453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 52 of 584 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Wii Play just came out, I saw it at my store. It looks fun.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

It is very fun. You can ply many games but as I said before it is just a training program to help you figure out the controler.
    Working on all new Comic Coming Soon.
    SSBB Friend code: 3609-0936-0842

I'd like to join this club you have here. I have an original DS, a new DS Lite (Onxy), and I'm awaiting the day I can get a Wii. I wouldn't be here unless I was a Pokemon fan, so, hi everyone.

Anyway, I figure Ill start out here with a story. Went to a store yesterday, hoping to find the Onxy DSL, which Ive never seen in a store before. To my suprise, they have one DSL left, and in Onxy. Lucky me, right? Sort of. Took the DS home, charged it, and when it was done, played it.

Now, thats not much of a story is it? It continues. The Screen looked awesome, better then the original DS. Except one thing. My DSL has an issue with Ghosting, where the image basically drags for a split second, making it really annoying. Called Nintnedo, and Im getting it sent there to be repaired, and I get two free issues of their magazine. Aint that a story? Lucky, yet so Unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by PikamasterZ View Post
    I think they released it early.

BTW Can I join?
    Sure, you can join! (Now it's official. I'll ask the Fearless Leader to add you to the front page when he gets on.)

Rabid_Latias, same goes for you. Welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master View Post
    Wii Play just came out, I saw it at my store. It looks fun.
    You actually found a copy? GET IT QUICK! Seriously, those things are selling fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid_Latias View Post
    I'd like to join this club you have here. I have an original DS, a new DS Lite (Onxy), and I'm awaiting the day I can get a Wii. I wouldn't be here unless I was a Pokemon fan, so, hi everyone.

Anyway, I figure Ill start out here with a story. Went to a store yesterday, hoping to find the Onxy DSL, which Ive never seen in a store before. To my suprise, they have one DSL left, and in Onxy. Lucky me, right? Sort of. Took the DS home, charged it, and when it was done, played it.

Now, thats not much of a story is it? It continues. The Screen looked awesome, better then the original DS. Except one thing. My DSL has an issue with Ghosting, where the image basically drags for a split second, making it really annoying. Called Nintnedo, and Im getting it sent there to be repaired, and I get two free issues of their magazine. Aint that a story? Lucky, yet so Unlucky.
    Congrats on finding one. Hope it comes back OK.

I'd love a DS Lite-- If I got a white one, I'd have it fixed up with a Blue Flame skin, and if I had an Onyx, it'd be left alone.

Except for one thing...
    I can't STAND the thing where the GBA games stick out of it! It's a big deal for me, as I always have a GBA game in, and it's usually my Emerald Version, which I'm overprotective about. (It has a complete Pokédex, plus Mew and Jirachi, plus all of my shinies.) It drives me nuts to see that centimeter of game sticking out when the game is already so small... Ah, well. I'll eventually get a Lite anyway. But not until my normal DS's screen is a little scratchier. I need a good reason to improve on perfection.

EDIT: Woohoo! I just realized I hav a new rank, and it's not pink! I know it didn't happen now, though, since Clubs don't raise your postcount.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 18th February 2007 at 6:15 PM.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    What games would you like made for the Virtual Console feature on the Wii?
    I'd like to see the greatest kirby game ever, Kirby's super star. Although I've heard rumors its coming soon.

Thanks fpr ;etting me join . Whats the difference between a Ds and a DS lite?

BTW. I have a DS lite. It is black. I also have a Wii. I have Wii Play too.

Thanks fpr ;etting me join . Whats the difference between a Ds and a DS lite?

BTW. I have a DS lite. It is black. I also have a Wii. I have Wii Play too.
    DS lite is 2/3 the size and 3/4 the weight of the DS, and has a brighter screen, and a bigger stylus. Also, the microphone is in a better place, and it comes in black. And then there's the one thing that ruins its perfect image, the GBA games sticking out by about a centimeter.

Is Wii Play as good as it sounds? My aunt gave me and my siblings money to get that game for Christmas.

Also, if you have ay Wi-Fi games, feel free to post your Friend Codes and your Wii number, so you can join our network of people for future Mario Kart tournaments, and other such things. (I want to organize one of those for next month...)

Which Wii games gfo online?

Only Pokémon Battle Revolution in Japan. The rest of the world waits.

How do I find my friend code? on my DS

My wii number needs to be added to the first post.It is in my sig.

How do I find my friend code? on my DS

You need a Wifi game in order to have one.

I'll ask my mom if I can get Wii play.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

I have FFIII Where do I find the code?

I'm not sure, Try searching the Nintendo forum or look at the stickys.

May I please join? I have a black DS Lite (Poke'mon Ranger, New Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island, Sonic Rush) and a Nintendo Wii from my aunt and uncle(Zelda: Twilight Princess, Elebits). Thanks!

===
    If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

woohoo i found my ACWW

heres my info

Pau
    Timber
    365146-917568
    Diamond: Jarod @ 1376 0046 7058

Burninator what would the prizes be for the mii contest? I'm still waiting for the next issue of NP to arrive. I hope they'll shed some lite (Get it?) on the sequel to Wii Sports. And does anyone know the exact release date for Sonic and the secret of the rings and the full version Opera Browser? I've gotta tell you, I was doing a spanish project on my Wii in my email since my dad was using the computer. Man, the internet FROZE on me! I was so bummed.
    Last edited by BrawlMaster; 18th February 2007 at 10:22 PM.
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

It isn't a sequel to Wii Sports. It is a totally different game that just makes more use to the mii's that u have made. It's name is completely different also (wii play). The game is only suppose to help people better understand how to use the wii remote with the games.
    What? Am I back?

I have wii play and it is awesome. My favorite out of the 9 diff games in it is tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JirachiandLucario View Post
    I'd like to see the greatest kirby game ever, Kirby's super star. Although I've heard rumors its coming soon.
    I love that game! I had it on my snes (for some reason it was called Kirby's Fun Pak here). It better come out on the vc as I stupidly sold my snes and two games for Ł20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario280 View Post
    My wii number needs to be added to the first post.It is in my sig.
    OK, I'll ask our Fearless Leader to add it to post #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by wad11656 View Post
    May I please join? I have a black DS Lite (Poke'mon Ranger, New Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island, Sonic Rush) and a Nintendo Wii from my aunt and uncle(Zelda: Twilight Princess, Elebits). Thanks!
    Feel free, we always welcome new members.
    Quote Originally Posted by EifiBurakki View Post
    woohoo i found my ACWW

heres my info

Pau
    Timber
    365146-917568
    Alright, I'll ask AF to add that to the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGroudon View Post
    Burninator what would the prizes be for the mii contest? I'm still waiting for the next issue of NP to arrive. I hope they'll shed some lite (Get it?) on the sequel to Wii Sports. And does anyone know the exact release date for Sonic and the secret of the rings and the full version Opera Browser? I've gotta tell you, I was doing a spanish project on my Wii in my email since my dad was using the computer. Man, the internet FROZE on me! I was so bummed.
    • The prize is a trophy-like sig add-on, with a Mii on the top instead of a sportsman.
    • I hope there's more info soon, that sounds really cool. Maybe it'll carry stats over from the original.
    • I hate it when it does that. Hopefully the final version of the browser won't freeze as often. At least the wait isn't very long for that. It's supposed to be out next month, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    It isn't a sequel to Wii Sports. It is a totally different game that just makes more use to the mii's that u have made. It's name is completely different also (wii play). The game is only suppose to help people better understand how to use the wii remote with the games.
    Not Wii Play, a different game that (apparently) has been mentioned in Nintendo Power. Ask DarthGroudon, he seems to know what's been revealed so far.

------------------------
    EDIT:
    HEY! Everybody, go to the first post, and scroll down to the members list. If it looks just like it always did, refresh the page. I added a little "color" to the user ranks!

It now represents the upcoming red and black Wiis, as well as Onyx and Polar White DS lites. I'll add more colors later, including Lime green and silver. Plus the pink DS lite stylus.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 19th February 2007 at 1:48 AM.

Hey, does anyone want to race me Wi-Fi on Mario Kart or play me in MPH: Hunters? I'm up for any match really...

Edit: When are the Red and Black Wiis being released?
    Last edited by ShinyFufu; 19th February 2007 at 4:09 AM.

welcome new members

I think that the red and black Wiis are due for us by the end of this year..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    Hey, does anyone want to race me Wi-Fi on Mario Kart or play me in MPH: Hunters? I'm up for any match really...

Edit: When are the Red and Black Wiis being released?
    Shoot. I was gonna ask for a race, but noticed tat you're offline.

AF, how d'you like the new rank icons? I can change them back, if they don't work...

Dang I missed alot here. Did I missed anything everyone? Anyways cool more members are joining the club^^. Welcome to the club you guys. Cool the Red and Black Wii's are coming later this year XD. But they'll be sold quick by this coming December
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Page 52 of 584 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast