View Poll Results: Which is Better?

Voters
453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

    217 47.90%
  • Wii

    236 52.10%
Page 101 of 584 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Yes at night theres no down time, or business! Well i finally beat Spectrobes, and I reccomned it to anyone. Its not a Pokemon ripoff its unique with similar ideas. Now i can start doing challenges for the black cat project and make more miis. Have i missed anything in the past week?

    Waiting for: Gears of War 2 (11/7),
    Call of Duty: World at War (11/11),
    Fallout 3 (10/28),
    Fable 2 or Legendary (10/21)

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Dunno. You'll have to review the pages. :/

    Where can I find the ladder? I'm probably not in it, but I'd like to see it nonetheless.

    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Lucky you. We got cruddy, cold, rainy weather. Cold, all day, all night. It sucks. I hate Washington's weather
    Want to trade places i love cold weather, Rain is awesome..
    Tony~jirachi have you visited the URL i gave on this club that shows all the Input cards??
    If not i'll repost it plus today i'll play some Spectrobes myself i got it a week ago but school has been so demandind...

    On the first post theirs a link to the ladders and in burnys sig

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    XD I'd love t, but I couldn't leave my friends. Plus, I love our house. I've lives here FOREVER...Minus two years...

    I noticed that after I posted. Geez, I really need to search, then ask. ><

    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    hey guy's are you gonna make a ssb brawl wi-fi tourney?
    and its sad that young link is not gonna make it in super smash bros brawl the same for mr.game and watch
    and do i have to know the whole story of the legend of zelda so i can buy twilight princess when i get the wii
    Last edited by lucario 1993; 23rd March 2007 at 8:41 AM.
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    lucario 1993 I'm sure we will have one, And i am quite sad that yound link won't be in SSBB but Mr Game & watch, BAH!!! do you have a link??

    And about TP that was my first Zelda game s you don't need to know any sort of background story it's a great game though

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    thats cool thanks aussie fan now i can buy twilight princess.
    and i heard more rumors that shadow link is going to be unlockeble in super smash bros brawl?
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Can I still join?

    I own both a Wii and a DS (not a lie though). If there is any other information you would like me to put, then please tell me.
    [img]http://i16.*******.com/2rhqw3k.png[/img]

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    hey is the wii complecated or is it easy to control? i need to know
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Forty-two
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Hmmm. One full day away, and the club has come far.

    Quote Originally Posted by super groudon View Post
    well wi-fi's working again 100%
    had a few races with people on MKDS,
    and i invited people to my ACWW town....

    edit:
    please can i join the black cat project's mario kart ladder,my details:

    super groudon/speedy/240609 381549

    just let me know if anyone wants a race,i'm always ready for a challenge,just don't make it to late....
    Added, but I can't make a picture for you until I get home. My brother doesn't have Photoshop, or the source files I make them with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Oh Sorry, totally my fault...I forgot to spell Beat T_T


    HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!1!!
    30 Days Left!!!
    LAWLZ.
    I'm going insane with the wait, now.
    Quote Originally Posted by alecsdell100 View Post
    Now that theres only 30 days left
    Are each and every one of you gonna go
    early to your mall or whatever early?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyubbimon View Post
    Hey, sign me up, I have a DS and a Wii, and have both versions paid off, I also have PBR preordered.
    Hahaha... quintuple post. Just try and delete multiple posts after you make them, (be it accidentally or not) or you'll end up with a strike. Welcoe, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    O.o I thought you said somthing about joining...Well I redid my sig. I will replace the Spire pic with my New Banner when Burninator gets done with it.
    Wish I could have it done sooner. When I get back from Ohio I'll be doing homework galore, so I won't be able to make it for a while then, either. -_-

    Ladder rungs are fast to make, though, so super groudon's thing will get done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony~Jirachi View Post
    Yes at night theres no down time, or business! Well i finally beat Spectrobes, and I reccomned it to anyone. Its not a Pokemon ripoff its unique with similar ideas. Now i can start doing challenges for the black cat project and make more miis. Have i missed anything in the past week?
    Awesome. I'm considering it, but of course Pokémon comes first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Dunno. You'll have to review the pages. :/

    Where can I find the ladder? I'm probably not in it, but I'd like to see it nonetheless.

    Just click the kitty in my sig :P
    Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    hey guy's are you gonna make a ssb brawl wi-fi tourney?
    and its sad that young link is not gonna make it in super smash bros brawl the same for mr.game and watch
    and do i have to know the whole story of the legend of zelda so i can buy twilight princess when i get the wii
    That was proven to be a rumor. Months ago. Though it is likely that Young Link will be replaced with Wind Waker Link.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    hey is the wii complecated or is it easy to control? i need to know
    It's surprisingly intuitive. It's VERY easy to just pick up and play, for some games. Some games take a while to learn (Sonic and the Secret Rings, anyone?--best game I've played in a while, BTW...) and others are just natural hand movements. Mostly the second one.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!


    AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    ok thanks ~dotaitos~ ,and they also say that ness and cpt. falcon aren't gonna make it
    and yesterday we played ssb melee and LUCARIO DUDE broke the home run record for cpt.falcon funny isn't it
    i am so excited after three months ill get my own wii!!
    Last edited by lucario 1993; 23rd March 2007 at 6:44 PM.
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    ok thanks ~dotaitos~ ,and they also say that ness and cpt. falcon aren't gonna make it
    and yesterday we played ssb melee and LUCARIO DUDE broke the home run record for cpt.falcon funny isn't it
    i am so excited after three months ill get my own wii!!
    Don't thank me, I decided to delete that message after I saw that Burninator answered your question, he always seems to beat me to it . I really don't think Ness and Captain Falcon will be dropped, they've been in it since SSB and there's no reason to get rid of them. I'd ignore any rumours about SSBB until we get nearer to the release date, Nintendo hasn't released any more info on SSBB so they are most likely all lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Sonic and the Secret Rings, anyone?--best game I've played in a while, BTW...
    Is it really that good? My friend, who is a big Sonic fan, told me that it's quite boring and the controls are a bit rubbish. I'm trying to decide between buying Sonic and the Secret Rings or The Godfather: Blackhand Edition so I'd like to know if Sonic's any good.
    Last edited by ~Dotaitos~; 23rd March 2007 at 6:58 PM.

  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    is the normal every day samus playeble alongside zerosuit samus
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  14. #2514
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    is the normal every day samus playeble alongside zerosuit samus
    No one knows for sure, as I said, Nintendo has not released any info on SSBB apart from the two trailers and a few interviews, so we don't know much about it.

  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    you really don't wanna know...
    Posts
    425

    Default

    i hope the trophies return
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    I love the trophies! If they don't return, I'll be sad...

    Anyway, I'm here this early 'cuz I got sick, and I have to stay home from school.

    lucario 1993: Lucky. You're already getting your Wii. I have to earn almost $500 before I can. My mom gives me a nice amount of jobs to do, though.



    P.S. I've come up with what I want my Wifi teams to be when I get D/P. Let me know if you want to see it, (there are two versions: One with no ubers, and one with ONE uber).
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Forty-two
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    Is it really that good? My friend, who is a big Sonic fan, told me that it's quite boring and the controls are a bit rubbish. I'm trying to decide between buying Sonic and the Secret Rings or The Godfather: Blackhand Edition so I'd like to know if Sonic's any good.
    It's got a lot more speed-based gameplay than the 'Cube sonic games. The customizable settings let you create up to four different sets of abilities to use. I only use two of them--one for levels that need speed, and one for power.

    Anyway, the controls were really hard to get used to at first, and they make you play a bunch of tutorial levels at the beginning (you NEED to play them, or you'll never figutre out how to play...)
    but once you get into the storyline it's a ton of fun. I'm right up to the final boss, but haven't been able to beat him yet.

    After a certain point in the game, you gain two powers that remind me a lot of Shadow the Hedgehog's Chaos Control... (did you ever play that?) One of them speeds you up beyond all reason, to skip past straightways and kill enemies, the other slows down time to the point where you can dodge past objects that are moving at a blur, and would've hurt you otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    is the normal every day samus playeble alongside zerosuit samus
    Sakurai (the director of the Super Smash Bros. games) said she would be, but nobody knows whether they are separate characters, or a transformation, or HOW you can play as both. I'm hoping she's a separate character.

    BTW, I met Tom (my new nephew) and he's great. His face is kind of squashed, and every time he looks at you, he looks concerned. XD

    He also looks like he has a receding hairline, but it's just the opposite, it hasn't grown in yet.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 23rd March 2007 at 9:34 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!


    AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

  18. #2518
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    I'm getting Sonic and the Secret Rings anyway. I love the Sonic franchise. <3

    Yay! I'm not a particular Samus fan, but she's fun to play. :/

    Oh yeah, I forgot you have a nephew, (which I will never get, 'cuz I have no siblings). Congrats! He sounds cute.

    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  19. #2519
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    It's got a lot more speed-based gameplay than the 'Cube sonic games. The customizable settings let you create up to four different sets of abilities to use. I only use two of them--one for levels that need speed, and one for power.

    Anyway, the controls were really hard to get used to at first, and they make you play a bunch of tutorial levels at the beginning (you NEED to play them, or you'll never figutre out how to play...)
    but once you get into the storyline it's a ton of fun. I'm right up to the final boss, but haven't been able to beat him yet.

    After a certain point in the game, you gain two powers that remind me a lot of Shadow the Hedgehog's Chaos Control... (did you ever play that?) One of them speeds you up beyond all reason, to skip past straightways and kill enemies, the other slows down time to the point where you can dodge past objects that are moving at a blur, and would've hurt you otherwise.
    Sounds good, although I'm still a bit unsure on whether to get it, I think I might save my money for when Super Paper Mario comes out.

    Oh, and yes, I have played Shadow the Hedgehog, that was the worst Ł40 I ever spent.

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Forty-two
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    Sounds good, although I'm still a bit unsure on whether to get it, I think I might save my money for when Super Paper Mario comes out.

    Oh, and yes, I have played Shadow the Hedgehog, that was the worst Ł40 I ever spent.
    I can't wait for SPM. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have the time to play it before D/P come out. (since anyone who knows me can tell that ALL my free time will go there...)

    Not that I'll neglect my duties to the club. I'll have to be around in case the BCP gets a big jump in activity on (or shortly after, most likely) the release date.

    Also, I agree on the Shadow game. He had some cool abilities, but it was nothing like the classic Sonic gameplay we all know and love. The Chaos Control-like powers also made a great addition to Sonic and the Secret Rings, and it's pretty obvious that Shadow inspired them. Apart from the few good points, there was too much BAD to it. And, completely off to the side, it was where Sonic started saying "Damn" which he carried into the Wii game (though not as much).

    It's not surprising, the number of Sonic re-releases that have come out in recent times. (mainly in the form of "Mega Collections") The older games were by far better more addictive than most of the recent ones (bar Secret Rings... couldn't put that down).

    Fortunately, that game was a gift, so I didn't waste all my money on it. I'll be bugging my mom into getting me Sonic Rush soon. IT actually looks like the games I played "way back when."
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 23rd March 2007 at 10:14 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!


    AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Shadow the Hedgehog is hard. I'm still way in the beginning, and I got it for Christmas of '05. o.0

    X-Play didn't like Sonic and the Secret Rings 'cuz the controls were way too hard. ><



    P.S. X-Play = Video Game review show.
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015


    The Road will always be there...

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nowhere, Midwest, USA
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    X-play tends to hate anything that requires any challenge...

    It took me bout 2 days to figure out the controls, not bad

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Forty-two
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Shadow the Hedgehog is hard. I'm still way in the beginning, and I got it for Christmas of '05. o.0

    X-Play didn't like Sonic and the Secret Rings 'cuz the controls were way too hard. ><



    P.S. X-Play = Video Game review show.
    The controls are only hard in the beginning. After that, it's not much harder than Excite Truck, and it gets to be second-nature.

    I'm afraid of how Super Paper Mario will play. I saw pics of people with the sideways-turned remote, and I don't know how well that will work in the case of SPM. Though, the 2D map parts appear to simply be side-scrollers now(rather than the 3D maps with 2D elements, like in the other Paper Mario games). That may be how it works out. I'm not sure how it'll work in 3D mode, though I guess I'm just hoping they keep motion control limited to parts where you fold yourself up, this time.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!


    AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

  24. #2524
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nowhere, Midwest, USA
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    Man, that's gonna be odd o_0

    I'm gonna be here for Spring Break T_T

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Forty-two
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Wario Ware shows us that flying a paper airplane can be highly entertaining with a Wii remote. Maybe that will show up...

Page 101 of 584 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •