View Poll Results: Which is Better?

Voters
453. You may not vote on this poll
  • DS

217 47.90%
  • Wii

236 52.10%
Page 551 of 584 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 14582

Thread: The Nintendo Club

A MONTH AND TWO DAYS UNTIL GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR NOW! O: O: O:

I need to sell my American Brawl. :/ For t3h muniez. But I also want a No More Heroes shirt. ;_;

Quick question: does beating True Arena in KSSU with two players count? My brother is a far better helper than the CPU, and Kabula is infinitely easier with two Starships. Also, Wheelie Rider + 2 players = AWESOME. I was unaware that you could have player two drive and player one shoot freaking lasers.
    Owner of the Nintendo Club
    and the newly-remade Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!
    Old members rejoin! New members welcome!

AerialAce! and Zink - Smash Brothers
    [AerialAce! was formerly known as Burninator]

Quote Originally Posted by AerialAce! View Post
    Quick question: does beating True Arena in KSSU with two players count? My brother is a far better helper than the CPU, and Kabula is infinitely easier with two Starships. Also, Wheelie Rider + 2 players = AWESOME. I was unaware that you could have player two drive and player one shoot freaking lasers.
    You can be a Wheelie Rider with two players? I wonder if you could be a rider and have like the Sword ability and attack by jousting with the sword.

Slick, we kinda have to do this tournament thing match. I believe that we are one of the last matches to go, and we kinda are holding the rest of the competition up...
    What? Am I back?

Um well I wish I could join but how many hour's ago was when I posted that? and by the way THIS CLUB rocks
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Lol. That's a 24-hour rejection dude. Read the darn rules.

The thing you're lacking is the password. Seriously, read the rules.

Well I just beat Meta Knightmare Ultra, and it is awesome. Nice little side quest thingy in the game. I must say that, since this is my first time playing a Kirby game, it is pretty fun. Actually it is more addicting then anything else to be honest.

Slick, I see that you are on now and if your near your wii, then we may as well get our matches done. My FC is:

3694-9782-7370

If you aren't home, or aren't near your wii at the moment, then we can do it whenever you have time. I'm pretty much free over this wekend, so if you have any time, then I guess we could do this.
    What? Am I back?

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    Um well I wish I could join but how many hour's ago was when I posted that? and by the way THIS CLUB rocks
    *face-desk*

wow, just, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    Slick, I see that you are on now and if your near your wii, then we may as well get our matches done. My FC is:

3694-9782-7370

If you aren't home, or aren't near your wii at the moment, then we can do it whenever you have time. I'm pretty much free over this wekend, so if you have any time, then I guess we could do this.
    Ah crap, I missed you. Well I'm free all of today.

I think 2-player SHOULD count....

;_; I wish I had a second person to play with.... And all I need to complete it truly 100% is to beat True Arena with Birdon.

Hey, for the tourney prize, wouldn't it be possible to buy a Wii Points card and supply the winner with the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Hey, for the tourney prize, wouldn't it be possible to buy a Wii Points card and supply the winner with the code?
    Well if the case comes that if the winner is from Europe, U.S. points will not work for him/her. I think it's best to have it this way because of the regions.

Oh. Well, I thought Wii Points weren't region locked but oh well.

Aerial Ace i was talking to Virtual Chatot on msn and he said he'll drop out because he doesn't have a wii. It sucks since i didn't get any taste of how the rules where. He also said to say TROGDOOOORR.

Also the prize could be a massive massive plush toy of toon link with a free choclate bar.
    Skyward sword

Ground Tamer beat me 2-0.

Yea, I kinda can't believe that I actually won even one match, let alone two. Both rounds ended up with me having only one stock left. To be honest, I had no idea how much stock Slick had left in the first round. I was surprised that he only had one left, and had already sustained around 100% damage.

Yea, i'm in shock right now peeps.
    What? Am I back?

I'm looking into prizes right now. I want to the Wii Points thing, but as has already been pointed out, a European winner would be an obstacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzi View Post
    Also the prize could be a massive massive plush toy of toon link with a free choclate bar.
    If that was even remotely possible, I'd immediately put forth any expense necessary to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzi View Post
    Aerial Ace i was talking to Virtual Chatot on msn and he said he'll drop out because he doesn't have a wii. It sucks since i didn't get any taste of how the rules where. He also said to say TROGDOOOORR.
    Got it. I'll confirm it with him next time I see him online, but for now I'll trust your statement and update the tourney post immediately.

Ground Tamer beat me 2-0.
    Post updated.

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    Yea, I kinda can't believe that I actually won even one match, let alone two. Both rounds ended up with me having only one stock left. To be honest, I had no idea how much stock Slick had left in the first round. I was surprised that he only had one left, and had already sustained around 100% damage.

Yea, i'm in shock right now peeps.
    Sounds intense. There's always more pressure on a match when you're in a tournament situation.

Quote Originally Posted by A conversation between Light-The-Archangel and myself in MSN
    AerialAce! says (11:17 PM):
    You ever gonna battle Wiimote?
    Light-The-Archangel says (11:17 PM):
    Umm...
    AerialAce! says (11:17 PM):
    'cause I'm facing the winner, and I want things to happen so I can get to Brawlin' again
    Light-The-Archangel says (11:18 PM):
    Uuhhh..
    I lose? @~@
    AerialAce! says (11:18 PM):
    Is that a forfeit because you're too lazy to try and coordinate it?
    It's kinda hard for me to battle cause my schedule is so weird..
    AerialAce! says (11:18 PM):
    so... yes?
    Idk.. >~<"
    Light-The-Archangel says (11:19 PM):
    I guess so..
    x_x'
    I must wash dishes now.. ]:
    AerialAce! says (11:21 PM):
    k
    So...
    Post updated again.

For the record, my words sound more forceful and evil than they really were. That's just how conversations sound when they're posted for outsiders to read sometimes, especially when they're the conversations of a pair of people that talk to each other online daily. I'd have been happy to see him advance, as I know I'd beat him. ;P He's one of my regular practice opponents.

Looks like I'm facing an unknown now.

EDIT: I'll make sure he's serious about forfeiting before updating that post, actually. I don't want to feel like I'm forcing him into (or out of, as the case may be) anything.

EDIT2:
    Quote Originally Posted by A follow-up conversation
    AerialAce! says (11:57 PM):
    I'm asking for the sake of my conscience if you're serious about dropping out.
    AerialAce! says (11:57 PM):
    Don't want to feel like I'm forcing you into (or out of, as the case may be) anything.
    Light-The-Archangel says (11:58 PM):
    You wouldn't be forcing me..
    But I'll try to battle him, am I the only one left?
    If I don't battle him by tomorrow I lose
    So it's settled. Post un-updated for now.

Now we just need to convince Meta_Ridley to coerce his friend into giving his Brawl disc back so he can play against GrizzlyB and we can move into round 2.
    Last edited by AerialAce!; 11th October 2008 at 6:10 AM.

Yes, but if you can find one, buy one of Travis's shirts from the game (Such as his starting shirt). I'd buy it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Yes, but if you can find one, buy one of Travis's shirts from the game (Such as his starting shirt). I'd buy it for sure.
    I, can not. I would buy it in a heartbeat, but I cannot find one. In fact, that is the only shirt I can find that isn't official GhM. I don't want GhM merchandise, because the good ones have sold out.

Now we just need to convince Meta_Ridley to coerce his friend into giving his Brawl disc back so he can play against GrizzlyB and we can move into round 2.

I guess I should tell everyone exactly why I can't get it back yet....
        Spoiler:- Story:

However, my mom is meeting my friend's mom soon for coffee, and she's(hopefully) bringing Brawl and Boom Blox.

er-um Iknow the password

Spoiler:- the password SERQUIRITY ONLY!:
    Last edited by Palamon; 11th October 2008 at 5:15 PM. Reason: so no one can read it
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

There's a Brawl tourney on at the moment? Cool, good luck to everyone taking part!

Been battling all day, then checked Smogon's new OU list, just to see what's been going on in the tier list.

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    er-um Iknow the password

Spoiler:- the password SERQUIRITY ONLY!:
    I saw this immediately after you posted it, but as the 24-hour block hadn't passed yet, I thought it best to ignore the post until it was legal. Welcome to the club, palamon. Always good to see new members.

-AerialAce!
    -Burninator of Worlds
    -Co-owner of the Nintendo Club

-------------------------------

I've come to the sudden realization that I haven't pre-ordered Guitar Hero 4 yet. I need to convince my brother to do that ASAP, since I know for a fact I won't be able to convince my mom to let me get a new game while I'm still working on catching up in my schoolwork from my latest bout of sickness. He wants the game far more than I do anyway, so he should be fine with that.

The Electric Sharks shall be performing again soon!

As a side note, I really, really want Rock Band 2 to be compatible with the Guitar Hero: World Tour instruments. It would be so awesome to be able to get the Rock Band music with the sufficiently accurate guitars of the Guitar Hero series.

I do not enjoy Rock Band guitars.

I saw this immediately after you posted it, but as the 24-hour block hadn't passed yet, I thought it best to ignore the post until it was legal. Welcome to the club, palamon. Always good to see new members.

-AerialAce!
    -Burninator of Worlds
    -Co-owner of the Nintendo Club

-------------------------------
    That makes no sense. If he posted within the 24-hour time period, isn't that another ban?

I've come to the sudden realization that I haven't pre-ordered Guitar Hero 4 yet. I need to convince my brother to do that ASAP, since I know for a fact I won't be able to convince my mom to let me get a new game while I'm still working on catching up in my schoolwork from my latest bout of sickness. He wants the game far more than I do anyway, so he should be fine with that.

The Electric Sharks shall be performing again soon!

As a side note, I really, really want Rock Band 2 to be compatible with the Guitar Hero: World Tour instruments. It would be so awesome to be able to get the Rock Band music with the sufficiently accurate guitars of the Guitar Hero series.

I do not enjoy Rock Band guitars.
    I'm just going to rock up to Target on the release date. They're selling it for $75 at release as opposed to EB's $100.

I also hope Guitar Hero instruments work with Rock Band 2, so in 2010, when Rock Band 2 gets released in Australia, I can get it and experience more Beastie Boys inside a videogame. :]
    I'm taking about 360 here though. I've heard that the Wii instruments will not be compatible.

Page 551 of 584 FirstFirst ... 451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast