLORED ONE, WILL YOUR WARRANTY COVER THAT?
    Lawlz. I thought YOU went bezerk.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 12th February 2007 at 6:28 PM.

I received my pre-ordered Diddy Kong Racing DS today! It's so much fun, I prefer the single player game over Mario Kart DS, although I haven't played online yet so I can't say wether the Wi-fi mode is better or worse. I'll post my friend code as soon as I find it.

Great. I think I'll take Burninators advice and check out Serebii.net for info.

Oh, I have a red original DS! They were originally sold with a copy of MKDS. So how do I have one without having MKDS? I got it without it at a Nintendo store for, like, $67 here in the us via a video game programming class I took. <3

Trade Thread | tumblr

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."

Proud mod of the Claim an Anime Song thread.
    Also on PokeFarm if you wana check me out, here.

Pokemon BIBAREL Bishies RITSU TAINAKA / MIO AKIYAMA / OERBA DIA VANILLE
    Movie TRON LEGACY TV Show K-ON!
    Song ENDLESS DREAM Anime Songs CONNECT / MY PACE DE IKIMASHOU

XIII Missions Completed: ~50/64
    XIII-2 Fragments Obtained: 130/160

I have a blue DS and a Red SP. I like the red better...
    What? Am I back?

DarthGroudon what do you mean???

Oh so someone on here got DKR well i hope it's a good game...

I saw the new DP names..Not impressed

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=10829 from Xbox to DS this game could rock
    Last edited by [AceAussie]; 13th February 2007 at 8:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post

Oh so someone on here got DKR well i hope it's a good game...

I saw the new DP names..Not impressed

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=10829 from Xbox to DS this game could rock
    I know what you mean, the new D/P names are terrible. The only new names I like are Turtwig and Shieldon, the rest all suck, especially Pachirisu (why on earth did they keep its Japanese name?).

Viva Pinata on the DS would be amazing, lets hope Rare isn't put off the DS by the poor reviews of Diddy Kong Racing DS (which is an awesome game).

By the way, my Diddy Kong Racing Ds friend code is 463948-572390.

Edit: Could you also put my D/P friend code on the first post? I think I posted it before but it's not on the first page for some reason. My friend code for Pokemon Diamond is 0988-6609-9212.
    Last edited by ~Dotaitos~; 13th February 2007 at 10:41 AM.

I don't get why you guys dislike the names so much... I've never learned the Japanese names first before, so it's kinda weird for me, but I still (for the most part) like them.
    My opinion

Oh, and I thought this was funny.

Usually it takes longer than half a day for art like this to come around... you can thank Captain Castform for that ridiculous image.
    ----------------
    On Viva Pińata:
    I hope it does hit DS. That looked like a great game to begin with -- hopefully I'll be able to get this version.
    ----------------
    You know what I really want to see in D/P, that will probably never happen?
    A USEFUL Pokédex.

You know, either a GBA-slot expansion or a Download Station upgrade (preferably the Download Station one) that allows your Pokédex to tell you everything from the ways Pokémon evolve, to egg moves to base stats (that doesn't have to be exact numbers, the visual representation the guidebooks use is good.)

Basically, something as expansive as Serebii.net's Pokédex, in an in-game form.

The current Pokédex, as always, is terrible, compared to what it could be. I understand that the Pokédex is supposed to sound like it was written by an in-game character, but they only give you a couple of lines of information per Pokémon, and it isn't even useful.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 13th February 2007 at 2:19 PM.

Page 41 of 584 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast