• Wii

236 52.10%
Page 11 of 584 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Club

I would please like to join.
    I have a Nintendo DS Lite
    No Wii.......yet.
    Mario Kart DS Friend Code - 2708670 547123

I'd like to ask if I may join. I have a Wii, and a 1st gen DS. Trama Center: Second Opinion and Twilight Princess are two of my favorite Wii games.

I want to join. I have a DS Fat, and no Wii yet. There aren't any in atlanta and they aren't expecting them till later this month. My cuz ChaosCorruption lets me play his though and I pwn on Trauma Center:Second Opinion and also on the trauma center DS version. Wii sports used to take up most of my day when I was at his house and now I play around on the internet channel with him. I can't wait until SSBB comes out because I want to see how ZSS turns out. And I want to get a fresh start with Luigi and normal Samus. ut I guess we will see. I'll be counting the days till I get my wii ;^)

Sig By: Me-Sprites from Pe2k.com
    Get Like Me
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Hallnavy View Post
    I would please like to join.
    I have a Nintendo DS Lite
    No Wii.......yet.
    Mario Kart DS Friend Code - 2708670 547123
    OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi View Post
    I'd like to ask if I may join. I have a Wii, and a 1st gen DS. Trama Center: Second Opinion and Twilight Princess are two of my favorite Wii games.
    Sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_04 View Post
    I want to join. I have a DS Fat, and no Wii yet. There aren't any in atlanta and they aren't expecting them till later this month. My cuz ChaosCorruption lets me play his though and I pwn on Trauma Center:Second Opinion and also on the trauma center DS version. Wii sports used to take up most of my day when I was at his house and now I play around on the internet channel with him. I can't wait until SSBB comes out because I want to see how ZSS turns out. And I want to get a fresh start with Luigi and normal Samus. ut I guess we will see. I'll be counting the days till I get my wii ;^)
    Feel free to join. I want to see how ZSS turns out too... her appearance really surprised me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosCorruption View Post
    Hello again, everyone. I've seen to run into a little problem with my Wii...see, there are times where my Wii games just freeze when I'm using one of the Wii Channels. It also freezes when I try to play Wii Sports. I often try to turn of the power, but the game doesn't respond. The only thing I can do is to unplug the power switch. Furthermore, if there is music playing in the background while the freeze occurs, the music will continue as if everything is normal. I'm afraid that this is somehow harming my Wii. I'm also unsure whether or not unplugging the power cord is the safest thing to do...so could someone help me?
    Let's see... My Wii has only frozen on Internet channel (hopefully the final version will fix that), and if you hold down the power button on the console, it should turn it off a little safer. I don't know why it freezes in games, but tell me if holding the power button in doesn't work. Maybe you should contact Nintendo and ask. I'm pretty sure their website has support contact info for e-mail, or at least the boring phone method.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

May I join? If I may, I own both a DS and a Wii
    And when I find them, I'll show my codes... but I must find 'em... hold on...

EDIT: I found them!
    Wii code= 8622 3633 5345 6548 I own Red Steel, Wii Sports, LOZ and TC: 2nd Opinion. I'd like it if anyone would swap Miis with me!

My DS friend code is 214811065011. I play MK: DS alot and also MP: hunters.
    Then again, Im posting this and I dont even know if Im a member yet.
    Last edited by mediocremaster; 3rd January 2007 at 6:15 AM.
    Luigi PWNS all!!! And for the love of all holy and jell-O-like, do not ask where I've been the last 5+ months!
    Join or be turned into a waffle!.... And not the choco-chip ones either!
        Spoiler:- See the awards obtainable by the club!:

Welcome, Sorry I've been busy >.> Congrats Burninator Together we will.....help? yes we will help Aussie with the topic, not in any way will we take over
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Yay! Oh, and I've got a queston about a new Wiimote. I just got one off Nintendo's online store. The new Wiimote works ok but when I switch between channels like the internet and disc, the remote shuts off. Causing me to reprogram it, is there something I can do to prevent that?
    Luigi PWNS all!!! And for the love of all holy and jell-O-like, do not ask where I've been the last 5+ months!

Anyway i'm back...I welcome all new members and thank both ho-oh Master and Burninator for their help

I have updated the first post with all the new members & Wiicodes also with friend codes

mediocremaster Have you Synced it???

If not check your user manual on how to...
    I think theirs a button on the Wiimote and a button on the Wii press them at the same time to sync your controller with the console...

Another note to mediocremaster With your Ds friend code you need two each Wi-Fi game has a different friend code so i won't post your FC up until i'm sure which game it's for...

Anyway i remember seeing the First yoshi island DS cover and i'm wondering on that it had the wi-Fi symbol why did the real version have Wi-Fi capabilities??

NewTopic
    What games do you want made for the Wii? (this is your own tittles not confirmed)
    Wiisports+ -This game would be great with the five original sports + a few more and also it'll be able to go Wi-Fi
    Mii Global -This game would play like AC except you use your Mii's you travel the globe EG if your Friend lives in New York you have to catch a plane and visit them in NY city and you'd be able to walk around the city go into stores to buy stuff for your Mii's home and meet strange people you'd also decide on weither you'd want to add them as a buddy. Tbhis game would only be a Wi-Fi only game and would have no single player functions without Wi-Fi. You could also travel the world looking from friends. I think this game would do better then AC...
    Just these two i think these games would be amazing for the Wii..
    Last edited by [AceAussie]; 3rd January 2007 at 12:45 PM.

Current Wii fund update:-Ł40:34

Wii games. Of those that exist or have existed at the arcades, Golden axe:Revenge of Death Adder. Brilliant game.

Self-made games, one where you could use the Wii-mote and Numchuck attachment linked up and walk through an environment from the first person point of view, both hands being on screen at the same time, the right one being the Wii-mote, the left being the Numchuck, the B and C buttons being used to close/open the relevant hands, the A and Z being used to use the next item/weapon/utility item, and the D-pad/stick used for walking. Jumping/crouching would be used be moving up and down and punching, if needed, would be used like in Wii sports-boxing.
    You could use empty hands to shake hands with someone, gesticulate when (should the Wii-mote upgrade come into a reality,) talk through the Wii-mote. (the controler'd know it was that player by the position of the voice-sound realative to the Wii-mote.)

Brock Phillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Ok, thanks, Burninator. I'll call Wii customer service sometime this break.

Here's my Wii Code, please PM me if you would like to be friends...I don't know how to exchange Miis and stuff, so you'd have to tell me how to do that(though I'd be glad to exchange them).

5288 5431 6639 8373

mediocremaster, how are Red Steel and TLoZ: TP? I have $105 saved up from Christmas, and I want both of those games, I'm just having trouble deciding which to get first. I don't want them both at once because I don't think I have enough money, and I'd like to buy some accessories(such as the ventilation system and some WiiMote skins I saw). I'd also like to buy Metroid Prime Hunters since I have the guide book for it, but I think I'll just save the leftover money for Diamond version.

BTW:, I have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkachi 2, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and Wii Sports for my Wii. Lately, I have been play DBZ and soft resetting for shiny pokemon more, but Trauma Center is really the game I enjoy most for the Wii.
        Spoiler:- My Shiny Pokemon:
    Shinies not displayed above: Farfetch'd, Mandizbuzz, and Lugia

Join the Shiny Hunter's Club today!

Credits: Gotika, Alycee, and Suicune

I would like to see a star wars game.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

@ ChaosCorruption: I'd suggest getting TP first... I haven't tried Red Steel yet, but surely Zelda is long enough to keep you occupied until you can get the other. Then again, maybe you should see mediocremaster's reply first.

What games do you want made for the Wii? (this is your own titles not confirmed)
    I'd love to see a Pokémon Ranger sequel, as the Wii controller would make a great simulation of the capture method, as seen in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    with the wii romte, beautiful, i would love a battlefront 3, or as they put battlefront III.
    credit to Espeon master your a master, go to him for trainer cards!
    this is what the grunts should be using.

