217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 2 of 584 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Just got on. I'll join.
    My parents just bought LOZ: TP! Now to wait till x-mas
    I have a DS lite and Wii too
    fav game on DS is Pokemon Pearl and fav on the Wii is Wii sports.
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

I might as well post my friend codes as well.

Mario Kart DS: 515473-941729

Metroid Prime Hunters: 2491-8584-5420

I'm quite good at Mario kart but not amazing and I suck horribly at Metroid.

What is the next game that your really looking forward to??(DS & Wii Only)
    I'm most looking forward to Star Fox Command(it's not out yet in the UK), Zelda, Diddy Kong Racing and Yoshis Island on the DS and I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

There's always the possibility to put the Star Wars game Jedi Academy on the Wii, using the main Wii-mote as the main lightsabre, and the numchuck controller as the second sabre, should you choose the option.

Self edit:-I had about a page of ideas, but then I found out that the Numchuck attachment has a C-button aswell as the Z-trigger/button, so I'll re-post it when it's more thought through.

Brock Phillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

I'll re-join, please.
    What is the next game that your really looking forward to??(DS & Wii Only)
    Well, for the Wii, obviously Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Sonic and The Secret Rings is looking good, too.
    For the DS...aside from Pokemon Pearl, I can't really think what else I'm looking forward to. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Pro Evo Soccer 6 are two others I'm looking forward to, but apart from that, there's not much for DS...

Formerly known as: ChuChu, LostFreak815, and various other names which I can't remember.
    ~My evil pirate ninja twin~
    Lulz.fm

can i join i have a ds (mario kart, super mario ds, new super mario bros and 3 i can't remember) and i am saving up for a wii (Ł64) and will be gettin wii sports, zelda twilight princess and pokemon battle revilution. please let me join.
    credit to Espeon master your a master, go to him for trainer cards!
    this is what the grunts should be using.

If you think nintendo should make remakes of G/S/C then copy paste this into your sig (started by i am the chosen one).

Ł64, i am the chosen one? What shop is it from please?

The cheapest in any shops I know of is Ł170-ish.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.

thats how much i have saved up so far, i wish it was Ł64 though.

If you think nintendo should make remakes of G/S/C then copy paste this into your sig (started by i am the chosen one).

sorry i forgot please let me jion

i am the chosen one, LostFreak815, zipzap713
    Your all added to our ever growing list...so that means your all in..
    I am the chosen one-Could you please refrain from double posting it is agaist our rules..

burninator & ~Dotaitos~ I'll put both of your friend codes on the front page

Do you put friend codes for Animal Crossing:Wild world here aswell, AussieFan?

If so, when we get a second AC:WW cart, I'll send the code in, as long as the friends who inhabit the town agree to it.
    When I say "WE", I mean my group of 40-odd friends. (Some more odder than others!)

I'd post my Jedi Academy-Wii porting ideas, but my weekly charity training session has been moved to an hour earlier than I was expecting, so,.....

Tomorrow, perhaps, but I AM working on it.
    Imagine an imperial repeater in one hand, a lightsabre in the other, shooting at opponents who have their sabres up, the "bullets" bouncing round and round, waiting for someone to unwittingly let their guard slip.

Brock Phillips.

BTW, Two hands, two sabres, two opponents..... Why not fight them both at the same time?!

Brock Phillips We'll have all Wi-Fi friend codes up it's just that no one put their AC:WW friend code up so i decided to not make a section of it, Just like i didn't do Jump!ultimate stars and some other Wi-Fi tittles because if no one has the games whats the point of posting...

Nice idea aswel the Star wars port would be great the light sabre would be the Wiimote and the gun would be the nunchuck...I love it..

Hey... if you don't mind, I'll make the club a banner, and maybe fix up the title page a little, too. I'll get to work on the banner now, and I'll PM AussieFan the coding for the front page if he agrees.

One more thing:
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    this game should also have Wi-Fi so people around the world can play Wii sports with eachother
    A worldwide athletic competition? Wii Olimpics!
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 14th December 2006 at 3:06 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

One of my friends, Lucy, may be getting Metroid Prime Hunters from a relative for Christmas, whilst Samantha, the main Metroid player/fan is "training" her.
    As soon as Lucy's got a friend code for her cart, I'll send it.

Brock Phillips.

BTW-Jedi Academy Wii-port:-Christmas shopping to do soon, after that, I'll spellcheck and the like, then post it.

Thanks for putting my friend codes up AussieFan, hopefully I'll finally be able to race against people who don't disconnect or snake on Mario Kart DS when more people add their codes as at the moment thats all people seem to do when they race against me.

Burninator I'd be happy to change the first post to make it seem apealing and makeing a club banner would be awesome..Thanks...Would you like to be the clubs artist???

~Dotaitos~ When i install Wi-Fi on this PC i can race you i might be a little rusty but i don't cheat and i don't care about point etc so i won't turn off...

I hope everyone enjoys Christmas shopping and christmas preperation

New Topic (this isn't about the Wii so it won't go on the front page)
    Whats your favourite thing about the Christmas season?
    I love getting together with friends and family to celebrate one of the best holidays ever, I also love the way my mum makes dinner it's really special and i love the way people act around christmas everyone is so happy and calm it's really easy to talk to someone...Plus i love getting gifts.. but who doesn't...
    Last edited by [AceAussie]; 14th December 2006 at 10:35 PM.

I think the only thing I like about Christmas is giving and receiving presents, especially this year since I'm getting a very large HD tv to play my Wii on!

Favourite thing about Christmas?

SANTA!

Yes, *He says slowly, calmly and seriously,* I do believe in Father Christmas/Santa Claus/Saint. Nicholas/other.
    Yes, I'm thirty three and I still believe in him.
    Yes, all (99.99%) my friends believe in him aswell.
    There's nothing wrong with that.

Also, relatives comming round, entire families being together, and (hopefully, but I seriousley doubt it) war and conflict taking at LEAST 5 minutes off.

Plus the Dr WHo/Torchwood programs that are on.

Nintendo-wise:-There's a few Nintendo products on my "I would like" list, the cheapest being a GC memory card.

BRock PHillips.

I wish I still beleived in Santa Claus, christmas was never the same again after I found out that he doesn't exist when I was about 5, it just lost all its magic and mystery when I realised it was just my Dad sneaking into my room with presents and not Santa.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dotaitos~ View Post
    I wish I still beleived in Santa Claus, christmas was never the same again after I found out that he doesn't exist when I was about 5, it just lost all its magic and mystery when I realised it was just my Dad sneaking into my room with presents and not Santa.
    Think of Santa as the Spirit of Christmas... that thing that makes everyone all too happy to work their butts off trying to something for their friends/family.

It's a lot better than imagining a creepy fat guy that can see you in the bathroom and climbs down everyone's chimneys once a year.

My list? A points card for my Wii, and a Classic Controller to go with it. And Yoshi's Island DS. And the GameCube Zelda games I never bothered getting for some reason. (I'll play them on my Wii, so it's still on-topic )

And maybe some non-games items, like off-road roller blades.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 14th December 2006 at 10:58 PM.

Just because your dad sneaked in one year, it doesn't mean he sneaked in every year. It's highly probably that Santa did the years when you didn't see him.

I know the comedian Dave Allen had a good theory of how Santa does his job, and, (rudeness/swearing aside,) if I can find a link, I'll post it here.

If youtube links are allowed here?

Brock Phillips.

I will join

Ho-oh Master's Friend Codes!

Please use my English D/P FC.

Pokemon
    English Pearl Info
    Japanese Pearl Info
    Pokemon Battle Revolution Info

Other Games
    Wii Number
    Metroid Prime Hunters Info
    Mario Strikers Charged Info
    Last edited by Ho-oh Master; 1st October 2007 at 12:16 AM.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Burninator we can talk about GCN and GBA games here also...

Brock Phillips I'm with you on this one I think Santa is real he might not have a body but he makes people happy world wide i mean you see all this kids lineing up to see him he does a great thing for the world one month a year everyone is happy and is friendly..

Ho-oh Master, your in would you like to Co-Own???

Default Danger WII-ll Robinson

As a warning/offering, I present to you a website about the Wii and Wii-related injuries.

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/

Be careful with your Wii people!

Brock Phillips.

BTW, how do you get your "Wii number/Wii e-mial" and can you send normal (PC) e-mails to the "Wii-mail" address?

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    As a warning/offering, I present to you a website about the Wii and Wii-related injuries.

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/

Be careful with your Wii people!

Brock Phillips.

BTW, how do you get your "Wii number/Wii e-mial" and can you send normal (PC) e-mails to the "Wii-mail" address?
    The Nintendo.com website has a safety warning page now...

I believe you set up your "Wii-mail" by signing up for Connect24, then adding a fellow Wii to your contacts list. (Can't hook it up to the web yet, so I'm not sure)

And yes, you can recieve real e-mails, and you can attach a Mii to an e-mail address, so you can always see who's sending yo messages. It works the same for cell phones.

Did you hear about the Sensor bar not actually sensing anything? Apparently, it just emits two points of infared light, and the Wii remote does all of the sensing. It only plugs into the Wii for power, and some people have begun using candles instead of a Sensor bar! It works with anything that emits infared light. I even tested it by pointing it out the window during daylight hours... Apparently my Wii can't tell the difference between the Sun and a Sensor Bar.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 15th December 2006 at 2:29 PM.

What would happen if you sent a Mii to an old mobile phone, like those that came in the old Cocoa-cola offer a few years ago? (Text, voice, time. That's it.)

BRock PHillips.

Page 2 of 584 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast