453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 13 of 584 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    ~Dotaitos~ you didn't need a UK version of the game DS is region free...
    I know that, I own the American version of Advance Wars DS and a Japanese Diamond version, I just didn't want to buy a game from another region. DS game boxes from other regions don't look the same as the UK boxes, which are quite chunky and transparent, so they don't look right on my shelf. Also, my Mum doesn't like me importing games, so the thinner & greyer boxes of games from other regions are a big giveaway to her that I've imported a game.
    Last edited by ~Dotaitos~; 8th January 2007 at 3:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    I know that, I own the American version of Advance Wars DS and a Japanese Diamond version, I just didn't want to buy a game from another region. DS game boxes from other regions don't look the same as the UK boxes, which are quite chunky and transparent, so they don't look right on my shelf. Also, my Mum doesn't like me importing games, so the thinner & greyer boxes of games from other regions are a big giveaway to her that I've imported a game.
    I get what you mean. I don't import for pretty much the same reason... though I think I'm gonna change my policy for the Nintendo DS browser.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Sorry everyone We can't do the ranking system..
    theirs to many images for the first post but i do have an idea on how we can use it..i must talk with burninator first

I could easily make them into separate images... one with 5 symbols, one with four, etc. That would cut down the number significantly. OR you could simply list members under their respective number of symbols. Or both.

*wiinet *

:/ I hope you can fix it. or just put *rank pic*X/x*number of stars/rank*

That could work.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

*wiinet *

:/ I hope you can fix it. or just put *rank pic*X/x*number of stars/rank*

That could work.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I'm trapped in a sea of accidental double-posts!
    I'm working on those multi-symbol pics now. Will edit this (or post again) when I'm done.

Awesome burninator thats what i hoped you would do..Thank you so very much

Hi everybody sorry I have not posted in a while.

Which character will you use in SSBB?
    Kirby, Shiek (If she's in), Pikachu. Maybe some Newbies don't know yet.

What games do you want made for the Wii? (this is your own tittles not confirmed)
    An actual Baseball game not this "The Bigs" thing.

Got it. Here you go, AussieFan.

Edit: gotta fly, it's midnight here...
    See you tomorrow!
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 9th January 2007 at 5:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Got it. Here you go, AussieFan.

Thank you now it's time to edit..

I'm so pumped!! I ordered a Wii bundle with Red Steel, Twilight Princess, Madden 07,[sadly] Super Monkey Ball, Marvel un--something like that..., and my fave--Trauma Center: Second Opinion. It comes with an extra wii-mote and a 1 gig memory card that I guess I can use when I'm going to my cousin's house. [lol-ChaosCorruption] I think it also has some other stuff...I'm too excited to remember--lol. I ordered it a few days ago but I just got a new wireless connector so now I have an excellent signal in the third floor of my house. I'm excited about that too! I have school tomorrow though and it's 12.45 now--lol. I'm waking up at 5.30 but I don't care. I can't sleep as I think about the big day. January 17th. That's the day. --or the 18th (but I'm not too picky ;] ) [[8 DAYS LEFT!!!]]
    Last edited by Indigo_04; 9th January 2007 at 5:56 AM.

Sig By: Me-Sprites from Pe2k.com
    Get Like Me
        Spoiler:- :

I love the ranks Nice job Burninator. The person who was going to make the banners left. So I reposted the requast.

you do that Ho-oh Master
    I'm loving my Wii i have
    Wii Sport DUH!!!
    Wii Play :P
    LOZ: TP
    Red Steel- The game isn't bad it's just the way you control the vision
    Rayman
    Super Monkey ball
    and soon to have DBZ

Anyway Members should check their ranks if you think i gave you a to low of a Rank PM me or just post more often so atleast you can be made into a higher rank..

Topic since we haven't had one in a while
    What were your parents impressions on the Wii before and after they played it?

My dad liked it before he played but now he loves the way the controls are yet he still wants a X box360 and PS3 more sony but since it's not out here yet he will just get a 360

My mum hasn't played it yet and ATM always thinks games are a waste in everything..

I posted my family's Wiisponse earlier, but I don't have the time to go back and quote it.

OMG... I just Wiialized something. I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier, but the entirety of LoZ: TP is BACKWARDS! I had notced that Link was right-handed where he is usually a lefty, and it was obvious that the designers wanted the majority of people to feel comfortable playing with the motion controls. But when I went back to OcaWiina of Time on my Zelda Collector's Disk (thank you, EB Games ) I realized that the Gerudo Desert was to the East, when it belonged in the West, and the Zora River had the opposite problem. I told my friend, who has the GameCube version, and eveWiithing was where it belonged on that game--right down to the lefty Link! It's as though they just fipped the entire map across the center of Hyrule.

Wiimarkable, how slow I can be sometimes.

EDIT: found some fWii time. Here's that Wiisponse I posted a while ago (pg. 9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    OK, today was the first family experience with the Wii, and it was a total success!!! My dad no longer has his worries over the "waste of money" that is video games... Or at the very least, he's not bugging me about it like he usually does. I got to play with Wii-mail, and it's completely worthwile because.
    In Soviet Russia, sentence finish YOU!!
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 9th January 2007 at 3:59 PM. Reason: apart from the obvious, I found a typo

My parents have never played on my Wii unfortunately. They haven't taken any interest in it and when I asked if they wanted to try it out they said no. My parents friends, however, wouldn't stop asking about the Wii when we went out for dinner with them new years eve, they really want to play golf on the Wii!

As I search through the various potential Wii games due out in the future, one Iv'e added to the ones I'd like is Mortal Kombat:Armageddon.

I'm not one for blood and gore, but the "Kreate a Fighter" (Love the spelling, he says sarcasticly(sp?).)
    That, and the "Motor Kombat" looks fun.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

I Personally Gave up on the Mortal Kombat Series when i played number 3 i was quite disapointed on how the whole game played and it just got worse as the series moved on..same with Tekken, The first one was out standing but from then on the depth of the game wasn't struck these fighting games aren't like DBZ game which are fun and in every game they add new characters atleast 12 anwyay...

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_04 View Post
    [sadly] Super Monkey Ball
    Why is that sad, Monkey Ball is a fun game don't be ashamed to play it.

super monkey ball is way better then madden 07 and the controls are fun

Since I don't have a Wii, I dunno. But, my Dad, of what he knows of it, he thinks it's cool. My mom doesn't really care, but I bet she will once she plays it.

I had people over today and we mostly played the Wii >.> We played sports but I wanted to play my TP :/

I owned them all XD, I wish Sports was WiFi.

Sorry for my absence everyone. My internet hasn't been working for the past two days. Yesterday it started working again, but I could only go to the shiny pokemon discussion threads before my little brother hogged the computer. Unfortunately, my save file for TLoZ: TP was reset AGAIN and I have to start ALL THE WAY OVER. It sucks really, I had just beaten the Goron Mines and gotten the bombs...I'm seriously ****** right now. I don't even know when I'm gonna calm down.
        Spoiler:- My Shiny Pokemon:
    Shinies not displayed above: Farfetch'd, Mandizbuzz, and Lugia

Join the Shiny Hunter's Club today!

Credits: Gotika, Alycee, and Suicune

New Topic: What Wii games would you like to see go online?

I'M SO HYPED!!! My Wii got here when I came home from school and I've been play TLoZ:TP al day (i had to do my homework at 7) but aside from that all I've done is make a Mii, play wii sports, and get the internet up and running. I am now the dog and that little girl is on my back. I can't wait to play since my parents are in new york for two days. I'll be able to play whenever I want. The only downside is that it is in my brother's room and he sleeps at like 8/9 and if I play and he wakes up he'll make a big deal out of it. And if I'm playing and my mom comes and checks up on us, he'll say he's upstairs playing games and he hasn't done his homework yet. Or somtheing incriminating like that. But-I GOT A Wii AND RED STEEL, AND TLoZ:TP AND A 1G MEMORY CARD THAT I AN USE FOR MY CAMERA AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!! [whoo--calms down]

Sig By: Me-Sprites from Pe2k.com
    Get Like Me
        Spoiler:- :

Page 13 of 584 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast