View Poll Results: Which is Better?

Voters
453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 511 of 584 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

In England, we've got a different schooling system to Scotland, which is the same as Northern Ireland.
    And i've lived in all of the above.
    And, my birthday's in an awkward place, so i'm meant to be in 4th form, year 10, because of my birthday, but i'm in 3rd form, which is year 9.
    Year 9 is 13-14 year olds, and Year 10 is 14-15 and so on.

Why are we talking about this? I've been away on a 2-day hike doing 30km.

Ow.
    Last edited by Cairen; 14th June 2008 at 5:18 PM.
    ---blank---

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    ...Show off...
    Sorry, it's just that:
        Spoiler:- This may sound braggy...:

I'm in the UK's Year 9, i'm 14 - 15 in October, whatever that makes me elsewhere.

And, no gaming news, well, my Brother and I may by Euro 08 on the (please don't kill me :P) PS2. Well, it's not of any Nintendo console, so we might get it on the PS2.

13 Days To Go!

Woop much?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post

I'm in the UK's Year 9, i'm 14 - 15 in October, whatever that makes me elsewhere.

Hmm...are you in the same situation as me?
    As i'm the oldest in my year, year 9, because age-wise i'm supposed to be in year 10. Bu-ut, I haven't done my year before preparing for GCSE, so i'm in year 9.
    It's seriously annoying, i'm older than a few of the year 10s, and they have practically no respect for year 9s.

Dunno what my IQ is. Never done an IQ test, ever. We had a CAT test a while ago, but we neve found out the scores.

I'm not a high achiever, as I never revise for tests or push myself OTT.
    I survive.

My ankles hurt...
    Last edited by Cairen; 14th June 2008 at 10:30 PM.
    ---blank---

Hey all, I lost my first ranked battle on gamebattles, not trying to be a John but stupid lag fucked up my wolf game. And diddy was toon link weak =[. Anyways, fufu if your on now the forums now make a game.

Default Box update(s)

Well, I have the special eggs from Box on both Ruby and Sapphire, so when they hatch, I'll post their stats here for the group's perusal, say, for instance, which 'chu should be a PIKA and which should be a RAI, as those two have the better SURF animations. (Pichu just waves his/her hands abouve his/her head kwaai-ly as the SURF-wave comes across. The others surf, either on a board or on their tail.)

I'll trade them over to Emerald via cable, hopefully storing the rest of the pokedex-full on that new GC memory card I hope to buy next week.

Brock Phillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

After nearly emptying my boxes, I barely had enough for 250. I can now get a Phione. Hayley wants a Leafeon for it, which is strange, since I already have one there. If worse comes to worse, I'll withdraw it and re-deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by AerialAce! View Post
    After spending some time watching the behavior of the Pokémon in my Ranch, it turns out they group themselves naturally by type. They avoid (and sometimes attack) those Pokémon that threaten them (anything super effective against that monster is fair game), and tend to play with others of the same type. It's not exclusive, however. Sometimes, a Pokémon will want to play with another, and the other will be afraid of a super effective attack and run away.

Also, Uber legendary Pokémon tend to hang out together. They also like hanging out with me. I got a bunch of random legendary Pokémon to do the monkey with me yesterday, and then I rode on Dialga's head. The lesser legends like the trios spend most of their time mingling with the other Pokemon, though.

In addition, the item "Snowman", which freezes any Pokemon that sits near it doesn't freeze anything with a resistance to ice. Water Pokemon are completely unaffected unless they have another type that's weak to it.
    So this is basically your standard Jock, Nerd, dork, Rebels, Bully and jackass situation, this makes me want Ranch more so.
    I wonder if shiny pokemon just sit together are they're so rare.

Also Divine, Does this mean you have to wait until some ones birthday is happening to get Brawl?

Quote Originally Posted by [AceAussie] View Post
    So this is basically your standard Jock, Nerd, dork, Rebels, Bully and jackass situation, this makes me want Ranch more so.
    I wonder if shiny pokemon just sit together are they're so rare.

Also Divine, Does this mean you have to wait until some ones birthday is happening to get Brawl?
    Just like the 90's!

Oh the 90's the decade that PWNED.

Also Skate Trainer add something more to your post as it's a one liner and it's againt our rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    Sorry, it's just that:
        Spoiler:- This may sound braggy...:

And, no gaming news, well, my Brother and I may by Euro 08 on the (please don't kill me :P) PS2. Well, it's not of any Nintendo console, so we might get it on the PS2.

13 Days To Go!

Woop much?
    Holy crap. Thats a high IQ. My IQ is only 138.

What are you talking about?
    Year 7 isn't High school, High school is meant to be year 8 or 9, It depends it's just that their are so many Middle schools these days that were accustom to the idea that year 7 is high school even though it clearly isn't.

Brawl is quite close, I managed to pick up Sonic adventure battle 2 on Thursday for $12.45 it's sweet!
    Say what? I'm pretty sure Year 7 is high school. Where in OZ do you live? Where I live Year 7 is always classified as High School. And there is no middle school where I live. Well, I'm in year 9.
    When someone looks at pictures of naked people on the internet that makes them, a perv.
    However if someone looks at pictures of naked people in an art gallery that makes them, cultured.

That is correct.And the closest one is in September.

*cries lungs out for 5 seconds*

QLD:
    Prep to Grade 7 is Primary.
    Grade 8 to Grade 12 is High-School.

Just to get that out.

Wow, I must prove a flaw in Elementman-Novapoke at some point in my life as his IQ is huge, Not saying mines small but chances are it's not higher than his, and I'm 18 :s

Divine, I'm actually pending the possibility of giving you the money in which you may acquire Brawl before September.
    But I'll need to save up a bit and need to buy everything in my cart on play-asia before that thing gets larger than the entire universe. (The thing is seriously going over the $600AUD and would be if i didn't have items in my save for later pile)

[AA] out.

Default Box update(s)

BEHOLD! *Cue dramatic Clash of the Titans-type FX.*
    Telemachus has been born! Riding high on a wall of water, she will smite all in her path! Fear her power, puny mortals!

*End promo.*

As you might have guessed, the first of my BOX eggs has hatched, the Sapphire-carted Surf 'chu. These are her stats:-

Ability-static
    Nature-carefull
    Item-none
    Ribbon-none
    HP-17/17
    Attack-9
    Defense-7
    Sp. attack-8
    Sp. defence-8
    speed-12
    birthed moveset:-
    Thundershock
    Charm
    SURF(!)
    I'll keep 'shock and Surf, and teach her Thunder and Thunderbolt.
    Lvl-5
    Gender-Female
    I'll train her until she's a pikachu when she's on Emerald.
    More when they hatch.

Brock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    BEHOLD! *Cue dramatic Clash of the Titans-type FX.*
    Telemachus has been born! Riding high on a wall of water, she will smite all in her path! Fear her power, puny mortals!

*End promo.*

As you might have guessed, the first of my BOX eggs has hatched, the Sapphire-carted Surf 'chu. These are her stats:-

Ability-static
    Nature-carefull
    Item-none
    Ribbon-none
    HP-17/17
    Attack-9
    Defense-7
    Sp. attack-8
    Sp. defence-8
    speed-12
    birthed moveset:-
    Thundershock
    Charm
    SURF(!)
    I'll keep 'shock and Surf, and teach her Thunder and Thunderbolt.
    Lvl-5
    Gender-Female
    I'll train her until she's a pikachu when she's on Emerald.
    More when they hatch.

Brock PHillips.
    Wouldn't it be better to get it to learn Nasty Plot as well? That's the only way it can learn it...through the Pokemon Box Pichu...

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator_Venit View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to get it to learn Nasty Plot as well? That's the only way it can learn it...through the Pokemon Box Pichu...
    Umm... how exactly does a Pokémon on a third-gen game learn a fourth-gen move?
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Quote Originally Posted by AerialAce! View Post
    Umm... how exactly does a Pokémon on a third-gen game learn a fourth-gen move?
    Ummm...by sending it to a generation 4 game? :P

That's the reason why I said it. It's the only non hack way of getting a Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu with Surf and Nasty Plot. xD

Edit: Don't shoot me, please.
    Last edited by Imperator_Venit; 15th June 2008 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator_Venit View Post
    Ummm...by sending it to a generation 4 game? :P

That's the reason why I said it. It's the only non hack way of getting a Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu with Surf and Nasty Plot. xD
    'cept you can't import a Surf Pichu to D/P without removing its HM move, Surf.

Sad () isn't it? It also made sure that there will be no flying Pikachu in D/P until they decide to hold another event.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

It pisses me off when you have to delete a HM move to import a pokemon to D/P, It's just so annoying to go to the move deleter and delete said move and then go through the entire process again.

Default Grins with eyes tightly shut in the colosium

Or, in other words, XD and pokemon Col..
    Iv'e decided on a different route to getting my two Telemachus's (Telemachi, Telemachae?) into my Emerald cart.
    Play XD and Col. until I have all the posssible snagged (and pokespot) pokemon in the two GC games, trade the spot pokes for the BOX ones on Ruby/Sapphire, then trade the Col. and the XD ones on to Emerald for the 'dex-filled ones, then the Box ones from Col. or XD into Emerald.
    I'll then store the memory card with the 'dex pokes VERY safely, so as the data doesn't get corrupted.
    A couple of questions though, which I would appreciate my fellow Serebii Nintendoids answering please:-
    XD and Col. have in total 372 spaces in them, and need 91 "blocks" of card memory. The memory card I have my eye on in the shops is the same physical size to a 64Mb card.
    Would this have the memory capacity to store both games?
    Also, would the games be able to store the 10 boxes on Emerald (4 of the 14 have my squads in them) (10 x (6 x 5)=300)?
    My maths isn't the best in the world, so my figures may not be exactly right.
    Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Brock Phillips.

Well I did my "Persuasive" Speech today. Meh. Apparently I got a B+.

I think that's all my exams and assignments for the term.

Default The gift of pokemon

When I purchased pokemon Box, I had to buy a second copy of pokemon Collosieum aswell.
    Now, a relative's family has a Wii in their living room, and, as it's backwards compatible, I decided to give them one of the Col. discs. I gave them a GC controller and memory card several months ago, so they should be able to play it.
    Of course, as the second copy of Col. didn't come with an instruction booklet, so I'll have to lend them my booklet.
    Emphasis on the "lend".

Hopefully, they'll have some pokemon to trade with me some time in the future!

Brock Phillips.

This is a notice to all Freeloader users, Don't update your Wii as the Freeloader will prove useless.

Also my LoZ collectors disc came in the mail today.

Back from 2 periods of PE. One of the periods was Science.

Get the point?

This is a notice to all Freeloader users, Don't update your Wii as the Freeloader will prove useless.

Also my LoZ collectors disc came in the mail today.
    What?

My Wii is on the latest update and it's fine...

Page 511 of 584 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561 ... LastLast