If you think nintendo should make remakes of G/S/C then copy paste this into your sig (started by i am the chosen one).

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    Point-and-shoot function AND Lightsaber battles? It's a dWiim come true!

(wow, that was lame...)

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    mediocremaster Have you Synced it???

If not check your user manual on how to...
    I think theirs a button on the Wiimote and a button on the Wii press them at the same time to sync your controller with the console...

Another note to mediocremaster With your Ds friend code you need two each Wi-Fi game has a different friend code so i won't post your FC up until i'm sure which game it's for...
    I'll try that, I havent synced it yet. I didnt even kow what syncing was 'till now. Thanx

And that code that already's there is for Mario Kart: DS. I also didnt know till now that I had two different friend codes. My Metroid Prime: Hunter's is.. uh.. how do I find out what my MP:H code is? Actualy you dont have to answer that. I just now rememberd that I'm goinhg to be leaving to visit my dad today. He doesnt have internet. So I might not be able to do anything here untill saturday.I saw that some clubs needed to know when a member was going to be offline for more than 3 days. I dont know if this one does.

However, one of my frends lives next door to my dad's house, and he has Wifi. So I might use my Wii there to go on the internet. or use his computor.
    This was kind of a weird time to join a club for me, but Im glad i did. =)

What games do you want made for the Wii?
    I was realy hoping that they'd create Luigi's Mansion 2 for the GC, but they didn't. So I hope the make a sequal for the Wii someday.

Here is my Star Fox Command Friend Code

345-755-951-563

I'll register everyone who has provided their friend codes for Star Fox Command on the first page. PM me for a match. I'll let you know right now, I'm not very good at the game, so don't expect anything big

I also have MKS, but some kids across the street "borrowed" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Point-and-shoot function AND Lightsaber battles? It's a dWiim come true!

(wow, that was lame...)

Or darth malls lightsaber O.o so much lightsaberyness!

Well...I'm not that into star wars but a Wii game would do wonders.
    i'd also like to see a luigi's mansion two imagine point the vacum at the ghost using the Wiimote..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    i'd also like to see a luigi's mansion two imagine point the vacum at the ghost using the Wiimote..
    Actually, I would like that too, but a Wii-make of the original game (it WAS confirmed that some GC games will get these) would be just as welcome.

as long as it's better then the first i'm happy

I am not a SW fan, I think it would be fun to have a lightsaber tho.

I am working on finding somone to make banners for us.

I finally got The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess earlier today. I only just started it because I was trying to make it suspenseful for my little brother. I'm currently letting him play it right now. He seems to be MUCH more excited about the game than I am, and I'd like to take my time with it anyways. I'm at the part where I take Epona to help with the farm or something...

@Chaos Corruption--I'm definitely going to play tht before we go back to school, or my name isn't Justin. [BTW, my name isn't Justin] I guess the point is that I really want to go play that game at your house. :P

Sig By: Me-Sprites from Pe2k.com
    Get Like Me
        Spoiler:- :

Meh, I need to talk to Aussie before getting started on the banners. What do you guys think the legend in PBR will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_04 View Post
    @Chaos Corruption--I'm definitely going to play tht before we go back to school, or my name isn't Justin. [BTW, my name isn't Justin] I guess the point is that I really want to go play that game at your house. :P
    You won't need to, what with you getting your late Christmas present...fag.

NOTE: Indigo and I know each other very well, and we call each other "fags" occasionally...it doesn't mean anything serious, and it will not erupt into a flame-war. Just for future references.

Anyways, my little brother is being really stupid...since his friends are over, he thinks that he is cool by "standing up" to me...normally, I would give 'em the 'ole one-two, but I'm kinda friends with the oldest one, so meh. I should do it sometime. Otherwise, I'd be playing Twilight Princess.
    Last edited by ShinyFufu; 5th January 2007 at 3:01 AM.

Page 11 of 584 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast