453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 40 of 584 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Still no sign of a Wii for me anytime soon. I entered a contest at EB Games or something to see if I could win one, but it's like a 1/1,000,000 or so chance that I will, so...Yeah. o_0

There's gonna be more Mii contests, right? I hope so...I wanna enter one...;_;
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015

The Road will always be there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    There's gonna be more Mii contests, right? I hope so...I wanna enter one...;_;
    (Your color is nearly invisible in the quote box on standard theme, but in normal text it's fine...)

Eventually, yes.

Now I've got a working set of rules, I'll probably have a forum-wide one. But yes, the club will have another--probably after the summer. Mario Kart (probably soon), Metroid Prime: Hunters (won't be long) and Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (most likely winter) are likely to start tournaments, too. Just to keep the club interesting
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

did you get my 2 Miis
    shinies I have:

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Espeon View Post
    did you get my 2 Miis
    Yes, I did, and now I have 21 Miis--my expectation for the number of entries. If you, Tony~Jirachi and Ho-oh Master each send in another, and YellowHat can enter, I'd have 27, which is one less than my goal of 28. So I am happy with the way things are moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    I wanted to tell you guys my Granpa died last night around 10:30 and I might not be back for a few days :/ my parents are in KC (3 hours away) with my granma so I might leave somhow tomorrow...

So ya
    I'm so sorry that you've had to lose a loved one, my Grandma died a few years ago, who I was very close to, so I know what you're going through. Make sure to come back here when you feel ready and we'll cheer you up.

Now I've got a working set of rules, I'll probably have a forum-wide one. But yes, the club will have another--probably after the summer. Mario Kart (probably soon), Metroid Prime: Hunters (won't be long) and Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (most likely winter) are likely to start tournaments, too. Just to keep the club interesting
    Thats great news, I can't wait to play in the Mario Kart tournament, I'll have to start actually getting good at it!

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    The wait is almost over until we can finally end the suspense!!! Glorious day i can not wait any longer!!!

Does anyone know when the colored wii's are coming out?
    I wanna green one... Or red... But I'm getting another white one, so oh well. I'll get a red Wiimote.
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/vg1ovt.jpg[/IMG]
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Winner: for Adventure Face-Off Red and Blue Version!
    Credit for userbar goes to
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    (Your color is nearly invisible in the quote box on standard theme, but in normal text it's fine...)

Eventually, yes.

Ooh, sounds interesting. I can't wait for the tournaments, ESPECIALLY D/P, so that I can use my shinies I'm probably not going to do so hot in the MPH tournament though...

Sorry I haven't been here much, I've been shiny hunting a lot lately...I want a shiny Latias badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post

Eventually, yes.

A Mario Kart tournament? Awesome can't wait to enter it soon XD. Since the english verison D/P won't be here til this April, The tournament for it will start on May right?
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

The D/P tournament sounds fun. I had my first Wifi match the other day, and did durprisingly well, with only to EV tained pokemon and two others. Against tere 6. So yeah that was cool

Waiting for: Gears of War 2 (11/7),
    Call of Duty: World at War (11/11),
    Fallout 3 (10/28),
    Fable 2 or Legendary (10/21)

I might leave sunday night with my mom. The part where you go and see him is at monday night and the funarul is tuesday morning.

So I have all day today and some of tomorrow to be on
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I just got the Classic Contrler for Wii so I can play Classic games on Wii
    Question: How do I work it on Gamecube games?
    A fan of SpongeBob and a fan of May/Haruka

This Banner is made by Amazingkiss

[IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2djb15c.png[/IMG]
    This Banner is made by Umi Mizuno
    I love May fans & SpongeBob fans

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBoblover View Post
    I just got the Classic Contrler for Wii so I can play Classic games on Wii
    Question: How do I work it on Gamecube games?
    You don't, it's for future wii games and virtual console only. But they're so cool!

A mario kart tourny?.... I might enter, but I won't win. We need a star fox one.

And that's why I quit boy scouts, it's like never convenient. I want that to hurry up, so I can see you guys' ugly miis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmeden View Post
    You don't, it's for future wii games and virtual console only. But they're so cool!

A mario kart tourny?.... I might enter, but I won't win. We need a star fox one.

And that's why I quit boy scouts, it's like never convenient. I want that to hurry up, so I can see you guys' ugly miis!
    I made Rossie and Simon Cale
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I switched one of my Miis. I'm probably gonna switch back though since I know the one I switched to was probably done by many other people too.

Ooooh, and a whole bunch of tournaments in the future, I can't wait. Glad I joined the club.
    Last edited by mediocremaster; 11th February 2007 at 1:56 AM.
    Luigi PWNS all!!! And for the love of all holy and jell-O-like, do not ask where I've been the last 5+ months!
    Join or be turned into a waffle!.... And not the choco-chip ones either!
        Spoiler:- See the awards obtainable by the club!:

Quote Originally Posted by Jmeden View Post

Don't call them ugly until you win first prize. Even then don't call them ugly because u aren't going to win! Have you even entered yet?

Ho-oh Master: I also made a rossie one but i didn't enter it because it stunk pretty bad.
    What? Am I back?

Burninator, have you recived my miis yet?(Michael and Chewy) And AussieFan, have you registered mii yet as a wii friend? I want you all to know that I imported Diamond and I've beaten the game.I found it really interesting. My friend let me borrow his Ds to play it of course I had to do a trade off and promised him I'd let him borrow it when I was done. Another part of that deal was that I had to administer the Manaphy code to his Ranger game. I started out with Dotaitos or however you spell it's name.I went to New York and downloaded all three legendaries. I also have Regigas and Manaphy! How cool is that? When is Battle Revolution coming out? I really want it for my birthday! I'm also getting Mario Party 8 and Sonic and the secret of the Rings too!
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

I just visited Play Asia and I saw Battle revolution but it's only for the japanese version of the Wii which I don't have so I'll definitely have to wait for it to come out in the U.S. and I know it's going to be at least $50 which my mother won't buy because she totally despises Pokemon. She won't even buy me Pokemon cards! The first game I owned was Ruby version which I had to buy with my honor roll money my grandma gave me. I'll probably have to wait until somebody turns in a used copy or wait like a million years ( that's being a sarcastic million years) when the price goes down. Now that the color Wiis are coming out, I regret getting one so early! Perhaps, i'll get a couple of colored remotes instead.
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGroudon View Post
    Burninator, have you recived my miis yet?(Michael and Chewy)
    Yes, it's all set.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGroudon View Post
    Now that the color Wiis are coming out, I regret getting one so early! Perhaps, i'll get a couple of colored remotes instead.
    Same here. When I move out in a little over a year, I'll surely be getting my own Wii. I'll pick up metallic red (my favorite of the previewed colors) one. Or maybe just a remote.
    Don't call them ugly until you win first prize. Even then don't call them ugly because u aren't going to win! Have you even entered yet?
    Except the ones that were (obviously) created for the "ugliest" contest.

EDIT: shoot. My rank bar is pink again.

Oh yeah i forgot about the ugly contest one...

I still don't think that i got the message that you said you sent about my mii's so if you could send it again...or not...ur choice.

Wait a minute i thought that you were doing a boyscouts thingy this weekend?
    What? Am I back?

Oh yeah i forgot about the ugly contest one...

I still don't think that i got the message that you said you sent about my mii's so if you could send it again...or not...ur choice.

Wait a minute i thought that you were doing a boyscouts thingy this weekend?
    I was, and then things changed, and I came home for the night. I was out today, and I'll go back tomorrow, but I had to come home for now to get a big assignment done for school.

Annoying work. Nonsense. Whatever. But it's still not possible to judge, plus I can get some more entries this way. So that means my pushing-back of the contest judging was not entirely pointless.

meh.

:/ (essentially the same as "meh.", but in smily form)

PINK!

I should go make my last Mii now!

Wait wait, what's this I hear about the Colored Wiis? Are they coming out?!

If it's coming out soon, I'll have to work the hardest I can to earn the money for a Black one...
    Currently: Dead to the World
    Estimated Time to Return: January 2015

The Road will always be there...

The Wii colours Will follow the DSL releases
    DSL
    White, Black, Pink
    Wii
    White, Black and Red

What colours of normal DS are available please?

Hopefully, before whatever comes after the DS/DS lite is introduced, I'llv'e purchased one of each. (Black, White and Pink DS lites.) I'm aiming to get one of each colour of DSs, plus a few silver ones (or white DS lites) for the decal/skins I get from NOM magazine.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    What colours of normal DS are available please?

Hopefully, before whatever comes after the DS/DS lite is introduced, I'llv'e purchased one of each. (Black, White and Pink DS lites.) I'm aiming to get one of each colour of DSs, plus a few silver ones (or white DS lites) for the decal/skins I get from NOM magazine.

Brock PHillips.

There is only Blue and Silver.

Page 40 of 584 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast