453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 53 of 584 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

Hey everyone. Well i didnt find Wii play anywhere. Im going to try to pull an allnighter sonce i got no school tommorow, so im going to SR for shinies, battle frontier, etc. On pearl i guess i'll searh GTS for good trades. Does anyone do the fitness test for Wii sports my lowest age ever was 32, and out of all my friends the youngest we pulled off was 26. How about everyone else?

Waiting for: Gears of War 2 (11/7),
    Call of Duty: World at War (11/11),
    Fallout 3 (10/28),
    Fable 2 or Legendary (10/21)

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
    Shoot. I was gonna ask for a race, but noticed tat you're offline.

AF, how d'you like the new rank icons? I can change them back, if they don't work...
    Me thinks the New icons are TEH SEXNIESS!!11!!1
    Their great Burninator you knopw that i dig all your work...

This club is amazing weve made like over 1300 post and Soon were going to have to many members and they won't be able to have rankings since a 100 image limit.. will figure a way to get rid of those laws but must first come to term with the laws of gravity

Fitness age=27 for the first time then i got bored and tryed to get the highest possible i made my age 98 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tony~Jirachi View Post
    Hey everyone. Well i didnt find Wii play anywhere. Im going to try to pull an allnighter sonce i got no school tommorow, so im going to SR for shinies, battle frontier, etc. On pearl i guess i'll searh GTS for good trades. Does anyone do the fitness test for Wii sports my lowest age ever was 32, and out of all my friends the youngest we pulled off was 26. How about everyone else?
    Does the Wii Fitness Age even do anything? Anyways, my Mii's age is 23, the lowest I ever got was 20. Though I think it was a fluke when I got 23...

i would like to join (do i apply in a pm?) if not here you go
    i have a ds lite and a wii
    I love bacon and eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid_Latias View Post
    Anyway, I figure Ill start out here with a story. Went to a store yesterday, hoping to find the Onxy DSL, which Ive never seen in a store before. To my suprise, they have one DSL left, and in Onxy. Lucky me, right? Sort of. Took the DS home, charged it, and when it was done, played it.

Now, thats not much of a story is it? It continues. The Screen looked awesome, better then the original DS. Except one thing. My DSL has an issue with Ghosting, where the image basically drags for a split second, making it really annoying. Called Nintnedo, and Im getting it sent there to be repaired, and I get two free issues of their magazine. Aint that a story? Lucky, yet so Unlucky.
    Wow, when my Wii broke all they did was do a bad job of fixing it, and then sent us a free one. (though we still had to pay $70 in repairs...)
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/vg1ovt.jpg[/IMG]
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Winner: for Adventure Face-Off Red and Blue Version!
    Credit for userbar goes to
    ~.:Northern Lights:.~

what is everyone's best score that they have gotten in the baseball homerun derby in wii sports:
    i got 10 homers with a total of 5560 ft. or yrds. what ever they put it in
    I love bacon and eggs!

Could someone please tell me which Wii games (aside from PBR,) can be connected to the DS please?

BRock PHillips.
    Elected co-leader of the Mythical Creatures thread by ~:Northern Lights:~. Found here-
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=285992
    Visit my deviantart site please!
    http://centaurmarines.deviantart.com/
    I do requests/commisions on my site, so please let me know if you would like an image or two/three.
    PM me here or ask me at the site.

None, that I know of. At least right now. I'm sure there will be many in the future.
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Phillips View Post
    Could someone please tell me which Wii games (aside from PBR,) can be connected to the DS please?

BRock PHillips.
    Nope, you've listed them all. They've said that MANY games will have this feature in the future, but currently it's only PBR.

EDIT: beaten. YellowHat even used the word "many"...
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
    Me thinks the New icons are TEH SEXNIESS!!11!!1
    Their great Burninator you knopw that i dig all your work...

This club is amazing weve made like over 1300 post and Soon were going to have to many members and they won't be able to have rankings since a 100 image limit.. will figure a way to get rid of those laws but must first come to term with the laws of gravity

Fitness age=27 for the first time then i got bored and tryed to get the highest possible i made my age 98 LOL
    LQTM. That's good to know.
    Plus, I think I have a solution:
    Observe. (quote me for the code)

Owner
    Aussiefan

Co Owners
    Burninator
    Ho-oh Master

Members

~Dotaitos~
    Brock Phillips
    DarthGroudon
    Ground Tamer
    Mina

Aquatic_Latios
    ChaosCorruption
    Dewgong
    EifiBurakki
    EmbersBackUpSinger
    JirachiandLucario
    Jmeden
    legendary master Jose
    Ludicolo Master
    mediocremaster
    Mr_Pocchama
    Oblivion.
    Pikalover
    PikamasterZ
    Po-Po-Pocchama
    Rabid_Latias
    RandomCharizard
    Sentret
    Shadow Ichigo
    SpongeBoblover
    Starly!
    super groudon
    Tony~Jirachi
    Umbreon_Forever
    vibe9222
    wad11656
    water_warlord
    wiigen
    Yanick
    YellowHat
    Yonowaaru

Charlie_
    Dojo
    FireEmblemAddict
    fosterfossil
    Hallnavy
    HaruLatz
    Horus
    i am the chosen one
    Indigo_04
    killerjaw01
    Kuroshi
    LBB
    LostFreak815
    Lucario280
    lucario rox
    Maiq
    Munchlax42
    PokeFreak
    pokeman4ever
    Pokemaster394
    Scizor22
    Shadow Espeon
    Shikamaru Nara
    Shiny Venusaur
    Titan500
    top8inU.S.A.
    youssef20138

Cosine
    duckymoo
    Enperuto Rulez
    kennychan007
    Silver Raichu
    zipzap713
    Zoids11
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

I'd like to join, please. I own a White DS Lite and a Wii, I have AC:WW, MKS, Yoshi's IslandS, and New Super Mario Bros. For my Wii, none because I just got it yesterday, I'm planning to get Wario Ware:Smooth Moves or Wii Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenigane View Post
    I'd like to join, please. I own a White DS Lite and a Wii, I have AC:WW, MKS, Yoshi's IslandS, and New Super Mario Bros. For my Wii, none because I just got it yesterday, I'm planning to get Wario Ware:Smooth Moves or Wii Play.
    Go right ahead. I highly reccomend WarioWare, it's insanely fun, but has a really short storyline. Then again, WarioWare games aren't about the story. Multiplayer modes entirely use one Remote, so that's a fairly good thing.

Also, feel free to post your AC:WW and MK: DS Friend codes and Wii number, if you're looking for new connections.

i don't think anyone saw it so i would like to join
    i have a ds lite with mario kart ds, new super mario bros., and wario ware touched
    I have a wii with wario ware smooth moves, zelda the twilight princess, and wii sports (duh)
    thankyou
    I love bacon and eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonzrule View Post
    i don't think anyone saw it so i would like to join
    i have a ds lite with mario kart ds, new super mario bros., and wario ware touched
    I have a wii with wario ware smooth moves, zelda the twilight princess, and wii sports (duh)
    thankyou
    Sorry... Judging by your absence from the list, we must have missed you.
    I'll alert AF.

I heard that the WarioWare games are more suited to the handhelds than to home consoles. I own Twisted, it totally rocks.
    IT'S FINALLY BACK!
    Ultimate Face-Off Owner

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat View Post
    I heard that the WarioWare games are more suited to the handhelds than to home consoles. I own Twisted, it totally rocks.
    I think it really appeals to any system with a cool control method. I've played Twisted and Touched and own Smooth Moves, and from my experience, it would be weird to play in a "traditional" method. WarioWare's an "active" series of games. It really isn't any better on handhelds because they are handhelds, just because it beats the heck out of traditional styles of play.

So yeah, Wii lent itself perfectly to WarioWare's insane style, and I love every bit of it.

(note: It's easier than Rayman: Raving rabbids, it has a faster pace, and its controls are far crazier, but they fit along the same lines. Namely: Obscure control methods and weird minigames.)

^ agreed wario ware is fun, but wear the wrist strap because there was one minigame where you have to drop the wiimote and it doesn't work when u have hardwood flooring and the battery cover flew off but i put it right back on (i blanked when i was starting the game so i forgot to wear the strap but i will never forget it again
    Last edited by dragonzrule; 19th February 2007 at 8:46 PM.
    I love bacon and eggs!

The Wario games are awesome but hilarious XD. So many random mini games in that game were alot of fun. The Rayman: Raving rabbids is cool but thr rabbits in that game way too freaking and weird. But there faces are hilarious XD.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Wow alot has happened over the course of 24 hours...Hello to everyone that is new...

I was thinking about buying Diddy Kong Racing for the DS. Has anything changed from the original?
    What? Am I back?

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    I was thinking about buying Diddy Kong Racing for the DS. Has anything changed from the original?
    Some of the music and racetracks have been slightly changed, there's a Wi-fi mode, you can buy various upgrades for your car/plane/hovercraft, there are four new tracks (which are awesome by the way), you can create an emblem like MKDS, you can also design your own billboard for display around the tracks and there are four new characters. The coin challenges have also been replaced by stylus controlled baloon popping challenges, although you can buy the coin challenges later in the game.

I'm thinking about buy DKRDS for my DS Lite...I have enough money to buy it, and still have enough for my own Diamond and Pearl leftover. Well, assuming DKRDS costs 29.99 USD.

So, how do you use the Stylus in the game? And if anyone wants to race me in MKDS Wi-Fi, PM me...

Well, since the Mii contest is over, it's time for me to deliberate on a new one. The new contest will be for the Ds and Wii! It will be a nickname contest. the categories for judging will be Creativenes, Weirdest, and most original and the overall best. PM me if you want to be a co-judge. The contest begins a week from today. Goodluck. I am judge of the overall best so it is a first come, first serve basis for co-judging positions. Many will enter, five(5) lucky and creative people will win! Cool,I started a new page!
    Last edited by BrawlMaster; 19th February 2007 at 10:16 PM.
    My Wii number is 6786 1375 9601 4528
    Chapter 7 is up NOW! Read League of Masters: Exodus Part 1! Follow: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=312065
    optables.php?act=rarecandy&id=120259 Click here to feed me a rare candy.Get your own Pokeplushie at: http://www.pokeplushies.com

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyFufu View Post
    I'm thinking about buy DKRDS for my DS Lite...I have enough money to buy it, and still have enough for my own Diamond and Pearl leftover. Well, assuming DKRDS costs 29.99 USD.

So, how do you use the Stylus in the game? And if anyone wants to race me in MKDS Wi-Fi, PM me...
    The stylus is primarily used to get a boost at the beginning of a race, like the boost you get in MKDS for accerlerating shortly before the race starts. To boost in the car you need to swipe the stylus downwards, to boost with the plane you need to spin the stylus. The stylus is also used in the baloon challenges, where you have to pop a certain amount of baloons while riding on a magic carpet through the course.

I was floating around press.nintendo.com, Nintendo of America's media site, and recieved and invitation of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by press.nintendo.com
    Nintendo of America Requests the Pleasure of Your Company at the Marriage of

Peach
    to
    Bowser

on the 9th Day of April 2007

The nuptials will take place at the beginning of Super Paper Mario™, which will be available for Nintendo's hot new Wii™ home video game system. Those who wish to attend - or thwart - the ceremony will need to switch between 2-D and 3-D.
    So, not only is this a release date, but information about a game I'm really looking forward to.

The following information was annonced a long while ago on nintendo.com. It was announced as one of the last great GameCube games.
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendo.com
    Super Paper Mario: Welcome to Not-So-Flatland

When it comes to ingenious gameplay mechanics, no series can top Paper Mario. Paper Mario N64 (interestingly, another game that came out late in a console's life cycle) and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (pick it up now at a great Player's Choice price) exploited the clever origami conceit to the max: Mario drifted down like a piece of paper, floated on waters as a paper boat, etc. Simply judging from the E3 demo, the third PM will easily beat the very high standards of those first two games.

You can switch among Mario, Bowser and Peach by pressing left on the D-pad. Squeeze R and Bowser breathes fire or, if you are playing as Peach, she'll float long distances using her umbrella, Super Princess Peach-style.

But the king of all moves belongs to Mario. Again by pressing R, you change his world from 2D to 3D. As a full-bodied guy in a world where almost everything else is flatter than a week-old Fanta, Mario can now simply walk around troublesome enemies. Items that were invisible in 2D (because you were viewing them from the side) are now fully visible. Even better, you can interact with them. Can't reach a door in 2D? Switch to 3D and a box might appear that Mario can use as a stepping-stone.

While objects and enemies remain 2D, any surface that 3D Mario can tread on is definitely 3D. Mario may find himself standing comfortably in 2D, only to find himself flailing in mid-air, Wiley Coyote-style, when he goes to 3D. For example, steps that appear unified in 2D may be split into left, right and center components in 3D. This inter-dimensional mayhem is rich with puzzling possibilities, which the appropriately named developer Intelligent Systems is sure to exploit to the max.

Like Link with Tingle, Mario now wanders the landscape with his own fairy, a translucent geometric character who can take on four different forms, including bomb and hammer, with the press of the X Button. At least in the truncated demo I played, said fairy appears to take the place of the sidekicks from the first two Paper Mario games.

The look of Super Paper Mario is fresh, witty and, even better from a gamer's POV, tightly integrated with gameplay. An art student could spend hours just playing "spot the modern style," although this-here yokel only detected cubism. There's also a clever transition inspired by PhotoShop's click-and-draw marquee tool.

Often the games late in a console's life cycle are among the best, as developers pour everything they've learned into one last big hurrah.
    Thanks for listening. I'm psyched about this game--apparently for Wii and GameCube, as LoZ: TP was. Then again, this article (the second one) also claimed that GC Twilight Princess would be out the same time as the Wii version. Whatever. It looks good, nonetheless.

I never played the N64 version, but I loved the GC one. Hopefully the older one will show up soon on Virtual Console.

so does anyone have good highscores in any wii sports training events
    my best highscore is in the homerun derby and i got 10 homers and it was 5560 ft.
    i dare anyone to beat it
    I love bacon and eggs!

I was looking threw Game Pro and they showed a game called "The Sims Wii". I'm so gonna get it, the people are kinda like Mii's.
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

Page 53 of 584 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast