View Poll Results: Which is Better?

Voters
453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 151 of 584 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Anyone willing to trade an impish Ditto? I have been ditto hunting for hours and not one of them is impish?I will trade you a modest,careful, or timid Ditto in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    I have 20-21

All from 5 years of random training
    I don't get how you can have "20-21" shinies. Could you explain this?

Oh, I had already noticed that. I thought you guys were talking about someone who played the voice of a video game character or something.

I've been playing soft resetting on Diamond and Pearl all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    Ok.

Where's the ladder?
    Click the cat in my sig, or the logo on the Club's front page.

I've coded you in, but I have to add the images to my host site (which means I have to get Photoshop to start up on my far-too-slow computer) before you show up, so it'll happen tonight.

Spoiler:- diggins:
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Click the cat in my sig, or the logo on the Club's front page.

I've coded you in, but I have to add the images to my host site (which means I have to get Photoshop to start up on my far-too-slow computer) before you show up, so it'll happen tonight.

Spoiler:- diggins:
    OK, I clicked the link but i'm not there.
    Could ya pm me when i'm on it?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

hello everyone...
    I've just been downloading like 30 DBZ songs well instramentals, The DBZ movie, like most doesn't hold the same feel as the series does and vegeta got beaten in like 1min I still enjoyed the movie which was good...

I am so tempted to import D/P...
    Must wait a month and a half...

hey guys i am back from the test!! and i think i did really well
    anyway next month i am finally getting my wii hooray!!! now should i get the wii remote charger when i get my wii?
    // T w i l i g h t S e r e n i t y++
    ++{the T w i l i g h t shall Roam The Earth\\

Definitely a good plan, lucario 1993. That's what I'm saving up for with normal cash, instead of my "Wii fund."

The next thing on my list with the Wii fund is the Wii Play game.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

BCP update complete. Didn't add Oblivion, because I forgot to ask for an in-game name. Does anyone know it? He's out of town.

Oh, and buy the Wii-mote charger. I don't have one, but I know I should. Those things just eat batteries.

I'm thinking of color-coding rungs in the ladders based on rank in the club. What do you think? Waste of time?

i think the charger will increase the price, and i still can' decide wear to put my wii
    so wear should i put it
    the living room is huge and has lots of space with the giant lcd tv and we also have a sound system installed in the living room but the problem is with the living room that my brother and three sisters with my 4 month year old nephew stay in there for a long time

my room has half the space with a tv,computer and a bed
    so any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    i think the charger will increase the price, and i still can' decide wear to put my wii
    so wear should i put it
    the living room is huge and has lots of space with the giant lcd tv and we also have a sound system installed in the living room but the problem is with the living room that my brother and three sisters with my 4 month year old nephew stay in there for a long while

my room has half the space with a tv,computer and a bed
    so any suggestions
    The Wii is designed for sharing, so I'll have to suggest the big screen. Siblings get annoying sometimes, but if they want access to the Wii, they better pitch in for a Remote or a game!

Plus, if it's an HDTV, you can get the Component Cable for it, which apparently has a dramatic effect on the graphics. (Not HD quality like the PS3, but far better than standard. I can't figure out WHY they didn't jst package that with the Wii to begin with...)

I'm back^^. Sorry about that. Went to get some money and save them to buy me a Nintendo Wii XD. I just need a couple more 100 doller bills and I'm all set. Also I've been breed alot of Eevees to make a army of Glaceons and Umbreon XD
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Quick question:

On the BCP rules it says I can race anyone 1 or 2 ranks higher than me, is that just 1 or 2 ranks higher or can I challenge people even higher than 2 ranks higher than me?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Plus, if it's an HDTV, you can get the Component Cable for it, which apparently has a dramatic effect on the graphics. (Not HD quality like the PS3, but far better than standard. I can't figure out WHY they didn't jst package that with the Wii to begin with...)
    I haven't used them yet...i will try..

And Lucario just put it in the living room, it's jsut not that special if you have it in your room, it's not a PS2 or a GC it's a Wii a family console and you parents would love it when they have guest over they can all play some sports wiiplay or warioware..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo View Post
    I'm back^^. Sorry about that. Went to get some money and save them to buy me a Nintendo Wii XD. I just need a couple more 100 doller bills and I'm all set. Also I've been breed alot of Eevees to make a army of Glaceons and Umbreon XD
    Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    Quick question:

On the BCP rules it says I can race anyone 1 or 2 ranks higher than me, is that just 1 or 2 ranks higher or can I challenge people even higher than 2 ranks higher than me?
    Just one or two, but you can challenge anyone to a friendly race.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    I haven't used them yet...i will try..

And Lucario just put it in the living room, it's jsut not that special if you have it in your room, it's not a PS2 or a GC it's a Wii a family console and you parents would love it when they have guest over they can all play some sports wiiplay or warioware..
    I put mine in my room because I don't want anyone to hurt it >> I'm protective of it.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

my brother and sisters hog the tv all the time and my parents are like 48 50 years old so they have no intrest in video games,and my brother hates nintendo and its products and there is a very low chance he will be playong the wii ,he wants a PS3 but i only want the wii

right now i am starting my preparations for the wii i'll go with aussie fan and burninator for the advice

They likely didn't package it in, because Nintendo wanted the Wii to be affordable and provide fun for all ages. If they included the cable, or made the Wii HD, it would have upped its price. Although I wouldn't have minded paying another $50 to have the Wii HD
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    I put mine in my room because I don't want anyone to hurt it >> I'm protective of it.
    Or the Wii to hurt someone else. XD
    I always did love that site. It's a great combination of Wii haters, fanboys/girls that find Wii-based injuries and accidents funny, and random idiots. It's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by zipzap713 View Post
    They likely didn't package it in, because Nintendo wanted the Wii to be affordable and provide fun for all ages. If they included the cable, or made the Wii HD, it would have upped its price. Although I wouldn't have minded paying another $50 to have the Wii HD
    Since the cable's cheap anyway, it doesn't bug me that much that it wasn't packaged in. Plus, if the Wii was built for HD, I'd have (not really, but I'd want) to put it in the family room downstairs, rather than the convenient game room right by my bedroom.

EDIT: Crap. My favorite Wiibased humor site is down. Here. Try WiiKitty instead.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 8th May 2007 at 6:11 PM.

ok how about this:i put it in my room when i want to play alone and when i have friends over i put it in the living room

Quote Originally Posted by lucario 1993 View Post
    ok how about this:i put it in my room when i want to play alone and when i have friends over i put it in the living room
    It would work just as well, but my family uses the Forecast channel and Wii-Mail system often, so I think it's more functional for its other purposes in the living room. If it fits your situation, go for it.

yaaay my midterms are almost over!!!!!! only two tests left!!!!!!
    and ok ill just put the wii in the living room!!but when we have little cousins over ill just put it in a safe place in my room!!!

oh yes and another " the PS3 is better then the wii" war happenned agian in my school and i like to call it the "console war 2" it happens in schools all over my country since the wii side won the last console war

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE

as of yesterday i am the proud owner of a Nintendo Wii
    I also got: Wii Play, Zelda Twilight Princess and Blazing Angels

Congrats Rybo!

Also, I saw an ad for a game called Heatseeker, and it looks like a lot of fun. I think I'm gonna get it, after Super Paper Mario, and maybe Battle Revolution.

Anyone else heard of it?

Iv'e heard of Heatseeker!

It's one of the games I'm DEFINITELY saving up for, along with Wii play and Mortal Kombat:Armageddon.

Along with Wiichargers, Wiimotes, Numchucks, SD cards, Wii points cards for the virtual console, plus a few more things Iv'e forgotten.

BRock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Congrats Rybo!

Also, I saw an ad for a game called Heatseeker, and it looks like a lot of fun. I think I'm gonna get it, after Super Paper Mario, and maybe Battle Revolution.

Anyone else heard of it?
    Yea, it's basically burnout with planes (kinda...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    Iv'e heard of Heatseeker!

It's one of the games I'm DEFINITELY saving up for, along with Wii play and Mortal Kombat:Armageddon.

Along with Wiichargers, Wiimotes, Numchucks, SD cards, Wii points cards for the virtual console, plus a few more things Iv'e forgotten.

BRock PHillips.
    That's quite a list you've got there, when's your birthday?

Also, the wii has quite a bit of internal memory - you don't need SD cardsjust yet.

BTW, if anyone wants a good multiplayer game, get WarioWare: SmoothMoves, 16players using 1 wii-mote for multiplayer is darn cheap!

Page 151 of 584 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast